Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hello, new member introduction

Keniveth Rexxon

Hello to the Joy of Satan. I am new here but not to mysticism overall or even to spiritual Satanism. I am just coming to share some ideas and insights with you all as you seem to be like-minded brethren. Most particularly, I am an artist who would like to see us as a whole get into the arts and entertainment, as it is absolutely essential to defeating our mutual enemies. At present, they have a death-grip on the entertainment industry and the arts. It is just as essential to their infestation as their control of our finances. So, I say we begin to take it back from them. None of my posts will center around politics, religion, news, etc. as you all do a fine job of that as it is and I have nothing new to contribute there. Instead, I will talk exclusively about matters of the arts and things that get comparatively less coverage. When the high priests sanction me fully to begin doing so, I will begin my contributions. I hope to get a lot of feedback and am looking forward to contributing my part to our collective victory. Hail the Gods!

Welcome!
I'm looking forward to your posts on art. I agree, absolutely essential sphere to take back control of. It needs more attention.

e88cffa078d8eb3a9da911f867056097.jpg

Keniveth Rexxon said:
Hello to the Joy of Satan. I am new here but not to mysticism overall or even to spiritual Satanism. I am just coming to share some ideas and insights with you all as you seem to be like-minded brethren. Most particularly, I am an artist who would like to see us as a whole get into the arts and entertainment, as it is absolutely essential to defeating our mutual enemies. At present, they have a death-grip on the entertainment industry and the arts. It is just as essential to their infestation as their control of our finances. So, I say we begin to take it back from them. None of my posts will center around politics, religion, news, etc. as you all do a fine job of that as it is and I have nothing new to contribute there. Instead, I will talk exclusively about matters of the arts and things that get comparatively less coverage. When the high priests sanction me fully to begin doing so, I will begin my contributions. I hope to get a lot of feedback and am looking forward to contributing my part to our collective victory. Hail the Gods!

Welcome to the forums :)

You don't need to be sanctioned by the clergy, you can post whenever. Any member can make any post they want here (as long as it doesn't violate any rules).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back