Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My guardian

6The6One6 said:
I can guarantee that you need to stop doing drugs this instant...The enemy prays on weak minds and addiction as an opening to show you things that are not real or to harm you. I am sorry to see that so far it has worked, but there is a way to reverse it. First, stop smoking weed. Second, start cleaning your aura and start building your aura of protection and doing RTR's. Start getting your mind under control and doing void meditation. Learn to get your thoughts and emotions under control without drugs.

Any actual experience with your REAL guardian or any other Demon of Satan will not give you these sorts of experiences whatsoever. Only enemy entities do this and it is also common as well for them to lie to you attempting to pose as one of the Gods.

Marijuana tends to make me hallucinate and freak out. For whatever reason. I don't know how other people can be okay, as I never have any good experiences.

Besides that I've only ever had one outlandish experience, and that was when I fell asleep in a meditative state, and it seemed more like induced sleep paralysis more than anything, or similar.

Envoy said:
Marijuana tends to make me hallucinate and freak out.

Marijuana is one of the most dangerous and destructive drugs. And the class of drug is psychedelic, the whole effect of it is that is causes hallucinations. Hallucinations as fictional feelings in the body as nerves in the body are touched. And most of all hallucinations in the mind and the senses, and having all of the senses be over stimulated by fictional perception of things that are not actually happening.

People pretend that these are not all hallucinations because it is not something like what is described in a television show. But every part of these effects are hallucinations. A nerve being touched by a chemical, and the body thinking that the nerve was touched by something real outside the body.

The amount of diagnosis for all kinds of mental problems, insanity, hallucinations, and all kinds of disorders where there is a loss of ability to determine what is real and what is not real. All of these are highly increased in people who smoke. And the numbers of all of these things is going up by large amounts in all of the places where this poison becomes legal.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Envoy said:
Marijuana tends to make me hallucinate and freak out.

Marijuana is one of the most dangerous and destructive drugs. And the class of drug is psychedelic, the whole effect of it is that is causes hallucinations. Hallucinations as fictional feelings in the body as nerves in the body are touched. And most of all hallucinations in the mind and the senses, and having all of the senses be over stimulated by fictional perception of things that are not actually happening.

People pretend that these are not all hallucinations because it is not something like what is described in a television show. But every part of these effects are hallucinations. A nerve being touched by a chemical, and the body thinking that the nerve was touched by something real outside the body.

The amount of diagnosis for all kinds of mental problems, insanity, hallucinations, and all kinds of disorders where there is a loss of ability to determine what is real and what is not real. All of these are highly increased in people who smoke. And the numbers of all of these things is going up by large amounts in all of the places where this poison becomes legal.

Interesting you mentioned that. My father smokes day in and day out. He's also schizophrenic. While it's supposedly "not addictive" he will exibit the same signs as someone going through withdrawal without it. I love him but that can't be a good thing to his body and mind, quite possibly degrading him further.

What kind of weed is this? :roll:

I see some people here calling it poison (may be in OP's case perhaps), but if Cannabis is pure poison then why is Sativex (containing Cannabis Sativa) prescribed by professional doctors for people with epilepsy and spams?

Bear in mind that I'm not advocating for using weed only for relaxation for someone without any need of this kind of treatment, especially not smoking it (damages lungs etc.), but what I do advocate for is a more nuanced way of looking at this plant, which has been used as medicine and other things for thousands of years. The Jews push it though relentlessly as a "cool" drug for young people, in movies, gangsta-rap etc. just to get stoned as fuck with, as they want us to fuck ourselves completely.

I would advice OP to stop smoking weed and replace it with a relaxing tea, breathing exercises and other ways of relaxation that don't come with disadvantages such as becoming lazy and unmotivated, or seeing crazy shit in the morning for that matter. It's kind of hard for me to relate to that one :?:

I've gained a lot more energy since I stopped smoking weed. Can be a bit more difficult to get into a deep trance, but it's something which should be learned without dependency on any drugs. Be it weed, caffeine, alcohol etc.
This is what the Joy of Satan also recommends officially; don't be dependent on drugs/substances for your advancement.

Try also using relaxing mediation music/soundwaves initially for meditation.
Somethings like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-E9qkXLllw

And seriously, I hope just didn't feed a troll here.

xlnt said:
I see some people here calling it poison (may be in OP's case perhaps), but if Cannabis is pure poison then why is Sativex (containing Cannabis Sativa) prescribed by professional doctors for people with epilepsy and spams?

Heroin, morphine, and cocaine are all also prescribed and used by doctors. Do you say that these are not extremely damaging and dangerous poisonous drugs just because a doctor uses them?

Or what about the thousands of other poisonous drugs that doctors give? They have a thousand different poisons design to either stop or increase almost every little process in your body. Stopping it would be deadly, and increasing it too much would also be deadly. And they have poisons for every kind of thing. What about the vaccine that changes and erases pieces of your DNA, causes blood clots, and shuts down organs? Is that not a poison just because a doctor has it?

The reason doctors have some kind of legal medical weed is also caused by an army of jews spending decades of time and many millions of dollars trying as hard as possible to get this drug to be legal so they can harm as many people as possible, and one weak place where the pressure was first able to break through was medical industry. If you are a jew and your goal is to turn all humans into slaves, weed is a great tool to use to do exactly that.

Also very important to realize that the marijuana that was a natural plant that has existed for so many years, it does not exist anymore. Marijuana has been genetically engineered to be something like a hundred thousand times stronger than the plant naturally was. And also other chemicals have been added into it. This was a continuation of jewish mossad's MK Ultra program where they studied how to use drugs to destroy people's minds and turn them into programmed zombie slaves, and since marijuana was the most common drug that the most people used and the most people thought was safe, they changed it into as harmful of a thing that they could make it.

Doctors have studied effects of marijuana on the body and mind and have found that it actually has very similar effects to low doses of methamphetamine. And all of the other amphetamine drugs that kikes give to children to work on erasing and destroying the child's mind, because it is a child that likes to play games and talk to his friends and does not like to do homework, so that must mean he must have some fictional disease that requires to give him methamphetamine pills.

Just look at a comparison with the strongest marijuana strains in 1977 compared with what it looks like now. It is obvious how the mossad jews have done enormous work to transform it from something much less dangerous into something much more dangerous and destructive. It went from looking like grass from your front yard, to having so many drug crystals all over it that it looks solid white.

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-17%20at%2010_17_53%20AM.png

10-of-the-strongest-strains-ever.jpg

xlnt said:

Heroin, morphine, and cocaine are all also prescribed and used by doctors. Do you say that these are not extremely damaging and dangerous poisonous drugs just because a doctor uses them?

Or what about the thousands of other poisonous drugs that doctors give? They have a thousand different poisons design to either stop or increase almost every little process in your body. Stopping it would be deadly, and increasing it too much would also be deadly. And they have poisons for every kind of thing. What about the vaccine that changes and erases pieces of your DNA, causes blood clots, and shuts down organs? Is that not a poison just because a doctor has it?

The reason doctors have some kind of legal medical weed is also caused by an army of jews spending decades of time and many millions of dollars trying as hard as possible to get this drug to be legal so they can harm as many people as possible, and one weak place where the pressure was first able to break through was medical industry. If you are a jew and your goal is to turn all humans into slaves, weed is a great tool to use to do exactly that.

I don't recall cocaine being prescribed that much? Morphine is something I was treated with when I broke my foot once (had unbearable pain), and also when I broke my hand. It was necessary then, but using it now at home to get high would surely end in disaster.

Vaccines, well that is something else, but some of them might be necessary also as a matter of fact. Not for this "Covid" disease though, and I've never been vaccinated for that, nor will I ever.

It's very possible that Jews have manipulated weed and so on, as they want to enslave us and make us more receptible to their enslavement programs etc. That does not mean all Cannabis is exactly like this or intended for it, in my opinion anyway.

Also, dosage is crucial with everything, as well as intention. Many smoke tons of weed with the intention of getting stoned out of their minds for fun. That's not what I'm talking about here though, but using something well evaluated as medicine in small limited doses, if it's necessary for that specific illness.

xlnt said:
It's very possible that Jews have manipulated weed and so on, as they want to enslave us and make us more receptible to their enslavement programs etc. That does not mean all Cannabis is exactly like this or intended for it, in my opinion anyway.

Also, dosage is crucial with everything, as well as intention. Many smoke tons of weed with the intention of getting stoned out of their minds for fun. That's not what I'm talking about here though, but using something well evaluated as medicine in small limited doses, if it's necessary for that specific illness.

The main point is that Marijuana has many dangers attached, especially newly created strains. There is no reason to deal with low-quality solutions where there are tens of thousands of other herbs available: https://www.americandragon.com/LatinIndividualHerbIndex2.html

The enemy has destroyed herbal medicine, yet gave us this one "solution" as the cure for everything, apparently. We are so lucky to have herbal medicine that may or may not give you psychological problems.

xlnt said:
I don't recall cocaine being prescribed that much?

Cocaine is not used by doctors as a stimulant. But liquid cocaine is often put on to the skin or injected under the skin to make the nerves numb before they do surgery or stitches.

xlnt said:
I don't recall cocaine being prescribed that much?

Cocaine is not used by doctors as a stimulant. But liquid cocaine is often put on to the skin or injected under the skin to make the nerves numb before they do surgery or stitches.
Cocaine has not been prescribed for a long time now. At least for as long as it has been classified as a narcotic.

I think you meant lidocaine, which is currently being used as a local anesthetic.

Lidocaine has no psychostimulant properties. The commonality between the two is the physically numbing feeling when applied to a mucous membrane or skin.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=407661 time=1671477083 user_id=21286]
xlnt said:

The main point is that Marijuana has many dangers attached, especially newly created strains. There is no reason to deal with low-quality solutions where there are tens of thousands of other herbs available: https://www.americandragon.com/LatinIndividualHerbIndex2.html

The enemy has destroyed herbal medicine, yet gave us this one "solution" as the cure for everything, apparently. We are so lucky to have herbal medicine that may or may not give you psychological problems.

Yes, it's possible new more dangerous strains are created and promoted by Jews, as well as the promotion of misusing the plant.
The end game might be a total ban of a plant that once was very beneficial. As you said; the enemy has destroyed herbal medicine. Just as they do with about everything, not least spirituality.

Lidocaine is much more common and it is what is used most of the time. But liquid cocaine is still used every day. It does not say cocaine on the bottle, it is called by some brand or trademark name of the company that makes it. It is the only company that is legally allowed to make cocaine in America.

Actually Cocacola is still made with the coca leaves. This company takes all of the cocaine out of the leaves, then gives the rest of what is left to cocacola to use as a flavor. These are the only 2 companies that are allowed to have these things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back