Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Let's make a difference: Ideas

Panta Rhei

Good ideas lead to excellence. But it is not always possible to turn ideas into reality. This dulls our ability to generate ideas and we fail to discover great sparks.

I am currently working on a project called Elixir, which embodies my vision to provide Spiritual Satanists with tremendous revolutionary tools to help them on their spiritual journey.

With my experience in both design and development, I am already very excited about this project, which I will launch in the coming months with the utmost care.

I don't like to say something before I make it, so I'll avoid giving too many details. If anyone is really interested, they should feel free to send me an email via Proton.

As for the purpose of this topic, I'm asking for your ideas. You need an app, a tool, a system, an enhancement or a feature. Whatever it is. I just need you to tell me. I will include it in Elixir for you and in the future you will see your idea being built and helping people.

If you don't quite understand what kind of ideas I need, I can refer you to JoS Astro, Ask Satan and similar Joy of Satan systems.

I want to keep it short, so thanks in advance and I'm ready to answer any questions.

Something miraculous is coming.

I have to say excellent thought process Spine.

If you need any help, or to make sure there are no overlapping of laborious efforts, might as well reach on my e-mail.

Maybe also I can help you with necessary people to manifest the plans quicker or more efficiently.

Alternatively, there are also quite a few undergoing projects, which could be "included" or "done at the same time" as things you might have in mind, since you recommend about extra things being needed.

Spine said:
Good ideas lead to excellence. But it is not always possible to turn ideas into reality. This dulls our ability to generate ideas and we fail to discover great sparks.

The timing of this is something else, recently i have been working on a project to help with the day to day routine and goals. It's basically a weekly agenda where you keep track of the amount of time and quantity you spend on for example your basic meditations. This can bring many benefits and can make life seem more like a game (Think of this agenda like being a stat screen ).

I believe this could help immensely to any SS especially newer SS who find it hard to keep meditations up. This could be an idea we can work on, but i do believe this would be more beneficial if its written on a physical paper instead of a computer program. So maybe we cold work on making a design for said agenda? At least if this was something you are looking for.

If you have an idea, a desire or a plan, please send it to me on this thread, or if you want to keep it private, via Proton.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have to say excellent thought process Spine.

If you need any help, or to make sure there are no overlapping of laborious efforts, might as well reach on my e-mail.

Maybe also I can help you with necessary people to manifest the plans quicker or more efficiently.

Alternatively, there are also quite a few undergoing projects, which could be "included" or "done at the same time" as things you might have in mind, since you recommend about extra things being needed.
I am grateful for your praise and support, High Priest. I would like to reach you via Proton and have a chat about this.
SSinHeartandSoul said:
Spine said:

The timing of this is something else, recently i have been working on a project to help with the day to day routine and goals. It's basically a weekly agenda where you keep track of the amount of time and quantity you spend on for example your basic meditations. This can bring many benefits and can make life seem more like a game (Think of this agenda like being a stat screen ).

I believe this could help immensely to any SS especially newer SS who find it hard to keep meditations up. This could be an idea we can work on, but i do believe this would be more beneficial if its written on a physical paper instead of a computer program. So maybe we cold work on making a design for said agenda? At least if this was something you are looking for.
That sounds great. As you said, we can turn it into an app or design an agenda that can be used as a PDF or printed out.

Please contact me via Proton and let's brainstorm. We can develop it quickly and make it available to the members, and when Elixir is launched in the future, we can include it among the tools on the Elixir website.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Spine said:
I am grateful for your praise and support, High Priest. I would like to reach you via Proton and have a chat about this.

Feel free, whenever you are ready. Thank you.

Excuse me can you confirm the information in the board post called "Aether: The Occult Element of Power" as this is possibly quite handy aswell?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back