Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

European men traveling abroad for wives

HPS Lydia

Most women are lost, and too influenced by the enemy programs. There are barely any feminine role-models, and it's been like this for ages. Xianity destroyed feminine role models, there were plenty in the ancient days, before society was injected with the "women are inferior and cannot do anything" xianity. Women need female role models, just as much as men need male role models.

Women are told that to be "feminine" is weak and worthless. Women need to take care of themselves now. Even most men think women need to work and not be "freeloaders", homemakers are looked down on.

So what is a women to do? Most women don't know how to stay true to themselves, or what is important in life, or what to avoid. Most men are also like this, and don't understand that women are needed to also maintain and advance civilization and humanity.

Also, it is not necessarily true that white women are no longer feminine. This is something cited so many times by the enemy, in order to get white men to race mix. There are lots of feminine white women.

To women: Don't be programmed by the enemy. Look to the Goddesses as role models, not kike hollywood "women".

The women who will advance spiritually will not be as helpless and powerless as many women are today, because many men are stupid and mad monkeys, but even if this were not so; strength and power are necessary.

Not that husband and wife should fight but; How do you avoid being abused? How do you obtain rights? With power and force of course.

We live in a wasteland (romantically and otherwise). It's a miracle to me that we're still even here considering everything we've survived thus far.

The truth is that the weakest Aryan genes among us are prone to mixing with other races regardless of the catalyst. Of course with respect to women, the birth control hormones throw off their pheromones and ability to genetically select an ideal mate making them more likely to pollute the gene pool via race mixing. A jewish invention of course.

I personally find other races repulsive sexually, never have nor ever would consider dating or pursuing non-Aryan women. This repulsion is hardwired into my DNA at an instinctual level. It is the presence of this strong instinct that has kept my bloodline pure for this long. So a large factor is genetic hardwiring.

It's nothing against the other nations/races, as I still enjoy visiting certain of them as guests and would prefer separate nations by race so we can both excel independently and fulfill our racial destinies. I would never attempt to mesh genetically with them as to me this is evil and means mutual destruction. I enjoy some world cultures, therefore I would not consider doing the very thing that would destroy them, and the thing that destroys them is misegenation.

Have you seen the men choosing to travel abroad and take wives from Asian and other non-Aryan stock? I have, and they all seem to have one thing in common: WEAKNESS. So while I hate to see it, they're basically just breeding their genes out of the gene pool and if it's weak genes they're breeding out, good riddance and Nature runs it's course here.

When it comes to genetics, it's quality over quantity. We don't need EVERYONE having a dozen babies. I see this all so common in NS that "we need more white babies! Get out there and breed! Increase the fuck rate!" While this is generally true, let's be honest... not every single person with White skin needs to be duplicating themselves with reckless abandon. The SS of Germany had an excellent plan for this, giving incentive and assistance to the most genetically fit Aryans to reproduce and even take multiple wives in order to produce high quality Aryans.

I've profiled several of these "foreign bride seekers" and honestly, it wouldn't matter in the long run if they simply didn't reproduce at all. They're not warriors, they have given themselves over to the enemy. They love to wear the mask and be obedient to their jewish overlords and betray their race, so why stop them from eliminating themselves from the gene pool?

The strongest European, Aryan men and women will continue to seek eachother out and will not settle for less or fall victim to these jewish tricks.

"Times are tough so I have to race mix now" boo-hoo, no they don't.

Imagine defiling a thousand generations of pure breeding "because times are tough" *sniffle* boo-hoo.

The previous decades aren't as romantic as you would think, from an American perspective. I have no idea how it was in Europe.

Conservatism only seeks to conserve xianity right now. Conservatism could be good if it sought to conserve Pagan traditions, but otherwise it's only maintaining a virus that needs to die. That's why I hate conservatism and liberalism, they are both team jew.

As for women acting feminine, it's oftentimes just that in conservative climates - an act. Women shouldn't be forced to behave in any manner because they need society's approval to survive, and it's much better when women tap into their femininity on their own terms naturally, and not because society expects them to. Say no to forced molds. I will always advocate for naturally formed, organic relationships between men and women, and against enforced social roles. The only time I approve of that between men and women is when they have children, and that's because the child needs the mom and dad to play the roles and fit into the archetypes. Otherwise, everyone should be themselves and not force expectations onto people. If someone doesn't conform to your desires for how you think they should be, then find someone else who does.

In general, White women need racial loyalty and to support their own. They need to wake up and get their priorities straight instead of trying to mother other races which is disgusting and offensive. It has nothing to do with femininity, and true femininity is something deeper which has nothing to do with playing house and being a housewife. Many women want to be housewives, but that itself is not femininity or womanhood.

The White men married to foreign races are some of the cringiest nerds I've ever seen, one can't simply blame White women in general and call it a day on this matter. You can see the reality of this situation, all these couples of for instance a Black woman and a White dude (usualy VERY White dudes), you have a Black woman who is afraid of Black males (loaths her own race because of how the Jew demoralized Black people - specially men - with the nigger culture) and see some sort of hope in a relationship with a "kind gentleman", soft White man (weakness of character mistaken for kindness) who will surely seize the opportunity for easy legs spred from women who want to be wives out of hopelessness, instead of just trying this "charm" and man up and try his luck with the "harder" women of his race.

There is also a curse to cause this, how lighter skinned men and women become a "magnet" to darker races so to speak (from my experience), but one must keep struggling and not give up to whatever opportunity just because "muh feminist wahmen".

Egon said:
in a relationship with a "kind gentleman", soft White man (weakness of character mistaken for kindness)
I think you mean kindness of White Men is being mistaken as weakness of character.

Its happening even in the South, we got less problems here, but still... America is doomed in some places.

War against masculinity made by jews...

Egon said:
The White men married to foreign races are some of the cringiest nerds I've ever seen, one can't simply blame White women in general and call it a day on this matter. You can see the reality of this situation, all these couples of for instance a Black woman and a White dude (usualy VERY White dudes), you have a Black woman who is afraid of Black males (loaths her own race because of how the Jew demoralized Black people - specially men - with the nigger culture) and see some sort of hope in a relationship with a "kind gentleman", soft White man (weakness of character mistaken for kindness) who will surely seize the opportunity for easy legs spred from women who want to be wives out of hopelessness, instead of just trying this "charm" and man up and try his luck with the "harder" women of his race.

I totally agree

No I meant in that order, in other words weakling race mixers not kind gentlemen.

FancyMancy said:
Egon said:
in a relationship with a "kind gentleman", soft White man (weakness of character mistaken for kindness)
I think you mean kindness of White Men is being mistaken as weakness of character.

Smite said:
So with the rate of white European men traveling to east Asia and Africa to look for wife's, because European women are not feminine is alarming. I can see the pattern here, the Jews are known for their clever approach in asserting control over the gentiles and this one is part of it. By pushing European men to Asia to race mix me cause they find Asian women to be more feminine, traditional and respect their man unlike the European women who are not feminine enough for them and don't respect them. The rise of feminism, gender equality and some other anti men movements have sent men going elsewhere to look for wives, this encourages race mixing and in an alarming rate because with the rate at which its going it may get worse in 10 years over half of European men will be looking for more traditional and feminine women in Asian and Africa, I think this is part of the Jewish plan to wipe out the white race by having white race mix. Statistics shows that by 2030 the rate of European men traveling abroad for this will increase drastically.

This has been what the Jews have planned all along, making European women feminist, pushing gender equality and such. And making men pay lots of money for divorce settlements and child support.

I mean take a look at the 1950s and 60s American housewives you will find that women were more feminine looking, they cooked, took care of the home, and honored their men. But today its different, you see women want to go to work and they believe they don't need men, they don't appreciate men's work. What do you think and what's are your views on this.

Abyssos said:
White men feel betrayed and abandoned by White women. White men are not understood. It is assumed that White men don't care about love, and that they are naturally "misojinistik" (I'm going to make it a point to never spell that jewish word correctly), hateful, toxic, selfish, and more.

[..]

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if things keep going the way they are going, Asian women will win that competition by a landslide. Asian women are actively appealing to White men. Asian women have demonstrated that they are traditional, and that they love men for who they are.

If you guys actually lived in Japan, you'd probably make a post like this:

1601826496552.jpg

I absolutely don't agree with his rant, especially not the homogeneity part, but parts of it definitely convey severe issues between the sexes. Japan has had extreme sexual dysfunction issues for decades now and people are even widely conveying they aren't interested in sex, partners or children, delaying all kinds of adult ceremonial markers (such as driving a car), which is now also becoming the pattern in the West. Japanese men also make up the highest amounts of sex tourists in the world. This pattern is also beginning to manifest in wealthier countries of the Middle East.

The advantage here though is that neither are particularly compelled to import endless amounts of other races, whereas this crap has been hoisted upon Whites for a reason.

Western men who are isolated and then become addicted to anime or idols don't see this. Neither do dumb weeaboo White women such as the idiot on some reality tv show who went with a Korean man because she loved kpop. They had a child and they started to clash hard, she could not deal with actual Korean culture at all and the race aspect began to make both of them uncomfortable. Now they are on separate continents, with the cancer stricken child having no contact with the father.

Filipina and Thai women don't go with wealthier White (or Japanese) men necessarily because they are oh so traditional and feminine or because they love these men for who they are, they go with them because they need money. They are prepared to act in any way to improve their status, even race-mixing that flies in the face of rules set by the Gods. Unlike Western women, their families instruct them to seek status by any means possible. It makes no sense to shit on White women for being 'disloyal' then to claim these Asian women are loyal and 'love men for who they are', when these Asian women discard their own men.

Race-mixing aside - despite what has been said here on these forums in the past, I know several Czech and Ukrainian women. In general they have a high sexual opinion of their men, as Central European men tend to be fit and tall. These men even tend to infamously dominate male erotica markets. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but most of the women have pretty high body counts or even HUSBANDS but then pretend to be virgins to gullible foreigners. Why? Because their mothers taught them that money, stability and security is the most important factor. Their men are sort of broke (or drafted) and they don't necessarily want to work forever.

White women in Western Europe or the USA/Australia/NZ/whatever are told to have ZERO standards outside of dating app aesthetics bullshit. Work work work, forgive forgive forgive. There is no transmission of advice from mother to daughter, and frankly, many Gen Z see even maternal advice as symptomatic of an oppressive reactionary adult trying to hate crime them. No higher existential meaning to life other than being trans or something. At most they get 'Level Up' bullshit advice from TikTok like 'date a wealthy athlete so it doesn't matter if he cheats on you #goals'. In many places these girls are at high risk of being attacked in the street by apes. A Dutch girl I know was being harassed by nafri scum every day and only a Bulgarian guy (who then became her boyfriend) gave them a beatdown (they fled like rats when one of them got downed) and walked her to school, the Dutch men could not give less of a fuck.

Lydia is correct that there is no instructional tendency for women to be women because the transmission of this has deteriorated. Soon with the Meteor-type menace there will be no areas in society for women to even be women either.

I agree with what Karnonnos said, but will add my input:

There are plenty of decent White women in the US, and you can do a working to help you meet people here. Yes, miscegenation is a problem, but in the US White women race mix the least out of women.

Yes, there are problems with some men losing their instinct to defend women, although in my opinion much of this is due to current societal problems, not that this is an excuse. I am far from a perfect archetype of masculinity, but I do genuinely care and if necessary I will work 110% to protect our People.

An interesting anecdote on masculinity: a couple years ago, there was an army sergeant who, as I understand it, was approached by a female neighbor who was being harassed by some creepy weirdo who happened to be non-White. The sergeant confronted the man and told him to leave, and may have lightly slapped his phone. A very short video of the encounter went viral. Hundreds of protestors came to this man's home, he and his family had to flee for safety. He was arrested, and of course his wormtongued military leader threw him under the bus. Whereas some worthless bottomfeeder who writes an article soft-soaping crime against Whites will get praise and accolades.

Egon said:

There is also a curse to cause this, how lighter skinned men and women become a "magnet" to darker races so to speak (from my experience), but one must keep struggling and not give up to whatever opportunity just because "muh feminist wahmen".

Yeah, it's totally pathetic how brainwashed most people are about it, a close acquaintance mentioned to me to do that and when I told him that I'm against interracial relationships and I totally refuse to date a non-white woman he told me straight up that I'm hateful.

I once saw this white dude with a black woman, and I kid you not, this was literally his face. The resemblance was so 100% spot on I was speechless.

images

Wotanwarrior said:
Egon said:

Yeah, it's totally pathetic how brainwashed most people are about it, a close acquaintance mentioned to me to do that and when I told him that I'm against interracial relationships and I totally refuse to date a non-white woman he told me straight up that I'm hateful.

"Hateful" is just another popular social shaming word like "antisemite." I would have thrown it back at him for being hateful towards sexual preferences and personal mating choices, as well as towards White people.

Even though biology and instincts and reality are not hateful, everyone still needs to just own these labels and not be afraid of them in order for the labels to lose their social power. Since when was hate something that is so bad anyway? Hate is necessary. There are many things in life that need to be hated, and should be hated. Shunning hatred is toxic.

"Antisemite" needs to lose its power as a social control word (I think it's going to very soon), "racist" and "bigot" already have begun to lose power, and "hateful/hater" need to lose power too. These terms lose power when we stop being afraid of people using them against us. Own it, be like "I guess I'm hateful then, and I'm NOT sorry!"

Could even throw on "At least I'm not STUPID." for extra fun.

Aquarius said:
I once saw this white dude with a black woman, and I kid you not, this was literally his face. The resemblance was so 100% spot on I was speechless.

images

There was an Italian man I developed a huge crush on when I was in NL. I'll never forget when I learned he was married how pissed I was to see that he race mixed with an asian. Coulda, shit, SHOULDA been mine... pff.

jrvan said:
..."Antisemite"...

This word *IS POWERLESS* by nature. It is social-marxist and besides being social marxist as a racist term it is a term assigned protection not from the very jews themselves but the very stupid goyim who sniff the shit smell the enemy releases.

In other words it gained power because these stupid cocksuckers made it powerful.

Semite: As it's been mentioned before most recently by HP.Cobra and others who've researched history.

Semites = Currently a small, very small, percentage, group of people varying degree of very pure original Aryan Arabs or Arabs who seem to be more of the original race of Arabs sorta like India Near-White non-Euro compatible people with darker population. Semites might just be the eldest form of Arabs perhaps even Aryan, Euro-compatible Arabs. Obviously we can't state at any point in the Ancient and Modern World of being Aryans as they followed "A Pagan religion" but certainly not at the levels the Gods brought down to teach mankind. Still they deserve respect and the jews just lifted the word for infiltration purposes.

The proper word is anti-Jewish. And even then studying history of the Egyptians and Britonic people. Yew/Jew the sacred tree not just a very strong tree, think, British Longbow technology. But in Egyptian one of the highest rank or high rank of Egyptian high priest.

Team toilet = usurpers of Gentile language arts and spiritual language technologies.

Anti-Yuhedim/Juhedim

or Anti-Reptilian offspring

or something.

I don't know all I know is we need to come up with a new word to call the jews. Sorta like how we call the Elohim, Greys & Reptilians. The Gods probably call them or use curse words defining them as anti-Gods and civilization destroyers and self-destructive worthless pieces of garbage that even the shit excreted out of the Gods asses is holier than these garbage. At least with excrement you can use it for agricultural and other properties.

The Greys and Reptilians are lower than excrement.

Jews are just another trick species who plays with shit. If anything knowing the truth and exposing the truth is cleaning the shit the jews smeared on everything to turn everything their way i.e. utter shit and garbage.

Anti-semite = a powerless word derived more in a Zionist or pre-Zionist style of inciting both sides to attack the middle.

We need to employ the truth and Social Nazism to expose the truth.

Hence why just remove the semite label and name them blatantly; Anti-Jewish.

*Inserts NS meme*

Call him a scoundrel a rat, a robber, a usurper, call him anything and everything under the Sun. But call him a Jew and watch how he contorts and twists around and does "Oy vey dancing" as he has been discovered and unwrapped.

Worst case scenario just call them Anti-Jewish. And if they kvetch back Auntie-Sumute pop them back in place and repeat it multiple times to reprogram the operating system and make them even repeat your shit. The same way xtians are programmed like robots to respond. Rewrite their OS and robotize them to turn them against the enemy.

If the enemy wants robotic sheep following orders. I'm pretty sure doing the opposite would incite chaos in their line.

Gear88 said:
jrvan said:
..."Antisemite"...

You don't have to tell me. I've been saying that line for years: "I'm not antisemitic, I'm anti-jewish. I don't hate semitic peoples, I hate jews."

What I'm talking about is the social charge that a word gains. Saying "I'm a White man" Or "I'm White" 50 years ago was fine, it was even a point of pride for many because racial pride still existed commonly. Now saying that same sentence, "I'm a White man" has such a horrible social charge, and in the mass mind at this point it automatically implies some sort of guilt. Why the fuck should anyone other than jews feel guilty for what race they are? Yet here we are, that's how "White" has been socially charged in a negative way.

Calling someone an antisemite is a way to silence people, just like with calling them racist/homophobic/bigoted etc...
What I have perceived lately is that words like "racist" and "bigot" have been losing the social power to silence because people got so worn out and exhausted by trying to play that game of "I'm not racist!!" in an uphill fashion where you constantly have to prove your innocence, that they just don't care anymore so they aren't afraid of being called that. Thus it has no power over them. It's like "yeah fuck it I'm racist, whatever you say. I don't care anymore." What I'm hoping, and I hope I'm sensing correctly, is that we're getting to that same point with the word "antisemite" where people literally just don't give a fuck anymore. It gets more blatantly obvious all the time that the jews are paranoid crazy lunatics who think the whole world is out to get them (criminal psychology... what did you do, jews?), and that they will socially punish anyone even when they said nothing at all about jews and didn't even think of them. Or when they were talking about jews, and literally said NOTHING OFFENSIVE at all. Yet the person is still a trespasser somehow, LOL. So that's backfiring, it's going to keep backfiring, and people are going to stop caring. It's just too obvious at this point, you can never be a "good goy" and the jews will never be happy with you no matter what you do, always damned if you do/damned if you don't.

That's what I'm getting at. Eventually even the NPCs won't care about being called antisemitic because it's just another day, and everyone has been labeled antisemitic at that point... and when the masses don't care anymore, they'll be free to ask questions like "Are the jews really innocent?"

By the way, something I discovered is that the word "jew" has such an absolutely UGLY charge, that simply calling a jew a jew literally hurts them. It's the worst insult to call them that word, and their reaction is hilarious. Apparently nobody wants to be a jew (or called a jew), not even the jews themselves. It's as if the word at this point automatically implies by default subconsciously "lower than feces."

Shadowcat said:
Aquarius said:

images

There was an Italian man I developed a huge crush on when I was in NL. I'll never forget when I learned he was married how pissed I was to see that he race mixed with an asian. Coulda, shit, SHOULDA been mine... pff.
Well, yours or not, he was a cuck, you missed a bullet :p

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=407253 time=1671361894 user_id=57]
Most women are lost, and too influenced by the enemy programs. There are barely any feminine role-models, and it's been like this for ages. Xianity destroyed feminine role models, there were plenty in the ancient days, before society was injected with the "women are inferior and cannot do anything" xianity. Women need female role models, just as much as men need male role models.

Women are told that to be "feminine" is weak and worthless. Women need to take care of themselves now. Even most men think women need to work and not be "freeloaders", homemakers are looked down on.

So what is a women to do? Most women don't know how to stay true to themselves, or what is important in life, or what to avoid. Most men are also like this, and don't understand that women are needed to also maintain and advance civilization and humanity.

Also, it is not necessarily true that white women are no longer feminine. This is something cited so many times by the enemy, in order to get white men to race mix. There are lots of feminine white women.

To women: Don't be programmed by the enemy. Look to the Goddesses as role models, not kike hollywood "women".

Yeah. Both are just unique beings which make them inequal in both capabilities and weaknesses. People are brainwashed to not contemplate on this thing. So when inequality exists in both genders on a positive level from a positive perspective, how come the concept of inferiority or superiority can exist between them? Because both have their own abilities and weaknesses which are unique as well.

Aquarius said:
Shadowcat said:
Aquarius said:

images

Well, yours or not, he was a cuck, you missed a bullet :p

You ain't lying 🤣

Aquarius said:

images

Life mimics art more than art mimics life.

Sunny said:
The women who will advance spiritually will not be as helpless and powerless as many women are today, because many men are stupid and mad monkeys, but even if this were not so; strength and power are necessary.

Not that husband and wife should fight but; How do you avoid being abused? How do you obtain rights? With power and force of course.

In fact, the way women are treated has always been unbelievable to me. Where did it all come from? Everyone wants to look nice and show off their 'luxurious' life, when in reality the husband and wife are sadly ignorant.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=407253 time=1671361894 user_id=57]

Unfortunately, this is one of the reasons for the decline of our society, that the jews are trying to degrade human standards and man himself to the point where we have come to this. Most men look at women as "tools", purely to satisfy their desires, and this destroys a monumental percentage of relationships.

There is a level of programming going on in the world today that is unbelievable.

BrightSpace666 said:
Sunny said:

In fact, the way women are treated has always been unbelievable to me. Where did it all come from? Everyone wants to look nice and show off their 'luxurious' life, when in reality the husband and wife are sadly ignorant.

Many women are killed because they seek rights and freedom, especially in islamic countries. I think this problem comes from retarded cultures and false and sick religions like islam.

The West is number one when it comes to intellect (albeit corrupted and deceived about race), too bad it is not the same for spirituality.

Something else that needs to be mentioned:

A lot of people these days say that when a White man goes with non-white woman, it is White women's fault for being "feminists". This simply cannot be true, as White men have been race mixing for centuries! All through the colonization years, and when White Spaniards went to South America, White men had relations with non-white women. They had a White wife and children back in England etc, and then a non-white family in India, the Caribbean, South America, etc.

People need to stick with their own kind, and hold standards of appropriate relations. Otherwise, chaos.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=408391 time=1671697023 user_id=57]

A lot of people these days say that when a White man goes with non-white woman, it is White women's fault for being "feminists". This simply cannot be true, as White men have been race mixing for centuries! All through the colonization years, and when White Spaniards went to South America, White men had relations with non-white women. They had a White wife and children back in England etc, and then a non-white family in India, the Caribbean, South America, etc.

People need to stick with their own kind, and hold standards of appropriate relations. Otherwise, chaos.

This does have to be remembered when people go on about race-mixing. At the end of the day the results of this process are all over South America etc. If women are choosing to be retarded here then it's simply a case of catching up. In the end, the enemy wins by confusing everyone.

Lydia [JG said:

Very true. Thank you for highlighting that hypocrisy. This is a problem concerning all Gentiles, and it applies to both genders. Race mixing is never okay, and it needs to be called out everywhere when it's seen.

As for the mixed Gentiles, they have their own racial destiny now and they need to stick with their own as well. Same rules apply.

I want to see most "men" of today doing house chores and raising children. They'd most likely spend half or more of their wages on cleaners and babysitters if it wasn't for housewives, or live in filth like they do during their university life and bachelor years overall.

"freeloading" 😂

Stormblood said:
I want to see most "men" of today doing house chores and raising children. They'd most likely spend half or more of their wages on cleaners and babysitters if it wasn't for housewives, or live in filth like they do during their university life and bachelor years overall.

"freeloading" 😂

Hey, I understand your point, but personally I would rather live in the woods with far lower quality of life than wash dishes. That's why I'm in full support of robots such as dishwashers. ;)

Stormblood said:
I want to see most "men" of today doing house chores and raising children.

This unfortunately is already a reality in some countries. In Sweden I've seen a video that showed a man doing chores. And it's the same where a woman is a Church Minister. Literally clown world.

If you think women in Asia are so submissive,you clearly know nothing about Asian women)))))

Nimrod33 said:
Stormblood said:

This unfortunately is already a reality in some countries. In Sweden I've seen a video that showed a man doing chores. And it's the same where a woman is a Church Minister. Literally clown world.

In Scythian and Ancient Germanian culture, you weren't acknowledged by the community as a "man" until you brought back the head on an enemy. Yes, an actual head of a real life decapitated opponent. Also in that culture, the worst possible thing you could do is retreat from battle. If you cowered from battle, you were basically exiled and it guaranteed no woman would ever fuck you and rightfully so. "Return with your shield or on it".

And so now most "men" never become actual men. Arrested development, failure of the father on every level and infantalization well into late adulthood is now the norm.

Most boys nowadays don't have a father and a mother, they have two mothers. Daddy wears an apron and cooks pancakes while mommy is at work in her big girl job. "So this is what it means to be a man, dad? Wearing an apron and being a domestic servant?" Why yes, son, this is peak masculinity, here put your apron on and help daddy set the table before your mom gets home, we still have muffins to bake.

Then boys come into their 20's and 30's and are like "what the fuck just happened? Why do I lack masculine traits, women find me repulsive and I have no real-life skills?" It's because your dad was secretly a woman and failed you entirely as a man and nobody taught you anything valuable. So get pissed, cry about it and then become impossible to kill.

AryanPriest666 said:
Nimrod33 said:
Stormblood said:

In Scythian and Ancient Germanian culture, you weren't acknowledged by the community as a "man" until you brought back the head on an enemy. Yes, an actual head of a real life decapitated opponent. Also in that culture, the worst possible thing you could do is retreat from battle. If you cowered from battle, you were basically exiled and it guaranteed no woman would ever fuck you and rightfully so. "Return with your shield or on it".

And so now most "men" never become actual men. Arrested development, failure of the father on every level and infantalization well into late adulthood is now the norm.

Most boys nowadays don't have a father and a mother, they have two mothers. Daddy wears an apron and cooks pancakes while mommy is at work in her big girl job. "So this is what it means to be a man, dad? Wearing an apron and being a domestic servant?" Why yes, son, this is peak masculinity, here put your apron on and help daddy set the table before your mom gets home, we still have muffins to bake.

Then boys come into their 20's and 30's and are like "what the fuck just happened? Why do I lack masculine traits, women find me repulsive and I have no real-life skills?" It's because your dad was secretly a woman and failed you entirely as a man and nobody taught you anything valuable. So get pissed, cry about it and then become impossible to kill.

True. I remember an old meme that compared some of our ancestors to nowadays men. The meme remembered us how Spartan, Roman and Vikings boys became warriors at the age of 12-14. Meanwhile, in "modern" society all the kids that I've seen are either too chubby or too skinny. If they are "lucky" enough, they, as adults, will become slaves of a feminist who will give them children with a 5% chance of happening. Otherwise they will become the usual incel, that despises everything and will screw our society even more with shootings and other sort of things.

The more I see the evil the Kikes did to Our People, the more I despise them and anyone who defends them. I don't care if the average NPCs thinks that hating the Jews is "unfair", as the soon they get completely purged from the universe, the better will become.

Lol I'm probably in minority of men that want a girl who is homemaker and boss at home. :lol: :oops:
I don't mind paying stuff alone as long as she is not exploiting gold digger. And I certainly don't give a fuck about other NPC opinion on homemakers being "freeloaders". Their (((feminist))) women can go break their fingers in some sweatshop working for 16 hours to prove some dumb point for all I care.

Lydia [JG said:

Wouldn't surprise me if those men got reincarnated into mixed race down there. Wasn't there a post about some white woman getting reincarnated into mulatto because she race mixed somewhere?

Smite said:
So with the rate of white European men traveling to east Asia and Africa to look for wife's, because European women are not feminine is alarming. I can see the pattern here, the Jews are known for their clever approach in asserting control over the gentiles and this one is part of it. By pushing European men to Asia to race mix me cause they find Asian women to be more feminine, traditional and respect their man unlike the European women who are not feminine enough for them and don't respect them. The rise of feminism, gender equality and some other anti men movements have sent men going elsewhere to look for wives, this encourages race mixing and in an alarming rate because with the rate at which its going it may get worse in 10 years over half of European men will be looking for more traditional and feminine women in Asian and Africa, I think this is part of the Jewish plan to wipe out the white race by having white race mix. Statistics shows that by 2030 the rate of European men traveling abroad for this will increase drastically.

This has been what the Jews have planned all along, making European women feminist, pushing gender equality and such. And making men pay lots of money for divorce settlements and child support.

I mean take a look at the 1950s and 60s American housewives you will find that women were more feminine looking, they cooked, took care of the home, and honored their men. But today its different, you see women want to go to work and they believe they don't need men, they don't appreciate men's work. What do you think and what's are your views on this.

eef.jpg

AryanPriest666 said:
Nimrod33 said:
Stormblood said:

Excuse me?! Being able to cook is a valuable life skill.

There are many men working as cooks or chefs in restaurants. Are they feminine cucks too?!

You're spouting nonsense.

There are things men must do and that does not mean to be ruthless killers. There are a select few totally suited to do and be this but there are also quite a few that are not.

I'm not white so maybe it's bad for me to say this but white men are the cream of the crop of men and white women don't appreciate them at all.

Seriously,all other races of men are truly misogynistic .not all of us are but most are very macho.

Clean up your act.

Because women around the world Dream of a white man.

If someone has to choose between principles and self interest they'll pick the latter.

Most white men want white children and a white family at the core how bad is it now that they many want to race mix with foreign women?

I am glad I'm not white because I can mix with hot feminine mixed latinas (wouldn't do so with a americanized one ).

I also understand why black men want to race mix so much too .

But even they are now all becoming passport bros.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
AryanPriest666 said:
Nimrod33 said:

There are many men working as cooks or chefs in restaurants. Are they feminine cucks too?!

There are things men must do and that does not mean to be ruthless killers. There are a select few totally suited to do and be this but there are also quite a few that are not.
Nimrod's and Aryanpriest's stance is indeed nonsense.
Dudes literally acting like doing chores is just for women. There is literally no problem with men cooking and doing chores, saying otherwise means they have a strange view about "masculinity".

Lunar Dance 666 said:
AryanPriest666 said:
Nimrod33 said:

Being a professional chef is not the same as being an effeminate, stay-at-home, apron-wearing "dad".

Why are you so offended?

jrvan said:
Stormblood said:

"freeloading" 😂

Hey, I understand your point, but personally I would rather live in the woods with far lower quality of life than wash dishes. That's why I'm in full support of robots such as dishwashers. ;)

Dishwashers are good... They even save energy (and time), so we have more of both to reinvest in other activities such as personal growth and relaxation.

To address other replies more in general, I meant that men nowadays cannot even take care of themselves and are not masculine in any way. They often confuse toxic traits with actual masculinity. Instead of looking at leadership, responsibility and other things that they lack and should develop, instead they complain about why women don't want to be their domestic servants.

Who the fuck would want to be a domestic servant or even in a relationship with someone who cannot even take care of themselves for the most part? Personally, if someone cannot take care of themselves and do what is necessary in life, I assume that they are unable to take care of other people as well. In most cases, my assumption proves to be right. There are some exceptions but that doesn't mean who should take them and blow them out of proportion like leftists do, right?

Both sexes need to take a long, hard look into the mirror and have more realistic expectations and standards. For example, if a man is not that masculine, they should also tolerate a woman that's not that feminine, and vice versa. They can grow together.

Both also need to realise how adhering to their gender roles bring immense value to the table. This was my point in my sarcastic reply.

@LunarDance: there are case when it's okay for a man to take over cooking duties. Other than profession, there are situations such as university life and bachelor life in general, as any other type of survival situation. A man needs to be able to provide both for themselves and other people in their household, depending on their life circumstances. The same applies to a woman but women fulfil their provision duties in a different way based on the expression of their soul and their circumstances.

Household duties are a great, overlooked contribution that only the enemy has attacked without reason from both the religious front and marxist social front.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back