Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A new game

Master.mind

It's pretty clear to me that the current rulers (Jews) are playing dirty.
When they start losing, they change the rules of the game. Basically, anything goes is their rule while they make us believe that they are playing by other rules.
To me that is unacceptable. I want clearly defined rules for the game and those may not change until the end of the game.

Here are the rules that I would institute were I to win the current game :

- The new game is going to play for 1000 years.
- The winner gets to make the rules of the game after that.
- I/We get to play judge and decide who is playing fair and who is not.
- Those that are caught playing dirty lose and get their progress reset.
- At the end of the game, the money that one has is subtracted from the money that one has started with and this number is used to determine the winner.

Winning conditions :
- Whoever earns the most money by the end of the game, wins. The money is going to be a cryptocurrency of my/our creation.
- The money will have to be earned in an ethical manner. Nobody should be forced nor feel compelled to buy anything from another, including the basics for sustenance.

Losing conditions :
- Stealing.
- Killing.
- Scamming.
- Starting wars or making others go to war.
- Giving others information that is not in their interest of winning the game.
- Maliciously damaging other people's reputation and/or social standing.
- Brainwashing, deception and all the other dirty tricks designed to make people lose.
- Slavery.
- Exploitation.
- Tyranny.
- Initiation of force on another.
- Making more than three children. This may be reduced to two once we decide that lebensraum is depleted.
- Employing others or causing others, directly or indirectly, to do one of the above.

Would you play by those rules? Yes? No? Why yes? Why not? Would you add or remove anything from the list I made?

Powerofjustice said:
The "game" of life is not about making the most money.
It will be for those on the lower spectrum spiritually speaking. Higher purposes are realized by... Higher people.

Powerofjustice said:

Would it not be a good idea that, him/her that helped others the most, gets to decide how society is run?
To me, merit looks like a pretty sensible way of picking a leader.

Otherwise, what do you propose? Democracy? We just vote for whoever promises us that which we want?
Or the law of the jungle? You keep that which you kill?

Master.mind said:
Powerofjustice said:

Would it not be a good idea that, him/her that helped others the most, gets to decide how society is run?

Otherwise, what do you propose? Democracy? We just vote for whoever promises us that which we want?
No moderately or above advanced society can operate without some form of rule. Removing rules in this current state would just turn to a merry go around who is the biggest baddest animal. Until another animal eats it and the process resets.

Personally my only preference is a planet without the jews. That alone would make so many things so much easier that one or another type of rule is of secondary interest at the moment.

Henu the Great said:
Master.mind said:
Powerofjustice said:

No moderately or above advanced society can operate without some form of rule. Removing rules in this current state would just turn to a merry go around who is the biggest baddest animal. Until another animal eats it and the process resets.

Personally my only preference is a planet without the jews. That alone would make so many things so much easier that one or another type of rule is of secondary interest at the moment.

I understand that perfectly. My concern is that, as we pick up momentum, changing course may be much harder later than now.
These questions will have to be made and answered sooner or later whether we want it or not.

Master.mind said:
It's pretty clear to me that the current rulers (Jews) are playing dirty.
When they start losing, they change the rules of the game. Basically, anything goes is their rule while they make us believe that they are playing by other rules.
To me that is unacceptable. I want clearly defined rules for the game and those may not change until the end of the game.

Here are the rules that I would institute were I to win the current game :

- The new game is going to play for 1000 years.
- The winner gets to make the rules of the game after that.
- I/We get to play judge and decide who is playing fair and who is not.
- Those that are caught playing dirty lose and get their progress reset.
- At the end of the game, the money that one has is subtracted from the money that one has started with and this number is used to determine the winner.

Winning conditions :
- Whoever earns the most money by the end of the game, wins. The money is going to be a cryptocurrency of my/our creation.
- The money will have to be earned in an ethical manner. Nobody should be forced nor feel compelled to buy anything from another, including the basics for sustenance.

Losing conditions :
- Stealing.
- Killing.
- Scamming.
- Starting wars or making others go to war.
- Giving others information that is not in their interest of winning the game.
- Maliciously damaging other people's reputation and/or social standing.
- Brainwashing, deception and all the other dirty tricks designed to make people lose.
- Slavery.
- Exploitation.
- Tyranny.
- Initiation of force on another.
- Making more than three children. This may be reduced to two once we decide that lebensraum is depleted.
- Employing others or causing others, directly or indirectly, to do one of the above.

Would you play by those rules? Yes? No? Why yes? Why not? Would you add or remove anything from the list I made?

I find your allegory of spiritual wealth as in the word you have stated as money intetestubg :)

I am going right in! :D

Master.mind said:
I understand that perfectly. My concern is that, as we pick up momentum, changing course may be much harder later than now.
These questions will have to be made and answered sooner or later whether we want it or not.
I think it will be easier because of lesser hebrew influence going forward. Sure, mistakes can and surely will be made, but we as whole can make things better regardless.

Henu the Great said:
Master.mind said:
I think it will be easier because of lesser hebrew influence going forward. Sure, mistakes can and surely will be made, but we as whole can make things better regardless.

To me that's just demoralizing. "It will be decided later" is unacceptable to me.
Imagine going for a job interview and when it you ask about wages, they tell you "it will be decided later but you can start working tomorrow" and when you keep pushing the issue they tell you "you are just greedy, fuck you."
You are not going to feel very motivated right?

Master.mind said:
To me that's just demoralizing. "It will be decided later" is unacceptable to me.
Imagine going for a job interview and when it you ask about wages, they tell you "it will be decided later but you can start working tomorrow" and when you keep pushing the issue they tell you "you are just greedy, fuck you."

I get that you want some sort of answer here, but a fundamental part of our problem is that we are learning and rediscovering the best ways to do these things. Don't give up just yet here, but also please recognize that this won't just go unaddressed, as that is impossible.

As individual healing and advancement occurs, this will facilitate the higher thinking and organization to implement better systems of power/wealth transfer. Therefore, these systems will be changing a lot in the future.

With this in mind, it actually would make less sense to identify something based off your current perception, then try to stick with it. That does not mean you cannot grasp an idea or system which clarifies where we are heading, if that is what you after. The Gods would be useful at explaining these sorts of philosophical questions by giving you related signs here.

---------------

We know that the Gods play a huge emphasis on merit, so this will be a determinant factor on the sort of income one receives within a society.

We also know that the Gods emphasize compassion and ethics, therefore we can expect a greater nuance and expansion of how we view what is fair. This will reflect within the specifics that define your losing conditions, as that is where the debates will happen.

We also know that currency reflects a form of labor. We can expect our value system to change as society's opinions change, as well as the actual industrial base changes away from a slave labor system.

Another point I wanted to make to you is that massive wealth is usually associated with solar energy, because both are able to energize or create everything else, directly or indirectly. This is probably why you have chosen money as your winning condition.

However, the complicating factor is that both money and solar energy cannot always directly translate into other forms. Sometimes people will want or value certain desires that do not come directly from money. For example, one's education or spiritual empowerment cannot be directly increased with money, nor can emotional health, and so on.

Also, our earthly dollars are useless in Satan's home-planet, and vice versa. That is another example of one of the problems of money is that it cannot always directly translate into what people either need or want.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=407285 time=1671374466 user_id=21286]
Master.mind said:

I get that you want some sort of answer here, but a fundamental part of our problem is that we are learning and rediscovering the best ways to do these things. Don't give up just yet here, but also please recognize that this won't just go unaddressed, as that is impossible.

As individual healing and advancement occurs, this will facilitate the higher thinking and organization to implement better systems of power/wealth transfer. Therefore, these systems will be changing a lot in the future.

With this in mind, it actually would make less sense to identify something based off your current perception, then try to stick with it. That does not mean you cannot grasp an idea or system which clarifies where we are heading, if that is what you after. The Gods would be useful at explaining these sorts of philosophical questions by giving you related signs here.

---------------

We know that the Gods play a huge emphasis on merit, so this will be a determinant factor on the sort of income one receives within a society.

We also know that the Gods emphasize compassion and ethics, therefore we can expect a greater nuance and expansion of how we view what is fair. This will reflect within the specifics that define your losing conditions, as that is where the debates will happen.

We also know that currency reflects a form of labor. We can expect our value system to change as society's opinions change, as well as the actual industrial base changes away from a slave labor system.

Another point I wanted to make to you is that massive wealth is usually associated with solar energy, because both are able to energize or create everything else, directly or indirectly. This is probably why you have chosen money as your winning condition.

However, the complicating factor is that both money and solar energy cannot always directly translate into other forms. Sometimes people will want or value certain desires that do not come directly from money. For example, one's education or spiritual empowerment cannot be directly increased with money, nor can emotional health, and so on.

Also, our earthly dollars are useless in Satan's home-planet, and vice versa. That is another example of one of the problems of money is that it cannot always directly translate into what people either need or want.

Another thing about money and the power of money that I realized a while back, is that it only has the power over other people and their lives because most people have been forced into a deprived state or a state of survival where they don't have what they need, or it's very hard just to get basic needs met. In a Satanic society, everyone would be able to easily overcome the base chakra level of survival needs. After that, money won't have as much influence and power over them because their basic needs are met and secured.

Right now, money is a means to get other people to do what you want them to do, because they need the money. But if they don't need the money (strong emphasis on need) because their basic needs are secure and society takes care of them, then they don't have this overpowering incentive or absolute need to earn money in the same way that they did before. Then money no longer has the same power over people as it did before.

I think this transition will lead to work becoming fulfilling and meaningful by default out of necessity, and a greater emphasis will be put on work labor being meaningful. People won't just be going to work because they need the money, and jobs won't be "just a job." If it's easier for people to secure their existence then there is no reason for them to be plugged into meaningless work that before simply perpetuated the meaningless slave cycle of society to maintain itself in that way on that low level. Instead, labor will be directed into meaningful projects that have a purpose for society, everything will have an upward direction and momentum, and it won't just be creating jobs for the sake of people having jobs so they can simply survive.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=407285 time=1671374466 user_id=21286]...

Saturn is currently in Aquarius. What better time to talk about power structures than now?
We only have about two months left.

Powerofjustice said:
Indeed, the spirit is much more fulfilling. Think of money just as a way to gain the basic comforts in life and what is needed as humans then use your free time in said comfort to grow and meditate.

Leeges said:

If meditation doesn't produce an action, what's the point?
Is meditation a means to an end or is it the end itself?

Is helping others and making them happy, a worthy action?
If yes, wouldn't it be nice to have a world where everyone is helping one another?
If yes, how do we achieve that? What if we create an environment where the most helpful make the most children? Natural selection will then take care of eliminating those that are the least helpful. Wouldn't you agree? Wouldn't that be a good thing?
If we had to rank people from most helpful to least helpful, how would we do that?
What if we told people to give each other a thank you note each time they get helped?
Of course, not all help is equal, so how about we tell them to give each other a quantity of thank you notes equivalent to the help they received?
Would this not produce the result I seek?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back