Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is darkness metaphysically evil?

pacharica

If so why did Satan create darker races and not just Nordics?

I'm asking because ever since I made it firm to not race mix even though it's difficult given my location some entities are telling me I should racemix because darker people look evil?

They tell me I'm an abomination for having these features.

I know if Satan created us he wouldn't create us to look evil but they're implanting these perceptions in my mind.

"Darkness is light turned inside out" - Beelzebub

No, darkness is not metaphysically evil. It's simply the opposite of light. The idea of darkness being "evil" and light being "good" was made by the judeo-christian lie factory.

The truth is more like the concept of Yin and Yang. One cannot exist without the other, and they are opposites, representing the foundation of everything.

I like to think of a computer. The numbers 1 and 0 (light and dark) are equally important and good, and are useless without the other.

Metaphysically, gray is "evil", because it is neither light nor dark. It is a cessation of life. Read this page about The Magickal Properties of Color to get a better understanding.

pacharica said:
If so why did Satan create darker races and not just Nordics?

I'm asking because ever since I made it firm to not race mix even though it's difficult given my location some entities are telling me I should racemix because darker people look evil?

They tell me I'm an abomination for having these features.

I know if Satan created us he wouldn't create us to look evil but they're implanting these perceptions in my mind.

Darkness isn't evil.

Darkness is associated with the water element (specifically Scorpio). Darkness in many Satanic religions was associated with the Yin energy, the womb of creation. The realm of infinite possibilities, a canvas in which everything is made. Stars, nebula, dark matter, galaxies, you name it. Darkness is associated with power. The power to create and have form from within. Thoughts exist in a dark space in your head, the unseen.

Light is associated with knowledge. Once you KNOW, the darkness creates what you know, and that creates light. Light is knowledge of what the darkness has understood. You need both.

In addition, darkness represents the occult, the unknown, the ether, that which can be transformed, the female aspect of the soul, the dark portion of the mind, the dark aspect of reality, the yin, Satan, Saturn, Pluto.

The Light represents the known, the spark of life, the male aspect of the soul, creation, awareness, enlightenment, the Yang, Lucifer the morning star, Venus, the Sun.

We have different races to cause plurality in our social ecosystem, which ensures creative manifestations in civilization. When races are segregated and cultivates their unique creations, they will discover the manifestation of their blueprint. This aids civilization to advance. Nature intends plurality in ecosystems.

Excerpt from HP Hooded Cobra's sermon on Light and Dark, "The Dedication Ritual: Path to Initiation":

Satan Lucifer represents two things: Satan represents the Truth, but also, like the symbolism of Shiva, the dark aspect of reality, the Yang. The unknown, the unsurpassable, the source of all things in the universe. That "Which is not" and that "Which is everything".

Lucifer on the other hand, represents illumination, the light of creation and the notion of enlightenment, to receive self awareness, to have a soul in the midst of the darkness of ignorance.

To say therefore, "Satan Lucifer", we encompass all of existence, seen and unseen, real and potential, now and forever.

From this, we are told to recognize and honor Satan Lucifer, nothing else. The activation of the sense of recognition, is actually the activation of the sense of seeing.

Link: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=80210

If you don't feel like an abomination then who cares what others think? If you have a healthy body to live in with healthy genetics then be thankful for it, and don't think of throwing away the health of your bloodline. You will make your experience as a soul worse by race mixing, and you will make it worse for the soul who does it with you too, and then also the soul who incarnates as your child.

Lord Satan has His reasons for creating the different races, and that's His business. The point to focus on is that the Creator Himself WANTED to create you and your race. You are wanted by Him. That's very special so don't throw it away.

And remember: the only abominations on this planet are the jews.

jrvan said:
If you don't feel like an abomination then who cares what others think? If you have a healthy body to live in with healthy genetics then be thankful for it, and don't think of throwing away the health of your bloodline. You will make your experience as a soul worse by race mixing, and you will make it worse for the soul who does it with you too, and then also the soul who incarnates as your child.

Lord Satan has His reasons for creating the different races, and that's His business. The point to focus on is that the Creator Himself WANTED to create you and your race. You are wanted by Him. That's very special so don't throw it away.

And remember: the only abominations on this planet are the jews.

If I'm not mistaken, each race created by Satan embodies a planetary energy or element more fluently than the other.

For example, certain Native Americans channel Lunar energy better than say, Chinese (not that they can't). Or that White People channel Aether/Quintessence better than say Black people, or that Black people embody Fire or Earth better than the rest, or channel Mars or Mercury energy etc. Just examples.

Each race is unique and amazing in their own unique ways. And despite all that, we are all one huge Satanic family as far as Satan is concerned, as we have been taught the Truth, but the Culture has manifested the Truth in many different ways. Just look how each Satanic civilization has the same Gods, but different cultures, languages, styles, arts, food, etc.

That is the true meaning of diversity. Diversity celebrates individuality.

You have much to learn, set from Egyptian tales an loki from Norse,both if you put a christian lense on things were considered evil, yet they had themples dedicated to them an people did worship them why is that,cause they didn't see things as being pure good an evil we live in a world of discord not a world of good an evil.an it's up to Gentiles to put things back on track the Gods gave us magic for a reason,and the RTR's are one of our greatest weapons

We non-Whites also have Aryan Gods be patrons of great non-White Satanic empires like the Aztecs in the case of my people and the same goes for every other non White tribe out there. If the information you're receiving from these entities strongly contradicts reality of how we all have the same Gods then by obvious logic it's nonsense and should not be listened to one bit.

Makes no sense the Gods to see you or any other dark skinned Gentiles in that manner if they went thru all the resources and time to make us and show us how to start our civilizations and maintain them.

Take what everyone else wrote to you too as it's all true and informative.

Kavya Shukra said:
That is the true meaning of diversity. Diversity celebrates individuality.

I like this quote it's a good one :)

pacharica said:

There are Blacks for Satan also you know.

The perception of darkness being evil stems mostly from Christianity, and since Jews hate black people (((they))) may very well also subliminally have inserted this "darkness is evil" into peoples minds even racially speaking somehow, with the help of this hoax.

Jews were behind the slave trade of black people and blamed it on Gentiles, and they also push gangsta-rap and other degeneracy; drugs and so on among black people - wanting them to look as bad and evil as possible. I think that's interesting.

With that being said, darkness is not only feared because of Christianity, but also because of it being associated with danger during nighttime with all the predators and thieves taking advantage of the darkness, especially in the past when we did not have electricity to light things up. I guess this factor also psychologically is taken advantage of in xianity, as well as the Sun worship in the past.

The Sun is "the light of the world", rises up in the morning to save us from the darkness and gives it's own life to us so we can live.
Xianity is thus very much Sun-worship cleverly disguised as "Son-worship".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back