Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question On Angels

Behind the Angels there are thoughtforms and sometimes the Grays too. They should obviously be avoided because for us gentile they are just a very negative influence.

Yami666 said:
Angels and greys are the same?
Or there are difference between them?

Angels and Greys are one and the same creature.

Even though the Greys always try to use the energy they parasitically have in order to hide their real identities, the fact of energy taking is directly related to them.

It is no wonder they travel by UFOs everyday to steal the people's energy when "praying" to the Enemy thoughtform.

I'd like to specify that in this context "Angel" is used to refer to angelic names of the enemy and the creatures behind it.

In a more general way, "angel" is a Greek title coming from the Greek "angelos" which means "messenger" and originally had nothing to do with the abrahamic "angels" and the putrescent creatures of the enemy. It was just a title and also a role played in certain contexts. HP Hooded Cobra has talked about this title in the past.

Thank you for saying that StormBlood Angel means messenger, is a person who has opened his soul and expanded his consciousness and awareness and is therefore able to understand the will of the Gods at high spiritual levels.
The jews have corrupted the meaning of this word to make their thoughtforms appear to the Gentile mind as positive, most of the angels are Jewish thoughtforms, they are losing power very quickly due to RTRs, other "angels" are Nordic enemies and the reptilians, the latter are called seraphim directly like their highest angels because they take orders from and are descended from them.

Anyway I'm happy you're back on the StormBlood forum :)

The Hebrew angels are nothing more than egregores and not real physical beings, they are formed by the programmed energy of the enemy and are directly connected to the Hebrew alphabet and to the enemy energy vortex, on the contrary the greys and the reptilians are physical beings.

Their astral appearance is also very different from the stereotype they normally promote.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=394803#p394803

I once heard someone who was more than likely attacked by the greys, refer to them as
watchers
An if you look at the trash bible you can see the angles are also called watchers

angles an the slave borged race of greys, are more than likely one an the same

Stormblood said:
I'd like to specify that in this context "Angel" is used to refer to angelic names of the enemy and the creatures behind it.

In a more general way, "angel" is a Greek title coming from the Greek "angelos" which means "messenger" and originally had nothing to do with the abrahamic "angels" and the putrescent creatures of the enemy. It was just a title and also a role played in certain contexts. HP Hooded Cobra has talked about this title in the past.

It's pretty astounding how many terms and traditions in the bibLIE are of pagan origin, outside of the obvious ones (the Flood, Sunday worship, December 25th birth of God and etc.), I remember HPHC even talked about how "Christ" from Greek "Christos" itself was a Greek Pagan term referring to highly-enlightened people, similar to Magnum Opus.

Pentecost is stolen from the ancient Pagan festival of Whitsun, almost like a summer equivalent to Yuletide/Christmas.

The Cross too, "taking up thy cross" (allegory for purifying the Soul) was hijacked from Saturnian meditation of "purifying" the Soul, as the Cross in its true form represents Saturn (cube-unfolded, a 3-d geometric shape normally associated with Saturn).

7 candles on the Menorah? Hijacked from 7 astral colors and 7 Invocations to the Lords (Vedic tradition).

"God" itself was of Gothic Pagan origin. The Hebrew word "Shalom" is actually stolen from the Ancient Canaanite God Shalim, the word "Jerusalem" originates from "Uru Shalim" meaning "City of Shalim". The popular jewish name "Shahar" too was hijacked from the name of ancient God, who actually turns out to be Asmodeus as the Ancient Canaanites referred to him.

They really are THIEVES!

patrioticgentile_666 said:
Stormblood said:

7 candles on the Menorah? Hijacked from 7 astral colors and 7 Invocations to the Lords (Vedic tradition).

Thanks for this info. I've always knew that the Menorah was stolen from Paganism.

As for the word "angel" I've already knew it. However, I don't think that it is a problem if we refer to the enemy entities as angels. After all, the Hewbrew word for it (Malachim) was also stolen from Syriac Paganism.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Thank you for saying that StormBlood Angel means messenger, is a person who has opened his soul and expanded his consciousness and awareness and is therefore able to understand the will of the Gods at high spiritual levels.
The jews have corrupted the meaning of this word to make their thoughtforms appear to the Gentile mind as positive, most of the angels are Jewish thoughtforms, they are losing power very quickly due to RTRs, other "angels" are Nordic enemies and the reptilians, the latter are called seraphim directly like their highest angels because they take orders from and are descended from them.

Anyway I'm happy you're back on the StormBlood forum :)

I think there's a lot that goes into that, yeah. Things like the twin serpent meditation, the single serpent meditation and other meditations and practices that tie directly into the allegories behind Hermes and Iris in Greek mythology help achieve the right state of being.

Thanks. You seem to be doing well :)

Nimrod33 said:
Stormblood said:

Thanks for this info. I've always knew that the Menorah was stolen from Paganism.

As for the word "angel" I've already knew it. However, I don't think that it is a problem if we refer to the enemy entities as angels. After all, the Hewbrew word for it (Malachim) was also stolen from Syriac Paganism.

In the Vampire Diaries novel series, they use the term Malach to describe creatures that do exactly what the enemy thoughtforms do. Have a look here (and a laugh): https://vampirediaries.fandom.com/wiki/Malach

Stormblood said:
Nimrod33 said:

In the Vampire Diaries novel series, they use the term Malach to describe creatures that do exactly what the enemy thoughtforms do. Have a look here (and a laugh): https://vampirediaries.fandom.com/wiki/Malach

:lol: Nice to know that some media "exposes" the enemy for what they are. Too bad the woman that wrote the novels was not on our side, as she was nothing more than a LARPer.

Nimrod33 said:
Stormblood said:
Nimrod33 said:

:lol: Nice to know that some media "exposes" the enemy for what they are. Too bad the woman that wrote the novels was not on our side, as she was nothing more than a LARPer.

I don't know what she was but I think she did a good job for a fictional book. The tv show, in comparison, is a complete write-off as the changes are extreme to point that maybe only 0.01% is from the books: forenames and what supernatural creatures are the main characters. Not even the particular abilities of each supernatural creature are represented faithfully to the novel.

There was also a legal dispute between the producers and the book author for changing so much stuff from the novels. The idiot Jewish producers made the author lose her rights over the book, which is why everything after the second trilogy is non-canon (as it's not written by her). She had to keep writing her continuation as fanfiction because of that disaster, an example of how the enemy destroys and pillages everything. They also heavily cursed her and her family from the health side of things. I believe this is because of how she portrayed certain things in her novels.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back