Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The story of how I got here...

DisillusionedCitizen

Re-post

I’m sorry for not telling you all this on the newcomer thread when I joined in April, but I’m here to tell you all my story on how I got here:

In 2019, I remembered something in my earlier High Schools years, reading the book Shylock, and how it mentioned that a “Christian was an adopted Jew“ or something along those lines. Back when I was in High School, I didn’t think much of it until I met a (male) Palestinian driver and his son, who explained to me how his former life was like in their former country was like, being abused by Israelis. This was around 2007, when I was a Sophomore at the time.

Flash Forward to 2019, the thought of the Shylock story lead me to do a google search terms like “Christianity is Jewish.” and “God is more evil than Satan.” I came across some interesting articles, like the Jewish God having an insanely larger body count than that of Satan. I never had a high opinion of Christianity, Judaism, Islam because I read the Bible when I was younger, during a time I was bored out of my mind, and realized how horrific and murderous the Bible was, leading me to become an Atheist at the time. Nevertheless, that article, despite its inaccuracies about Satan, led me to think “Alright, the ‘devil’ might not be as bad as Christians painted him out to be.” Some months later, I try again, and stumbled upon this place, lurked around and looked at some of its articles. Needless to say, What the article entailed and what Christians, Jews, and Muslims made my blood run cold, but time in my first semester in college made me forget about the articles, but not the place itself.

Then the Scandemic happened.

In July of 2021, I made another Instagram account to avoid getting attention from my brother. At some point, I followed a certain profile, then realized people dying from vaccination. This too horrified me. Then came the Vaccine Mandates. Still in August, I surfed across the net and stumbled upon Bitchute and Odysse. There, I searched for “vaccine deaths,” and “vaccine side effects” and saw videos of people dropping dead outright, or people of telling stories of someone they knew died from vaccination (1st or 2nd dose), which disturbed me very deeply. One point in Instagram, I stumbled upon an article that they killed dogs to prevent COVID. That’s when I suspected the Abrahamic religions (and more personally, the Jewish Theocrats in charge) had something to do with this. One video on Bitchute mentioned a website called the TheCOVIDBLOG and TheCOVIDWORLD, and the articles horrified the crap out of me. Late into 2021, I stumbled upon this place again, and discovered the forums, lurking around to see what the articles, I thankfully avoided getting one dose for both my Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 semesters in college, and in the end of the Winter 2022 Semester (When it was Spring), I took the time to join this place. In my first month, I was skeptical of the RTRs working. I've tried and done the Final RTRs and asked my "Do these rituals actually work? Am I doing them at the right time of day?" I'm wondering. Even now, as events transpire further, and the jews get away with their crimes in the 'Super Shemitah' year, I still remain skeptical of the RTR's power to some extent. Just how much longer wll humanity suffer under the Jews?

7 months into Satanism, i just want nothing more than the complete and absolute ***on of the Jewish religion and all of its creations (Christianity, Islam, Communism, New Age Movement, whatever else comes out of their horrible asses.) I will try to do everything I can to wage spiritual warfare on the Jews.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Re-post

I’m sorry for not telling you all this on the newcomer thread when I joined in April, but I’m here to tell you all my story on how I got here:

In 2019, I remembered something in my earlier High Schools years, reading the book Shylock, and how it mentioned that a “Christian was an adopted Jew“ or something along those lines. Back when I was in High School, I didn’t think much of it until I met a (male) Palestinian driver and his son, who explained to me how his former life was like in their former country was like, being abused by Israelis. This was around 2007, when I was a Sophomore at the time.

Flash Forward to 2019, the thought of the Shylock story lead me to do a google search terms like “Christianity is Jewish.” and “God is more evil than Satan.” I came across some interesting articles, like the Jewish God having an insanely larger body count than that of Satan. I never had a high opinion of Christianity, Judaism, Islam because I read the Bible when I was younger, during a time I was bored out of my mind, and realized how horrific and murderous the Bible was, leading me to become an Atheist at the time. Nevertheless, that article, despite its inaccuracies about Satan, led me to think “Alright, the ‘devil’ might not be as bad as Christians painted him out to be.” Some months later, I try again, and stumbled upon this place, lurked around and looked at some of its articles. Needless to say, What the article entailed and what Christians, Jews, and Muslims made my blood run cold, but time in my first semester in college made me forget about the articles, but not the place itself.

Then the Scandemic happened.

In July of 2021, I made another Instagram account to avoid getting attention from my brother. At some point, I followed a certain profile, then realized people dying from vaccination. This too horrified me. Then came the Vaccine Mandates. Still in August, I surfed across the net and stumbled upon Bitchute and Odysse. There, I searched for “vaccine deaths,” and “vaccine side effects” and saw videos of people dropping dead outright, or people of telling stories of someone they knew died from vaccination (1st or 2nd dose), which disturbed me very deeply. One point in Instagram, I stumbled upon an article that they killed dogs to prevent COVID. That’s when I suspected the Abrahamic religions (and more personally, the Jewish Theocrats in charge) had something to do with this. One video on Bitchute mentioned a website called the TheCOVIDBLOG and TheCOVIDWORLD, and the articles horrified the crap out of me. Late into 2021, I stumbled upon this place again, and discovered the forums, lurking around to see what the articles, I thankfully avoided getting one dose for both my Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 semesters in college, and in the end of the Winter 2022 Semester (When it was Spring), I took the time to join this place. In my first month, I was skeptical of the RTRs working. I've tried and done the Final RTRs and asked my "Do these rituals actually work? Am I doing them at the right time of day?" I'm wondering. Even now, as events transpire further, and the jews get away with their crimes in the 'Super Shemitah' year, I still remain skeptical of the RTR's power to some extent. Just how much longer wll humanity suffer under the Jews?

7 months into Satanism, i just want nothing more than the complete and absolute ***on of the Jewish religion and all of its creations (Christianity, Islam, Communism, New Age Movement, whatever else comes out of their horrible asses.) I will try to do everything I can to wage spiritual warfare on the Jews.

I am glad that you have shared your story.

Basically I am glad that we work on the same purpose to destroy the vicious xian programs, but a think is, I saw some asterisks that mean censored words in your post.

Please do not state anything illegal and such as we do not advocate things like this :)

Just a reminder

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back