Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Clairuadiance Chakra locations

Asurya

Has anyone ever put these chakras on a 3d model?

Mainly I'm confused about the 3rd and 4th from the left chakras on the upper row in this picture.
Clairaudience.gif

It looks like that 4th chakra could be one of these three with how close it is.
I want to get a better idea of where that one specifically is.
Clairaudience_Points.gif

Has anyone else ever had the same confusion?

If you focus gently around your head and then specifically of the approximate location of those, you will feel them. If not in a session of meditation, in a few.

When clairaudience points open, they are very observable to the senses, as almost all chakras are, but since they are of this related function they influence the perception of space but also of sound. Since on and in the head hardly for unspiritual people they get sensations of bioelectricity and other things, this will be very observable. At least in my experience.

DeepScrub said:
I also have noticed there seems to be very little information regarding improving clairaudience itself. It seems like such an impressive and powerful skill, but isn't really talked about.

Clairaudience as an ability is solely dependant on meditation, and meditative work.

One can do squares, workings. But these will only bring you to the point of you having to meditate and actually use it.

It is like opening a door, yet you have to enter the door still, yet you have to get a flashlight still, yet have to make your way from that room further.

There is a lot of randomness at times with Clairaudience, similar to the flow of imaginative pictures one might have in meditation sometimes before they sleep. Yet it is of a sound, be it is internal and "external" form.

Sometimes, it is also an acknowledgment after the fact of communication. This is a silent but stable verbal communication.

Sometimes it is loud and random, focus is needed here.

Asurya said:
Has anyone ever put these chakras on a 3d model?

Mainly I'm confused about the 3rd and 4th from the left chakras on the upper row in this picture.
Clairaudience.gif

It looks like that 4th chakra could be one of these three with how close it is.
I want to get a better idea of where that one specifically is.
Clairaudience_Points.gif

Has anyone else ever had the same confusion?

Hi.
Check this out: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12482&start=50 There they published gifs in which the clairaudience points are better seen, etc.

A good way to get yourself situated on that is to visualize those points as small bright stars and your attention will guide you to the location ive just tried and another thing is how your intention is set while you visualize and locate the points at the exact position or even affirm that youre visualizing your minor claireaudient points. the 4th one to the right is slightly below the 3rd one. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back