Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Health working tomorrow on 15th

Ardgion

Hello, I see that tomorrow is a good day to start a working on removing health issues.

I have had problems with my skin for over 10 years now and lost all hope that it would be normal again. The problem is severe acne on my whole back and arms.
I am not really eating junk food often and have to take medications but it is just taking too long.
Have been taking them for some time and they have side effect like making my skin really dry.
Now, because I just saw that the working is tomorrow I ask for any advices and runes that I can use in this working. This working I will fully dedicate on my acne problem. If for some reason the working can help my whole body and me being healthy then I will do that instead, but as I said i only have this one particular problem.
Any advices for this working would be much appreciated :D

Ardgion said:
Sorry, but this was posted too soon for me to respond by the 15th, however there are other opportunities:

This is yin deficiency, possibly over the whole body or just the skin, as caused by the pharmaceutical. This leads to the generation of pathological heat, also known as inflammation.

A waning Virgo moon is good for removing health problems, so you would use a freeing-of-the-soul working. Normally, I would recommend the Uruz rune, but it may be influenced by Mars being retrograde.

Additional reading on these topics:
Fixing your health permanently
Aspects of Soul pertaining to Skin (Venus) and how to improve it

A related acupoint to the skin includes Large Intestine 11. Spleen 6 can be used to generate yin across the whole body. Both will make the skin feel smoother and make the redness reduce faster, although they can make you feel tired when pushed in excess.

The larger problem is the initial disorder which requires you to take pharmaceuticals. You are better off trying to resolve this and stop requiring this drug than trying to put a bandaid on top of the problem.

You should reach out to Centralforce for an appointment about both this initial problem, as well as other solutions to the acne.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=406723 time=1671193755 user_id=21286]
Ardgion said:
Sorry, but this was posted too soon for me to respond by the 15th, however there are other opportunities:

This is yin deficiency, possibly over the whole body or just the skin, as caused by the pharmaceutical. This leads to the generation of pathological heat, also known as inflammation.

A waning Virgo moon is good for removing health problems, so you would use a freeing-of-the-soul working. Normally, I would recommend the Uruz rune, but it may be influenced by Mars being retrograde.

A related acupoint to the skin includes Large Intestine 11. Spleen 6 can be used to generate yin across the whole body. Both will make the skin feel smoother and make the redness reduce faster, although they can make you feel tired when pushed in excess.

The larger problem is the initial disorder which requires you to take pharmaceuticals. You are better off trying to resolve this and stop requiring this drug than trying to put a bandaid on top of the problem.

You should reach out to Centralforce for an appointment about both this initial problem, as well as other solutions to the acne.
Yin deficiency can be caused by weak natal Moon, at least partially. I have had significant improvement in that regard with the Moon. In just three weeks I made noticeable difference on my skin for the most part.

For best results all the natal aspects need to be improved upon.

Henu the Great said:
Yin deficiency can be caused by weak natal Moon, at least partially. I have had significant improvement in that regard with the Moon. In just three weeks I made noticeable difference on my skin for the most part.

For best results all the natal aspects need to be improved upon.

Yep. Thanks for adding. The Moon is more related to fluids, whereas Venus is more related to countering inflammation. Both complement each other, just like the Sun and Mars, as far as the physical body goes.

The Moon will be in a Cancer Esbat around Jan. 7th I believe, which gives another opportunity for growth here.

Remember that the Sun can compensate for all other parts of the soul, but this requires pushing acupoints to directly translate the energy from solar to lunar. Not a perfect solution, but better than nothing.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=406755 time=1671203775 user_id=21286]
The Moon will be in a Cancer Esbat around Jan. 7th I believe, which gives another opportunity for growth here.
I would wait for a Monday when the Moon is rising and in the sign of Cancer for a permanent solution. Like hitting a nail in the wood with one hit kind of deal.

But less optimal dates are always fine when something needs to be directed to a better course or corrected altogether sooner rather than later.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=406723 time=1671193755 user_id=21286]
Ardgion said:

Hello brother. I would like to ask something similar, what can I do to make my hair fuller, with more volume, grow more abundant? (I am a woman)

Henu the Great said:
I would wait for a Monday when the Moon is rising and in the sign of Cancer for a permanent solution. Like hitting a nail in the wood with one hit kind of deal.

But less optimal dates are always fine when something needs to be directed to a better course or corrected altogether sooner rather than later.

It isn't a Monday, but the Cancer Esbat configuration won't pop again for some time. I am betting that the Esbat adds more power than the day itself. Plus, you would have to wait for Cancer to be found within the waxing cycle again.

Hypatia666 said:
Hello brother. I would like to ask something similar, what can I do to make my hair fuller, with more volume, grow more abundant? (I am a woman)

This somewhat answers your question: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=406590#p406590

Thank you for the replies.
Yeah, I know I posted to late, I wasnt really paying attention to SS calendar recently.

So you mentioned yin deficiency and that it can cause heat or inflammation.
Yes, I feel that all the time over my whole body and I thought I should see a doctor for that but I didnt :/
I have been feeling it for a couple of years now.

I have already started a health working with x88 Uruz and affirming 10 times that my skin is curing and improving.
Should I continue or wait for a better date?
Now I read that you reccommend monday the 7th because it is a better time for this working.
But what when I finish my working and skin improves, I will still have yin problem so my thinking is that I improve it together with working.

Also I read now a bit about accupoints and I wish to try that.
Are there any home practices for that or do I have to see the professional?

I would really know all my issue from the natal chart and solve them as soon as possible but I am nowhere near of having any good understanding of my chart so that will have to wait unfortunately.
I tried learning but I have a problem of short memory so I just forget things most of the time after i read them.
That is why I gave up couple of times trying to learn anything..I really need to improve my memory. :lol:

Also thank you for reccommending Centralforce.
I will definitely contact him. Havent been on forums for a while so I missed his post.

Many thanks!!

Ardgion said:
I would really know all my issue from the natal chart and solve them as soon as possible but I am nowhere near of having any good understanding of my chart so that will have to wait unfortunately.
I tried learning but I have a problem of short memory so I just forget things most of the time after i read them.
That is why I gave up couple of times trying to learn anything..I really need to improve my memory. :lol:
Sounds like you would really benefit from a Moon square, or a meditation working with the Moon mantra.

Henu the Great said:
Ardgion said:
Sounds like you would really benefit from a Moon square, or a meditation working with the Moon mantra.
Can you explain in short about moon square or point me to site or page about it?
I searched JoS about it but didnt find it and didnt have much luck on forums either. Most results were just about the times of moon squares and similar.
I will give my chart another go and try to figure out how to read it and finally start improving my life.

Also what does my short term memory have to do with moon square?
I found some info about it so do you think it is wise to abort my current working and then start a moon square around 7th of January to improve my natal Moon and to work on spleen 6 at home.
So that I have on spiritual and one practical working. I am just asking because I dont know what would happen if I stop with my working.

Ardgion said:
Can you explain in short about moon square or point me to site or page about it?
I searched JoS about it but didnt find it and didnt have much luck on forums either. Most results were just about the times of moon squares and similar.
I will give my chart another go and try to figure out how to read it and finally start improving my life.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Moon_Square.html

You mentioned that your Moon is in a very bad sign which would explain at least partially why you have memory issues. It would be one of key improvement points for you. The Moon plays a major role in memory, but Mercury too.

Ardgion said:
Also what does my short term memory have to do with moon square?
I found some info about it so do you think it is wise to abort my current working and then start a moon square around 7th of January to improve my natal Moon and to work on spleen 6 at home.
So that I have on spiritual and one practical working. I am just asking because I dont know what would happen if I stop with my working.
I would continue the current working as long as you start another so you have a correction on the soul level on a constant basis. Considering you lack yin, Venus would be great for the same purpose as well. The first possible good dates for Venus are in late January and during February.

January 2. 6. and 7. are good dates to begin working with the Moon. It does not necessarily have to be a square, btw. You can also make a regular working with the Moon mantra.

Hmm, I didnt mention that my moon is in a bad sign but if you say that it ties with having a bad memory, then it is.
I will continue with my working then and I will try to figure out until the beginning of January from the chart how bad my moon is. :cry:
How does one fix his planets in chart, is it with mantras?
Also I didnt quite understand your sentence about working, so can I start another working while I'm already doing one?

Ardgion said:
Hmm, I didnt mention that my moon is in a bad sign but if you say that it ties with having a bad memory, then it is.
I will continue with my working then and I will try to figure out until the beginning of January from the chart how bad my moon is. :cry:
How does one fix his planets in chart, is it with mantras?
Also I didnt quite understand your sentence about working, so can I start another working while I'm already doing one?
Sorry, I mistook you to another person. You can disregard my point about the Moon.

The necessary info can be found from Azazels Astrology. Look for what sign it is in, and what kind of aspects there are. There are soft and hard aspects. Roughly speaking Sun and Jupiter being positive and expanding influences and Neptune and Saturn being weakening and limiting influences.

You can start another working concurrently with other workings, even for the same issue.

No worries, thanks a bunch for your help!
I will start reading from Azazel Astrology and try to get an insight of my chart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back