Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Amos 8:10 and Matthew 24:20, indicative of an anti-Xmas Jewish curse/attack? RTR/FRTR Ammo!

The Waukesha Christmas parade attack comes into my mind, and see to it that it never happens when families and friends are celebrating and having a good time. Yeah I know, there's countless since the BibLIE is one big jewish sorcery book cursing the entire gentile world. This caught my attention, and especially when I noticed the food prices skyrocketing again, during this month of December.

This is originally a section of a larger post I'm making, in regards to defending our holidays, but it stuck out and a feeling a urgency led to me to put in a seperate post, since Christmas Day happens in conjunction with the Sabbath, and only Sabbath is originally a Pagan tradition - it's been hijacked heinously, and it's when the joos go HAM on their curses.

I do know from having paid attention to their scripts that our late autumn-winter holidays is one of those times when they are SALIVATING to pull of some nonsense.

There's a reason why the food prices increased again, and during December when the proud Gentiles of the world are honoring their winter festivals, after seemingly being halted for months. It's been brought to my attention that this tactic too, was used against the Native Americans, where the Jewish Masons assaulted them during their late-autumn harvest festivals. It's been known that the Kikes wanna attack people during the holidays. Keep yourselves and your familiars safe, preserve your traditions, so you can have a good holiday!

These are the verses that are feeding the Kikes their energies....or probably outright using in their "destroy American" rituals,

Amos 8:10, "I will turn your religious festivals into mourning and all your singing into weeping."

Matthew 24:20, "Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath." <- This verse indicates that they wanna attack people during a winter festival on a Saturday, and the jew-howa will give the kikes "refuge" while he murders all the gentiles when they're trying to have a good time.

Also note the number of 24:20 - it was that occultic #2 of discord and chaos. (remember 4 is both 2*2 and 2+2, to 24:20 becomes 222:20, and 20 is just 2*10 - and 10 is the "ten-fold" number in the occult)."

This is literally what they did to the Native Americans and the Satanic White settlers. Contrary to popular belief, not all the White settlers were Christians, or affiliated with the church, nor did they wake up day by day wanting to murder Native Americans, and many were Satanic like you and me who found great similarities in some of the ancient festivals the Native Americans celebrated. Therefore when the late autumn-winter fesivals came, a time when people were supposed to be celebrating their harvest, as well as upcoming Winter Solstice, the Kikes used this as a perfect oppurtunity and amped up their stupid Amos 8:10 rituals, turning what was supposed to be celebrations into weeping and mourning. The Puritans, or "Putridans" as I refer to them, who despite claiming to "break free" from the Church of England were some of the most "favorites", since they tried to ban Christmas, hated children and were the best-skilled murderers. The Puritans I will expose in another post.

And if you continue onto Jew-remiah. 7:21, in order to "invoke" his anger onto those celebrating Pagan festivals, it instructs the practitioner to look at that....."Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh".

Yep, and this is EXACTLY what the Kikes do during our holidays to demonize and curse it and convince anti-Xmas Xian whistleblowers into the lie and hoax that Xmas was a human sacrificial holiday or that shit.

Folks, keep yourselves protected, and armed.

HAIL WOTAN/SATAN! LORD OF THE WINTER SOLSTICE!

On my way with the RTRs.
DNB6fl.gif

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back