Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan and the Human Sigil, The Secret of Egypt

Kavya Shukra

j25pl-GTVd-Nw-Ns0vr-X6ld-Zv-AH-e3g4-ODg4-ODg4-ODg4-ODg4-ODg4-ODg4-ODg4-ODg4-ODg4-ODg4-ODg4-ODg4-ODg8.png

As many know, this is Satan's Sigil, but what if I told you there are more secrets behind this?

IMG-20221213-121242.jpg

What if I told you Satan's Sigil can be found in your face? Your eyes, nose, cheek bone, lips and chin create a hidden Satan sigil. And where your Nose is, is where the Ankh, the Elixir of Life, would be located. And within your nose, is the breath of life. Your breath is important when meditating and achieving higher states of consciousness and without it, you cannot achieve Godhood or life at all.

IMG-20221213-121453.jpg

What if I told you Satan's Sigil can be created with your nipples, belly button, the bottom part of your rib cage (your diaphragm), your hips, your sex organs?

And once again, the theme of life stems here too. Sex energy, the power of life, your breath, your blood, your breath and lungs, stems here, and without them, you cannot have Life. Godhood cannot achieve without the energy and power derived from such organs either.

IMG-20221213-122521.jpg

What if I told you Satan's Sigil can be found in the Flower of Life? In Sacred Geometry, the Flower of Life is where many things can be found, the 5 Platonic solids, the origins of music, Phi ratio, and everything found in the cosmos, the deepest depths of knowledge, behind this Sacred Geometric symbol, respected by Satanic religions all over the world. And Satan, the hidden architect and genius behind it all.

IMG-20221213-121858.png

What if I told you that upside down, Satan's Sigil has even more meaning?

pasted-file-4-med-hr.png

What if I told you that Satan's Sigil is hidden when they designed the Chamber inside the Pyramid with the chamber facing certain stars in the sky, and the design of the Chamber down to the stairs?

a6d5395a1e5bb2e63e7c773370895046-temple-legs.jpg

What if I told you Satan's Sigil can be seen when the Egyptians cross their arms to protect their Heart Chakra?

animals-hero-goats-sheep-0.jpg

And last but certainly not least, what if I told you Satan's Sigil can be found with one of his Sacred animals, the Goat? And why it's the animal associatef with Satan?

This and many more, is evidence enough to realize how powerful, how amazing, and how all-knowing Satan actually is. Food for thought.

Hail Satan!

Lovely post.

I wanted to check with you though. You're aware that the final image is of a ram, right? Resident sheep expert here.

Another amazing post, keep these coming, I love them.

jrvan said:
Resident sheep expert here.

If you're a sheep expert then you must have ideas about how to deal with xtianity. Lots of sheep there! :lol: :lol:
Sorry, could not resist this joke.

Satan's sigil has elements of an infinite pattern that never repeats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48sCx-wBs34

Bipolar Bear said:

jrvan said:

If you're a sheep expert then you must have ideas about how to deal with xtianity. Lots of sheep there! :lol: :lol:

Jrvan does have a good point that wild sheep are a lot more badass than most people realize, so it is not good to compare bad things to them.

Maybe wild sheep and farm sheep act differently.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Bipolar Bear said:

jrvan said:

Jrvan does have a good point that wild sheep are a lot more badass than most people realize, so it is not good to compare bad things to them.

You are right, that was inconsiderate of me. There are different kinds of sheep. It just that people are so used to think of sheep as farm animals that they often forget about the wild ones.

Bipolar Bear said:
Bipolar Bear said:

You are right, that was inconsiderate of me. There are different kinds of sheep. It just that people are so used to think of sheep as farm animals that they often forget about the wild ones.

@Bipolar Bear , you are right here.

Besides the farm sheep and the concept of the xian pastoral activity and the shepherd and his sheep herd, there are a lot of wild sheep in the world.

For example, this one here called the Bighorn sheep:

1200px-New_Mexico_Bighorn_Sheep.JPG

Or the Ovis dalli (Dall sheep) sheep:

Ovis

And besides that, I also think that besides the Sacred Goat, there is also astrological connection with the Aries ♈ sign or the Taurus ♉ sign. Both astrological signs have horns and also the animals that are representing them are having horns.

Bipolar Bear said:
Bipolar Bear said:

All wild animals act differently than domesticated animals, and sheep still have herds even if they aren't being herded. They're domestically herded because they are a herd animal. The shepherds didn't magically turn them into herding animals.

As for xians, you have to make them believe they are being persecuted for doing what you want them to do, and that it's somehow in the interest of their masters to keep doing it. Throw in some random verses and some end times mumbo jumbo and you've got 'em.

BlueLake666 said:
Bipolar Bear said:

Besides the farm sheep and the concept of the xian pastoral activity and the shepherd and his sheep herd, there are a lot of wild sheep in the world.

Ovis

And besides that, I also think that besides the Sacred Goat, there is also astrological connection with the Aries ♈ sign or the Taurus ♉ sign. Both astrological signs have horns and also the animals that are representing them are having horns.

Don't forget Capricorn

Kavya Shukra said:
BlueLake666 said:
Bipolar Bear said:

Ovis

Don't forget Capricorn

Oh, right! How could I bot mention the sign :D

Here it is ♑ :)

The reason goats, sheep, and deer are all common spiritual symbols is the fully opened and activated chakras and energy pathways. When the crown is perfectly opened and the Ida and Pingala nadis are both flowing very strongly, these energy paths are coming out of the top of the head on the two sides just like horns or antlers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back