Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protocols of the elders of zion

Greetings I'm studying Jos website the Jewish conspiracy goes far beyond what I expect and after viewing the videos made by commander cobra I'm shocked, I saw mentioned the protocols of the elders of zion, I looked online for it and most of what I find is books saying that thev protocols are fake and just anti semetic propaganda, that's expected , where can I find the original manuscript? Is there a pdf version?
Thank you friends.
Hail Satan

Darkwanderer80 said:
Greetings I'm studying Jos website the Jewish conspiracy goes far beyond what I expect and after viewing the videos made by commander cobra I'm shocked, I saw mentioned the protocols of the elders of zion, I looked online for it and most of what I find is books saying that thev protocols are fake and just anti semetic propaganda, that's expected , where can I find the original manuscript? Is there a pdf version?
Thank you friends.
Hail Satan

Sadly for me, I wished that the protocols of the Elders of Zion were fake, but the fakeness was only what I lived when I was in the xian related backgrounds.

The protocols of the elders of Zion are real and we shall destroy the Jewish spiritual disaster they try to promote.

Wikipedia page about it says it is fake, no wonder as it is a mainstream *documentation* platform that is supposed to educate people, but the reality is that it only makes them stupider in some cases, like with the Protocols of the elders.

Just as other members stated and I feel it needs to be reiterated once again is that if you type in the JoS mainsite the *protocol* entry word, you will find more derails about the Protocols of the Elders.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back