Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to counteract the negative effects of a bad Neptune transit?

Wotanwarrior

How to counteract the negative effects of a bad Neptune transit? like feeling unsettled, rootless, overly emotional and depressed and unmotivated to do anything physical other than meditate.

Wotanwarrior said:
How to counteract the negative effects of a bad Neptune transit? like feeling unsettled, rootless, overly emotional and depressed and unmotivated to do anything physical other than meditate.

Void meditation.

Squares of the inner planets can help here.

Look towards your North Node and Mars to see where you can spend energies productively in your life.

Ensure you are physically fine and nutritionally up to par, not anaemic or with undesirable blood pressure, etc. Neptune can be nasty with this kind of thing and a lot of people are deficient in nutrients these days.

Wotanwarrior said:

Invoking fire may help as well as a sun square. It is in Sagittarius right now but could have some good effect more or less still with it being in a fire sign and especially for wealth. Winter blues can also get a lot of people down. If you can go clean your aura in the sunlight and breath in solar energy which can help lift depression. The wunjo rune is also good for this and for lifting the mood.

Wotanwarrior said:

When I had a bad Neptune transit, Ereshkigal came to me and advised me to vibrate Her name-mantra daily. It really helped, her energy is like Fire and Earth, and very strong.

Also, increasing hatha yoga helped, this was also advised by Her.

Try practicing vibrating her name a few times until you feel you got it right. Then maybe 20-40x daily.

Shadowcat said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Invoking fire may help as well as a sun square. It is in Sagittarius right now but could have some good effect more or less still with it being in a fire sign and especially for wealth. Winter blues can also get a lot of people down. If you can go clean your aura in the sunlight and breath in solar energy which can help lift depression. The wunjo rune is also good for this and for lifting the mood.

I am already working every day with the quintessence and the fire element to balance my elemental energy and on the 4th I started another sun square to continue strengthening my solar chakra and my natal sun.

The problem became more pronounced about 2 weeks after I started the work of removing bonds with a certain person.
Removing bonds with someone who betrayed you but whom you have already known in other past lives is hard.
It may even I need more than 90 days

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=405837 time=1670936402 user_id=57]
Wotanwarrior said:

When I had a bad Neptune transit, Ereshkigal came to me and advised me to vibrate Her name-mantra daily. It really helped, her energy is like Fire and Earth, and very strong.

Try practicing vibrating her name a few times until you feel you got it right. Then maybe 20-40x daily.

Wow, thank you very much sister Lydia, I will try it and see how it goes.

Earlier today I was wondering how Sowilo could be fitting match because of its properties.

Big Dipper said:
Lydia [JG said:

They don't mind us vibrating their names? I thought that would be like trying to contact them?
A lot of Gods name are just word of power. In this case the Goddess told Lydia to vibrate her name to protect her from Neptune influence and so the mantra is safe to use and tested too. With the other Gods names we don't know what they can be used for and we can only speculate.

Wotanwarrior said:
Lydia [JG said:

Wow, thank you very much sister Lydia, I will try it and see how it goes.

I think JG Lydia's advice is probably the best here. You can also use energy specific to where the Neptune transit is aspecting.

General advice would be to direct a Sun Square at this problem, as well as some sort of AOP to counter this on a daily basis. Yet, with this new mantra in mind, I would program that directly to balance you against the effects of the transit itself.

Henu the Great said:
Earlier today I was wondering how Sowilo could be fitting match because of its properties.

Sun energy can transmute anything, so it has a very general, yet unique purpose. This would seem to help what wotanwarrior is describing, but the best solution would take into account which part of his soul and life the Neptune is directly aspecting.

Big Dipper said:
They don't mind us vibrating their names? I thought that would be like trying to contact them?

They certainly do not mind. As luis mentioned, their names represent their unique energy. Vibrating that is different than simply calling their name in a communicative sense. You can use the name for improving your soul with divine energy, as well as improving your relationship with the God itself.

If you are overly restricting yourself from contact with the Gods, then I would recommend doing the Gods' rituals, as this directly helps them in addition to growing your relationship with them.

Lydia [JG said:

Her name on the JoS website is Erishkegal, is the vibrated mantra Ereshkigal?

Greetings,
I would enthusiastically love to say that Ereshkigal is an AMAZING goddess.
Apart from vibrating her divine name for its benefits, I want to encourage all spiritual Satanists to get to know and communicate with her.
This can be something as simple as sitting down quietly at night, mentally reciting her name, and telling her that you would like to establish a closer relationship with her. Or respectfully ask for guidance on a certain issue. She hears us.

The Gods love to help us in all aspects of our growth. They take pride in and adore seeing us become mature and wiser.

Ereshkigal is one such goddess.

Lydia [JG said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Thank you all for your advice, the work vibrating Ereshkigal I will start tomorrow because now there is void moon, when some time has passed I will respond here telling the experience and how it went.

Lydia [JG said:

Excuse me JG Lydia, i don't find this Demoness on jos. Could you link the page or there is no page regarding Her? Thank you.

Fiery Pluto said:
Excuse me JG Lydia, i don't find this Demoness on jos. Could you link the page or there is no page regarding Her? Thank you.

Hello :)

She is only listed on the High Ranking Demon's page as the wife of Hades/Pluto/Nergal. She will likely have a page on the JoS in the future.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back