Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

KHEPRI and the Secrets Behind the Scarab

Kavya Shukra

Khepri-tomb-nefertari.jpg

Khepri, as many know, is the Egyptian God of the Morning Sun. But many of his symbolism has been deep with secrets that once you see it, you can't unsee it.

The story goes that the Sun is like a ball which the Dung Beetle (Khepri) rolls with His mighty strength. But what people don't know, is that there are deeper truths to this.
_________
Screenshot-2022-12-12-11-46-22-107-edit-org-mozilla-firefox.jpg

The body of the Scarab Beetle resembles that of the Milky Way. They also use the Milky Way as a compass to navigate.
https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2022/09/06/dung-beetles-navigate-using-the-milky-way-new-results/

The photo below is a 360° panoramic view of the Milky Way using a 360 camera. It looks an awful lot like the body of a dung beetle does it?

IMG-20210524-004451-449.jpg

_______

But wait, there is more deeper truths to such a simple creature.

6670b0d746edf4945502c816ca9f7267-scarab-human-skull.jpg

As seen from this image here, what the Egyptians were trying to teach with the Scarab beetle with wings, is an empowered soul. The skull is where your Third Knot and its watchtowers located, your 6th chakra and 7th chakra is located. As you already know, wings are symbols of spiritual power, as this symbol is a symbol of an empowered soul, an empowered mind (via the skull).

5882a599401c847584a5966a688a53d1-cross-section-the-brain.jpg

____

In closing, these are just many, many hidden allegories and truths hidden in such simple images written in Egyptian temples and walls, and the everlasting wisdom of the Gods, enough to make your mind blown with just awe and deeper appreciation of the little details hidden above and below, right in front of your very eyes, in plain sight.

Hail Satan! Hail Khepri!

The Beetle rolling the Ball, is a symbol of the Cosmos (the Milky Way symbolizing the line on the Beetle's body, rolling the Sun across the sky. Amazing allegory, isn't it?

Another nice allegory is the Cosmos, is hidden inside your skull, inside of you. All of its secrets. And all with one simple but deeply rich with wisdom animal: the Scarab. Mind blown

Excellent post, might as well keep enriching this until it's an awesome mega-post about the Scarab, which is a MOST important Egyptian Symbol.

Kavya Shukra said:

Khepri, as many know, is the Egyptian God of the Morning Sun. But many of his symbolism has been deep with secrets that once you see it, you can't unsee it.

The story goes that the Sun is like a ball which the Dung Beetle (Khepri) rolls with His mighty strength. But what people don't know, is that there are deeper truths to this.
_________

The body of the Scarab Beetle resembles that of the Milky Way. They also use the Milky Way as a compass to navigate.
https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2022/09/06/dung-beetles-navigate-using-the-milky-way-new-results/

The photo below is a 360° panoramic view of the Milky Way using a 360 camera. It looks an awful lot like the body of a dung beetle does it?

_______

As seen from this image here, what the Egyptians were trying to teach with the Scarab beetle with wings, is an empowered soul. The skull is where your Third Knot and its watchtowers located, your 6th chakra and 7th chakra is located. As you already know, wings are symbols of spiritual power, as this symbol is a symbol of an empowered soul, an empowered mind (via the skull).

____

In closing, these are just many, many hidden allegories and truths hidden in such simple images written in Egyptian temples and walls, and the everlasting wisdom of the Gods, enough to make your mind blown with just awe and deeper appreciation of the little details hidden above and below, right in front of your very eyes, in plain sight.

Hail Satan! Hail Khepri!

as above, so below
everything is connected and has a connection

hail khepri

These are all excellent observations Brother, the Egyptian imagery is some of the most evocative and powerful.

Thank you for this. The scarab is one of my favorite sacred symbols of Egypt.

Aside from also representing eternity and the eternity of the sun and its movement, I speculate that there is representation of the eternal cycles of agriculture and recycling as well.

Something interesting I learned was that, though these days the astrological sign of Cancer is represented by the crab, or in other places by a lobster or crayfish. In Egypt, it was represented by the scarab beetle.

tabby said:
Something interesting I learned was that, though these days the astrological sign of Cancer is represented by the crab, or in other places by a lobster or crayfish. In Egypt, it was represented by the scarab beetle.

Though that fact kinda has me confused. Cancer is a water sign, relates to the moon, women, mothers, and very much has a lot of maternal energy. And the scarab is associated with the Sun. So I wonder what the connection is there.

Kavya Shukra said:

_________

_______

____

Hail Satan! Hail Khepri!

This was an amazing post. Very well thought out, nicely done!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Excellent post, might as well keep enriching this until it's an awesome mega-post about the Scarab, which is a MOST important Egyptian Symbol.

Not just that, but the Egyptian Scarab and Sun symbol can also teach Egyptians then the power of your eyesight, how to visualize and how to create balls of light and energy and how to program them. There are SO many things you can dissect from the ever so layered onion. It's amazing just how Egypt can take things so simple that even children understand and see everyday in their day (and even now) and grow with them as they grow in their wisdom and maturity, that knowledge grows with them, because it's a part of them, and intrinsically in a way, them.

Shadowcat said:

Shadowcat please change the signature or shrink it, because it's too big and causing brain problems to anyone trying to scroll.

The same goes to others who have giant signatures.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Shadowcat please change the signature or shrink it, because it's too big and causing brain problems to anyone trying to scroll.

Wait, are you making a joke about giant brains with the theme of the post, or are you being serious?

jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Wait, are you making a joke about giant brains with the theme of the post, or are you being serious?

I'm pretty sure we all have had moments when we are trying to get to find something and have to scroll through a huge wall of text first or some giant image time and time again. This request is pretty practical to be honest now that it is brought up and esp with long threads. I like art and all but it was honestly a bit inconsiderate of me not to think of that sooner :|

I have more knowledge to share. I just want to make sure everything is well organized and legitimate so it can be shared and be of lasting value. Hope to share it with you soon! I am going to make an entire little compilation. So stay on the lookout!

Seeing this post, takes my mind to the ritual of the Gods and the importance of the eye (which is all a component of the head) as the gate way to the soul.
The shenu ring which is related to symbolism of the sun that our brains/minds must connect with and with the God whose name is inscribed in, to empower the soul and connect to the GOD.

Great post.

A few days ago I was thinking about Lord Cimeries(aka Khepri), I was wondering if I know him somehow or maybe worshiped him in my previous lives.

I am not into insects and I never touch them or let them come near me[I never try to kill them though], but beetles[bees as well] have been an exception. When I was a child I was a lot more afraid of insects than I am today, but it never was the case with beetles, I even let beetles get on my hand as a child.
So recently I remembered this little fact about me and I thought to myself, 'why Beetles?' then I remembered that there is an Egyptian God with a Scarab head. It is then that I came to know about Lord Khepri and I began to wonder lots of things.

The timing of this post is amazing, and I would take this as a sign from Lord Cimeries himself answering my curious mind.

Thank you for this post, made my day.

Hail Lord Cimeries!

It's so interesting. Thank you. Spiritual allegories are very inspiring, expanding the understanding of natural cycles and universal order. When I was still far from an allegorical understanding of texts, I had questions about many myths, why this is so and not otherwise. In particular, due to the fact that many texts were distorted by the enemy, this made reading doubly difficult to understand. Take, for example, the Epic of Gilgamesh. In search of immortality, Gilgamesh finds a flower that grants immortality, which is subsequently carried away by a serpent. The text does not say that Gilgamesh did not gain immortality. But due to a misreading of the text or a reading of the text by the translator himself, they subsequently lead us to misunderstanding. The flower, as you know, is an allegory of the seventh chakra, and the snake personifies the Kundalini Snake. Reading the Epic through an allegorical prism, one can see that Gilgamesh achieves immortality. It's a simple allegory, but so ingenious.

Hail Enki!
Hail Khepri!

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:

The problem is rather with she quotes the whole post.

True, but, you should change the font size of your signature to a normal size, instead of having it take up more than an entire screen.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Great post :)

Btw, many cats have a scarab on the top of their head. Cats were sacred in Ancient Egypt.

Your signature also takes up a page and a half of a laptop screen. I made mine, from the start, small as to be considerate to everyone else.

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=405826 time=1670933938 user_id=57]
If you have noticed, my signature is not just all huge fonts,and btw,I even removed a picture recently my signature.
The huge font was invented for a REASON.This also underlines the importance of what I write in huge fonts,or explicitly if someone wants to highlight something(or what someone's think is important). ;)

Otherwise I could write the names of the Gods next to each other,that to take up less place(site),but I don't think that explicitly it good and I wouldn't like it.

And at least I never quoted an entire post,if someone's text was long(which, unfortunately, many people on this forum do).

But despite this,I was still change the font sizes.

Yeah this is very annoying for readers. Quote and reply are two different things, here many use whole quote as reply, sometimes it gets on my nerves, disrespectful act to readers. I think we really need to make a post about netiquette and pin it on top, so as to make the forum a more pleasant place.
My 2 cents. And sorry for off-topic, interesting post @Kavya Shukra!
Ciao!

Nikois666 said:
Great post.

A few days ago I was thinking about Lord Cimeries(aka Khepri), I was wondering if I know him somehow or maybe worshiped him in my previous lives.

I am not into insects and I never touch them or let them come near me[I never try to kill them though], but beetles[bees as well] have been an exception. When I was a child I was a lot more afraid of insects than I am today, but it never was the case with beetles, I even let beetles get on my hand as a child.
So recently I remembered this little fact about me and I thought to myself, 'why Beetles?' then I remembered that there is an Egyptian God with a Scarab head. It is then that I came to know about Lord Khepri and I began to wonder lots of things.

The timing of this post is amazing, and I would take this as a sign from Lord Cimeries himself answering my curious mind.

Thank you for this post, made my day.

Hail Lord Cimeries!

You're welcome. The reason why I was making this post to begin with is because I was reading the Daemons section, and found that His Astrological Degrees and His planet conjucts one of my Natal chart planets, and I always had an interest in ancient Egypt since I was young, and it was because of Yu-Gi-Oh. But it expanded even during my Xtian days. Once I was like into Sacred Geometry and stuff, I was like, hold on, wait a minute. But it took me dedicating to Satan and seeing the allegories as not literal but something internal.

For example, Ma'at and the Heart, feather and Scales, as Maxine explained, was the feeling light as a feather when astral projecting or entering meditative state.

It can also be a symbol of human anatomy. The Scales are your Lungs, the Feather is your breath, and your heart, is well, your heart...Multiple things can be true, and it can be an example of a diamond with multiple faces, and the light shines the same but have different colors and sparkle when you turn it.

Breath and your breathing pattern is very important especially when achieving meditative states you know. And that's just one of MANY interpretations of Ma'at's allegory. That's how amazing Egyptian wisdom is. Simple yet deep.

Shadowcat said:
jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm pretty sure we all have had moments when we are trying to get to find something and have to scroll through a huge wall of text first or some giant image time and time again. This request is pretty practical to be honest now that it is brought up and esp with long threads. I like art and all but it was honestly a bit inconsiderate of me not to think of that sooner :|

There is a limit on the amount of text that can go into one's signature, but I don't believe there's a file dimension limit like there is for the profile pictures. So you could quite literally get an image size that takes up an entire page and it'll still be submitted as a signature. Something for consideration maybe under the criticism and feedback thread.

tabby said:
tabby said:

Though that fact kinda has me confused. Cancer is a water sign, relates to the moon, women, mothers, and very much has a lot of maternal energy. And the scarab is associated with the Sun. So I wonder what the connection is there.

Alot of Cancer's like to say, we have an Hard outer Shell, but are softies on the inside. This relates to the Feminine and Masculine again.

tabby said:
tabby said:

Remember that Summer starts with 0° Cancer in this Age. So that answers 2 questions in 1. Not just that. 0° Cancer conjucts Betelgeuse by 2° (Betelgeuse is 28° Gemini)

Kavya Shukra said:

_________

_______

____

Hail Satan! Hail Khepri!

So beautiful

tabby said:
Shadowcat said:

There is a limit on the amount of text that can go into one's signature, but I don't believe there's a file dimension limit like there is for the profile pictures. So you could quite literally get an image size that takes up an entire page and it'll still be submitted as a signature. Something for consideration maybe under the criticism and feedback thread.

Maybe a "quote without text" or "quote user" should be added so that you can reply to a msg quoting the user without the actual content of said text. esp if there are pictures, I don't *need* to see them twice.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Maybe a "quote without text" or "quote user" should be added so that you can reply to a msg quoting the user without the actual content of said text. esp if there are pictures, I don't *need* to see them twice.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good thought. The page keeps breaking for me with people quoting the entire OP because the pictures won't load. :(

Kavya Shukra said:
tabby said:

Remember that Summer starts with 0° Cancer in this Age. So that answers 2 questions in 1. Not just that. 0° Cancer conjucts Betelgeuse by 2° (Betelgeuse is 28° Gemini)

Oh yeah! Thanks for mentioning. I forgot about that.

Bravera said:
tabby said:

Alot of Cancer's like to say, we have an Hard outer Shell, but are softies on the inside. This relates to the Feminine and Masculine again.

You guys are getting my gears turning on all sorts of symbolism today. That's the first time I've heard that saying (I'm Cancer dominant myself, so that's embarrassing), but it makes total sense.

Looking closer at even the symbol for Cancer, one could say that too is representing the balance of the Masculine and the Feminine in the claws of the Crab/Scarab.

Nikois666 said:
Kavya Shukra said:
That's how amazing Egyptian wisdom is. Simple yet deep.

Indeed it is. You are doing amazing work, keep sharing more information.

@Nikois666 I can only agree with your statement.

A thing I also wanted to tell you in this reply is to just do a little modifcation in your signature.

One who is always a kike, is always a like,show them no mercy, as they have non to us

I think it should be none

BlueLake666 said:
A thing I also wanted to tell you in this reply is to just do a little modifcation in your signature.

One who is always a kike, is always a like,show them no mercy, as they have non to us

I think it should be none

Thanks for the correction, I never noticed it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back