Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My spouse is vaccinated.

As long as she has a good nutritious life and looks towards maintaining good health with exercise, activity, positive outlook, there's nothing to be worried about. Don't be negative about this or read any news that will enforce this. What was done was done due to necessary reason or not, this does not condition a problem in many cases.

NakedPluto said:
As long as she has a good nutritious life and looks towards maintaining good health with exercise, activity, positive outlook, there's nothing to be worried about. Don't be negative about this or read any news that will enforce this. What was done was done due to necessary reason or not, this does not condition a problem in many cases.

Really? There were discussions over here and videos like people getting blood clots and heart attacks cuz of vaccines...even in the mainstream news too I saw and read it. She got 2 doses. They have razor blades in the vaccines. So when your blood circulation is fast then this thing travels in the blood causing CUTS inside, creating blood clots as a result.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Really? There were discussions over here and videos like people getting blood clots and heart attacks cuz of vaccines...even in the mainstream news too I saw and read it. She got 2 doses. They have razor blades in the vaccines. So when your blood circulation is fast then this thing travels in the blood causing CUTS inside, creating blood clots as a result.

I literally imagined razors in a vaccine. Brother, do relax, worrying of this kind is pointless and actually creates unnecessary stress.

What was done was done, look at the future with positive lenses.

If anything, and you feel it is needed, do a healing working on her. Do contact the Gods and ask for blessings for yours and hers health. Do a house blessing as well. Be strong!

You can also lessen the worry by doing routine checkups to family doctors. Such as a small blood work. Always keeping in check the health of yourselves.

Not to mention that she is also protected by the Gods, graced by the extent of your love to her.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
NakedPluto said:

There are no razor blades in the vaccine. The vaccine makes the body go crazy on producing platelets, which is causing in some rare incidents the blood to clot. Also, bloodclots are only dangerous if they occur in the heart or the brain.

Probably nothing will happen to her. If you want to be safe let her getting checked if she has cancer 5 years from now and then another 5 years from then.

NinRick said:
Also, bloodclots are only dangerous if they occur in the heart or the brain.

Not entirely true. In theory, blood clots can develop in any tissue that has access to blood through capillaries, veins, arteries etc. The blood clot can break away from its place of origin and float along the blood stream to narrower and critical places such as the coronary arteries and brain. The blood clot can also block other larger veins and arteries in the liver, the kidneys or any vein/artery in the body such as in thrombosis leading to hypoxia.

Anyways, she will highly likely be fine as you guys have mentioned. Keep a healthy lifestyle by eating well and work out.

Darkpagan666 said:
NinRick said:
Also, bloodclots are only dangerous if they occur in the heart or the brain.

Not entirely true. In theory, blood clots can develop in any tissue that has access to blood through capillaries, veins, arteries etc. The blood clot can break away from its place of origin and float along the blood stream to narrower and critical places such as the coronary arteries and brain. The blood clot can also block other larger veins and arteries in the liver, the kidneys or any vein/artery in the body such as in thrombosis leading to hypoxia.

Anyways, she will highly likely be fine as you guys have mentioned. Keep a healthy lifestyle by eating well and work out.

Jup, very true.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
What should I do ? If something happens to her..I won't live either.

I speak from my own experience.

January 2022 I had two doses of this vaccine 30 days apart.
In June I had the covid,positive 7 days. After that for about 3 months I had repercussions of what they call post covid/long covid on the internet.

Now I don't know if it is because of the vaccine or covid but my immune system,as well as my body are slightly different from before.
I feel like I am slightly more "fragile" in terms of my immune system.

In fact since July/August more or less I have been constantly performing healing and disease prevention operations,I strengthen my immune system daily and every time I read on the calendar the possibility of starting such work I do it.
Next month will be one year since the vaccine dose,I cannot know if it will really be harmful over the years or if it will rebound on me however I am actively working to remedy this crap.

Also,specific,I had no side effects at the time of the injection(some people have malaise,fever or whatever.I personally had none).

Surely Father Satan will protect one of his devoted warriors,but that does not take away from the fact that you still have to safeguard me independently and with my own strength.
I am an SS and it will certainly not be a stupid vaccine that will stop me

Abyssos said:
NinRick said:
There are no razor blades in the vaccine.
There are no graphene hydroxide particles in the vaccines? Those are the razor blades he's referring to. Graphene hydroxide particles are not biologically decomposable, and due to their molecular structure, they are described as razor blade particles. I still have documents about it, I can re-type them here if you want to read them.

The graphene hydroxide particles appear to be the reason why hundreds of vaxxed athletes dropped left and right. When their blood flow increased due to athletic activity, the graphene hydroxide razor particles flowed their their bloodstream more quickly, cutting them faster.

I'm not necessarily saying that every single vaccine shot has the graphene hydroxide particles. It appears that different batches of the vaccines had different things in them. I've heard stories of entire synagogues going and getting the vaccine at the same place on the same day, clearly due to being coordinated to do so for a harmless batch prepared just for them.

Hopefully sahasraraBliss666's spouse didn't get one of the batches with the graphene hydroxide particles. It's appalling to think about. Some of my own family members got the shot.

Share the info with me please.
It is actually hard to believe that they put something so obvious into that shit as well.

Abyssos said:
NinRick said:
There are no graphene hydroxide particles in the vaccines? Those are the razor blades he's referring to. Graphene hydroxide particles are not biologically decomposable, and due to their molecular structure, they are described as razor blade particles. I still have documents about it, I can re-type them here if you want to read them.

The graphene hydroxide particles appear to be the reason why hundreds of vaxxed athletes dropped left and right. When their blood flow increased due to athletic activity, the graphene hydroxide razor particles flowed their their bloodstream more quickly, cutting them faster.

I'm not necessarily saying that every single vaccine shot has the graphene hydroxide particles. It appears that different batches of the vaccines had different things in them. I've heard stories of entire synagogues going and getting the vaccine at the same place on the same day, clearly due to being coordinated to do so for a harmless batch prepared just for them.

Hopefully sahasraraBliss666's spouse didn't get one of the batches with the graphene hydroxide particles. It's appalling to think about. Some of my own family members got the shot.

There is a 80% chance that the information provided by you is correct.

However, do you have any other links or documents to sustain your claim.

Personally I find it very horrible to see that athletes kissed the world goodbye because of some particles from a damn razor balde.

But, at the same time, as I know the modus operandi of the jewish vaccination schemes like the 2002 Polyo vaccination scheme founded by Jew Bill Gates, it is no wonder that they would put such particles in there.

Same applies to the components they put in order to cause infertility and also disorders named by their jews such as Aspergers Syndrome which was named after their psychopathic child murderer jew, the Down syndrome or even the most dangerous disease of them all, Alzheimers.

And then, that would be *logically*, better said memetically-logically uses by jew Bill Gates to put some brain chips at work and control people with them.

Damm it, people are sometimes very stupid in order to trust Bill Gates who creates artificial burgers or plant based dinners, or laboratories in which an embryo of a chicken is brought into the labs of theirs and then, (((magically))) the chicken is grown and ready to be processed for meat.

Abyssos said:
Roger that, will do. Not much time today, but I should be able to re-type the info. I'm sure the links are gone, and it would take work to provide the images shown in the screenshot, but the first thing I can do is type out the whole document in the screencap, word for word.

Hail Satan!
Web.archive.org is great for archiving such links. Maybe some are saved in there by others or by crawlers? But in the future, I would recommend saving some links in there manually just in case.

Thank you for sharing the links plus that you copy pasted all the text and put it in the code menu.

Somehow, I think the link stays up as the 4chan website has a DDoS protection and a good anti-tampering protection.

This is my guess :)

Hail Satan and thanks a lot for sharing this information

If you ever need other resources you can use both archive.org or archive.is . This archive.is is another very good service that can be used to store some links, although, archive.org is much ore simpler ore graphically developed) the archive.is .

Either way, it is your choice what will you use after all :)

Abyssos said:
NinRick said:

A study performed in Madrid states that graphite hydroxide and is eliminated from the body via glutanione.
Molecule found in fruits and vegetables.
Theoretically all natural antioxidants are capable of eliminating graphite hydroxide .
This is precisely why they are said to implement multiple doses every few months,to make sure that the substance is not properly disposed of by the human body .

WARNING

What I said above is just what I read in an online article,the article moreover is in Italian language so it is almost useless to post it but it was one of the first things found by researching graphite hydroxide in covid vaccines.
Logically I do not know how reliable this can be it is just a rumor that I felt to report to reassure the author of the topic.
The fact remains that performing protective and healing operations is the best choice.
I have been doing this since I had to be vaccinated...surely occult knowledge is more powerful than a Hebrew serum...also because here in my country there are many mandatory vaccines at an early age and I do not notice any side effects.
Probably it is not to kill this vaccine but to worsen the symptoms of the disease(coincidentally after the vaccine I contract covid ) and to prepare the body for some other crap they will have in mind...
All this is just from articles read on the internet and personal speculation do not take it as hard data but only as food for thought and argumentation

Abyssos said:
Here's a way for me to share it, but this is from 4chan, so I can't promise that these links will stay up.

https://boards.4channel.org/x/thread/33530070/fasting-magic-for-covid

I'm only providing the link above to show where I found the image at in order to post it here.

Here it is:

https://i.4cdn.org/x/1670218754945907.png

I can't believe it, but the link shown at the bottom is still up! I downloaded the pdf right away. I fear that if I paste the link here, the kikes will get rid of it. I've emailed Ninrick the pdf. I'll probably go ahead and use webarchive.org in order to share it here.

For now, a quick way for me to share this is to press CTRL+A in the pdf, CTRL+C, and then paste it here in this code display. This includes all of the text in the pdf, but does not include any of the images.

Code:
DETECTION OF GRAPHENE IN COVID19 VACCINES
BY MICRO-RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY
TECHNICAL REPORT
Almeria, Spain, November 2, 2021
Prof. Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid
ASSOCIATE UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR
PhD in Chemical Sciences
Degree in Biological Sciences
Puede verificar la autenticidad, validez e integridad de este documento en la dirección:
https://verificarfirma.ual.es/verificarfirma/code/+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
Firmado Por Pablo Campra Madrid Fecha 07/11/2021
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 1/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
SUMMARY
We present here our research on the presence of graphene in covid vaccines. We have carried
out a random screening of graphene-like nanoparticles visible at the optical microscopy in
seven random samples of vials from four different trademarks, coupling images with their
spectral signatures of RAMAN vibration.
By this technique, called micro-RAMAN, we have been able to determine the presence of
graphene in these samples, after screening more than 110 objects selected for their graphenelike
appearance under optical microscopy. Out of them, a group of 28 objects have been
selected, due to the compatibility of both images and spectra with the presence of graphene
derivatives, based on the correspondence of these signals with those obtained from standards
and scientific literature. The identification of graphene oxide structures can be regarded as
conclusive in 8 of them, due to the high spectral correlation with the standard. In the
remaining 20 objects, images coupled with Raman signals show a very high level of
compatibility with undetermined graphene structures, however different than the standard
used here.
This research remains open and is made available to scientific community for discussion. We
make a call for independent researchers, with no conflict of interest or coaction from any
institution to make wider counter-analysis of these products to achieve a more detailed
knowledge of the composition and potential health risk of these experimental drugs, reminding
that graphene materials have a potential toxicity on human beings and its presence has not
been declared in any emergency use authorization.
Puede verificar la autenticidad, validez e integridad de este documento en la dirección:
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 2/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
DISCLAIMER
This research has been carried out exclusively by Dr. Pablo Campra, without any type
of remuneration by any private or public entity, nor involvement or conformity with its
results and conclusions by the institution where he is affiliated.
The characterization of the related objects corresponds exclusively to the samples
analyzed. It is not possible without significant sampling to know whether these results
are generalizable to other samples of similar trademarks.
Dr. Pablo Campra is only responsible for the statements written in this electronically
signed file, and is not responsible for the opinions or conclusions that may be drawn
from its dissemination in media and social networks and not expressed in this
document, whose original version, authenticated and signed electronically, can be
consulted at the following Researchgate platform:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355684360_Deteccion_de_grafeno_en_va
cunas_COVID19_por_espectroscopia_Micro-RAMAN
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 3/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
1. ANALYTICAL METHODOLOGY
1.1. Fundamentals of the micro-Raman technique
Due to the characteristics of the sample and to the dispersion of objects with a
graphene appearance of micrometric size in a complex matrix of indeterminate
composition, the direct application of spectroscopic methods does not allow
characterization of the nanoparticles studied here without a previous microscopic
localization or fractionation from the original sample. Therefore, microscopy coupled
to RAMAN spectroscopy (micro- RAMAN) was selected as an effective technique for an
exhaustive screening of micrometric objects visible under the optical microscope.
RAMAN infrared spectroscopy is a fast, non-destructive technique that allows the
verification of the structure of this material by identifying vibrational modes and
phonons generated after excitation with monochromatic laser, generating inelastic
dispersion that manifests itself in peaks of infrared emission that are a characteristic
signature of the reticular structure of graphene and derivatives. Coupled optical
microscopy allows the excitation laser to be focused on specific objects and points
located on objects, to reinforce the degree of confidence in identifying the nature of
the material, and to obtain complementary information on thickness, defects, thermal
conductivity and edge geometry of graphene nanocrystalline structures.
RAMAN vibrational modes of common functional groups
O-P-O 813 cm-1
C-C 800 (600-1300) cm-1
C-O-C 800-970 cm-1 Raman average
C-(NO2) 1340-1380 cm-1 strong Raman; 1530-1590 cm-1 (asymmetrical) Medium Raman
C=C vibrations in aromatic rings (e.g. graphene, graphite)
1580-1600 cm-1 : Strong Raman signal
1450, 1500 cm-1 : Medium Raman signal
-CH2- 1465 cm-1 in-plane bending H-C-H (scissoring)
C=N 1610-1680 cm-1
C=0 carbonyl 1640, 1680-1820 cm-1
C-H 3000 cm-1
O-H 3100-3650 cm-1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 4/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
1.2. Equipment used for micro-Raman spectroscopy
RAMAN LASER SPECTROMETER JASCO NRS-5100
Confocal Raman MICROSCOPE with spectrograph, includes:
-variety of magnification and working distances from x5 to x100
-up to 8 lasers ranging from UV to NIR
-SRI (spatial resolution image) to simultaneously view the sample image and the laser
point.
-DSF (Dual Spatial Filtration) that optimizes the confocal focus of the image produced
by the objective lens to reduce aberration and improve spatial resolution and reduce
the effects of matrix fluorescence.
The spectra were analyzed with SPECTRA MANAGER software, version 2. JASCO
Corporation.
Previously, the equipment was calibrated with a silicon standard at 520 cm-1.
RAMAN spectroscopy parameters applied for screening
Data array type Linear data array
Horizontal axis Raman Shift [cm-1]
Vertical axis Int.
Start 1200 cm-1
End 1800 cm-1
Data interval 1 cm-1
Data points 601
[Measurement Information]
Model Name NRS-5100
Exposure 30 sec
Accumulation 3
Center wavenumber 1470.59 cm-1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 5/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
Z position 27041.5 μm
Binning Upper 143
Binning Lower 202
Valid Channel 1 – 1024
CCD DV420_OE
Laser wavelength 532.09 nm
Monochromator Single
Grating 1800 l/mm
Wear 100 x 1000 about
Aperture d-4000 um
Notch filter 532.0 nm
Resolution 3.69 cm-1, 0.96 cm-1/pixel
Objective lens MPLFLN 100 x
BS/DMBS 30/70
1/2 plate Not fitted
Polarization Not fitted
Laser power 4.0 mW
Attenuator Open
CCD temperature -60.0 ºC
Shift-3.00 cm-1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 6/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
1.3. Micro-Raman spectroscopy of graphite and graphene
1. NANOCRYSTALLINE STRUCTURE BANDS
-G-band (~1580-1600 cm-1): Indicates a permissible phonon vibration (elementary
vibration of the net) in the plane of the aromatic ring (sp2 hybridization), characteristic
of the crystalline structure of graphite and graphene. It presents a red shift (lower
frequency, in cm-1), as well as higher intensity with a higher number of layers. On the
contrary, the higher energy in doped graphene shows as a blue shift (higher frequency
in cm-1), along the 1580-1600 cm-1 range (Ferrari et al, 2007).
-2D band (~2690 cm) (or G'): Indicates stacking order. It depends on the number of
layers, it does not depend on the degree of defects, but its frequency is close to twice
that of peak D. Its position oscillates according to the type of doping. The presence of
single-layer graphene (SLG) has been associated with the presence of an isolated and
sharp 2D peak, increasing in width according to the number of layers (Ni et al., 2008).
- The ratio of I2D/IG is proportional to the number of layers of the graphite network.
- In graphite G and 2D appear are sharper and narrower than in graphene.
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 7/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
2. BANDS ACTIVATED BY ANOMALIES in the graphitic structure.
These bands are generated by elastic dispersion (of the same energy) of load
conveyors and by phonon confinement (Kohn's anomaly in phonon dispersion).
In graphene oxides (GO) the disorder comes from the insertion of hydroxyl (-OH) and
epoxide (-O-) groups.
-D band (~1340 cm-1). It shows the density of defects in the crystal network due to
functionalization, doping or structural anomalies generating holes or new sp3 (C-C)
centers. The intensity of the D-band decreases with the alignment of layers in the
graphitic structure.
-D' band (~1620 cm-1). It follows a double resonance behavior due to network defects.
Sometimes it merges with the G band due to blueshift of the latter.
-D+G band (~2940 cm-1)
PARAMETERS INTRODUCING FREQUENCY VARIABILITY (cm-1), INTENSITY AND SHAPE
OF THE RAMAN BANDS
These parameters have not been studied in detail in this report but should be
considered in the future for the assignment of bands to vibrational modes.
- Degree and type of disorder (doping, breaks, etc.), that cause wider width
of the G, D, and 2D peaks by decreasing the phonon lifetime (molecular
vibration)
- The G-band does not show differences in intensity due to disorder, but the
ratio (ID/ IG) does vary with D band changes.
- Compression and stretching of the network by doping. There may be
blueshifts (>cm) in all bands (up to 15 cm−1 in G and 25 cm−1 in 2D) and band
narrowing (up to 10 cm −1)
e.g. "back gates" by doping with oxides through deposition
- By sheet bending the 2D band also increases, with no change in G, but with
blueshifts between 4-12 cm−1 can occur.
- Stacking level or number of layers
- Functionalization (introduction of functional groups) of the network
generates the appearance of new Raman peaks: 746 cm−1 (C–S stretching),
524, 1062, 1102, 1130 cm−1 (skeletal vibrations, CCCC trans and gauche),
1294 (twisting), 1440, 1461 (C–H deformation, scissoring), 2848 and 2884
cm−1 (C–H stretching).
- A the same object may show spectral variations depending on the angle of
incidence and the layers affected. The edges will show more disorder than
the inner crystalline structure (Ni et al, 2008)
- Blueshifts dependent on the substrate employed to grow graphene layers
(Chen et al, 2008)
- Variable intensity of the peaks in the same object according to the laser focus
point, due to structural variability with respect to the angle of incidence
related to the crystal network (Barros et al., 2005)
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 8/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
1.4. LIST OF SAMPLES OF VIALS AND OBJECTS SCREENED BY MICRO-RAMAN (SEE ANNEXES 1
AND 2)
1.5. SAMPLE PROCESSING
1. Samples were obtained from sealed vials of COVID19 mRNA vaccines as outlined in
Annex 1. All vials were sealed at the time of processing, except MOD and JAN, which
had no aluminum seals.
2. Four different aliquots per vial of 10 μl each were extracted with 50 μl microsyringe,
deposited on optical microscopy slides, and left to dry in aseptic laminar flow
chamber at room temperature. They were then stored in a closed slide case and kept
cold until micro-Raman analysis.
3. Previous extensive visual screening of drips was carried out under optical
microscope (OLIMPUS CX43) in search for objects compatible with graphitic structures
or graphene. Magnification from X100 to x600 were used.
Object selection criteria were:
1. Location in the remains of the droplet or in the outer area of dragging by
drying
2. Two types of grafene-like appearance: two-dimensional translucent objects
or dark carbon-like opaque bodies.
4. Obtain RAMAN spectra of the selected objects
5. Processing of the spectral data
The list and keys of the objects characterized in this report are set out in Annex 2.
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 9/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
3. RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
(See images and spectra of the selected objects in Annex 3: RESULTS)
The micro-Raman technique applied here has proved to be very effective for the rapid
screening of a large number of microscopic objects in the detection of graphene microstructures
dispersed in complex samples. Compared to macro-Raman spectroscopy of
whole aqueous dispersions, the combination with microscopy in micro-Raman has the
advantage of allowing the association of spectral fingerprints to nanoparticles visible
under the optical microscope. This technique allowed us to focus the prospection
towards specific objects with graphene-like appearance, reinforcing their spectroscopic
characterization with coupled images. In this work, the preliminary selection of objects
has focused on two typologies, translucent sheets and opaque carbonaceous objects,
due to their visual similarity with similar shapes observable in standards after
sonication or in graphene oxide dispersions (see Annex 3 Results). The difference
between both typologies is not due to their chemical composition, both derived from
graphite, but only to the degree of exfoliation of the starting graphitic material and the
number of superimposed layers, assuming a threshold of around 10 layers as a
reference limit to consider that a material graphite (3D) (Ramos-Fernandez, 2017).
Anyhow, it was out the scope of our work to further characterize these structures.
A total of 110 objects with graphene-like appearance were selected, mostly located at
the edge of the sample droplets after dehydration, inside or outside of the dragging
area by drying at room temperature of the original aqueous phase. Our of them,
another 28 objects in total were selected for their higher degree of spectral
compatibility with graphene materials reported in the literature, considering both
spectra and images. The images and RAMAN spectra of these objects are shown in the
Annex 3 of this report. It is of interest to note that the samples do not dry completely
at room temperature, always leaving a gelatinous residue, whose limit can be
observed in some of the photographs shown. The composition of this medium is
unknown for the moment as it was not the subject of the present study, as well as that
of other typologies of micrometric size objects that could be observed recurrently in
the samples at low magnification (40-600X). The Raman spectra of some of these
objects were obtained but are not shown in this study because they did not present
visual resemblance to graphene or graphite.
A limitation in obtaining defined spectral patterns with this technique has been the
intensity of the fluorescence emitted by many selected objects. In numerous
translucent sheets with a graphene appearance, it was not possible to obtain Raman
spectra free of fluorescence noise, so the technique did not allow to obtain specific
RAMAN signals with well-defined peaks in many of them. Therefore, in these objects
the presence of graphene structures can neither be affirmed nor ruled out. Another
limitation of the micro- RAMAN technique is the low quality of the optical image of the
equipment, which often prevents the detection of high-transparency graphene-like
sheets, which can, however, be observed in optical microscopes with proper condenser
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 10/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
adjustment. For these objects an effective alternative for characterization would be to
use other complementary microscopy techniques coupled with spectroscopy, such as
XPS with good optics or the obtention of electron diffraction pattern of graphene by
electronic microscopy (TEM).
Considering these selection criteria, the 28 objects found with potential graphene
identity have been distributed in 2 groups, according to the degree of correlation with
the RAMAN spectrum of reduced graphene oxide pattern used (rGO, TMSIGMA
ALDRICH). GROUP 1 included 8 objects whose spectral patterns were similar to the
spectrum of the rGO pattern, and therefore the presence of graphene oxide (nº 1-8)
can be affirmed with certainty. This spectral correspondence can be considered
unequivocal and is characterized by 2 dominant peaks in the scanned range (between
1200-1800 cm-1), peaks called G (~1584 cm-1) and D (~1344 cm-1), characteristic of
graphene oxides. This characterization by spectral correspondence between the signals
of these nanoparticles and the rGO pattern is fur t he r reinforced by the
microscopic appearance of these objects, all of them with an opaque carbonaceous
appearance similar to that of the standard objects, as can be seen in the photographs in
the Results annex. Therefore, we can affirm with a high level of confidence that the
identification of graphene material in all the analyzed samples of Group 1 IS
CONCLUSIVE, and with high probability graphene oxide structures can be assigned to
these nanoparticles. These group 1 objects presented a micrometric size in ranges of
tens of microns (shown as a blue line in photographs of some of them).
In the second group of 20 objects (GROUP 2, nº 9-28), RAMAN signals compatible with
the presence of graphene or graphitic structures have been detected, showing peaks
of RAMAN vibrations around the G band (1585-1600 cm-1), compatible with the G
peak of the nanocrystalline structure of graphene or graphite. This vibrational mode is
generated by the allowed vibration of the phonon in the plane of the aromatic ring
(sp2). Its drifting towards higher frequencies in some objects, tending towards 1600 cm-
1 (blue shift) can be assigned to a wide variety of modifications referred extensively in
the literature, such as, for example, the number of graphene layers or doping with
functional groups or heavy metals others (Ferrari et al, 2007). Visually, this group
includes the two types of appearances observed in the standards: whether opaque
micrometric objects with a carbonaceous appearance (nº 9, 11, 16, 21, 22, 23, 24,
25, 26, 27 and 28) or translucent sheets with graphene-like appearance (nº 10,
12, 13, 14, 18, 19 and 20).
In the spectra of this group 2, the G peak maxima are accompanied by other dominant
peaks of non-determined assignment in this work. A subgroup (2.1.) can be made
from of objects whose spectra have the two 2 dominant peaks located in band ranges
that could be assigned to the two main vibrational modes of graphene oxide, G (range
1569-1599 cm-1) and D (range 1342-1376 cm-1) (objects no. 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21,
22, 23, 24, 25 and 26). Considering both microscopic images and RAMAN signals
together, the assignation of the spectra of this group 2.1 to graphenic structures can
be done with a high level of confidence. However, although the structural
modifications of the network generating spectral signals different than the standard
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 11/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
rGO used have yet to be determined.
The signals from a second subgroup (2.2) of objects of this Group 2 (nº 9, 10, 12, 13,
18, 19, 25, 27, 28) can be considered compatible with the presence of graphene
structures due to the presence of maxima in the G-band, although the use of more
detailed spectral analysis algorithms would be necessary, since no clear peaks that
could be assigned to the vibrational mode D, around 1344 cm-1 in the rGO standard,
were not clearly observed. However, the presence of peak D is not a sine qua non
condition for the assignment of graphene structures to spectra, and in consequence these
objects have been selected for this report as they are showing compatible vibrational
maxima in the vicinity of the G-band (range 1569-1600 cm-1). There is still an open
debate about the interpretation of this D-band and its variable frequency and shape
(Ferrari and Robertson, 2004). As outlined in the methodological introduction, the
intensity of the D peak, generally cited around 1355 cm-1, as well as the intensity ratio
with the G peak (ID / IG) is indicative of the degree of disorder in the graphene
network, introduced by different agents such as doping, introduction of very different
functional groups or breaks in the continuity of the network. In ordered graphitic
materials this peak D is absent. In some spectra of this subgroup 2.2., other peaks with
higher frequencies (blueshift) than the standard appear, whose assignment to
vibrational mode D is possible, although this assignment is yet to be determined by
processing with algorithms analysis which was beyond the scope of the present work.
Therefore, at present, for these spectra we can only state that the absence or drifting
(shift) of the D peak with respect to the location of the rGO pattern still requires a
structural interpretation according to the models available. According to the
literature, both the variations in the shift of the G and D peaks, as well as their variable
width and intensity, and the presence of other peaks seen in these spectra could be
due to very diverse modifications yet to be determined, including different degrees of
disorder, oxidation, doping, functionalization, and structural breaks. The study of
these modifications were beyond the scope of this report.
Complementary to the range 1200-1800 cm-1, when RAMAN spectroscopy was
extended up to 2800 cm-1 for some objects (nº 3, 8 and 11), a 2D peak of low intensity
and frequency amplitude was detected, being absent in other scanned objects (data
not shown). However, both in the rGO standard and some objects with G peak maxima,
the intensity of this peak was always been very low compared to the G and D peaks of
the spectra. This might be due to the fact that, in graphene oxides, the relative
intensity of the 2D peak (~2700 cm-1) with respect to the G and D peaks is greatly
reduced. Therefore, in this study we have dispensed generally with analyzing the 2D
peak for reasons of greater efficiency and use of limited resources required to scan as
many objects as possible within a limited amount of time. In future work, it would be
of interest to examine it for all objects, thus estimating the ratio of I2D/2G intensities in
those objects where it minimally manifests in this vibrational mode, which would allow
for estimates to be made about the number of layers of the structure.
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 12/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
The objects shown in this study represent a minority portion of the total micrometric
objects visible at low magnification in light-field optical microscopy (100X). These
objects were scanned and are not shown in this study because their spectra where not
compatible with graphene structures as they lack a band that could be assigned to G
vibrational mode peak. It is of great interest to note that many of these objects show
RAMAN maxima in the 1439-1457 cm-1 band. Likewise, among the objects in group 2.2,
also a prominent peak is frequently found in this band, around 1450 cm-1, in
combination with peaks G and D (nº 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26 and
28). The assignment of this band around 1450 cm-1 is still pending, since it does not
correspond to specific peaks in graphene, but we consider it to be of great importance
for the knowledge of the composition of the samples due to the frequent appearance
of this vibrational mode. As a working hypothesis, this band is usually assigned to
organic methylene groups -CH2- by bending the pair of hydrogens- (scissoring).
However, it has also been referred to as a band of moderate intensity associated with
aromatic rings, and if so, it could also be associated with graphene (Ferrari and
Robertson, 2004). As stated, another possible assignment of this band would be that
of a superimposed vibrational mode of some compound other than graphene, more
likely, or even of the hydrogel medium remaining after drying, as in all samples there
is always a viscous residue remaining after drying at room temperature. This residue
could in many cases be manifesting RAMAN vibrations overlapping with the objects that
remain embedded in it, but not in those that appear outside the gel at the limits of the
drying drag zone. In this sense, it is possible that this vibrational mode of the medium
appears overlapped with the G and D peaks of graphene in the spectra of subgroup
2.1. It is beyond the scope of this work to characterize this medium, as well as all the
components of the sample. However, there are some substances capable of forming
this hydrogel matrix whose RAMAN signals show prominent vibrational modes around
this band, such as polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), methylacrylamide, or the polymer PQT-12
(Mik Andersen, https://corona2inspect.blogspot.com/ pers. com). It is also a fact that
some of these substances have been combined with graphene in experimental
biomedicine designs that can be found in the scientific literature, for example artificial
synapses for PQT-12 (Chen and Huang, 2020), gelatins for neuronal regeneration
combining methylacrylamide with graphene (Zhu et al, 2016) or PVA/GO electrospun
fibers (Tan et al, 2016). Now, all these hypotheses about the assignment of this peak
in the vicinity of 1450 cm-1 remain open.
In conclusion, out of a total of 110 scanned objects, unambiguous signals for the
presence of graphene oxide have been found in 8 objects, and signals compatible
with the presence of graphitic or graphene structures in another 20 objects. The rest
of the objects scanned here, out of 110 nanoparticles with graphene-like appearance
have not shown signals compatible with graphene, with spectra at times dominated by
excess noise caused by excessive fluorescence intensity, so we cannot neither assign
nor rule out the presence of graphene structures in them.
As a continuation of this line of work, and although our micro-RAMAN analysis has
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 13/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
shown conclusive signs of the presence of objects with graphene structure, to
consolidate the certainty of identification and to deepen the structural
characterization, it would be convenient to carry out complementary analyses using
coupled microscopy and spectroscopy techniques such as XPS spectroscopy, or TEM
electron diffraction.
For the present investigation, most of the samples have been obtained from sealed
vials. Also, during the extraction of the samples and their transfer to slides for Raman
microscopy, we worked under aseptic conditions under laminar flow chamber.
However, the possibility of sample contamination processes during manufacturing,
distribution, and processing, as well as the general applicability of these findings to
comparable samples, need to be assessed by routine and more extensive monitoring
of similar batches of these products.
Although the results of this sampling are conclusive with regard to the presence of
graphenic structures in some samples analyzed, this research is considered open for
continuation and is made available to the scientific community for replication and
optimization, considering it necessary to continue with a more detailed and exhaustive
spectral study, based on a statistically significant sampling of similar vials, and the
application of complementary techniques to confirm, refute, qualify or generalize the
conclusions of this report. The samples analyzed are duly guarded and available for
future scientific collaboration.
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 14/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
CONCLUSIONS
A random sampling of COVID19 vaccine vials has been performed using a coupled
micro-RAMAN technique to characterize graphene-like microscopic objects using
spectroscopic fingerprints characteristic of the molecular structure.
The micro-RAMAN technique allows to reinforce the level of confidence in the
identification of the material by coupling imaging and spectral analysis as observational
evidence to be considered together.
Objects have been detected whose RAMAN signals by similarity with the standard
unequivocally correspond to GRAPHENE OXIDE.
Another group of objects present variable spectral signals compatible with graphene
derivatives, due to the presence of a majority of specific RAMAN signals (G-band) that
can be assigned to the aromatic structure of this material, in conjunction with its
visible appearance.
This research remains open for continuation, contrasting and replication. Further
analyses based on significant sampling, using the described technique or others which
are complementary would allow us to assess with adequate statistical significance the
level of presence of graphene materials in these drugs, as well as their detailed chemical
and structural characterization.
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 15/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
REFERENCES
Alimohammadian, M., Sohrabi, B. Observation of magnetic domains in graphene
magnetized by controlling temperature, strain and magnetic field. Sci Rep 10, 21325
(2020).
Bano, I. Hussain, A.M. EL-Naggar, A.A. Albassam. Exploring the fluorescence properties
of reduced graphene oxide with tunable device performance. Diamond and Related
Materials, Volume 94, Pages 59-64,2019.
Barros E. B., et al, Raman spectroscopy of graphitic foams. PHYSICAL REVIEW B 71, 165422.
Biroju, Ravi, Narayanan, Tharangattu, Vineesh, Thazhe Veettil, New advances in 2D
electrochemistry—Catalysis and Sensing, 2018.
Bhuyan, Sajibul Alam, Nizam Uddin, Maksudul Islam, Ferdaushi Alam Bipasha, Sayed
Shafayat Hossain. Synthesis of graphene. Int Nano Lett (2016) 6:65–83
Jalil Charmi, Hamed Nosrati, Jafar Mostafavi Amjad, Ramin Mohammadkhani, Hosein
Danafar. Polyethylene glycol (PEG) decorated graphene oxide nanosheets for controlled
release curcumin delivery. VOLUME 5, ISSUE 4, E01466, APRIL 01, 2019
Childres, Luis A. Jaureguib,, Wonjun Parkb, Helin Caoa, and Yong P. Chena et al RAMAN
SPECTROSCOPY OF GRAPHENE AND RELATED MATERIALS. [www.physics.purdue.edu].
Last Accessed 30/10/21.
Choucair, Mohammad, Thordarson, Pall, Stride, John, Gram-scale production of graphene
based on solvothermal synthesis and sonication. Nature nanotechnology, 2009.
Chung, Hoon & Zelenay, Piotr. (2015). Chung and Zelenay, Chem Commun 2015 (online
version). A Simple Synthesis of Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Micro- and Nanotubes.
Colom, J. Cañavate, M.J. Lis, G. Sanjuan, and I. Gil. Structural analysis of Graphene
Oxides (GO) and Reduced Graphene Oxides (rGO). 2020
Durge, Rakhee & Kshirsagar, R.V. & Tambe, Pankaj. (2014). Effect of Sonication Energy
on the Yield of Graphene Nanosheets by Liquid-phase Exfoliation of Graphite. Procedia
Engineering. 97. 10.1016/j.proeng.2014.12.429.
Fakhrullin R., Läysän Nigamatzyanova, Gölnur Fakhrullina, Dark-field/hyperspectral
microscopy for detecting nanoscale particles in environmental nanotoxicology research.
Science of The Total Environment. Volume 772,2021.
Fan, Qitang, Martin-Jimenez, Daniel, Ebeling, Daniel, Krug, Claudio K., Brechmann, Lea,
Kohlmeyer, Corinna et al. Nanoribbons with Nonalternant Topology from Fusion of
Polyazulene: Carbon Allotropes beyond Graphene. Journal of the American Chemical
Society. 2019
Ferrari A.C. / Raman spectroscopy of graphene and graphite: Disorder, electron–
phonon coupling, doping and nonadiabatic effects. Solid State Communications 143
(2007)
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 16/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
Ferrari AC and J. Robertson Interpretation of Raman spectra of disordered and
amorphous carbon. Phys. Rev. B 61, 2000
Ferrari Andrea Carlo and Robertson John. Raman spectroscopy of amorphous,
nanostructured, diamond–like carbon, and nanodiamond. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A.3622477–
2512. 2004
Fraga, Tiago José Marques, da Motta Sobrinho, Maurício Alves, Carvalho, Marilda
Nascimento, Ghislandi, Marcos Gomes. State of the art: synthesis and characterization
of functionalized graphene nanomaterials. Nano Express. 2020. IOP Publishing.
Gao, A.; Chen, S.; Zhao, S.; Zhang, G.; Cui, J.; Yan, Y. (2020). The interaction between N,
N- dimethylacrylamide and pristine graphene and its role in fabricating a strong
nanocomposite hydrogel. Journal of Materials Science, 55(18).
Gupta A., Gugang Chena, P. Joshi, Tadigadapa S., and P.C. Eklund. Raman Scattering from
High Frequency Phonons in Supported n-Graphene Layer Films.
https://arxiv.org/ftp/cond- mat/papers/0606/0606593.pdf (last accessed 31/10/21)
Gusev A, Zakharova O, Muratov DS, Vorobeva NS, Sarker M, Rybkin I, Bratashov D,
Kolesnikov E, Lapanje A, Kuznetsov DV, Sinitskii A. Medium-Dependent Antibacterial
Properties and Bacterial Filtration Ability of Reduced Graphene Oxide. Nanomaterials
(Basel). 2019 Oct 13;9(10):1454. doi: 10.3390/nano9101454. PMID: 31614934; PMCID:
PMC6835404.
Hack R, Cláudia Hack, Gumz Correia, Ricardo Antônio de Simone Zanon, Sérgio Henrique
Pezzin Matéria (Rio J.) 23 (1) Characterization of graphene nanosheets obtained by a
modified Hummer's method. 2018.
Hu, X., Dandan Lia and Li Mu. Biotransformation of graphene oxide nanosheets in blood
plasma affects their interactions with cells. Environ. Sci.: Nano, 2017,4, 1569-1578.
Alison J. Hobro, Mansour Rouhi, Ewan W. Blanch* and Graeme L. Conn. Raman and
Raman optical activity (ROA) analysis of RNA structural motifs in Domain I of the EMCV
IRES. Nucleic Acids Research, 2007, Vol. 35, No. 4 1169–1177
Long-Xian Gai, Wei-Qing Wang, Xia Wu, Xiu-Jun Su, Fu-Cun Yang, NIR absorbing reduced
graphene oxide for photothermal radiotherapy for treatment of esophageal cancer,
Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, Volume 194, 2019, Pages 188-
Khalilia D. Graphene oxide: a promising carbocatalyst for the regioselective
thiocyanation of aromatic amines, phenols, anisols and enolizable ketones by hydrogen
peroxide/KSCN in water. New J. Chem., 2016,40, 2547-2553
Khare, R., Dhanraj B. Shinde, Sanjeewani Bansode, Mahendra A. More, Mainak
Majumder, Vijayamohanan K. Pillai, and Dattatray. Graphene nanoribbons as
prospective field emitter. J. Appl. Phys. Lett. 106, 023111 (2015). 2015
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 17/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
Kim S, Lee SM, Yoon JP, Lee N, Chung J, Chung WJ, Shin DS. Robust Magnetized Graphene
Oxide Platform for In Situ Peptide Synthesis and FRET-Based Protease Detection. Sensors
(Basel). Sep 15;20(18):5275. 2020
Jaemyung Kim, Franklin Kim, Jiaxing Huang, Seeing graphene-based sheets, Materials
Today, Volume 13, Issue 3, Pages 28-38. 2010
Kovaříček et al. Extended characterization methods for covalent functionalization of
graphene on copper, Carbon, Volume 118 (2017)
Jia-Hui Liu et al. Biocompatibility of graphene oxide intravenously administrated in
mice— effects of dose, size and exposure protocols. Toxicol. Res., 2015,4, 83-91.
Kozawa D, Miyauchi Y, Mouri S, Matsuda K. Exploring the Origin of Blue and Ultraviolet
Fluorescence in Graphene Oxide. J Phys Chem Lett. 2013 Jun 20;4(12):2035-40. 2013.
Liao Y, Zhou X, Fu Y, Xing D. Graphene Oxide as a Bifunctional Material toward Superior
RNA Protection and Extraction. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2018 Sep 12;10(36):30227-
30234. 2018
Lu N, Huang Y, Li HB, Li Z, Yang J. First principles nuclear magnetic resonance signatures
of graphene oxide. J Chem Phys. 2010 Jul 21;133(3):034502. doi: 10.1063/1.3455715.
PMID: 20649332.
Manoratne C.H., S.R.D.Rosa, and I.R.M. Kottegoda. XRD-HTA, UV Visible, FTIR and SEM
Interpretation of Reduced Graphene Oxide Synthesized from High Purity Vein Graphite.
Material Science Research India Vol. 14(1), 19-30 (2017).
Marquina, J.;I Power, Ch.II. and González, J. III. Raman spectroscopy of graphene
monolayer and graphite: electron phonon coupling and non-adiabatic effects. Tumbaga
Magazine 2010 | 5 | 183-194
Martin-Gullon, I, Juana M. Pérez, Daniel Domene, Anibal J.A. Salgado-Casanova, Ljubisa
R. Radovic, New insights into oxygen surface coverage and the resulting two-component
structure of graphene oxide, Carbon, Volume 158, 2020, Pages 406-417
Meyer, J., Geim, A., Katsnelson, M. et al. The structure of suspended graphene sheets.
Nature 446, 60–63 (2007).
Ni, Z., Wang Y, and Shen Z. Raman Spectroscopy and Imaging of Graphene, Nano Res
(2008) 1: 273 291
Palacio I, Koen Lauwaet, Luis Vázquez, Francisco Javier Palomares a, Héctor González-
Herrero, José Ignacio Martínez, Lucía Aballe, Michael Foerster, Mar García-Hernández
and José Ángel Martín-Gago. Ultra-thin NaCl films as protective layers for Graphene.
Nanoscale, 2019, 11, 16767-16772
Palmieri V, Perini G, De Spirito M, Papi M. Graphene oxide touches blood: in vivo
interactions of bio-coronated 2D materials. Nanoscale Horiz. 2019 Mar 1;4(2):273-290.
doi: 10.1039/c8nh00318a. Epub 2018 Oct 31. PMID: 32254085.
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 18/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
Panchal V, Yang Y, Cheng G, Hu J, Kruskopf M, Liu CI, Rigosi AF, Melios C, Hight Walker AR,
Newell DB, Kazakova O, Elmquist RE. Confocal laser scanning microscopy for rapid
optical characterization of graphene. Commun Phys. 2018
Paredes JI, Villar-Rodil S, Martínez-Alonso A, Tascón JM. Graphene oxide dispersions in
organic solvents. Langmuir. 24(19):10560-4. 2008
Ramos Fernandez Gloria. Effect of the surface chemistry of graphene oxide in the
development of Applications. DOCTORAL THESIS. University of Alicante. 2017.
Sadezky, A. H. Muckenhuber, H. Grothe, R. Niessner, U. Pöschl, Raman
microspectroscopy of soot and related carbonaceous materials: Spectral analysis and
structural information, Carbon, Volume 43, Issue 8,2005, Pages 1731-1742
Sarkar, S.K., K.K. Raul, S.S. Pradhan, S. Basu, A. Nayak, Magnetic properties of graphite
oxide and reduced graphene oxide, Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and
Nanostructures,Volume 64, 2014,Pages 78-82.
Smetana Jr.K.; Vacik, J.; Součková, D.; Krčová, Z.; Šulc, J. (1990). The influence of hydrogel
functional groups on cell behavior. Journal of biomedical materials research, 24(4), pp. 463-
Stankovich S, Dmitriy A. Dikin, Richard D. Piner, Kevin A. Kohlhaas, Alfred Kleinhammes,
Yuanyuan Jia, Yue Wu, SonBinh T. Nguyen, Rodney S. Ruoff, Synthesis of graphenebased
nanosheets via chemical reduction of exfoliated graphite oxide, Carbon, Volume
45, Issue 7, 2007, Pages 1558-1565.
Thema F.T., M. J. Moloto, E. D. Dikio, N. N. Nyangiwe, L. Kotsedi, M. Maaza, M.
Khenfouch, "Synthesis and Characterization of Graphene Thin Films by Chemical Reduction
of Exfoliated and Intercalated Graphite Oxide", Journal of Chemistry, vol. 2013, Article ID
150536, 6 pages, 2013.
Uran S., A. Alhani, and C. Silva, Study of ultraviolet-visible light absorbance of exfoliated
graphite forms, AIP Advances 7, 035323 (2017)
Wang, J.W., Hon, M.H. Preparation and characterization of pH sensitive sugar mediated
(polyethylene glycol/chitosan) membrane. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in
Medicine 14, 1079–1088 (2003).
Yang, S.H., Lee, T., Seo, E., Ko, E.H., Choi, I.S. and Kim, B.-S. (2012), Interfacing Living Yeast
Cells with Graphene Oxide Nanosheets. Macromol. Biosci., 12: 61-66.
Ye, Y.; Hu, X. (2016). A pH-sensitive injectable nanoparticle composite hydrogel for
anticancer drug delivery. Journal of Nanomaterials, 2016.
Wei Zhu, Harris BT, Zhang LG. Gelatin methacrylamide hydrogel with graphene
nanoplatelets for neural cell-laden 3D bioprinting. Annu Int Conf IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc.
2016 Aug;2016:4185- 4188. doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2016.7591649. PMID: 28269205.
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 19/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
ANNEX 1
COVID19 mRNA vaccines subject to micro-RAMAN analysis
PFIZER 1 (RD1). Batch EY3014. Sealed
PFIZER 2 (WBR). Batch FD8271. Sealed
PFIZER 3 (ROS). Batch F69428. Sealed
PFIZER 4 (ARM). Batch FE4721. Sealed
ASTRAZENECA (AZ MIT). Batch ABW0411. Sealed
MODERN (MOD). Batch 3002183. Not sealed
JANSSEN (JAN). Batch number Not available. Not
sealed
GRAPHENE STANDARD SAMPLES
Reduced graphene oxide (rGO) (TMSigma Aldrich. Ref 805424)
GRAPHENE OXIDE Suspension (TMThe Graphene Box)
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 20/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
ANNEX 2
CHARACTERIZED OBJECTS COMPATIBLE WITH GRAPHENE STRUCTURES
GROUP 1
1 PFIZER 2 WBR UP GO2
2 PFIZER 3 Ros 2hy GO1
3 PFIZER 3 Ros 2hy GO1b
4 PFIZER 3 Ros 2hy b GO2
5 AZ MIT UP CARB1
6 AZ MIT UP CARB4
7 AZ MIT DOWN CARB2
8 MOD lump1
GROUP 2
9 PFIZER 2 WBR GO1
10 PFIZER 2 WBR GO6a
11 PFIZER 2 WBR 2 GO7
12 PFIZER 2 WBR UP GO1
13 PFIZER 2 WBR UP GO3b
14 PFIZER 2 WBR UP GO4
15 PFIZER 2 WBR DOWN GO2
16 PFIZER 2 WBR DOWN GO3
17 PFIZER 2 WBR DOWN GO5
18 PFIZER 3 ROS OBJ 1
19 PFIZER 3 ROS 2 OBJ 1
20 PFIZER 3 ROS 2 OBJ 2
21 PFIZER 4 Pdown lump1
22 PFIZER 4 Pdown lump2
23 PFIZER 4 Pdown lump3
24 ASTRAZENECA AZ MIT UP CARB5
25 ASTRAZENECA AZ MIT UP CARB6
26 JANSSEN JAN GO1
27 JANSSEN JAN GO3
28 JANSSEN JAN GO4
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 21/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
ANNEX 3. RESULTS
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 22/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
Detection of graphene in COVID19 vaccines
using micro-RAMAN spectroscopy
TECHNICAL REPORT
ANNEX 3. RESULTS
Almería, Spain November 2, 2021
Prof. Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid
ASSOCIATE UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR
PhD in Chemical Sciences
Degree in Biological Sciences
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 23/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
VIALS ANALYZED by micro-RAMAN
COVID19 mRNA VACCINES
PFIZER 1 (RD1). Batch # EY3014. Sealed
PFIZER 2 (WBR). Batch # FD8271. sealed
PFIZER 3 (ROS). Batch # F69428. Sealed
PFIZER 4 (ARM). Batch # FE4721. Sealed
ASTRAZENECA (AZ MIT). Batch # ABW0411. Sealed
MODERNA (MOD). Batch # 3002183. Not sealed
JANSSEN (JAN). Batch # Not available. Not sealed.
GRAPHENE PATTERN SAMPLES
Reduced graphene oxide (rGO) (TMSigma Aldrich. Ref 805424)
GRAPHENE OXIDE Suspension (TMThe Graphene Box)
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 24/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
small with respect to G and D.
RAMAN spectrum of the reduced GRAPHENE OXIDE
reference pattern (SIGMA ALDRICHTM)
− For the rGO STANDARD the equipment shows
the presence of 3 characteristic peaks:
− G-band at 1584 cm-1
− D-Band at 1344 cm-1
− 2D-band at 2691 cm-1
− In graphene oxide, the intensity of 2D is normally
− Degree of disorder: ID/IG = 346/309 = 1.12
− Stacking level: I2D/IG = 219/309 = 0.70
− Previously, the equipment was calibrated with a
silicon standard at 520 cm-1 ID/IG=1.12
D
G
2D
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 25/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
1.1. GROUP 1
OBJECTS WITH RAMAN SIGNAL SIMILAR
TO THE REDUCED GRAPHENE OXIDE
STANDARD
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 26/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
ANALYZED OBJECTS
GROUP 1
1. PFIZER 2 WBR UP GO2
2. PFIZER 3 ROS 2hy GO1b
3. PFIZER 3 ROS 2hy b GO2
4. PFIZER 3 ROS2 HY GO1
5. AZ MIT UP CARB 1
6. AZ MIT UP CARB4
7. AZ MIT DOWN CARB2
8. MOD lump1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 27/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
1. PFIZER 2
WBR UP GO2
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 28/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
1. PFIZER 2
WBR UP GO2
ID/IG = 1.18
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 29/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
2. PFIZER 3
ROS 2 HY GO1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 30/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
2. PFIZER 3
ROS 2 HY GO1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 31/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
2. PFIZER 3
ROS 2 HY GO1
ID/IG = 1.22
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 32/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
3. PFIZER 3
Ros 2hy GO1b
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 33/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
3. PFIZER 3
Ros 2hy GO1b
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 34/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
3. PFIZER 3 Ros
2hy GO1b
ID/IG = 1.22
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 35/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
4. PFIZER 3
Ros 2hy b GO2
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 36/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
4. PFIZER 3
Ros 2hy b GO2
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 37/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
4. PFIZER 3
Ros 2hy b GO2
ID/I G = 1.03
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 38/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
5. ASTRAZENECA
AZ MIT UP CARB1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 39/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
5. ASTRAZENECA
AZ MIT UP CARB1
ID/IG = 1.07
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 40/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
6. ASTRAZENECA
AZ MIT UP CARB4
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 41/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
6. ASTRAZENECA
AZ MIT UP CARB4
ID/IG = 1.14
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 42/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
7. ASTRAZENECA
AZ MIT DOWN 2 CARB2
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 43/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
7. ASTRAZENECA
AZ MIT DOWN 2 CARB2
ID/IG = 1.18
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 44/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
8. MODERNA
MOD lump1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 45/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
8. MODERNA
MOD lump1
ID/IG = 1.11
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 46/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
1.2. GROUP 2:
OBJECTS WITH SIGNALS COMPATIBLE
WITH GRAPHITE OR GRAPHENE
DERIVATIVES
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 47/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
ANALYZED OBJECTS
GROUP 2
9 PFIZER 2 WBR GO1
10 PFIZER 2 WBR GO6a
11 PFIZER 2 WBR 2 GO7
12 PFIZER 2 WBR UP GO1
13 PFIZER 2 WBR UP GO3b
14 PFIZER 2 WBR UP GO4
15 PFIZER 2 WBR DOWN GO2
16 PFIZER 2 WBR DOWN GO3
17 PFIZER 2 WBR DOWN GO5
18 PFIZER 3 ROS OBJ 1
19 PFIZER 3 ROS 2 OBJ 1
20 PFIZER 3 ROS 2 OBJ 2
21 PFIZER 4 Pdown lump1
22 PFIZER 4 Pdown lump2
23 PFIZER 4 Pdown lump3
24 ASTRAZENECA AZ MIT UP CARB5
25 ASTRAZENECA AZ MIT UP CARB6
26 JANSSEN JAN GO1
27 JANSSEN JAN GO3
28 JANSSEN JAN GO4
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 48/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
WB
1600 cm-1
9. PFIZER 2
WBR GO1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 49/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
28. PFIZER 2
WBR
WBR GO6a
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 50/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
11. PFIZER 2
WBR2 GO7
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 51/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
11. PFIZER 2
WBR GO 7
ID/IG = 0.48
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 52/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
G
D
11. PFIZER 2
WBRGO7(1200-2800cm-1)
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 53/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
12. PFIZER 2
WBR UP GO1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 54/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
13. PFIZER
WBR UP GO3b
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 55/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
WBR
14. PFIZER 2
WBR UP GO4
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 56/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
15. PFIZER 2
WBR DOWN GO2
Photo N/A
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 57/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
WBR
16. FIZER 2
WBR DOWN GO3
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 58/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
17. PFIZER 2
WBR DOWN GO5
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 59/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
18. PFIZER 3
Ros OBJ 1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 60/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
19. PFIZER 3
ROS 2 OBJ 1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 61/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
20. PFIZER 3
ROS 2 OBJ2
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 62/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
21. PFIZER 4: Pdown lump1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 63/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
21. PFIZER 4:
Pdown lump1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 64/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
22. PFIZER 4
Pdown lump2
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 65/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
22. PFIZER 4
Pdown lump2
ID/IG = 0.58
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 66/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
23. PFIZER 4
Pdown lump3
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 67/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
23. PFIZER 4
Pdown lump3
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 68/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
24. ASTRAZENECA
AZ MIT UP CARB5
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 69/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
24. ASTRAZENECA
AZ MIT UP CARB5
ID/IG = 0.59
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 70/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
25. ASTRAZENECA
AZ MIT UP CARB6
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 71/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
25. ASTRAZENECA
AZ MIT UP CARB6
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 72/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
26. JANSSEN
JAN GO1
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 73/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
27. JANSSEN
JAN GO3
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 74/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==
28. JANSSEN
JAN GO4
ID. FIRMA afirma.ual.es +vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg== PÁGINA 75/75
+vLJuznAs3HyEXzIEiEZyg==

Hey, thank you for sharing this!

FilioAutemDiaboli13 said:
Abyssos said:
NinRick said:

A study performed in Madrid states that graphite hydroxide and is eliminated from the body via glutanione.
Theoretically all natural antioxidants are capable of eliminating graphite hydroxide .
This is precisely why they are said to implement multiple doses every few months,to make sure that the substance is not properly disposed of by the human body .

WARNING

What I said above is just what I read in an online article,the article moreover is in Italian language so it is almost useless to post it but it was one of the first things found by researching graphite hydroxide in covid vaccines.
Logically I do not know how reliable this can be it is just a rumor that I felt to report to reassure the author of the topic.
The fact remains that performing protective and healing operations is the best choice.
I have been doing this since I had to be vaccinated...surely occult knowledge is more powerful than a Hebrew serum...also because here in my country there are many mandatory vaccines at an early age and I do not notice any side effects.
Probably it is not to kill this vaccine but to worsen the symptoms of the disease(coincidentally after the vaccine I contract covid ) and to prepare the body for some other crap they will have in mind...
All this is just from articles read on the internet and personal speculation do not take it as hard data but only as food for thought and argumentation

Sorry I misspelled instead of graphite it was graphene
And instead of glutanion it should have been glutathione

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutathione

I hope that despite my silly grammatical errors the message can still be understood.

Let me know what you think and if perhaps you have also read about it, as the vaccine topic unfortunately touches me in a personal way

Scientists have definitely studied upon the potential usage of graphene oxide as an adjuvant in vaccines:

"Due to its unique physicochemical properties, graphene oxide is widely employed in medicine for purposes of photothermal treatment of cancer, drug delivery, antibacterial therapy, and medical imaging. Our work describes the surface modification of graphene oxide and for the first time summarizes that functionalized graphene oxide serves as a vaccine carrier and shows significant adjuvant activity in activating cellular and humoral immunity. In the future, it is expected to be introduced into vaccine research to improve the efficacy of vaccines." [1]

Graphene oxide is a “single-atomic layered material” made through the oxidation of graphite. When chemically reduced, graphene oxide can create graphene which has been described as “the strongest, thinnest and most conductive material on earth." [2]

Graphene oxide and its toxicological risk are a hot topic in nanopharmaceutical research this current decade. Occasionally it is claimed to be a trade secret with labile pharmaceutical formulations, and, accordingly, there is no separate mention of it, for example, in patent applications for Sars 2 COVID-19 vaccines. Graphene family nanomaterials (GFN) are not approved for internal human use. [3]

A recent investigation by Dr Ricardo Delgado Martin and the technical report by Dr Pablo Campra ‘Detection of graphene in COVID vaccines by micro-Raman spectroscopy’ claim that the COVID-19 vaccines contain graphene. [4]

As reported by CORDIS in 2018, a team of researchers has proven that graphene is able to convert electronic signals into signals in the terahertz range, with trillions of cycles per second.

The silicon-based electronic components we use today generate clock speeds in the GHz range, where 1 GHz is equal to 1 000 million cycles per second. The scientists showed that graphene can convert signals with these frequencies into signals with frequencies that are thousands of times higher than those created by silicon.

Graphene is therefore able to absorb radiation, meaning that, if contained in a vaccine, it would be highly toxic and harmful to human health.

In the light of this recent investigation, does the Commission intend to have an independent laboratory perform a careful analysis to check for the presence of graphene in the COVID-19 vaccines?

Source:
1. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32531395/
2. https://www.biolinscientific.com/blog/what-is-graphene-oxide
3. https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/P-9-2021-003980_EN.html
4. https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/P-9-2022-000303_EN.html

Abyssos said:
NinRick said:

WARNING

I am Spanish, I have read the articles and heard about the guy who wrote them, he is a guy who promotes a lot of new age disinformation in the line of David Icke, the article has inconsistencies but the theory of graphene in the COVID false vaccine I do not see it far-fetched and seems to me totally feasible.

Wotanwarrior said:
Abyssos said:

WARNING

I am Spanish, I have read the articles and heard about the guy who wrote them, he is a guy who promotes a lot of new age disinformation in the line of David Icke, the article has inconsistencies but the theory of graphene in the COVID false vaccine I do not see it far-fetched and seems to me totally feasible.

Thank you for your comment I have not researched this guy who wrote the articles sincerely if you happen to have a way to find them and post them maybe we can assess the reliability

Abyssos said:
NinRick said:

Yes Graphene oxide so it’s true ? :(

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Abyssos said:
NinRick said:

There are those who say they were only found in Pfizer who say they are present in all vaccines and those who say graphene hydroxide has not yet been approved for use in covid vaccines.

Unfortunately, it is complex to make a 100% sure statement since in the middle of this story there are the Jews,the idiots who talk about conspiracy without solid basis and there are the vaccine fanatics.

What is certain is that the vaccine is absolutely not useful in preventing or protecting the disease,I speak from personal experience.

After that it is possible to make endless theories about why about how it is about anything you want.

From some researches it seems that graphene is not overly dangerous and after a while the body can dispose of it other researches say it is toxic,still others say it is miraculous for preventing bacterial or viral diseases.

For me the best prevention remains that of a healthy and balanced diet(e.g. the Mediterranean diet),a strong and clean aura with chakras rotating fast,clean and lots of purification and disease prevention work.

This in the long run will certainly provide protection and immunity regardless of vaccine or not.
My theory always remains that spiritual occult power is stronger than a man-made serum,especially when the creator is a Jew.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Listen, SahasraraBliss666. The rumors must be based upon the study of the potential usage as an adjuvant. It is not a given the usage of Graphene Oxide in the vaccines is accurate information, as FilioAutemDiaboli13 explained.

This must be carefully investigated and examined before we throw any baseless and wild accusation that might not even be true. If it turns out it's not true, then that will have caused unnecessary anxiety upon others. We need proof. The post I made was just to show that, yes, there is a chance, but don't dwell too much on this.

Your spouse will likely be fine. You can raise some solar energy using the rune Sowilo or the Sanskrit word Surya and direct this upon your spouse. Or, you can use the rune Algiz, or combine Algiz with Sowilo to create an aura of protection around her.

Also, do a ritual to Father Satan and talk about your worries to Satan. Your protection as a dedicated Satanist extends to your loved ones.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Abyssos said:

There are those who say they were only found in Pfizer who say they are present in all vaccines and those who say graphene hydroxide has not yet been approved for use in covid vaccines.

Unfortunately, it is complex to make a 100% sure statement since in the middle of this story there are the Jews,the idiots who talk about conspiracy without solid basis and there are the vaccine fanatics.

What is certain is that the vaccine is absolutely not useful in preventing or protecting the disease,I speak from personal experience.

After that it is possible to make endless theories about why about how it is about anything you want.

From some researches it seems that graphene is not overly dangerous and after a while the body can dispose of it other researches say it is toxic,still others say it is miraculous for preventing bacterial or viral diseases.

For me the best prevention remains that of a healthy and balanced diet(e.g. the Mediterranean diet),a strong and clean aura with chakras rotating fast,clean and lots of purification and disease prevention work.

This in the long run will certainly provide protection and immunity regardless of vaccine or not.
My theory always remains that spiritual occult power is stronger than a man-made serum,especially when the creator is a Jew.

Sure thing it is that we cannot trust the vaccines the sticky jews promote for us.

They even made fluoride and very toxic metals such as mercury, graphite and others somehow as essential components for the vaccines.

Sure the information on the Internet that we receive about some leaks or something isn't always the clear truth, but an even more certain thing is that we do not need the covid-19 vaxx.

Just to remember that our ancestors got over even more deadlier pandemics such as the Blackpox or the AIDS jewosh caused pandemic and without a vaxx that contains mercury or sodium graphite.

People just tend to take way to easy and as the real truth every single thing that the nefarious jews are promoting on the mainstream media.

If someone got the vaxx I suggest he or she shall do the cleaning meditation tremendously and also strengthen the AoP.

We are at critical medical times as per the agenda of the jews she carefully explained to us

One shall always have a healthy body and eat less fast food, ie McDonald's or KFC and concentrate more on the healthy things that are made at home such as pastries, chicken and prok meals and healthy breakfasts and, if possible and in case of extreme crisis, have some natural medicine produced such as tinctures of Echinaceea Purpureea as it helps for blood purification and circulation Ginckobiloba for the brain and also diverse herbal teas for each body problems.

Moreover, our Gods always help us and they will not let you down, but resume time in order to talk to them and develop a strong relationship, you may never know when your clairaudience or strong astral senses may be useful.

Hail Satan

Darkpagan666 said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Listen, SahasraraBliss666. The rumors must be based upon the study of the potential usage as an adjuvant. It is not a given the usage of Graphene Oxide in the vaccines is accurate information, as FilioAutemDiaboli13 explained.

This must be carefully investigated and examined before we throw any baseless and wild accusation that might not even be true. If it turns out it's not true, then that will have caused unnecessary anxiety upon others. We need proof. The post I made was just to show that, yes, there is a chance, but don't dwell too much on this.

Your spouse will likely be fine. You can raise some solar energy using the rune Sowilo or the Sanskrit word Surya and direct this upon your spouse. Or, you can use the rune Algiz, or combine Algiz with Sowilo to create an aura of protection around her.

Also, do a ritual to Father Satan and talk about your worries to Satan. Your protection as a dedicated Satanist extends to your loved ones.

hmmm. Thankyou. It's better if she does it herself..she will join Satan but i have to teach her alot..

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Darkpagan666 said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

hmmm. Thankyou. It's better if she does it herself..she will join Satan but i have to teach her alot..

That is wonderful to hear! My congratulations to you and her! Yes, in that case, it is best she does it herself! Introduce her to practicing daily Hatha and/or Kundalini Yoga if she doesn't already. Yoga (especially the eight-fold path) is very health restoring in nature.

BlueLake666 said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Sure thing it is that we cannot trust the vaccines the sticky jews promote for us.

They even made fluoride and very toxic metals such as mercury, graphite and others somehow as essential components for the vaccines.

Sure the information on the Internet that we receive about some leaks or something isn't always the clear truth, but an even more certain thing is that we do not need the covid-19 vaxx.

Just to remember that our ancestors got over even more deadlier pandemics such as the Blackpox or the AIDS jewosh caused pandemic and without a vaxx that contains mercury or sodium graphite.

People just tend to take way to easy and as the real truth every single thing that the nefarious jews are promoting on the mainstream media.

If someone got the vaxx I suggest he or she shall do the cleaning meditation tremendously and also strengthen the AoP.

We are at critical medical times as per the agenda of the jews she carefully explained to us

One shall always have a healthy body and eat less fast food, ie McDonald's or KFC and concentrate more on the healthy things that are made at home such as pastries, chicken and prok meals and healthy breakfasts and, if possible and in case of extreme crisis, have some natural medicine produced such as tinctures of Echinaceea Purpureea as it helps for blood purification and circulation Ginckobiloba for the brain and also diverse herbal teas for each body problems.

Moreover, our Gods always help us and they will not let you down, but resume time in order to talk to them and develop a strong relationship, you may never know when your clairaudience or strong astral senses may be useful.

Hail Satan

Absolutely yes .

I don't have much trust in doctors these days,especially since I've been sick with covid.
In my country health care is public but in my specific city there is a lot of chaos and disorganization...so hospitals are not the most efficient and every doctor has different opinions from his colleagues so...

I am meditating a lot,I often clean my aura at least twice a day.

I have been performing for months various operations for protection,immune system enhancement and resolution of any health problems both physical and psychological.
I am really going to great lengths to ward off any possible vaccine or covid disease-related events.

In any case when I asked Father Satan for help in August,I perceived his energy to be extremely calm is comforting therefore I do not feel personally in danger,just prefer to be on my guard and get busy for proper prevention.

In my country there is a saying

Prevention( a problem) is better than cure(solving it)

Therefore I also advise the author of the topic and his partner to take a similar path to mine under the advice of his guardian as well.

Whatever is in the vax that is causing people problems, I don't believe it's in all of the them. This is just my speculation/theory. The only evidence I have to support my theory is that not everyone who got it is experiencing negative consequences. Perhaps there were only certain batches of the vax that were tainted. Could be that some got "vaxxed" with nothing more than saline.

AryanPriest666 said:
Whatever is in the vax that is causing people problems, I don't believe it's in all of the them. This is just my speculation/theory. The only evidence I have to support my theory is that not everyone who got it is experiencing negative consequences. Perhaps there were only certain batches of the vax that were tainted. Could be that some got "vaxxed" with nothing more than saline.

My spouse usually gets blisters idk even if it was like that before she got vaccinated.
Now she has a blister on her lower lip but inside and this morning I noticed I got it on the same spot and same blister like a white pimple.

I suspect the thing in vaccine causing these blisters and I think by kissing ive got that thing transferee into my mouth ???

sahasraraBliss666 said:
AryanPriest666 said:

My spouse usually gets blisters idk even if it was like that before she got vaccinated.
Now she has a blister on her lower lip but inside and this morning I noticed I got it on the same spot and same blister like a white pimple.

I suspect the thing in vaccine causing these blisters and I think by kissing ive got that thing transferee into my mouth ???

Sounds like cold sores to me.

Abyssos said:
To repeat my earlier clarification regarding the vaccines, it appears that there is not a singular "vaccine," but numerous kinds of experiments, as well as possible placebos.

There was a site that showed a comprehensive list of batches and how many deaths and illnesses occurred in those who got injected with shots from those specific batches, but that site is now down.

I'll put the link here anyway, but it's no longer up anyway.

http://howbadismybatch.info/pfizer.html

That's what the link was. Too bad it's gone.

This means that there is no guarantee that every single vaccine shot has Graphene Hydroxide, but at the very least, it's established that some of the shots have that substance. Different shots seemed to be for different experiments. The jews are clearly taking an opportunity to engage in as many biological experiments as they can using the world population as guinea pigs.

I'm not one of the people that keeps up to date with all of the info that comes out on this subject, so I don't have the in-depth information that others have.

Okay and what could be the health complications for someone being physically intimate with a vaccinated person ?

AryanPriest666 said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
AryanPriest666 said:

Sounds like cold sores to me.

Maybe…

Abyssos said:

I don't know enough about the subject to answer that question. Different shots are different experiments, with different effects, that's the gist of what I know, without getting into all the horrifying things I've heard of, as well as the possibility of placebos.

I haven't put any real effort into learning any more about the vaccine, as I already learned enough to know that it's bad, so I called it a day. I'm not the best person to answer this question.

Hail Satan!
Okay thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back