Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Help Yourself - Discipline

NakedPluto [JG]

We all have to achieve certain abilities in order to fully enjoy and advance our life. From our material-timed life to our endless spiritual journey.

One of the very important part of this is how do to things, how to "live" (by our true nature), how to achieve our freedom to really accomplish our goals. A big part of this, which is anyway organic and not so aggressive as it sounds, is discipline.

I will note some things that helped me personally, some will sound very simple yet so necessary to understand from an experiential view. I also hope we can all share together our wisdom, and help each other in this topic.

As I matured and this is something very important, as for the most part in my life I was really immature in some drastic regards, I observed some essential things. This is beginner level friendly yet can be helpful as a reminder. We have a lot of things to accomplish.

One of aspect to understand is:

Why do you want something? Why do you do something?

The question of why in regards to your desires, to your actions needs to be answered fully and it needs to be elaborate. Our purpose is very important.

I will get into the matters quickly, but to illustrate some example, this question can be entertained from the smallest of actions to multiple decade commitments.

This understanding ties firstly into our chemical manifestation in the brain, which is something manifested as well from our spiritual state. This needs at one point also an overcoming as you'll understand below.

We all know the popular "Immediate satisfaction vs. Long term satisfaction" line of thought. This is fine and a opening to understanding more and more of this. This has great value now in our world.

The mass people of the world only do actions in accordance of their own created reward system in the brain.

We contain inside the chemical tools and systems that makes us be able to commit to any purpose and achieve it! Life is so beautiful and we as humans have in our hands the hands that can create anything and do anything.

The reward system (the mesocorticolimbic circuit) is a group of neural structures responsible for incentive salience (i.e., "wanting"; desire or craving for a reward and motivation), associative learning (primarily positive reinforcement and classical conditioning), and positively-valenced emotions, particularly ones involving pleasure as a core component (e.g., joy, euphoria and ecstasy).[1][2] Reward is the attractive and motivational property of a stimulus that induces appetitive behavior, also known as approach behavior, and consummatory behavior.[1] A rewarding stimulus has been described as "any stimulus, object, event, activity, or situation that has the potential to make us approach and consume it is by definition a reward".[1] In operant conditioning, rewarding stimuli function as positive reinforcers;[3] however, the converse statement also holds true: positive reinforcers are rewarding.[3][4]

With the above we understand the simply that the reward system motivates us to act, to pursue something, to desire something. This goes also both ways, as from the inner chemical world, to produce an act or desire or being stimulated by a goal to act or desire something.

These are scientific terms and observance, however with the spiritual nature of ourselves we understand much more.

We need only to understand the experiential view from this scientific structure of reality. As to not add unnecessary sources and details I will resume all of this.

As so the facts are as follows:

1. Conscious understanding of the above systems of why and how we do things is necessary to control and access this purposefully. (Mass people do this subconsciously and are at the mercy of life's influences and lack of ownership of themselves).

2. Dopamine creates the desire, thus the pain that leads to action.

3. Satisfaction is necessary, celebration is necessary. Yet it doesn't lead directly to more motivation, quite the opposite. Therefore MANAGING CELEBRATION, HAPPINES AND JOY in a PURPOSEFUL way is necessary to maintain momentum.

4. The reward must be ideally routed to the work itself , as to make it a habit.

5. Synergic stimulation to make your ass get to work is helpful for a short time, while long term creates a pattern of behavior that disables the reward system.

(Example: Want to go to gym. I am very lazy therefore I will help myself with tracking my progress with an app. This app I write down my gym routine, spend time preparing the meals etc. Yet one day I have no access to this app, lost my phone. I have lost the synergy with this stimulation and I will lose the "reward" of actually going to the gym without these extra steps.)

6. Working only for short term goals will only make room for disappointment. There is a need for long term perspective and fragmenting a logical future.

As for ending this part of the discussion, I have to emphasize that the above is a beginning to understanding this. The baseline direct value of this, is to unite fully with your purpose. Commit truly, and involve yourself in the process of this.
Doing this will make you "addicted" truly to the work for your goal. You will want to work out, you will want to meditate, not because of the reward, outcome necessarily, but because you have inhabited this as part of your nature and you enjoy this.

Doing the hard things purposefully with interest, will create in the body the chemical reaction necessary to make it enjoyable. This is not to be taken out of context and this happens in time with due experience and approach based on your nature and interest.

The body adapts, the mind adapts. The only deciding factor of this is you making this decision and committing to it.

In regards to discipline and success in life, Cleaning is paramount as well as protection, but to emphasize the obvious again, with full force of necessity: Sun energy is very important for your energy levels, for your clarity of mind. Nutrition and also good sleep patterns.

A good functioning or at least stable function will suffice for you to shape your life.

Psychological reasoning

We are all different and not equal. We all have our powerful aspects and weak ones in different measures and dimensions. You have to know yourself, your behavior, your desires, your goals. How do you view yourself? Where are you now and where you need to be now.

Write these down. Based on your characteristically nature, your tendencies that can help yourself in this regard.

One will be with a fiery nature, one can excel in quick and sharp decision and abilities. Flow of ideas and explosive success. You get the idea of a goal and action. Do it quickly, learn to inhabit your nature to what needs to be one.

One will be of a water type, one can excel in adaptability, in making the best of what it is. With air, one will know how to connect and acknowledge what is to be done, will do it in a specific way. We all have all of these qualities either dormant or awakened within us.

The purpose of the above is to understand that you have the resources to start this life process. Of gaining control and shaping. You have great abilities, all of you. Then you can learn and expand on those you don't hold much.

Logic and Emotion

In regards to doing things and discipline, the inspiration and satisfaction can be put on the emotion, yet the actual work and necessity tends to be on the logical side. Not as a thought process but as a state of mind which is: 1. Clarity 2. Focus 3. Perception.

Emotions are extreme catalysts that will amplify the state of the matters. One who is oriented to the inner core of themselves, will have the emotions very powerful, yet sometimes can be pursued in imagination and delusion. One who is oriented towards the outside, will have the emotions as sentiments of guiding, as a possible insight with due work and advancement. Both of these state are happening during our days.

You need to maintain good hygiene of thought and emotions, know why and how you can steer yourself to success and happiness, one step at a time.

These are tools for you when you work, and are worlds of beauty when you rest.

Stress, Anxiety, Panic Attacks

The best advice against stress and existential pressure, is to confront the problem exactly when you are stressed. Postponing this, will backfire this stress into more stress and it will incubate itself into damage that is hormonal and of organs. This is a health advice ultimately, do confront the problems of the stress instantly.

Breaks are necessary as well.

You need periods to rest, as with anything in this world. This is a necessity.

Do not overcompensate. If you couldn't do something in a day, it is fine, do not compensate the next days the loss, rather seek the normal day of this, unless necessary of course or at the timeframe of a few weeks or months, in a quest of self – accountability.

Stability, Equilibrium is the Key to true Excellence

If you are continually identified with saddens, nothing will be truly done. At one point you will crash.

If you are continually identified with happiness, nothing needs to be done, this is likewise a suicidal path, unfortunately.

We have things to do. Yes we have reasons to celebrate, to be happy. Yes , we have reasons to be sad.

We can justify either way our worlds, and likewise I will respectfully agree with you.

I understand from the depth of suffering to the ecstasy of life, all of it. But without these two united and in a circle of life, we cannot do things.
So you must learn how to react and control yourself during these circles, and enjoy and transform them both. If you keep these two in an equilibrium and conscious access, you will be outside of their direct limitation on you and you will achieve a freedom of choice and action.

The purpose of discipline is to acquire freedom and control. It is to make yourself be happy about the true important things, it is for you to accomplish extraordinary things.

As long as you keep pursuing this actively and passively, you will succeed in this, step by step. Every failure in this is a success as long as you keep looking forward.

As for other tips that helped me, was doing Planetary Squares. The commitment of this, and even after I butchered some, I did it regardless, as to make me understand the importance of focus, tending to the perfection but also having fulfilled the planning of this. Working routines are great for this along with planning and note taking into an app or book.

About Hypnosis and the Mind by dearest HP. Hoodedcobra666

Hail Satan! I want to hear your helpful knowledge.

Does anyone else have input to share? Would be very happy if so. I want to extend this from multiple subjective posts from our SS family.

JGs could share some secrets, especially HP.!

Azazel Ritual and Beelzebub Ritual as well have helped me extremely with discipline. If one would focus on this preceding the above, would have a lot of input to take in their lives if needed.

NakedPluto said:
Qualcun altro ha un input da condividere? Sarebbe molto felice se così fosse. Voglio estendere questo da più post soggettivi della nostra famiglia SS. I JG potrebbero condividere alcuni segreti, specialmente HP! Anche Azazel Ritual e Beelzebub Ritual mi hanno aiutato estremamente con la disciplina. Se uno si concentrasse su questo che precede quanto sopra, avrebbe molto input da dare nella propria vita, se necessario. [/citazione]

I today started a 40-day cycle of energy self hypnosis to be done twice a day (one after the hata yoga session,another after the kundalini yoga session).

10 gold-white energy inhalations with 10 affirmations

"I am inhaling a very powerful energy that greatly increases my productivity in spiritual and work areas in a very safe way is good for me "

I consider being productive to be synonymous with discipline when one's productivity is regularly directed toward constructive things for oneself or the satanic community

NakedPluto said:
We all have to achieve certain abilities in order to fully enjoy and advance our life. From our material-timed life to our endless spiritual journey.

One of the very important part of this is how do to things, how to "live" (by our true nature), how to achieve our freedom to really accomplish our goals. A big part of this, which is anyway organic and not so aggressive as it sounds, is discipline.

I will note some things that helped me personally, some will sound very simple yet so necessary to understand from an experiential view. I also hope we can all share together our wisdom, and help each other in this topic.

As I matured and this is something very important, as for the most part in my life I was really immature in some drastic regards, I observed some essential things. This is beginner level friendly yet can be helpful as a reminder. We have a lot of things to accomplish.

The question of why in regards to your desires, to your actions needs to be answered fully and it needs to be elaborate. Our purpose is very important.

I will get into the matters quickly, but to illustrate some example, this question can be entertained from the smallest of actions to multiple decade commitments.

This understanding ties firstly into our chemical manifestation in the brain, which is something manifested as well from our spiritual state. This needs at one point also an overcoming as you'll understand below.

We all know the popular "Immediate satisfaction vs. Long term satisfaction" line of thought. This is fine and a opening to understanding more and more of this. This has great value now in our world.

The mass people of the world only do actions in accordance of their own created reward system in the brain.

We contain inside the chemical tools and systems that makes us be able to commit to any purpose and achieve it! Life is so beautiful and we as humans have in our hands the hands that can create anything and do anything.

The reward system (the mesocorticolimbic circuit) is a group of neural structures responsible for incentive salience (i.e., "wanting"; desire or craving for a reward and motivation), associative learning (primarily positive reinforcement and classical conditioning), and positively-valenced emotions, particularly ones involving pleasure as a core component (e.g., joy, euphoria and ecstasy).[1][2] Reward is the attractive and motivational property of a stimulus that induces appetitive behavior, also known as approach behavior, and consummatory behavior.[1] A rewarding stimulus has been described as "any stimulus, object, event, activity, or situation that has the potential to make us approach and consume it is by definition a reward".[1] In operant conditioning, rewarding stimuli function as positive reinforcers;[3] however, the converse statement also holds true: positive reinforcers are rewarding.[3][4]

With the above we understand the simply that the reward system motivates us to act, to pursue something, to desire something. This goes also both ways, as from the inner chemical world, to produce an act or desire or being stimulated by a goal to act or desire something.

These are scientific terms and observance, however with the spiritual nature of ourselves we understand much more.

We need only to understand the experiential view from this scientific structure of reality. As to not add unnecessary sources and details I will resume all of this.

1. Conscious understanding of the above systems of why and how we do things is necessary to control and access this purposefully. (Mass people do this subconsciously and are at the mercy of life's influences and lack of ownership of themselves).

3. Satisfaction is necessary, celebration is necessary. Yet it doesn't lead directly to more motivation, quite the opposite. Therefore MANAGING CELEBRATION, HAPPINES AND JOY in a PURPOSEFUL way is necessary to maintain momentum.

4. The reward must be ideally routed to the work itself , as to make it a habit.

5. Synergic stimulation to make your ass get to work is helpful for a short time, while long term creates a pattern of behavior that disables the reward system.

(Example: Want to go to gym. I am very lazy therefore I will help myself with tracking my progress with an app. This app I write down my gym routine, spend time preparing the meals etc. Yet one day I have no access to this app, lost my phone. I have lost the synergy with this stimulation and I will lose the "reward" of actually going to the gym without these extra steps.)

6. Working only for short term goals will only make room for disappointment. There is a need for long term perspective and fragmenting a logical future.

As for ending this part of the discussion, I have to emphasize that the above is a beginning to understanding this. The baseline direct value of this, is to unite fully with your purpose. Commit truly, and involve yourself in the process of this.
Doing this will make you "addicted" truly to the work for your goal. You will want to work out, you will want to meditate, not because of the reward, outcome necessarily, but because you have inhabited this as part of your nature and you enjoy this.

Doing the hard things purposefully with interest, will create in the body the chemical reaction necessary to make it enjoyable. This is not to be taken out of context and this happens in time with due experience and approach based on your nature and interest.

The body adapts, the mind adapts. The only deciding factor of this is you making this decision and committing to it.

In regards to discipline and success in life, Cleaning is paramount as well as protection, but to emphasize the obvious again, with full force of necessity: Sun energy is very important for your energy levels, for your clarity of mind. Nutrition and also good sleep patterns.

A good functioning or at least stable function will suffice for you to shape your life.

Psychological reasoning

We are all different and not equal. We all have our powerful aspects and weak ones in different measures and dimensions. You have to know yourself, your behavior, your desires, your goals. How do you view yourself? Where are you now and where you need to be now.

Write these down. Based on your characteristically nature, your tendencies that can help yourself in this regard.

One will be with a fiery nature, one can excel in quick and sharp decision and abilities. Flow of ideas and explosive success. You get the idea of a goal and action. Do it quickly, learn to inhabit your nature to what needs to be one.

One will be of a water type, one can excel in adaptability, in making the best of what it is. With air, one will know how to connect and acknowledge what is to be done, will do it in a specific way. We all have all of these qualities either dormant or awakened within us.

The purpose of the above is to understand that you have the resources to start this life process. Of gaining control and shaping. You have great abilities, all of you. Then you can learn and expand on those you don't hold much.

Logic and Emotion

In regards to doing things and discipline, the inspiration and satisfaction can be put on the emotion, yet the actual work and necessity tends to be on the logical side. Not as a thought process but as a state of mind which is: 1. Clarity 2. Focus 3. Perception.

Emotions are extreme catalysts that will amplify the state of the matters. One who is oriented to the inner core of themselves, will have the emotions very powerful, yet sometimes can be pursued in imagination and delusion. One who is oriented towards the outside, will have the emotions as sentiments of guiding, as a possible insight with due work and advancement. Both of these state are happening during our days.

You need to maintain good hygiene of thought and emotions, know why and how you can steer yourself to success and happiness, one step at a time.

The best advice against stress and existential pressure, is to confront the problem exactly when you are stressed. Postponing this, will backfire this stress into more stress and it will incubate itself into damage that is hormonal and of organs. This is a health advice ultimately, do confront the problems of the stress instantly.

Do not overcompensate. If you couldn't do something in a day, it is fine, do not compensate the next days the loss, rather seek the normal day of this, unless necessary of course or at the timeframe of a few weeks or months, in a quest of self – accountability.

If you are continually identified with saddens, nothing will be truly done. At one point you will crash.

If you are continually identified with happiness, nothing needs to be done, this is likewise a suicidal path, unfortunately.

We have things to do. Yes we have reasons to celebrate, to be happy. Yes , we have reasons to be sad.

We can justify either way our worlds, and likewise I will respectfully agree with you.

I understand from the depth of suffering to the ecstasy of life, all of it. But without these two united and in a circle of life, we cannot do things.
So you must learn how to react and control yourself during these circles, and enjoy and transform them both. If you keep these two in an equilibrium and conscious access, you will be outside of their direct limitation on you and you will achieve a freedom of choice and action.

The purpose of discipline is to acquire freedom and control. It is to make yourself be happy about the true important things, it is for you to accomplish extraordinary things.

As long as you keep pursuing this actively and passively, you will succeed in this, step by step. Every failure in this is a success as long as you keep looking forward.

As for other tips that helped me, was doing Planetary Squares. The commitment of this, and even after I butchered some, I did it regardless, as to make me understand the importance of focus, tending to the perfection but also having fulfilled the planning of this. Working routines are great for this along with planning and note taking into an app or book.

I love your posts like this, and I also love that you always want to help. I used to have serious problems (e.g. depression, anxiety) and I wrote about all of them. Meditating and opening your mind gives you confidence so you know yourself, and your anxiety can decrease because you know what you can and can't do.

Depression is actually a weakness manifested in thoughts, because your brain is constantly giving you negative thoughts, so your energy levels drop. Anxiety is similar in that you are messing with yourself, and most anxiety is usually caused by a cause that is beneath the surface.

Balancing the elements, yoga, meditations and RTRs can help these problems in monumental ways. JoS has helped me in my recovery from depression, as well as curbing my self-destructive self. We could change a lot of things if we had the determination and the will.

FilioAutemDiaboli13 said:
I today started a 40-day cycle of energy self hypnosis to be done twice a day (one after the hata yoga session,another after the kundalini yoga session).

"I am inhaling a very powerful energy that greatly increases my productivity in spiritual and work areas in a very safe way is good for me "

I consider being productive to be synonymous with discipline when one's productivity is regularly directed toward constructive things for oneself or the satanic community

That's great and I agree, thank you for sharing

BrightSpace666 said:
I love your posts like this, and I also love that you always want to help. I used to have serious problems (e.g. depression, anxiety) and I wrote about all of them. Meditating and opening your mind gives you confidence so you know yourself, and your anxiety can decrease because you know what you can and can't do.

Depression is actually a weakness manifested in thoughts, because your brain is constantly giving you negative thoughts, so your energy levels drop. Anxiety is similar in that you are messing with yourself, and most anxiety is usually caused by a cause that is beneath the surface.

Balancing the elements, yoga, meditations and RTRs can help these problems in monumental ways. JoS has helped me in my recovery from depression, as well as curbing my self-destructive self. We could change a lot of things if we had the determination and the will.

Spiritual Satanism provides all the tools to overcome everything, provided we do apply and advance them within us, absolutely agree.

It is also best to let all of these thoughts out instead of letting them boil within, you did great to write about it and fight it in the open and also help other people.

What do you think you need to do next to further eliminate the useless negativity of this?

NakedPluto said:

I would like to add more,it's not magic or a mantra but it's something that I find practical and it really helps me personally.
Not only for the discipline but also for the simple fact of maintaining consistency.

I love handwriting,I am madly in love with it it is a hobby I adore,as a child I dreamed of being a writer of horror novels....
However I love writing and find it extremely liberating. I when I write it is as if I am doing introspective meditation.
My writing is about my life,my thoughts,my fears all about me...I lay my soul completely bare in a notebook...as if I were talking to myself.

All this helps me to reason,to find motivation,helps me to vent my feelings that I would otherwise risk repressing(which is very bad in my opinion).

I also write reports and opinions on operations and meditations that I perform,I keep pinned the goals with their deadlines and writing about them every day constantly motivates me to do more and more.

I can bring out the best in myself through writing.

This obviously works for me,for others it may be silly or useless...but in my opinion it is worth a try.
Writing has helped me develop empathy and has also helped me discover a deeper,more inner side of my soul.

It will also be a nice memento of my progress to have at home with me at all times

NakedPluto said:

I would like to add more,it's not magic or a mantra but it's something that I find practical and it really helps me personally.
Not only for the discipline but also for the simple fact of maintaining consistency.

I love handwriting,I am madly in love with it it is a hobby I adore,as a child I dreamed of being a writer of horror novels....
However I love writing and find it extremely liberating. I when I write it is as if I am doing introspective meditation.
My writing is about my life,my thoughts,my fears all about me...I lay my soul completely bare in a notebook...as if I were talking to myself.

All this helps me to reason,to find motivation,helps me to vent my feelings that I would otherwise risk repressing(which is very bad in my opinion).

I also write reports and opinions on operations and meditations that I perform,I keep pinned the goals with their deadlines and writing about them every day constantly motivates me to do more and more.

This obviously works for me,for others it may be silly or useless...but in my opinion it is worth a try.
Writing has helped me develop empathy and has also helped me discover a deeper,more inner side of my soul.

It will also be a nice memento of my progress to have at home with me at all times

This is great input once again, yes this structures the thoughts and I will say that if done consistently, will rewire the pathways of the brain and connections to think in a specific cadence and structured form. This is very productive and something of a high desire to achieve.

Not to mention improved focus, timespan of focus and all of the other implied benefits. Inspiration. I highly recommend this to people who might be fond of this.

NakedPluto said:
NakedPluto said:

This is great input once again, yes this structures the thoughts and I will say that if done consistently, will rewire the pathways of the brain and connections to think in a specific cadence and structured form. This is very productive and something of a high desire to achieve.

Not to mention improved focus, timespan of focus and all of the other implied benefits. Inspiration. I highly recommend this to people who might be fond of this.

Exactly.

I think it can be very helpful for people who are more emotionally sensitive or empathetic.
Laying bare the soul by writing about oneself is very healthy and also works as a great way of venting

NakedPluto said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Spiritual Satanism provides all the tools to overcome everything, provided we do apply and advance them within us, absolutely agree.

It is also best to let all of these thoughts out instead of letting them boil within, you did great to write about it and fight it in the open and also help other people.

What do you think you need to do next to further eliminate the useless negativity of this?

The elimination of the negative outlook on life, replacing it with the JoS philosophy and all its teachings, through all the virtues and quintessence of Spirituality. Spiritual Satanism is a treasure for mankind, a cure for both soul and mind.

I have very often been in a state of "self-destruction" and have gone quite far in it, but it required the maintenance of thinking and a sense of reality and the foregrounding of rationality, and not incidentally the strengthening of the Spirit so that it would not be affected by such destructive agents.

Though in fact it was in these states that I continued my work in JoS and never stopped meditating and Spirituality itself (But it was my fault because I was weak in willpower). Much of my writing was done in this chaotic state, including "Fight For Earth And Prosperity" and even "Defend Yourself With The Satanic Mind", but much of my moral writing was also done during this period.

I don't want to go back there, but it is often difficult. By the way, I'll have a post coming soon that will discuss this condition (and BrightSpace666 itself) in more detail for the better understanding.

BrightSpace666 said:
The elimination of the negative outlook on life, replacing it with the JoS philosophy and all its teachings, through all the virtues and quintessence of Spirituality. Spiritual Satanism is a treasure for mankind, a cure for both soul and mind.

I have very often been in a state of "self-destruction" and have gone quite far in it, but it required the maintenance of thinking and a sense of reality and the foregrounding of rationality, and not incidentally the strengthening of the Spirit so that it would not be affected by such destructive agents.

Though in fact it was in these states that I continued my work in JoS and never stopped meditating and Spirituality itself (But it was my fault because I was weak in willpower). Much of my writing was done in this chaotic state, including "Fight For Earth And Prosperity" and even "Defend Yourself With The Satanic Mind", but much of my moral writing was also done during this period.

I don't want to go back there, but it is often difficult. By the way, I'll have a post coming soon that will discuss this condition (and BrightSpace666 itself) in more detail for the better understanding.

We all are traversing steps and episodes in life. I am glad that you overcome this, usually "destructive" tendencies stem from misunderstandings of life and powerful life events. This comes as a dimension of emotion that can be transformed.

JoS truly corrects the mind and advances the soul.

Thanks bro.

I just failed two days ago in all my meditations then the moon moved to Scorpio 😔

I dont really wanna start meditating again with the moon in scorpio, but I was going sooo weeell... Almost 80 days without failing in anything.

Do I wait or what???

Carvier666 said:

Don't wait and don't despair either. Just restart.

You can always restart meditations on better days, if you need to. However, you are losing much more by literally not doing anything, as opposed to the differences that each moon sign may give you.

NakedPluto said:

I dont know if my thought can be harsh. It is not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

I think there is no logical reason to do anything. Im not sure why I meditate and advance my soul. It is something that makes the greatest sense for me now. From the most sad to the most ecstatic, I think nothing in this world can change that. Is the seek for purpose emotional? Does the logic behind my actions depends on how much I care to have reasons to do anything?

I dont know in details of what "life" really is , but I think that meditation is a source of life. The rest is the manifestation of it including the purpose.

People can get down because they fail to have a shredded physique, or because they are not wealthy, or because they dont have a girlfriend/boyfriend, or because they are not handsome and atractive, or because they dont have 2000 followers on instagram, or merely because they dont have an opinion to share. They can get dissapointed for many "reasons". I believe that if they really cared for anything of the above they would just have it. They would not just attract the oportunities but also do what is necessary to make it happen with no excuses.

Ok but If they dont care, why they complain then?

I believe that the root of their complainings is the lack of life. They want "to want". They want to desire. This can be absolutely anything. Even if there is no reason. The solution for this is meditation.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=407728 time=1671501707 user_id=21286]
Carvier666 said:

Don't wait and don't despair either. Just restart.

You can always restart meditations on better days, if you need to. However, you are losing much more by literally not doing anything, as opposed to the differences that each moon sign may give you.

Thank you very much Blitz.

muriceias said:
NakedPluto said:

I dont know if my thought can be harsh. It is not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

I think there is no logical reason to do anything. Im not sure why I meditate and advance my soul. It is something that makes the greatest sense for me now. From the most sad to the most ecstatic, I think nothing in this world can change that. Is the seek for purpose emotional? Does the logic behind my actions depends on how much I care to have reasons to do anything?

I dont know in details of what "life" really is , but I think that meditation is a source of life. The rest is the manifestation of it including the purpose.

People can get down because they fail to have a shredded physique, or because they are not wealthy, or because they dont have a girlfriend/boyfriend, or because they are not handsome and atractive, or because they dont have 2000 followers on instagram, or merely because they dont have an opinion to share. They can get dissapointed for many "reasons". I believe that if they really cared for anything of the above they would just have it. They would not just attract the oportunities but also do what is necessary to make it happen with no excuses.

Ok but If they dont care, why they complain then?

I believe that the root of their complainings is the lack of life. They want "to want". They want to desire. This can be absolutely anything. Even if there is no reason. The solution for this is meditation.

Having discipline, by whatever the individual can gather to work this successfully (logic emotions etc) will make it so the volume of life expands.

In regards to why we do things, there is already response by judging your own self. Yet, life necessitates more than your basic behaviors and the point of advancement is to become more and do more, in your own way and shaped by your desires.

People say they care about some things, yet do nothing about it. That is true and they are victims of a lack of ability. The ability to commit and teach oneself how to work with oneself.

If one does not listen or try to adapt to the reality of life, suffering will ensure as it is only natural. If again and again - doing nothing, this suffering will grow until it is paralyzing, confusing and a chronic point of ineptitude.

Another point to discipline as explained is that no matter how we feel, we must continue. At one point this oscillation of happiness and sadness will stabilize, and the brain and body will learn to accept and be happy doing what needs to be done.

One might want to do something, it gets done. What needs to be done is not what we may want directly, if we wanted we would've done it.

Reacting also to sprouts of the moment and motivation, is also not sustainable as we must overcome this, as there is an organic pattern of being in ourselves, and motivation is meant only for little time frames of stimulation. Then it goes away, and if we will also be extremely focused only on motivation, we get into a depressed state and we won't function anymore.

People who identify very very much in an unhealthy way with this motivation and need to be helped as opposed to themselves helping, get into drugs for example. Or procrastinate by lying to themselves that they do something. Reading a self help book on procrastination while you need to do things is an example of this.

As for the general goals in life. It is best to have them based on an essence of sorts, on truths and important aspects of life. This comes from meditation.

Whatever one may want, it should be attained by our tools here, and should be done. In a way we need the success for then to truly compare and understand if this is really what we wanted, how etc.

Experience of life is a must and life must be lived. We necessitate passion, fire in a sufficient amount so that we cannot deny the pleasure of living and desiring to live. Regardless of any hardships in life.

If one thinks they don't have reasons to desire in life, lack of emotions and related. They haven't experienced enough yet, and life is extremely large in the aspects of discovering it and learning how to approach it.

If one thinks the opposite, are overwhelmed by life and the desires, likewise will find by a discipline of sorts the way and clarity of themselves in this world.

Discipline will crystallize behaviours in all aspects of life that can allow meaning to the mind and freedom.

NakedPluto said:

Thank you. It is good do read your input.

Im curious on your profile gif. If you dont mind answering, does it mean something? Is it just art?

A large reason for my troubled past and upbringing was the emotional toll this endless cycle of be happy then be shown misery right after without fail. The ignoring and just follow the beaten path of the cycle cost me healthy family, a healthy lifestyle, and healthy relationships. How you described sadness and happiness to be intertwined and needed within life. How one cant only be happy and cant only be sad is a realization I could feel but could not put into words. My mindset can best be described as separating wolves from sheep. The sheep, follow a beaten path and seek simply to follow and feed off of what they enjoy without reprocution or effort. The Wolves learn and navigate from past lessons and their own path.

The world needs more Wolves and I believe your description of the necessity of maneuvering through this life without being limited to your emotions but instead mastering and understanding how to influence a goal from sadness or happiness is how to become one.

You asked for further notions and if I may, I would add confidence, Pride, and Anger. Confidence within oneself is necessary to stray from the beaten path and become your own. The price for such freedom is high but worth it in the end. Pride, not only represented by Lucifer himself, praise, is needed to know that you are better and its ok to say and think that. To be selfish and to be cocky is seen as a negative trait but being submissive and docile makes you well, a sheep. Just another in the flock. We are all human its true, but trusting yourself even if you fail, is a strength and tenacity that any strong minded individual would need. Believe in you. Isnt that one of the strongest points of our spiritual journey as Satanists? Finally anger. Oddly enough anger and its nature change the chemicals in the mind to react and act off of emotion. With less discipline this can have backlash as im sure we have all said and done some things whilst angry we could change, but that arrogance, determination, drive, and the NEED for something. Something you believe should be different is how any change is made. To anything in this world. The trick I think is to not let people know you are angry. Do not scream, be openly aggressive or hateful. Use it to influence drive and change, the negatives can be tossed with rest and meditation. Every emotion good or bad can be influenced for a better outcome but anger I feel is a much more raw drive makes the reward process humans have as effective as possible. Your goal, IS the reward. The rest afterwards. The accomplishment. Which I think is the overall notion of discipline. To be strong within yourself and use every outcome to the fullest potential.

Do not promise while happy.
Do not answer while angry.
Do not decide while your sad.

Hail to the original Gods and their infernal Kingdom.

NakedPluto said:

Psychological reasoning

Logic and Emotion

Thank you NakedPluto. This was beautifully written as usual.

NakedPluto said:

This message has really resonated with me. I've faced my past with more questions than answers. For example; I do everything right to the extent of my ability yet I'm faced with problems/mistakes that throw me off track and make me criticize myself.
These moments give way to questions like "why is it some people are naturally born into having certain traits while others have to work so hard for them?"

The complexity of the world has made me very depressed many times in the past. A while back I had an issue with expecting money from someone and not receiving it until later. My parents always told me, "never expect to get money until you physically have it."

There were many negative things compounding that day and I fell back into a deep depression. I was feeling almost suicidal and out of the blue (with no expectation; just a hopeless thought) I asked Satan "what can I do?"
At this time I felt there was no escape from my feelings of self-hatred and stupidity.

I immediately felt his presence behind me, like his hands were on my back.

Right at that exact moment all of my anguish disappeared out of thin air. I can't put it into words how amazing our Father is. Not only that but I was filled with his love for me. It brought me to such tears and my mind became extremely clear, seeing all the good things I had worth celebrating.

Regardless of what we face in life, the divine truth we have here is cause enough for us to press forward with confidence. I'm finding that being a warrior is just that, and we are warriors here.

I love this post as it will help me further add structure in my life. I tend to focus on one thing at a time and take everything to 110%. I also get very negative feelings when things don't work out the way that I plan. In this fast-paced busy world it's easy to get lost in our own futility and compare ourselves to others.

The things that benefit us the most are balance over success. I'm learning that now and I've done well in achieving this because of these forums and the JoS website. Without these things I'd be somewhere very different. We should always look at what we achieve as the foundation of what we seek to achieve, like we are constantly building/growing towards our goals. They don't happen overnight after all. Also, dwelling on what we lack only sets us up for failure.

My advice to other SS here is don't be afraid to contact Satan and Demons for advice on things you might think trivial, especially if they are things you feel you can't figure out on your own. The smallest things can create major problems and it's always best to face them head on.

Hail Satan!

CrowBlackMalice said:
A large reason for my troubled past and upbringing was the emotional toll this endless cycle of be happy then be shown misery right after without fail. The ignoring and just follow the beaten path of the cycle cost me healthy family, a healthy lifestyle, and healthy relationships. How you described sadness and happiness to be intertwined and needed within life. How one cant only be happy and cant only be sad is a realization I could feel but could not put into words. My mindset can best be described as separating wolves from sheep. The sheep, follow a beaten path and seek simply to follow and feed off of what they enjoy without reprocution or effort. The Wolves learn and navigate from past lessons and their own path.

The world needs more Wolves and I believe your description of the necessity of maneuvering through this life without being limited to your emotions but instead mastering and understanding how to influence a goal from sadness or happiness is how to become one.

You asked for further notions and if I may, I would add confidence, Pride, and Anger. Confidence within oneself is necessary to stray from the beaten path and become your own. The price for such freedom is high but worth it in the end. Pride, not only represented by Lucifer himself, praise, is needed to know that you are better and its ok to say and think that. To be selfish and to be cocky is seen as a negative trait but being submissive and docile makes you well, a sheep. Just another in the flock. We are all human its true, but trusting yourself even if you fail, is a strength and tenacity that any strong minded individual would need. Believe in you. Isnt that one of the strongest points of our spiritual journey as Satanists? Finally anger. Oddly enough anger and its nature change the chemicals in the mind to react and act off of emotion. With less discipline this can have backlash as im sure we have all said and done some things whilst angry we could change, but that arrogance, determination, drive, and the NEED for something. Something you believe should be different is how any change is made. To anything in this world. The trick I think is to not let people know you are angry. Do not scream, be openly aggressive or hateful. Use it to influence drive and change, the negatives can be tossed with rest and meditation. Every emotion good or bad can be influenced for a better outcome but anger I feel is a much more raw drive makes the reward process humans have as effective as possible. Your goal, IS the reward. The rest afterwards. The accomplishment. Which I think is the overall notion of discipline. To be strong within yourself and use every outcome to the fullest potential.

Do not promise while happy.
Do not answer while angry.
Do not decide while your sad.

Hail to the original Gods and their infernal Kingdom.

Thank you for your reply. One definitely needs to know also when to be proud, angered and confident, based also on natural unfoldment. These are traits and reactions all people have, yet few make use of them to truly count, and also this implies many times misunderstandings in life, as simply without spiritual advancement, one never discovers the self.

The point is to attain a form of control, not in a robotic way, but organic so we can overcome whatever it might need overcoming, so we may enjoy on a higher level.

It sounds aggressive to say that discipline is obliged to certain extends to truly account, yet this is only an initial perception. We do not stop being humans and there are endless and higher sentiments and satisfactions in life to achieve and actually listen to them, as opposed to the mundane low space of dealings.

People are used to listen and attuned their brains heart and soul to extremely simple and unimportant things. Therefore the reactions from these are as so.

sublimestatanist said:
NakedPluto said:

This message has really resonated with me. I've faced my past with more questions than answers. For example; I do everything right to the extent of my ability yet I'm faced with problems/mistakes that throw me off track and make me criticize myself.
These moments give way to questions like "why is it some people are naturally born into having certain traits while others have to work so hard for them?"

The complexity of the world has made me very depressed many times in the past. A while back I had an issue with expecting money from someone and not receiving it until later. My parents always told me, "never expect to get money until you physically have it."

Well that's a natural process of learning and improving, the unnecessary part is amplifying this and thinking this isn't right or of a guilt nature.

A secret to life is that majority of people, in many and varying regards, do not know too much or have abilities to what you would assume them to have.

The only reflection of this can be of knowing that what you reach, other people can reach, and what some reach, you can reach as well.

So why the sad part? This is awesome! We get to do things, be bad, improve, be good.

Shut down the mundane and vicious thoughts that prey on impractical reality.

Focus on the practical and what is warm for your productivity, your body and your emotions. You can welcome some criticism, yet it doesn't make it the point of view. Can only make your job easier since now you know what can be done about it.

I have a similar story about that. There are life lessons to have in life and parents will give you some important ones. Don't let this bring you down.

About your questions about the beautiful understanding of "we are not equal" is something to think about.

I will leave it at this, one who has not suffered lacks ability of endurance and control. One who has not been happy lacks the soothing of the soul. One who hasn't learned can suffer, one who has learned can avoid suffering. All of the people have a polarity and a balance of sorts, with derived lessons and strengths and weaknesses.

It is our responsibility of life to make use of the strengths and remove weaknesses. Yet all of us have the same need of process. So in a way, nobody is missed by lifes events.

No need for comparisons, ones weakness is a anothers strength. The strength of one is the weakness of the other one. No one human is absolute in that consideration. Do not let this have a negative effect on your mental, especially with the social media and all that crap.

Do drive from the above the opportunity, to be unique, strong, overwhelming to life.

If life is overwhelming you, imagine how overwhelming you can be once you grasped it in your strength and control.

muriceias said:
NakedPluto said:

Thank you. It is good do read your input.

Im curious on your profile gif. If you dont mind answering, does it mean something? Is it just art?

Found it on a gif platform, without much thought. Will change it. Looks like a "toroidal" field.

I just want to remind everyone that to get the best outcome at achieving discipline, you must be incorporating the energy of discipline in your soul, which is Nauthiz/Saturn.

Beyond that, one should also address major issues that may disturb their baseline discipline, such as addictions or specific imbalances like emotional trauma, anger, etc.

All of what is written here is useful for understanding the problem, but the actual application of regulating oneself does require the regulatory structures within us, as well.

I don't mean to discount anything here, but I have seen far too many posts of people saying basically "Just do it" in regards to getting work done. The ability to "just do it" derives directly from the earth energies within us. Similarly, we do not tell someone with a weak Moon to "just sense it".

NaudhRune.gif

Therefore, for those who struggle here, I would urge you to do something simple like Nauthiz in multiples of 10 (like 40 or 100), then affirm "This energy has permanently and strongly increased my discipline and consistency with my spiritual advancement and warfare activities, in the best outcome for me."

Visualize the rune while vibrating it, or try to sense its energy, which may feel perhaps heavy. Visualize/feel how the rune is creating earth like structures within your soul that help you redirect yourself towards an important goal, as well as sustain this activity without burning out. Then, smile and be happy, knowing that your energy is acting efficiently and for the best manifestation here.

Start on a Capricorn, Taurus, or even Virgo moon. Saturday or the hour of Saturn is also preferable, where possible.
Continue for 80 days.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=408313 time=1671673723 user_id=21286]
I just want to remind everyone that to get the best outcome at achieving discipline, you must be incorporating the energy of discipline in your soul, which is Nauthiz/Saturn.

Beyond that, one should also address major issues that may disturb their baseline discipline, such as addictions or specific imbalances like emotional trauma, anger, etc.

All of what is written here is useful for understanding the problem, but the actual application of regulating oneself does require the regulatory structures within us, as well.

I don't mean to discount anything here, but I have seen far too many posts of people saying basically "Just do it" in regards to getting work done. The ability to "just do it" derives directly from the earth energies within us. Similarly, we do not tell someone with a weak Moon to "just sense it".

NaudhRune.gif

Therefore, for those who struggle here, I would urge you to do something simple like Nauthiz in multiples of 10 (like 40 or 100), then affirm "This energy has permanently and strongly increased my discipline and consistency with my spiritual advancement and warfare activities, in the best outcome for me."

Visualize the rune while vibrating it, or try to sense its energy, which may feel perhaps heavy. Visualize/feel how the rune is creating earth like structures within your soul that help you redirect yourself towards an important goal, as well as sustain this activity without burning out. Then, smile and be happy, knowing that your energy is acting efficiently and for the best manifestation here.

Start on a Capricorn, Taurus, or even Virgo moon. Saturday or the hour of Saturn is also preferable, where possible.
Continue for 80 days.

Brother, what is required to do this working? To..just do it.
What is the key advice here, to do a working.

We are at the level of requiring magical intervention for simple mechanisms of life and work.

Likewise, with the example of Moon, at one point regardless of anything, one will need to just sense it.

It is not like we are wholly escaped from these basic powers within us. To just do it, to just sense it.

Thank you for your reply, hope you understand I am trying to emphasize the idea that we already have the power and resources, the ways as we are a functioning or tending to function system, therefore the only problem is the uneducated enabling of "not doing" something.

Just doing it creates these structures within, as per explained on the brain mechanisms. Saturn working might even be more obliging and aggressive than self regulating this in your life, at a beginner level.

NakedPluto said:
I get where you are coming from and do not disagree. Your opinions are much more developed than others on this.

I just speak from experience where I used to get very frustrated at a perceived lack of discipline. Some of this was my own harsh criticism and karma, but once I finished multiple Saturn-like workings then the behavior came much more naturally.

Basically, I do not want someone to continue struggling here when they could've resolved this much sooner. Instead of growing this skill at a rate of 5 experience per day, I would rather grow it at 100/day (or whatever we expect from a working), so that the person is operating at a decent level of success.

Because I am aware that many people do struggle with discipline with their meditations, specifically, I would rather they do whatever it takes to get this in order. At that point, they are in a more comfortable situation and can then relax how they want to grow overall.

In my own specific case, I had reasoned that any harshness from any Saturn-like energies would be much less pain than wasted time or failure.

It is also worth noting that increasing discipline in this particular area (spiritual efforts) also improves the ability of someone to mitigate the negatives of Saturn as well.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=408332 time=1671677122 user_id=21286]
NakedPluto said:
I get where you are coming from and do not disagree. Your opinions are much more developed than others on this.

I just speak from experience where I used to get very frustrated at a perceived lack of discipline. Some of this was my own harsh criticism and karma, but once I finished multiple Saturn-like workings then the behavior came much more naturally.

Basically, I do not want someone to continue struggling here when they could've resolved this much sooner. Instead of growing this skill at a rate of 5 experience per day, I would rather grow it at 100/day (or whatever we expect from a working), so that the person is operating at a decent level of success.

Because I am aware that many people do struggle with discipline with their meditations, specifically, I would rather they do whatever it takes to get this in order. At that point, they are in a more comfortable situation and can then relax how they want to grow overall.

In my own specific case, I had reasoned that any harshness from any Saturn-like energies would be much less pain than wasted time or failure.

It is also worth noting that increasing discipline in this particular area (spiritual efforts) also improves the ability of someone to mitigate the negatives of Saturn as well.

Might get on some actual Saturn squares this next year and observe this.

NakedPluto said:

Thank you for the suggestion. I am on my 4th now and it is working well, aside from physical symptoms pertaining to Saturn.

I was cautious about Saturn Squares earlier in my SS career, but I am in a position now to mitigate any major negativity. My own philosophy on Saturn is that it is long-term and even a disaster now would lead to success later. Thankfully, none of that has happened.

Nauthiz has helped on its own, but the Squares are much stronger and shorter.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=408476 time=1671727143 user_id=21286]
NakedPluto said:

Thank you for the suggestion. I am on my 4th now and it is working well, aside from physical symptoms pertaining to Saturn.

I was cautious about Saturn Squares earlier in my SS career, but I am in a position now to mitigate any major negativity. My own philosophy on Saturn is that it is long-term and even a disaster now would lead to success later. Thankfully, none of that has happened.

Nauthiz has helped on its own, but the Squares are much stronger and shorter.

I* might get
Sorry if misunderstood as me telling you to get on Saturn squares, although it suits you very well and the fruits are shown.

Whatever I do magically, has a very very powerful effect, to the point of having to take things extremely slow and cautious. So I will analyze all of the Saturn depth this next year.

NakedPluto said:
I* might get
Sorry if misunderstood as me telling you to get on Saturn squares, although it suits you very well and the fruits are shown.

Whatever I do magically, has a very very powerful effect, to the point of having to take things extremely slow and cautious. So I will analyze all of the Saturn depth this next year.
Not too many opportunities left before Saturn is leaving Aquarius, my Brother. The next optimal dates come around the next decade.

NakedPluto said:
I* might get

Oh ok, no worries. Yes I misunderstood this.

I think your magical influence works in your favor as well. For example, if you raise energy to transmute or block any negativity, then this too should be powerful.

Just being at a higher state of cleanliness and power should also keep you safe, as well.

If you have a strong reason to be cautious, then you can directly address this. For example, use Raidho, Jera, Fehu, Kenaz, etc in all different combinations to ensure that your caution does not actually delay you, as your work would be very very fruitful.

I won't lie and say that I have never acted recklessly in regards to my spiritual growth, at time. There have been times that I have been overly optimistic, but this has also worked in my favor. It also helps that I spend a large amount of time on cleaning and protecting.

Obviously you understand that there is supposed to be a balance of caution and optimism. I would hate for you to be limited in some way, though.

Try this trick. Wait until you feel the urge to piss. Then tell yourself : no pissing until the task is finished.
Watch yourself finish the task in record time.

Master.mind said:
Try this trick. Wait until you feel the urge to piss. Then tell yourself : no pissing until the task is finished.
Watch yourself finish the task in record time.

Nice trick! I piss myself while trying to reach the bathroom on Satan's day.

NakedPluto said:

I just wanted to add that Saturn causes stress in exchange for stability, but in the end it is for the purpose of growth. At your level of power and cleanliness, it will not manifest in some sort of crap way. It may cause feelings of stress, but you will gain in discipline within the area of your affirmation.

Saturn helps us move along the natural obstacles of the world so that we grow properly and safely. When it thinks we are being too whimsical, that is why it quickly shows us where we are messing up. However, a soul with a strong Saturn can properly sense and feel the obstacles of a situation and how to survive and prosper despite of them.

In this way, a lack of Saturn can be described as flying blind within that area of your life. So it is better to get acquainted with the energy sooner rather than later. "A person can move about within the web of their wyrd in accordance with their degree of conscious development (and using the rune Nauthiz)." RuneSecrets Source

If your concern is the magnitude of change from energy, then take steps to mitigate this such as: including additional safety conditions to your affirmations, directing other energy to counter any negativity, or reducing the energy input, such as using low reps of Nauthiz over a Saturn Square.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=410232 time=1672372815 user_id=21286]
NakedPluto said:

I just wanted to add that Saturn causes stress in exchange for stability, but in the end it is for the purpose of growth. At your level of power and cleanliness, it will not manifest in some sort of crap way. It may cause feelings of stress, but you will gain in discipline within the area of your affirmation.

Saturn helps us move along the natural obstacles of the world so that we grow properly and safely. When it thinks we are being too whimsical, that is why it quickly shows us where we are messing up. However, a soul with a strong Saturn can properly sense and feel the obstacles of a situation and how to survive and prosper despite of them.

In this way, a lack of Saturn can be described as flying blind within that area of your life. So it is better to get acquainted with the energy sooner rather than later. "A person can move about within the web of their wyrd in accordance with their degree of conscious development (and using the rune Nauthiz)." RuneSecrets Source

If your concern is the magnitude of change from energy, then take steps to mitigate this such as: including additional safety conditions to your affirmations, directing other energy to counter any negativity, or reducing the energy input, such as using low reps of Nauthiz over a Saturn Square.

I agree brother JG. This should be know by SS. What we have here on JoS, all is within the ability of programming and sustaining. This comes in time easier and with experience.

What I have referred to more is about how this manifests with absolute power, and of course positive, yet I necessitate a lot of time to make a "study case" to any working. I have a need to know all the implications and achieve the highest degree of control. I see it as part of a responsibility of power that is organic and appears simply by my nature.
This comes as well by doing the workings, yes.

But I have to contrast this as many people can do weird and many things, yet without having power or good perspective, but they can produce stupid things. I on the other way would state that this is a very important thing, heavy, with great implications.

I believe this produces a more credible and realistic sense of spiritual actions. Being that magic is done, results come, you have now a power to wield.

It is not about the negativities that may come directly or indirectly (as it is part of any evolution in life, one must confront and overcome), but the actual process of understanding spiritual power and actions, which would need to be based of realistic care and perspectives.

I hope I clarified what I had in mind when I said, I am every cautious. This comes as a necessary responsibility when power is acceptable in my experience.

As to make other clarification, if caution starts to become fear, that is unacceptable and a self limiting aspect. Fear should be crushed by knowledge and experience. Caution in form of care and control, not paranoia, fear or other negative values, but exactly the opposite which can boost the creative process of creating a working, of applying or directing one.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back