Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nature Connection Sit Spot Guide

AryanPriest666

"A sit spot (or secret spot) is simply a favorite place in nature that you visit regularly to cultivate awareness as you expand your senses and study patterns of local plants, birds, trees, animals, etc."

https://nature-mentor.com/sit-spot/

Nature connection ftw.

NakedPluto said:
Sounds like a very positive thing to share

I try, man.

I feel like I've acquired a decent amount of resources and experience over the years and that it's time I start giving back. One way I'm trying to do that is sharing what I've discovered with earnest seekers that I feel kinship with.

AryanPriest666 said:
"A sit spot (or secret spot) is simply a favorite place in nature that you visit regularly to cultivate awareness as you expand your senses and study patterns of local plants, birds, trees, animals, etc."

Nature connection ftw.

It is very good topic that you shared.

Thank you for sharing this detailed guide on how to find a nature connection sit spot.

If you have time, maybe you cab answer this question.

Is a park that is small to medium-low crowded a nature sit spot or there are only quiet or quietter places in nature (outside) that can be called nature sit spots do to their quietter and calming nature?

Hail Satan

BlueLake666 said:
AryanPriest666 said:

Nature connection ftw.

Thank you for sharing this detailed guide on how to find a nature connection sit spot.

Is a park that is small to medium-low crowded a nature sit spot or there are only quiet or quietter places in nature (outside) that can be called nature sit spots do to their quietter and calming nature?

Hail Satan

Ideally, the more private the better but work with what you have. If you live in a big city for example, make due with what is available. If a small park is all you have, then use it. In small parks, use your ninja senses to find the place where you would be most concealed/private. Using your intuition and picking a spot based on how it feels to you is important. If you like a particular spot and it feels right, go for it.

Also, don't pick a sit spot that is too far out of the way that you won't go there often. Get a sit spot that is close enough to where you can go there regularly without having to take a long roadtrip.

AryanPriest666 said:
BlueLake666 said:
AryanPriest666 said:

Nature connection ftw.

Hail Satan

Ideally, the more private the better but work with what you have. If you live in a big city for example, make due with what is available. If a small park is all you have, then use it. In small parks, use your ninja senses to find the place where you would be most concealed/private. Using your intuition and picking a spot based on how it feels to you is important. If you like a particular spot and it feels right, go for it.

Also, don't pick a sit spot that is too far out of the way that you won't go there often. Get a sit spot that is close enough to where you can go there regularly without having to take a long roadtrip.

Thank you for answering questions:)

I will do it as you say it :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back