Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

runes for learning

FilioAutemDiaboli13

Hello everyone,
since I was a child I should have studied English as everyone does nowadays,but in elementary and middle school I always had teachers who were absent,or somehow lacked talent in teaching.I really lack the basics of the language,I know some terms some ways of speaking etc through movies,TV series and similar things.
I am going to study English as a self-taught,since I have tried courses,both online and eprsona but I just don't get into my head anything they explain(yet in subjects like math,physics,chemistry I was really bnrillante,so I don't think I am stupid...on the contrary).

comuqnue I get to the point,are there any runes that can increase my learning ability? Especially in this particular case?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

FilioAutemDiaboli13 said:
Hello everyone,
since I was a child I should have studied English as everyone does nowadays,but in elementary and middle school I always had teachers who were absent,or somehow lacked talent in teaching.I really lack the basics of the language,I know some terms some ways of speaking etc through movies,TV series and similar things.
I am going to study English as a self-taught,since I have tried courses,both online and eprsona but I just don't get into my head anything they explain(yet in subjects like math,physics,chemistry I was really bnrillante,so I don't think I am stupid...on the contrary).

comuqnue I get to the point,are there any runes that can increase my learning ability? Especially in this particular case?

My first thoughts are of course either Mannaz Rune or Ansuz Rune. However, I also had the idea to consider the Perthro Rune. I'm unfamiliar with its energies as I haven't personally used it in this lifetime, but it could be worth trying for this purpose.

jrvan said:
Hello everyone,

My first thoughts are of course either Mannaz Rune or Ansuz Rune. However, I also had the idea to consider the Perthro Rune. I'm unfamiliar with its energies as I haven't personally used it in this lifetime, but it could be worth trying for this purpose.

I thank you for the advice I will look into this three runes as best I can and evaluate the ideal combination.
Are there any particular planetary aspects to take into account ?
Besides the moon void of course ?

jrvan said:
Hello everyone,

I thank you for the advice I will look into this three runes as best I can and evaluate the ideal combination.

I would suggest to avoid Mercury Retrograde. A waxing Moon sign of Sagittarius I think could work very well for something like this. Scorpio could work as well in a different way as it is good for research, but I would personally steer towards Sagittarius.

jrvan said:
jrvan said:

I would suggest to avoid Mercury Retrograde. A waxing Moon sign of Sagittarius I think could work very well for something like this. Scorpio could work as well in a different way as it is good for research, but I would personally steer towards Sagittarius.

Mannaz relates to the human mind as a whole, along with some aspects of racial memory.
Ansuz relates to organization and communication of information.
Perthro is related to Pisces and the crown chakra, and pertains to understanding how the universe operates. Similar to Laguz, it helps uncover hidden knowledge. Pertho is likely outside the scope of simply learning English.

Kenaz pertains to the search for knowledge and would help someone find the best sources of information. This is related to Jupiter and Sagittarius, whereas Mannaz and Ansuz relate more to aspects of Mercury and direct comprehension of material. Kenaz has an aspect of fire which gives a desire to learn over a longer period than the short "nervous" curiosity of Mercury.

Since the goal is of for learning a language specifically, Ansuz would be most directly relevant, followed by Mannaz. Kenaz is useful in a general sense, especially if there is a lack of resources or drive to learn.

Gemini would be the best sign to start a working like this, followed by Aquarius, then Virgo. Sagittarius has a medium relation and is still useful. Mercury retrograde should definitely be avoided as this is the main ruler of this type of working. Watch the calendar because it will be retrograde soon.

Like Sagittarius, Scorpio more pertains to the discovery or investigation process, rather than the immediate comprehension. Given that Scorpio is water-based, it is able to sense and observe better than the other energy types. Although it can be obsessed with certain subjects, Sagittarius would possess a greater willingness to travel for the pursuit of knowledge.

Scorpio is also more emotional than Mercury and Sagittarius, and the others are better for honest discussions or communications. Lastly, Mercury possesses the raw speed of learning, and is best in cases where knowledge is already available, but simply has to be processed and integrated into the mind.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=405522 time=1670835462 user_id=21286]
jrvan said:

Mannaz relates to the human mind as a whole, along with some aspects of racial memory.
Ansuz relates to organization and communication of information.
Perthro is related to Pisces and the crown chakra, and pertains to understanding how the universe operates. Similar to Laguz, it helps uncover hidden knowledge. Pertho is likely outside the scope of simply learning English.

Kenaz pertains to the search for knowledge and would help someone find the best sources of information. This is related to Jupiter and Sagittarius, whereas Mannaz and Ansuz relate more to aspects of Mercury and direct comprehension of material. Kenaz has an aspect of fire which gives a desire to learn over a longer period than the short "nervous" curiosity of Mercury.

Since the goal is of for learning a language specifically, Ansuz would be most directly relevant, followed by Mannaz. Kenaz is useful in a general sense, especially if there is a lack of resources or drive to learn.

Gemini would be the best sign to start a working like this, followed by Aquarius, then Virgo. Sagittarius has a medium relation and is still useful. Mercury retrograde should definitely be avoided as this is the main ruler of this type of working. Watch the calendar because it will be retrograde soon.

Like Sagittarius, Scorpio more pertains to the discovery or investigation process, rather than the immediate comprehension. Given that Scorpio is water-based, it is able to sense and observe better than the other energy types. Although it can be obsessed with certain subjects, Sagittarius would possess a greater willingness to travel for the pursuit of knowledge.

Scorpio is also more emotional than Mercury and Sagittarius, and the others are better for honest discussions or communications. Lastly, Mercury possesses the raw speed of learning, and is best in cases where knowledge is already available, but simply has to be processed and integrated into the mind.

I have viewed the calendar and mercury will go retrograde on December 29.
So I can start work on the 14th,21st or 28th.

Currently,from the jos astro site it appears that mercury is in the sign of capricorn(so it is indifferent) I just have to coordinate as best I can with the moon .

The 14th and in scorpio
The 21st should be in sagittarius
The 28th in gemini

I think to do the combination of the 3 suggested runes

Ansuz
Mannaz
Kaun

All for a number of my choice inherent in the planet of mercury .

I would be inclined to do 14 because scorpio makes the work permanent or 28 with moon in gemini because mercury magic is more powerful,although gemini is mutable.

If you have other suggestions on this I am very curious to hear from you.

Again thank you all for your timely help brothers .

Henu the Great said:
Mannaz and Berkano ("int + mem") together are great for intellectual purposes.

You talked many times about this combination. What are the results?

Henu the Great said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
Henu the Great said:
You talked many times about this combination. What are the results?
I got what I wanted.

A man of few words. I am going to give this combo a try, I wouldn't have originally guessed Berkano except for maybe silencing the mind.

Henu the Great said:

Hang on help me out here! Berkano is symbolic of the swollen breasts and pregnant belly of a woman and is a nurturing energy that grows other forces that are used after it and mannaz is logic, memory and the gift of mankind so isnt it better to use Berkano first and then mannaz like this: berkano+mannaz berkano+mannaz repeatedly? Also would 20 or 30 minutes be best? Theres still room for me to learn.

I read up on the runes in the one reference on the JoS runes page called teutonic magic. It looks like a pretty good find! I will read up in that pdf teutonic magic tonight and go straight to mannaz and read a page or two on it.

SunAndMoon said:
Henu the Great said:

Hang on help me out here! Berkano is symbolic of the swollen breasts and pregnant belly of a woman and is a nurturing energy that grows other forces that are used after it and mannaz is logic, memory and the gift of mankind so isnt it better to use Berkano first and then mannaz like this: berkano+mannaz berkano+mannaz repeatedly? Also would 20 or 30 minutes be best? Theres still room for me to learn.

I read up on the runes in the one reference on the JoS runes page called teutonic magic. It looks like a pretty good find! I will read up in that pdf teutonic magic tonight and go straight to mannaz and read a page or two on it.
I used that combination for boosting memory + intelligence. Berkano as water based was aimed at memory, and Mannaz as air based was aimed at intelligence.

SunAndMoon said:
Aside from my previous reply. Berkano strongly relates to the Moon and the Moon is ruling the 6th chakra and unconscious, among other things. So it made sense to use it in combination with Mannaz.

JoS is sneaky in the sense that you must read info from multiple resources and pierce them together to get a better overall idea.

Dark Blue Eye said:
Henu the Great said:

What runes would you use for a working regarding intelligence, better communication and charisma?

The one called kenaz or gwain sounds like it all good across the board for all those purposes at once. Damn what a match! Check it out in the one JoS reference called teutonic magic. Its quoted as a proper source on the JoS runes page.

Dark Blue Eye said:
Henu the Great said:

What runes would you use for a working regarding intelligence, better communication and charisma?
Personally, I would separate charisma from intelligence and communication because the latter are under the main rulership of Mercury and the first under the main rulership of the Sun. You can of course take these three and make it into one working, no problem.

The runes I would choose would be Mannaz (intelligence), Ansuz (communication), and Sowilo (charisma).

Dark Blue Eye said:
Having looked at the rune page again there seem to be a few others suitable for the purpose you are having. Please, open the runes page and take a look for yourself. I think you can manage to put two and two together.

Henu the Great said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
Having looked at the rune page again there seem to be a few others suitable for the purpose you are having. Please, open the runes page and take a look for yourself. I think you can manage to put two and two together.

Yes, thank you. I have experience with working still wanna see your opinion

SunAndMoon said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
Henu the Great said:

The one called kenaz or gwain sounds like it all good across the board for all those purposes at once. Damn what a match! Check it out in the one JoS reference called teutonic magic. Its quoted as a proper source on the JoS runes page.

If you mean Ingwaz didn't think of that. Masculine energies related to Azazel sounds really good. Thank you! I think I will combine kenaz with ingwaz and sowilo or wunjo

Henu the Great said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

And I think its still mars retrograde. Maby lay off the kenaz as it means torch and has fire properties. I think I get it now. I will also read up on the JoS runes page.

Dark Blue Eye said:
SunAndMoon said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

If you mean Ingwaz didn't think of that. Masculine energies related to Azazel sounds really good. Thank you! I think I will combine kenaz with ingwaz and sowilo or wunjo

Maby youd better go and read up the difference between those runes on JoS. What you posted seems off to me.

SunAndMoon said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
SunAndMoon said:

Maby youd better go and read up the difference between those runes on JoS. What you posted seems off to me.

I am using the search function and I can't find any rune called gwain

Dark Blue Eye said:
SunAndMoon said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

I am using the search function and I can't find any rune called gwain

Head to the runes page on JoS all off the runes are there and it lists the different words for each rune. Theres alot.

Here:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

Try the Norwegian kaun then but keep retrograde in mind. Listen to the mp3 and you will hear the pronouncing of the word too. Same thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back