Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cleaning with mantra

Alexander666

Hello
I want to start cleaning with raum mantra. Do i need to wait for specific planetary date to start or can start it anytime???
Howmany reps should i use? ??

Anytime but not during the void of moon. It is fine, better when the Sun is brightest in the day. You can also look into Surya.

As for the repetitions, look into what works for you. You can generally use 18 as a measure of multiplication. 18x or 36x, 54x.

You can use 10x and so on. I used for a lot of time 50 repetitions, performed great. Now I use 36, still fine.

If it is for the first time you do these, 18 is fine as well as 20 to 36 repetitions. Just enough for you to be immersed in the meditative work and not long enough to exhaust you mentally or energetically.

It would be great to do it daily around the same time, but if not, it is fine. As long as you are focused on the work you'll see the direct effects of this in time.

NakedPluto said:
Anytime but not during the void of moon. It is fine, better when the Sun is brightest in the day. You can also look into Surya.

As for the repetitions, look into what works for you. You can generally use 18 as a measure of multiplication. 18x or 36x, 54x.

You can use 10x and so on. I used for a lot of time 50 repetitions, performed great. Now I use 36, still fine.

If it is for the first time you do these, 18 is fine as well as 20 to 36 repetitions. Just enough for you to be immersed in the meditative work and not long enough to exhaust you mentally or energetically.

It would be great to do it daily around the same time, but if not, it is fine. As long as you are focused on the work you'll see the direct effects of this in time.

should i vibrate on each chakra or just vibrating on the soul is enough???
where does the cleaned dirt goest after cleaning and what should i do to it?

NakedPluto said:

Is Surya superior to Raum in cleaning or is it individual based?

I know Raum is also related to the Sun so idk

Aleksandre said:
NakedPluto said:

should i vibrate on each chakra or just vibrating on the soul is enough???
where does the cleaned dirt goest after cleaning and what should i do to it?

For cleaning chakras, yes. For cleaning your aura, focus on your idea of skin, on yourself as a whole. You can merge this as well and clean the chakras, then scan the body parts then the aura. You can focus either internally with light or external on the skin.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

GoldenxChild1 said:
NakedPluto said:

Surya is more stingy, more clear. Raum is powerfull too, but to make a weird comparison, I would say that Raum is like the radiation of the Sun, while Surya is like the rays of the Sun.

Do see for yourself, both work perfectly for cleaning.

So in fairness we don't have to do 216 vibrations twice a day? I do RCpt1/2 everyday except instead of 216 I do 36 instead with the 18 affirmations of the RCpt.2 cleaning vibration part. I do recall HP.Cobra years ago mentioning, if doing 216 stay on top of cleaning your wiping out so much gunk on the water so to speak. That not only give yourself many hours maybe 12 hours in between but be on top of cleaning as the gunk bubbles up from the surface and you need to slough it off.

In other words 36 is fine as I've been doing for the past few months?

Also doesn't vibration cleaning clean the whole soul inside and out to the aura? Or do I have to focus just inside my soul?

I've been cleaning with Surya for so long but I focus the light emanating out of my insides out to a solar ball. I visualize myself inside a solar ball of white-gold and clean from inside and out.

Or do I have to specifically focus inside to clean inside my soul. And I've been cleaning my aura only and not my inside? If that is the case or am I doing good?

BTW clean inside the chakras with vibration I assume we focus on a small number like 9 and perform 9 x 7 = 63 sorta like the munka working for clearing karma from the chakras a small number 9 x 7 for a total of 63 vibrations or another thing like the purification witches sabbath using vi-shuddi like Lydia mentioned.

Gear88 said:
So in fairness we don't have to do 216 vibrations twice a day? I do RCpt1/2 everyday except instead of 216 I do 36 instead with the 18 affirmations of the RCpt.2 cleaning vibration part. I do recall HP.Cobra years ago mentioning, if doing 216 stay on top of cleaning your wiping out so much gunk on the water so to speak. That not only give yourself many hours maybe 12 hours in between but be on top of cleaning as the gunk bubbles up from the surface and you need to slough it off.

In other words 36 is fine as I've been doing for the past few months?

Also doesn't vibration cleaning clean the whole soul inside and out to the aura? Or do I have to focus just inside my soul?

I've been cleaning with Surya for so long but I focus the light emanating out of my insides out to a solar ball. I visualize myself inside a solar ball of white-gold and clean from inside and out.

Or do I have to specifically focus inside to clean inside my soul. And I've been cleaning my aura only and not my inside? If that is the case or am I doing good?

BTW clean inside the chakras with vibration I assume we focus on a small number like 9 and perform 9 x 7 = 63 sorta like the munka working for clearing karma from the chakras a small number 9 x 7 for a total of 63 vibrations or another thing like the purification witches sabbath using vi-shuddi like Lydia mentioned.
You can do as many vibrations as you want, the more the better. Just concentrate on removing any karma from your entire being. This is what I do when I do more general cleaning. Then If I want I can do a more specific cleaning by focusing more on the chakras for example.

Honestly, I think cleaning is very important but after a while, it reaches a "limit". There are certain things that you need specific workings to eliminate. Health issues, mental problems, and so on. A lot of cleaning help but for certain things it's better to focus on them.

NakedPluto said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
NakedPluto said:

Surya is more stingy, more clear. Raum is powerfull too, but to make a weird comparison, I would say that Raum is like the radiation of the Sun, while Surya is like the rays of the Sun.

Thanks Np

NakedPluto said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
NakedPluto said:

Thanks pluto.
One more question. Should i visualize white gold light on my chakras and soul while i am cleaning with mantra or not ???

Aleksandre said:
NakedPluto said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks pluto.
One more question. Should i visualize white gold light on my chakras and soul while i am cleaning with mantra or not ???

Yes, to the best of your ability. Do not force yourself on visualisation, this will grow in time as an ability.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back