Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About eastern practices

Is there any trught in eastern practices such as Buddhism/zen buddhism, daoism and the innumerable sects In Hinduism? Or are they all corrupted by Jewish crap?

Darkwanderer80 said:
Is there any trught in eastern practices such as Buddhism/zen buddhism, daoism and the innumerable sects In Hinduism? Or are they all corrupted by Jewish crap?

There's always bits here and there, but its hard to answer, you're asking an incredibly broad question.

Darkwanderer80 said:

Satanism originates in the Far East itself, JoS has two article explaining this:
Satanism's Origins in the Far East pt. 1
Satanism's Origins in the Far East pt. 2

The name "Satan" is Old Sanskrit in origin, and can be found in the term "Satya" (Truth) or "Satanama", as opposed to the billionare-fed lies that Satan originated in that cursed hebrew language meaning "enemy". Well in a sense, we are "enemies"......"enemies of Christianity" as HP Maxine beautifully coined it.

The Chinese openly and proudly flaunt Dragons, which is another very Satanic symbol, though Beelzebub is their Patron God and not Satan himself.

A lot of the meditations you see on JoS are themselves, straight up from Vedic or maybe even Chinese tradition, while the Runes themselves are Nordic.

Therefore at "one point" in history, I would say the "ancestors" of these Eastern religions were true to the bone. As history progressed, as well as the work of enemy entities and their enemy human host religions, they got ultra-corrupted. Same goes for the Native American religions (US natives to be specific, not Mexico).

And yes, unfortunately, most of the contemporary forms of these religions are now corrupted, take Hinduism for example where "Modern Hindus" in Nepal commit blood sacrifices. Buddhism's concept of "Nirvana" is eerily and concerningly identical to Christianity's tradition of "fighting the flesh", and I believe Buddhism also teaches that Souls don't exist, there are no Gods or bullshit like that. Native American religion too, underwent this corruption (but even on a more destructive scale) to where they took names of Gods and applied to elemental spirits or anthropomorphic confusing stories - and let's remember, Native Americans are Asians (not saying they don't belong in America and CERTAINLY not saying I support their murder which was a JEsuit operation) but talking about bloodline-wise.

If the Chinese and Indians truly did follow their religions as whole, in their truest and un-corrupted form, the communist gov't in Beijing would literally come crashing down, even more epicly than it did in 1990s Russia (which by the way...was a hoax, communists still rule Russia just under "nationalist/Putinist" umbrella). Though from what HPHC says, India is actually in the process of getting out of it (they deal with Islam more-so than communists), but China's got some long ways to go in fighting their communist gov't. Japan seems to have sold out to the Jesuits which explains their so-called "wealth", and while I support modern shopping centers and complexes, not at the expense of ancient Japanese temples.

Given that China and India are the two literal ancient abodes of Satanism, it truly makes me sad and angered to see what's happened to China, and why not many Orientals (living in freedom-loving countries outside of China) aren't taking a stand to reclaim their abodes!

Powerofjustice said:
Darkwanderer80 said:

There's always bits here and there, but its hard to answer, you're asking an incredibly broad question.

Say just Buddhism or daoism

Darkwanderer80 said:

Yes, both of these are pretty clearly corrupted with a New Age style.

The best question to ask with any of these systems is "How do I advance through them?" If their answer is to get you to follow a philosophy, rather than do energy work on your soul, then you know it is just a scam. Our behavior comes from the state of our soul. It is not good behavior which changes the soul.

It is even worse if they cut you off from the Gods. Worshiping Buddha, as opposed to Satan, is pointless. Even if he was an actual ascended human, he is is no position to guide you like the Gods are. Again, this is more ruinous corruption.

Darkwanderer80 said:

All forms of Buddhism are Right-Hand Path nonsense and do not have anything useful except maybe some forms of meditation or some Tantric techniques in the case of Tantric Buddhism.

Taoism has been influenced by Buddhism too, but it has some extremely powerful practices which have minimal corruption. I'm talking about qigong and Taoist Internal Alchemy. If you ignore corruptions like "retaining your semen", there are some very useful techniques there for energy circulation and there's even what it seems as the formula of the Magnum Opus. Yes, the author Mantak Chia includes in his books some formulas about the female and male elixir which are called "Kan" and "Li" (fire and water in Chinese) and how to combine them. He states that the end result of these practices is immortality. There must be some corruption in these practices as they differ a bit from the JoS Magnum Opus section, but their similarity is uncanny.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=405063 time=1670703163 user_id=21286]
Darkwanderer80 said:

Yes, both of these are pretty clearly corrupted with a New Age style.

The best question to ask with any of these systems is "How do I advance through them?" If their answer is to get you to follow a philosophy, rather than do energy work on your soul, then you know it is just a scam. Our behavior comes from the state of our soul. It is not good behavior which changes the soul.

It is even worse if they cut you off from the Gods. Worshiping Buddha, as opposed to Satan, is pointless. Even if he was an actual ascended human, he is is no position to guide you like the Gods are. Again, this is more ruinous corruption.

Great Answer!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back