Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NECRONOMICON Apocalypse

Blitzkreig [JG]

Frank.Woden said:

This is the main counterpoint to your claims of the meditations being a hoax:

The Nameless One said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404418 time=1670427147 user_id=21286]

You don't think anyone would have experienced something horrific if they were using sigils of something other than demons?
Besides HPS Maxine, many have tried these meditations. If JoS was unknowingly connecting to harmful entities for 15-20 years now, don't you think Satan would have said something?

As far as the "mark of the beast" or other writings like this, we know that any books on spirituality had to appear Christian otherwise they would be destroyed. You are assuming the author would have written "Contact Satan here!" for everyone to see?

From what I see of this original conversation, sshivafr had contact with what appears most likely as a demon, given the high energy and positive outcome. Furthermore, they have been closely relaying this information to Satan. There is little cause for alarm here.

The above is the exact opposite of what an interaction with a harmful entity would be like. Why you would think this is similar to something sucking energy from the chakras is beyond me.

As someone who was there when the Necronomicon meditations were originally posted, I remember they were a part of a study/experiment. HP Maxine first posted the Necronomicon Throat Chakra meditation and asked people to try it and report their experiences into that group, because she didn't know what effects it had in different people:

http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=258394

She stated that she's doing a study and she wants people to participate in it in another post:

http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=258401

She then posted the other ones later when the astrological alignment was favorable so that people would try them and report their experiences. After everyone reported their experiences, she then added them to the JoS site a few months later.

So the Necronomicon meditations are actually the most tested of all meditations on JoS, as many people tried them and reported their experiences.

I've used them, probably only about 5 of them but I've been meaning to try more, as they are definitely effective. The one for strengthening the solar chakra really helped me out years ago.

Frank.Woden said:
The fact that Seals and Gates needs an appropriate ritual and defensive magic also add another level of danger , expressed in meditations based on a Hoax , more than let them become useless for the practitioner .
Fake Gates and fake Seals, they need a fake ritual and fake defensive magic to ward off a false danger, I suppose.

Hoodedcobra said he asked the Gods and they said the meditations and sigils are very real. You can easily find this post.

Frank.Woden said:
Lykos said:
Frank.Woden said:
The fact that Seals and Gates needs an appropriate ritual and defensive magic also add another level of danger , expressed in meditations based on a Hoax , more than let them become useless for the practitioner .
Fake Gates and fake Seals, they need a fake ritual and fake defensive magic to ward off a false danger, I suppose.

Yes they are useless , at least for what they are meant to do.
I was referring to the Seals and Gates found in the Simon Necronomicon, which claim to be an "honest" version of a text that finds it difficult to be real. I would not trust neither that version, because they never showed up the original manuscript even when asked by many occultists.

But in every ritual where names of deities' whether "good" or "malignant" are used the practitioner is required to undergo an initiation that leads to understanding what is being done by playing with the unconscious forces of the mind, so as not to open precisely "doors" that can be easily accessed by nonhuman beings who crave mortal bodies to actualize their projections .

Here Simon's version is far more articulate, describing, for example, how to create magic circles, amulets with names of protective deities, exorcisms, and contact with "Watchers" entities to avert misfortune during doorway meditation.

Obviously, this only referred to the Necronomicon in this case .

Hey Frank, you seem to be well informed on this subject. I did my own research on the Necronomicon after reading the "Book of Dead Names" from Simon who I believe is Peter Lavenda because everything points to him. It is an intriguing read despite the obvious lack of authenticity of all Necronomicon versions. However I strongly believe that they are based on a real book or books that were probably destroyed long ago, passed down as oral tradition and that's where this trend originates. The text is made up by many authors in recent history but some of the strongholds and seals are very much real even if slightly modified thus rendering them less potent than the original ones. Which mysteries passed down the knowledge is not clear. It's a risky business and not to be taken lightly but I would like to get to the bottom of this. We know next to nothing about Sumerian magic, that much is evident. If you have some information to go on, it would be appreciated.
As for the meditations I haven't tried any so I can't say anything except that if they were tried by a number of people without backfiring than they should be safe. Can you suggest a direction because all I have so far are dead ends?

Frank.Woden said:
But in every ritual where names of deities' whether "good" or "malignant" are used the practitioner is required to undergo an initiation that leads to understanding what is being done by playing with the unconscious forces of the mind, so as not to open precisely "doors" that can be easily accessed by nonhuman beings who crave mortal bodies to actualize their projections
Being attacked by hostile entities becomes less of an issue when the practitioner takes care of their spiritual status with practices such as cleaning and creating an aura of protection. Then there are methods for removing influences of entities. And most importantly, Gods guide and help us, but also protect us from effects we cannot ward off by ourselves.

Yeah yeah some guy called frankie says the meditations are fake well what next are we gonna hear how the runes futhark page is also false. Shit that guy should take his own advice about shutting up if his IQ is below 60 and he probably does drugs too.

What would we all do without you frankie... one days we will find a way but in the meantime thank you for your wisdom.

Best way to know if it works is to give it a solid try and keep on.

I bet its some guy thats gonna push his brand new paperback on us. I think its called "Why Im so great and your all so useless" authored by FW. He knows its only gonna end up somewhere on the toilet floor.

IN THE END PEOPLE THAT ARE FAULT FINDERS WHEREVER THEY LOOK ARE GONNA PRETEND TO KNOW BETTER.

This isnt a guy who'd read a single one of those books he posted links to. It would have helped him greatly if he'd actually read the the page about it on the JoS.

Lykos said:
Frank.Woden said:

Imagine how high of an IQ you need that you can create falsified records in a completely enemy controlled world, where none of this would ever have even come to be without some sort of method like this, and pretending the jews don't own all the publishing presses and so on.

Frank, if you are uncomfortable in JoS, you do not have to attack based on false pretext. The so called "Gates" or certain aspects of the "Book" do not exist in JoS to meditate upon, and for specific reasons.

You must also read about how the Jesuits have rewritten all of history, let alone tried to get control of any and all occult materials.

However, your supremely busy time is trying to "Debunk" us instead. If that's your mission, then good luck.

If you think we are your enemies, then keep up with the "Debunking" posts until we address all of them, so you can end up looking as yet another idiot.

The place of beginning any of your comments and so on always comes from "I doubt you, JoS recommends a hoax, oy vey, here is my new book, oy vey, let me attack like a pussy without any reason, oy gevalt".

It's been a series of things with the same character, except of maybe a few.

For example, the Nameless One has answered you how the conclusion has happened, and it was certainly not through your own thinking.

I see that he did not deign to answer.

sshivafr said:
Frank.Woden said:

How do you want HP Cobra to understand your hints without linking the messages? You think he reads everything that is said in the forums?!

Go to the end since it seems that you care.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Frank.Woden said:
I barely doubt that this criticism of mine will be accepted or understood. So for the time being I will return to my cave, waiting for propitious times.

That's because it's nothing in it except of maybe a "I come out of the cave to write a long message with nothing clearly expressed in it, just because I am a doubter, and then I will go back to the cave, to just feel like a doubter. I think that's a great philosophy, ps, you suck, because of reasons I haven't even clarified to myself".

Try to clarify, and see if you are making any sense.

So I'll do it. Because his insulting ways and the doubt he pushes here make me angry. He disguises it as knowledge.

Selected excerpts:
From this thread : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79979

Frank.Woden said:
Post Scriptum:

This show how stupid is to do certain "watered down" meditation as expressed postulated in this forum without READING and UNDERSTANDING the Necronomicon text!

FYI, is also written:

"... and by their odor, which comes of burning incenses unlawful to the worship the heaving earth and the ripping sky and the rampant flame and the flooding waters; and they are the raisers of the legions of maskim, the LIERS-IN-WAIT.
And they do not know what it is they do , but they do it at the demands of the Serpent, at whose Name even (NAME of a GOD) gives fright and the dread KUTULU strains at his bonds..."

The Nameless One said:
This is the post where he admits he's not a Satanist, in reply to someone who asked him if he has done the Dedication ritual on JoS:

Frank.Woden said:
I already did in the past a blood dedication to MahaDeva and MahaDevi (The real names of SHIVA and PARVATI , but you can call them as you wish if you know the Troth) where I followed a tantric ritual involving cutting a piece of my finger and letting it bleeding for 3 hours in front of the Gods. Likewise, I cannot explain it further, neither suggest others to do it , because it came spontaneously with DEVOTION, which is the first golden rule of the Path.

Note there's nothing wrong for non-Satanists to be here and participate. But this person is trying to push his delusional ideas as if he knows better than the Gods and the clergy.

Frank.Woden said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You just a bunch of fundamentalists idiots.

First of all, Al-Azif (the title of the Necronomicon) was written by Abdul Alhazred , a semitic magician.
So yes, he was living near the Palestine and the mark of the beast was used by arabs and semitics as well as more than 2000 years.

Secondly , a manuscript from John Dee never arrived to us , and never existed. Just he never translated the text.
The one promoted on the JoS website, is well known to be a super-fake edition and also seals are WRONG.

Lovecraft himself declare openly about that :

https://www.hplovecraft.com/creation/necron/letters.aspx

BUT, even if now I don't want to share here between you ,obnoxious little chihuahuas , there is a manuscript called with the same name, which resemble a Greek edition of the text, and with all correct Doors and seals of MARDUK inside.
Has been found in correspondences between some embassies in the Balkans during the '70.

About who asked here frightened and scared.

I Hope they will come back to You sucking more energy from Your chakras , as this is the right punishments for fools that try to open gates with the underworld .

You screamed this time, next time for sure I will not help you. Good luck.

Frank.Woden said:
BOOM. So easy to debunk, so easy to be destroyed. Very bad.

And now how do You feel after believing into a LIE?

Would have better, at that point, informing before and then creating a new one saying Maxime or whoever received it directly by Satan?

Let's put it this way... Wouldn't be better like to say this book is part of an Akashic records, that travel beyond time and space and You received it from Satan indeed than to write a LIE on the JoS website?

Wouldn't be better to be honest with the public and the follower?

And again, he feels compelled to denigrate the community. It is unbearable

Frank.Woden said:
Disclaimer: :D

If you are abusing with drugs, You have an average IQ of 60 and You cannot inform Yourself, please avoid comment below as can be useful for whoever want to search for the true regarding the original text of the Necronomicon .

Frank.Woden said:
Disclaimer: :D

If you are abusing with drugs, You have an average IQ of 60 and You cannot inform Yourself, please avoid comment below as can be useful for whoever want to search for the true regarding the original text of the Necronomicon .

The Necronomicon used here on JoS

https://joswiki.org/index.php/The_Necronomicon
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/necronomicon1586-dr-john-dee.pdf

Please read this article first https://magickandoccultism.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-necronomicon-history-and.html

• This book is an HOAX. First of all there is no Dr. Joseph Talbet, Ph.D., D. Litt, at Harvard University Just he never existed.
  • The Initial page about the mad Arab are just identical to the Simon version. How would be possible that Dr.Talbet just decypher from Dee manuscript as exactly with the same word of the Simon Version? Of course it should just proof its fraudulent nature
  • As we will see later, John Dee never translated the "Necronimicon" because another later work on the Necronomicon , another hoax , interpreted some magical squares on Dee's Book , the Liber Logaeth .

The Hay/Wilson/Turner Necronomicon

https://www.amazon.com/Necronomicon-George-Hay/dp/0859780260

According to the introduction, Wilson first became interested in the book’s possible existence when his friend L. Sprague de Camp “found” the Owlswick Press Necronomicon. Even though the manuscript could not be translated and was thought to be a hoax, Wilson was intrigued. Soon, he came into contact with two individuals: Robert Turner and George Hay. Turner was head of a group of magicians called the Order of the Cubic Stone and was looking into the possibility that Lovecraft received his inspiration from ancient grimoires. Hay was editing a collection of essays on the Necronomicon. Wilson did not believe that the Necronomicon was real, but he set out to find the answers for himself.
The break came when Wilson’s friend Carl Tausk mentioned to him that an occult scholar from Austria, Doctor Stanislaus Hinterstoisser, might have some information. Wilson wrote Hinterstoisser, who informed him that Lovecraft’s father, Winfield, had been an Egyptian Freemason. While most U.S. Masonic lodges are largely social clubs, Hinterstoisser maintained that the Egyptian Freemasons possessed secret knowledge passed down from the charlatan Cagliostro (1745–93, and, in the distant past, from the Greeks, Egyptians, and Sumerians. Winfield Lovecraft saw some of this material at
his lodge, and was taught to read (or decipher) it by a man named “Tall Cedar.” The doctor later told Wilson that one of the books Winfield saw was the Necronomicon, but he inconveniently passed away before he could give
any more information.
Encouraged, Wilson and his friends set out in search of the Necronomicon. Since Lovecraft mentioned the Elizabethan wizard John Dee as a translator of the book, Robert Turner went to the British Museum to look through Dee’s papers. There, he found Liber Logaeth (or Logaeath), a manuscript made up of squares filled with letters. Turner sent these to David Langford, a computer programmer and cryptographer, who deciphered the manuscript and discovered the text of the Necronomicon there. Hay changed the plans for his book, and The Necronomicon: The Book of Dead Names was published in 1978, with a paperback from Corgi Books emerging two years later.
At least, this is the story Wilson tells in the book. He admitted, in Fantasy Macabre for 1980, that the piece was a “spoof.” Later, in an article written in the Saint John’s Eve 1984 issue of the fanzine Crypt of Cthulhu, Wilson gave the full story. It began with Neville Armstrong, the founder of Neville Spearman Limited, a publishing company that reprinted
the fiction of such Lovecraft contemporaries as Robert E. Howard and Clark Ashton Smith. Armstrong asked his friend George Hay to compile stories to create an authentic-looking Necronomicon. After collecting some material, Hay turned to the literary critic and occultist Colin Wilson for help. Wilson was unimpressed with much of the volume, and asked Robert Turner to write the actual text of the Necronomicon. An explanation of the volume’s origins was still needed, but Wilson had his background in fiction to help him. He had a German friend write him a letter, addressing it from the fictional “Doctor Hinterstoisser.” This helped him give the background; he filled in the rest with his imagination. Armstrong liked the book, and published it.

Another Necronomicon , another HOAX, including the fact that Dee possibly had it, or translated it. This add an additional disgrace to the text proposed by JoS .

The SIMON Necronomicon

https://archive.org/details/necronomicon0000alha

The next Necronomicon to appear became the most popular and is still seen in many bookstores today. The book was translated and edited (or written, depending on who you ask) by a group associated with the Magickal Childe bookshop, then known as the Warlock Shop. Though now closed, this store was for many years the center of New York City’s occult
community. The shop’s owner was Herman Slater, a showman-occultist of the old school. The book’s translator—if he can be referred to as such—was a man known only as “Simon.” Simon wrote a number of books for Magickal Childe, including the Necronomicon Report (later rereleased as the Necronomicon Spellbook), a guide to the use of the Necronomicon‘s
chapter on the names of Marduk.
Two of his other books, The Gates of the Necronomicon and a translation of the French grimoire The Red Dragon, were scheduled for publication in 1992, but the death of Herman Slater seems to have put these plans on hold. The origins of the Simon Necronomicon remain a mystery, since those responsible for it have given two different versions of events. The introduction to the book itself relates how a monk of unknown origin, called a "wandering bishop", provided the original manuscript to Simon, an individual involved in both the translation of rare manuscripts and international espionage.
Someone gave Simon and Magickal Childe the manuscript to translate and publish, but would not allow them to show the original to others. Little else about Simon is explained in the book.
For those who are unsatisfied with this explanation, The Necronomicon Spellbook gives a different version of events. The author (who is presumably Simon, yet refers to himself in the third person) tells us that Simon was no spy, but a bishop with a great command of languages who ministered to the poor of New York. In the spring of 1972, two of his fellow monks brought him a 9th-century Greek manuscript of the Necronomicon that they had acquired through their thefts of documents from libraries and collections across the nation. The monks were captured shortly thereafter.
This part of Simon’s story checks out—to a point. Two monks from the Autocephalous Slavonic Orthodox Catholic Church were captured in March 1973 after having stolen books from college libraries across the country, including
those of Harvard, Yale, Chicago, and Notre Dame.
But why at this point not to show the original version, after many people asked about it??
Maybe they are afraid to show it since has been stolen? It is a possibility, remote after more than 30 years, but ok.

At least can explain some passages of this book when they translated as "the mark of the Beast" etc in various points. Looks like there is a sort of Truth here and I need to say that after reading it all it totally absorbed me. It's very well made nothing to say.

Probably another HOAX, but at least valuable.
A must read for who is interest in the Necronomicon.

Pietro Pizzari's Necronomicon

https://www.amazon.com/Necronomicon-Pietro-Pizzari/dp/8871691504

The next such book to appear was Pietro Pizzari’s Necronomicon (1993). It is supposedly taken from a manuscript in the Vatican Library. Following a series of brief introductions, Pizzari gives us six sections of the “Book of the Names of the Dead.” Given a quick scan of the text, the material does look original and more faithful to Lovecraft than most of others.
I ordered this book because I want to understand where are the real referral to this "Greek version" found only recently inside the Vatican Library .

These are facts. I would consider for JoS to really modify all its Necronomicon Meditations , references published previously here as the text suggested is the most Hoaxed and debunked of all "Necronomicon" ones.
The seals with computer graphic used with programs like "Paint" are just ridiculous .

But of course, here we are entering inside the realm of personal experiences , and everything should be made on the behalf of the single , admitting at least that he or she is practicing on a hoax or not call it as Necronomicon!

First... I have just now read your lost and secondly, why are you saying that the Necronomicon presented on the JoS is a faux or based on the copy of the Necronomicon, "the original Necronomicon"?

The meditations for the beginners like me and also the meditations that are used in the Necronomicon are real, and based on the declarations of other members, the meditations are realare.

I personally do not know that much about the occult shop you state about, but the thing is that if it was an occult-worthy shop, then it would have been actively running even today, but, it seems like it is not the case of this....

The xians, as I saw in many of their books, included that shit of a book of theirs called "the Bible" and such is filled with "Apocalyptic" nonsense since the 1700s when the Jehova Witnesses "provided" so-called information and "revelations" about the end of the world.

Did any of the things that they stated, from back to the 1700s till now, happened?

Of course not!

All because everything, but basically everything a xian states is pure bullshit that only tends to weaken others.

And... maybe you will get mentally pressured by thisthe... but.... did you participate in the creation of the JoS library?

Because I was "going to check your name" and the "searched up item: respectively "your name"" didn't fit the search category lol.

Our HPS Maxine, based on what I read about her writings and sermons, both from what is available on the JoS website and the archive kf the Yahoo Groups, clearly show that Maxine had a lot of knowledge that even in 5 years tou wouldn't get by reading some Holohaux and pseudo-occult blogs.

If she found out that the Necronomicon she had in posesion was a "mere copy" of something that is "real-worthful" of information, then, would she add an "edited copy"? Of course not!

And... talking now about or great HP. Cobra, which again, has way more knowledge than us, if he ever found out that the Necronomicon on the JoS is fake, then would he kept on keeping the supposed fake Necronomicon on the JoS library for all this years? I don't think so.

You just stumbled upon a blog post from an occult blog, the one from the thousands that are available, and thibk you found the right information.

I suggest you should read some more information on the JoS main website and even try to do the beginner meditations that work (even in my case), or, if you really are so advanced as you think you are, do the meditations for the advanced or from.the Necronomicon.

One thing is to simply post something, correct kr not, and based on the evaluation of other members to know if what you posted is right or should be followed up by you and the others, or, if it is better to stay away from occult blog x or y that posts fake xian stuff, and other thing is to simply waste server space by saying that the meditations we have here are a faux.

Do you have any other consistent proof to sustain your supposed claim that our meditations are supposedly fake as you pretend it? Outside some excerpts from an occult nlog that is one like the millions of the jewish ones that are on the Internet?

If yes, state them here!

If not... then go pick up an onion or play videogames with Hollywood demons that have red horns and red capes instead of wasting server space here.

Consider this as a still friendy advice from me, because, based on the experiences I had, I would never abandon the JoS and their meditations they provide, and besides the meditations, the political and sociological knowledge that is provided here.

Perhaps you are in huge confusion, like in this image
Best-Spider-Man-Memes.png
when reading about the Necronomicon that is on the JoS and the Necronomicom that is on the one like the million occult blog and blogs that you stumbled and stumble upon.

Or, you are just a troll
10977_7ca5eb06feca2d4d2029ef99de456a25.jpg

And you just ducked up now.

If you are a troll, which I wouldn't refuse tk nelibe since your "disclaimer" in bold, then I can legally use this:
aN1xo24_700b.jpg

So, it os up to you to decide and tell if you are a misguided individual or you are just a troll.

I think O.P. not against him but he seems to be either a christianized person or a person who delved a little into the enemies kool-aid and uses words that he doesn't know.

Apocalypse is a word used by Catholics, they often laugh at xtians, who state it's doom and gloom end is nigh technology. The technology of Apocalypse comes from the Ancient Greeks. And is often used to signal a vision or premonition or a technology where the person is "seeing"/"scrying" past, present, and or future or attracting visual prowess to see outcomes occur.

When Catholics hear that God is sending an apocalypse the xtians jump into trenches thinking artillery is coming their way. Catholics, gnostics, occultist of either side including ourselves laugh at this as it just means someone is performing oracle divination with past, present, future, combination, or divining a new visual reality.

I'm sure HP.Cobra can mention this and a few other people who've delved into Greco-Roman spiritual technology or what little is there left of the Ancient World and realize Apocalypse does not mean doom and gloom but rather a status of divination of reality and time.

As for Necronomicon this, Necronomicon that. It doesn't matter, Frank.Woden, it really doesn't; sheer fact is we have a technology a spiritual technology. I don't mean a spiri-tech device that uses spirituality, free/free energy, and does something I'm not talking about material hardware. I'm talking about meditational/soul tech for meditation.

Someone or some people or some entities at some point created this technology a long time ago. It gets lost both literally and in translation. And then after several periods of time the technology surfaces again and somehow we are expect to be the shehameforashic people diving everything perfectly.

O.P. you make us sound like we some kosher organization with a sprinkle of Nazism; we aren't NazBol if that is what your wondering. You make us sound like everything about JoS is perfect or everything is beyond.

IF anything JoS is a highly, HIGHLY experimental organization. Think of it like Gentoo linux or creating your own linux distro. Someone and some group of people in the mid-90s created the Black Rose group; they rolled a distro. They were highly experimental and meditated with some available technology most of the simpler meditations are off-the-shelf technology void, mindfulness, chakra work, yoga etc.etc. Andrea/Maxine found them interacted with them apparently they are either extremely lucky or there is a counter-force behind the scenes that decided to generate a new technological parameter into society like memetech 1908 Mneme technology in other words the 1908 book with Renaissance level intelligentsia trying to reconstruct digital technologies in other Worlds using our current level of technology.

For example in 1908 the German Mneme book spoke nearly 100 years later. It's Renaissance level with a society that should have digitized itself a long time ago. So in essence this book is like a high-end tech brought about to improve mankind.

Necronomicon is the same thing. It's kinda like the Talmud, this book currently represents the enemy and it's their rules/regulations and spiritual constructing of a Civilization themselves and others.

We probably had books JUST like that, that stand the test of time and be modernized with definition and changes in reality.

Unfortunately this technology as with any technology. As the FCC protocol states all receiving, transmitting, and transceiving technology is subject to noise and or interference.

The same can be said about the Necronomicon. Who in the fuck knows which is or this or that or anything. Hell the only reason we even have the Necronomicon is because the Gods and various entities allied to them mention or guide people.

Sheer fact is you complain about NMB of this guy or that guy or whatever. It's like people complaining about Mein Kampf.

No, do not complain. Rather read ALL Mein Kampfs and divine new technology from it. Or cross-reference/cross-kabalatize new stuff.

For example NSDAP point 25 in Dr.Dalton's MK states XYZ. In the Collected Writings of Gottfried Feder. Again I don't know if this has been mishandled but he expresses the same 25-points with additional data for your data banks. For example he mentions in one Any enterprise engaged in war profits will have their war profits confiscated. But the way he says it he speaks more of a translated work of his intelligence. Or for example how he states in his version of the 25-points that all Major Companies(Trusts) are to be Nationalized.

That falls in line with Historyreviewed stating Hitler was highly pro Small Business and in modern society would be called what we call a disruptive technology. On top of that it would also be a not just disruptive technology. But on top of that it would also be a viral or memetic technology. For example imagine Hitler knew about Rife Machines and many small-medium business built various designs and implementations and made the technology go viral and unable to be stopped to the point everyone in the World knows about it.

Necronomicon this version is wrong, but that version is right, but this version states this, or that version states this isn't baneful or do this and that and wowzers.

At the end of the day just combine, cross-reference, cross-kabalatize all of the Necronomicons and materialize a new edition with all the data parameters.

It's like the Haggedah of of the jews. The mini-torah that is built in Sephardic Spanish era technology. Don't you think the enemy in certain circles took information from the Haggedah they read it they cross-compared their book. And re-write all their Torahs with pre-Pluto in Scorpio kosher technology to aggrandize their control and have a truer more original version of it.

Frank.Woden you state a bunch of things. All I hear is this version sucks, but this version has this crap, but that guy said this, but this and that.

We have books created by Humans; Humans of varying degrees of intelligence and perception. You speak like Lovecraft is holier than thou but then state this was never translated. Or this guy is a dupe his real name is this.

What you need to understand is until we had digital technologies and we can cross-reference, cross-kabalatize, and combine copy paste technology or re-divining new technologies. Who the fuck knows how many hands that has passed through.

Imagine a person memeing and trolling saying if I state this magick ritual money comes. And someone is like no that isn't money that's like wealth. Or this Necronomicon process makes water turn to gold.

In other words if the World of the Ancients or even just a few years ago data is manipulated on a mass scale or a mass approach.

It's like Liberal or Woke both words should be hijacked returned back to their prior definition and used against the enemy.

It's like your so blinded by reality you fail to realize man can create his own religion whether fake or true. It's a belief system JoS could be fake but apparently no. Or for example someone can state if you do this or that reality shifts.

Anyone can say anything on anything and everything. Like FancyMancy's sarcastic post. I can be a dog posting on this account.

Same for reality there are people that state this book is okay to read but at least it supports God. And it's like who is God or what is God or whatever. For all intents and purposes it's a reality of manipulation.

Sheer fact is JoS, this organization from 2002 and further back with Black Rose Group mid-90s. We are highly experimental except a few preliminary basic meditations we are like Arch Linux meets Gentoo meets roll your own distro.

We are simply trying to express meditation, improvement, a better reality.

It works, it works, it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

I don't know why you need to debunk this or unbunk or recreate or something.

Look take all those books and do kabalah with it. Open up multiple Necronomicons however many there 5-10 who knows read them all page by page. And copy, paste, rearrange, recreate, establish multiple cross- referencing/kabalah. And write your own Version.

Necronomicon: The Frank.Woden edition.

We use A necronomicon we don't have beyond reasonable proof that it's real or fake or made up. All we know is reasonable evidence and reasonable proof is it works for some, others have different effects, some are told you need the antidotes for the poisons to avoid banefulness. Others state this gives me money or does this.

Funny meditation, mantra, magick we have absolutely no fucking clue what to do. Look at Egon(think?); he said it best I wish to learn Vedic Sanskrit but the problem is we don't even know of modern Sanskrit even with dripping of verbal technology kabalistic technology we don't even know how to properly say or we don't know how to speak even Vedic, Ancient, Old, and Modern Sanskrit we don't even know we are speaking it much less using it as a technology for spiritual development.

The only reason we know these things work is because someone made it work. Either by sheer belief or sheer brute force or something occurred. Who knows WTF is going on. No one knows anything. We just work with our technology and develop and branch out from them.

Remember religions, people, and any and all forms of material physical agents CAN and WILL manipulate religions/spirituality and people to do something.

It's like the first rule of the Internet; Rule #1: The internet is the anonymous harassment of any person, place, or thing.

If people have been duping around and doing stuff well so what. That's reality, the jews or the shabbos or Lovecraft or Levensa or this guy or jesuit this jesuit that. Sheer fact is everything is fucked and torn into pieces.

Like Rob Zombie states in the Clockwork Orange song; Feed the Gods from his Past, Present, and Future album.

In another life I'm gonna break shit down and spread around me.

Some people just want to do stuff whether it's money, or frustration, or something. Who the fuck knows who wrote those Necronomicon for all intents and purposes maybe it's meant to be used in various ways by entities that understand this technology. Some chrisfuck, christfag cucks it up with his judeo-bolshevism. While some extra-terrestrial tells you when the moon is waxing and Gemini moon fire off this blaster technology and you'll generate internal or external effects.

That's it.

Necronomicon = A technology a kabalistic, scientific, cross- referenced technology.

Who knows if someone in the past got multiple versions and did a modern Internet like when people find other people on other forums and cross posts forum posts to show a new technology or a lie or a wording or an explanation.

Someone created this technology. Even Maxine herself probably believed it wouldn't work. It worked for her or it did stuff to others.

It's a technology it's the nature of the beast.

As Darkies(Black people often like to state probably a rap or hiphop Earthly statement): It is, What it is.

It is, what it is.

We don't even know if the Necronomicon works or not but apparently it does. And we've had others divine and process things out. Personal spiritual interpretation. Or a interpretation of their mind or something.

It's just a technology we never claimed it's the jesus christ of technologies. But Frank.Woden your making us seem like we are the ultimate finality in existence and this is concrete 100% beyond reasonable doubt proof.

No.

It's just a technology and we used it and provided our two cents on it.

Chill the fuck out with your lambasting you seemingly think we are all Asus's old motto on their products.

Persistent Perfection. Inspiring Innovation.

We might be innovators but we are certainly not perfect.

We aren't xtians who somehow following kosher mentality are perfect beyond words each one more God than God.

Necronomicon is just a technology. You make us seem like we put a pistol to your temple and told you chant or die. Nope no one is doing the Necronomicon technology by force rather will volition.

Goblock said:
so which one is true necronomicon? if any actual exist

Wtf are you asking me for???? Your troll buddy frankie got all the answers in the world apparently! Just maby your troll buddy frankie will bless us with his great wisdom :roll:

Just reading your posts here one can tell you have fuuuuuuuuck aallll interest in real knowledge and hardly know what your typing about. You likely read a book called "how to sound smart even when your shit dumb" and when doing so you held the book backwards.

I know there are posts on this forum about the NECRONOMICON MEDITATIONS would anyone care to share them? (Frankie and ... goblock raise there hands...) *AHEM* anyone else?

I was rereading last night your shitty messages, dear Frank, on my thread but also on HP Cobra's thread (don't forget love) and your topic there with your shitty insinuations that we are low IQ sheep. And I was filled with rage.

I was wondering how it was possible that we responded to you this week in such a civilized manner when you call us idiots, fundamentalists, obnoxious little chihuahuas, liars, low IQs, sheep followers, etc. You literally call us a bunch of idiots. You literally call us inverted christards.

And last night I thought to myself, "yes, we turn our cheeks and remain civil while this asshole denigrates us, despises us and pushes doubt.

I want you to know that for my part, it's not going to stay that way. You wish me to have my chakras ripped out and my energy drained by entities. Attacking a SS will not be without consequences, you should know that.

What are you doing for JoS? Internet activism? Translations? (Oh no, you wouldn't want to translate lies, would you?!) Do you make donations? RTRs ?

Then what the hell are you doing here? Shut your big dubious mouth

Frank.Woden said:
For example in 1908 the German Mneme book spoke nearly 100 years later. It's Renaissance level with a society that should have digitized itself a long time ago. So in essence this book is like a high-end tech brought about to improve mankind.

Necronomicon is the same thing.

Wrong! It could be like that if what was written BEFORE was not a lie.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html

Ok, now for those self-appointed authorities, if he was born in 1890, just how in the hell did he invent the 1586 Necronomicon? That's right, 1586, FOR ONE. That's just one. There are others copies that even precede this copy. The 1586 copy was authored by Dr. John Dee, you know, the man who brought us the Enochian calls. If anyone would take the time to read the "Preface" in this book, authored by Dr. Joseph Talbet, Ph.D., D. Litt, Harvard University, the TRUE history of this powerful GRIMOIRE is revealed

Hey... there is not Dr. Joseph Talbet at Hardvard you get it or not?
John Dee never translated any Necronomicon so far, you get it or not?

You got the point? No right? I am sure You didn't got it.

FINE! :D

Leave the space for who answered and maybe would like to get deeper on a TRUTH instead of believing in BULLSHITS.

I can appreciate your skepticism and concern but as someone who has found these forums to be the best place for personal self development I can assuredly state that intelligence or IQ is not the end-all-be-all. (Believe me, I tried and I'm not that highly learned).

It is true that Lovecraft's Necromonicon was released much later than its claimed date of origin, which has no backing or support behind it. It is also true that John Dee got into enochian magic and other nonsense which was later a major influence to Aliester Crowley (a total nutcase). I haven't researched much of Dee's work but I'm sure there are grains of truth, like everything else in this world.

All I can say here is having read this version I found it inspiring and it brought my soul closer truth, our Gods and spirituality. I knew there was something in there connected to me on deep levels, like a long-forgotten message. It's also a highly allegorical book just like most grimories/myths are. My positive experience wasn't based on logical conclusion (A=B) but rather by intuitive and spiritual response, something that can't be illustrated in words very well.

Similar things can be said about Tarot and its true origin. Although history points to monarchies being the first known to create and use it, they did so in non-spiritual ways (putting themselves on the cards). Some later versions were inspired through word of mouth by gypsies who emigrated from the Middle East who divulged this information to researchers, and one man (the name escapes me) was convinced it was from the lost book of Thoth.

For this reason first or earliest does not always mean best because (after all) the controlling hands of society don't want truth; they just want to either blot these things out from our consciousness by means of destruction/murder and/or lock such things in the Vatican and use if for themselves. It's like a telephone game and we do our best to gather the pieces and see what works best. Being lead spiritually here is the key and finding balance therein is the epitome of what being a Satanist means to me, a constant balancing act poised at bringing ourselves to the highest point of self development possible.

I saw one person who came here, far more intelligent than yours truly, who studied history at university. This person got a masters degree and decided to leave Satanism altogether. I think this is a very sad thing and it's so common for learned people. They simply become educated to the point of bias and ignorance.

That's my two-cents anyway. I don't mean to criticize you or any well-meaning intent you may have in sharing your research as I'm sure it wasn't easy to accomplish. The main point I want to get across (as others have alluded to) is it's best to keep an open mind as much as possible.

A worthwhile quote from David Icke: "Consider everything, believe nothing."
And from Max Igan: "Belief is the enemy of knowledge."

If we base our thinking from that framework we can act on what feels the most true to us while always keeping a healthy dose of critique and skepicism.

Hail Satan and (by extension) hail truth!

Frank.Woden said:
SunAndMoon said:
Goblock said:

Wtf are you asking me for???? Your troll buddy frankie got all the answers in the world apparently! Just maby your troll buddy frankie will bless us with his great wisdom :roll:

Just reading your posts here one can tell you have fuuuuuuuuck aallll interest in real knowledge and hardly know what your typing about. You likely read a book called "how to sound smart even when your shit dumb" and when doing so you held the book backwards.

I know there are posts on this forum about the NECRONOMICON MEDITATIONS would anyone care to share them? (Frankie and ... goblock raise there hands...) *AHEM* anyone else?

Can't You read the disclaimer ?? :x

They should create JoS-Mini where placing all the mentally challenged like you.

Go back fapping yourself in front of a mirror , it will avoid people scrolling down nervously to search for an answer in topic.

Still dont think your book will sell. Hey!! Maby you can quickly put up JoS Demon sigils in your foot note like your one pal "hey frankie you are soooo great". Now I can tell you hardly bothered to read half that stuff you left links to if you even bothered at all.

I get the idea you can get long winded so maby your buddies can help you troll abit more. Or perhaps you will be our new HP and share your kthulu teachings since we are all clearly on the kthulu forms. It wont help to explain to you that JoS is not kthulu because you are doing this on purpose and nobody asked you in the first place.

Frank.Woden said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Imagine how high of an IQ you need that you can create falsified records in a completely enemy controlled world, where none of this would ever have even come to be without some sort of method like this, and pretending the jews don't own all the publishing presses and so on.

Frank, if you are uncomfortable in JoS, you do not have to attack based on false pretext. The so called "Gates" or certain aspects of the "Book" do not exist in JoS to meditate upon, and for specific reasons.

You must also read about how the Jesuits have rewritten all of history, let alone tried to get control of any and all occult materials.

However, your supremely busy time is trying to "Debunk" us instead. If that's your mission, then good luck.

If you think we are your enemies, then keep up with the "Debunking" posts until we address all of them, so you can end up looking as yet another idiot.

The place of beginning any of your comments and so on always comes from "I doubt you, JoS recommends a hoax, oy vey, here is my new book, oy vey, let me attack like a pussy without any reason, oy gevalt".

For example, the Nameless One has answered you how the conclusion has happened, and it was certainly not through your own thinking.

oohh glad you posted here, While drumming for your Chihuahuas.

Knowledge is scary, I know, I understand that.

That doesn't give you the right to insult me or saying "vey vey"... since a fake text is given as true on the JoS site, which the real debunkers have already dug into and the result was ridiculous to the whole community.

Maybe do a minimum of research on sources, before?

At least looking for any errors to improve ?

Or is there more to it?

You won't be afraid of an old wizard coming here to write two posts I hope.... :lol:

Because the impression from the outside is just that

Anyone of those "Chihuahuas" are worth 12 of you. Cowards like you are just playing it up for attention and your OP should be renamed "being worthless with frankie and shemsu your vaguely veiled cohort" maby you can get a talk show.

I get that your self important and trying to look special but are you even getting something out of this? A certain purpose maby? No your some sort of belly flop troll pushing someone elses books until your sorry autobiography "swindling online" comes out. And it ends up as 4 whole pages of hate mail to JoS.

Frank.Woden said:
SunAndMoon said:
Goblock said:

Go back fapping yourself in front of a mirror , it will avoid people scrolling down nervously to search for an answer in topic.

Oy vey, @Frank.Woden got his half of a foreskin irritated by the stuff we are posting and that his little disclaimer in bold didn't work against us.

@Frank.Woden, please go duck yourself and innany circumstances do not return to the forums because everything you are posting is trolling and only wastes up server space that can be used for something far more useful, like topics or messages with important tips from our HP.

I understand that you have a grudge towards HP Cobra, a very ungrounded one, but, if you were a reasonable person, as the forum rules state, if you do not agree with what is posted on this forum, then leave.

We are individuals in serious need of spiritual development for the Age that Satan promised us, from what I heard on the JoS the Age of Aquarius.

So.... we do not have time to deal and hear not a single fuck from you.

And... based on the trolling you do, do not be surprised because people are aggressive with you, you just earned an achievement of -0% sympathy or at least chance of acceptance from the members of the JoS community.

And, if it is necessary to return the insult you said to a normal JoS member, then, for you @Frank.Woden I say, go fap to some of your jewish priestesses in robes that you have in your synagogue and be careful to not leave any cum traces when you do it, as it is very Haram :lol:

SunAndMoon said:
Frank.Woden said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That doesn't give you the right to insult me or saying "vey vey"... since a fake text is given as true on the JoS site, which the real debunkers have already dug into and the result was ridiculous to the whole community.

Or is there more to it?

You won't be afraid of an old wizard coming here to write two posts I hope.... :lol:

Anyone of those "Chihuahuas" are worth 12 of you. Cowards like you are just playing it up for attention and your OP should be renamed "being worthless with frankie and shemsu your vaguely veiled cohort" maby you can get a talk show.

I get that your self important and trying to look special but are you even getting something out of this? A certain purpose maby? No your some sort of belly flop troll pushing someone elses books until your sorry autobiography "swindling online" comes out. And it ends up as 4 whole pages of hate mail to JoS.

Chill the fuck out mate. You're barking very loudly at the wrong tree. I'm not what you think. Don't slander me again and I'll let it slide this time.

Frank.Woden said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Or is there more to it?

History is written by the winner unfortunately in some cases, though I've done some research on the Demons sigils most sites said muh Allister created them, an yet their is Grimoires with Demons sigils in them, their is proof of them being older yet it's not part of muh history, I wonder why, anyway the necronomicon is probably no different,HP Cobra told you about the jesuits stealing knowledge,

Look Frank.Woden.

I don't know why a more intelligent troll is coming here. It's like Johan Von Goethe's statement "Divide and Conquer, is a sound motto. Unite and lead is a better one."

Sheer fact is in your post you speak this guy did this and had Enochian this or whatever.

In a abstract matter I just view it as someone interacted with someone or something and downloaded something to reality.

i.e. A new technology was invented.

Maybe it's enemies playing both sides and giving truthful information so it does something and fucks around with the enemy. In other words these entities or these realities or this subjects work so many sides of the end and the middle. That it's kinda like Blitzkrieg/Cauldron battles. The only way to stop the enemy or fuck the enemy up so everyone sees is to Jupiter expand past Saturn and Jupiter itself and expand so far out that the entire wing of reality is crushed like a car crusher. You just go so far left/right that both sides against the middle get destroyed including the middle if you want or you crush both sides and pull the middle out saving whatever scraps of reality there is.

Or plainly invented it. Or had some semblance of working with some organization and created it through probing and testing.

Sheer fact is Humanity doesn't know WTF it's doing. As my grandfather said to me "Humanity can't be fixed but I don't want to die in a nuclear war".

Sheer fact is Frank.Woden no one gives a shit about who is this, or that is that, or whatever. I bet not even HP.Cobra gives two shits. We have a technology the occult networks have kvetched like the enemy and done nothing.

They don't even use their ForwardObs to fire for effect. They grab technology acclimate to themselves and get destroyed. Do you want to use the technology?

Perhaps using the technology does something. Or for example again it could be made up and people talking out their ass like your statements. Someone does vibration A and Vibration B of the Necronomicon Runes. Then something happens.

So we can infer that XYZ Necrune does something when working.

We've divined by members that the Germanic Runic style of Necrune vibrations works most effectively or has the most acclimation towards a European Theater of Operations language. So in essence the language is Mithra/Mitra technology with European properties. Probably why in the Middle East IF lucky and not race mixed some Arabs are Euro-compatible.

Their technological schemata has not been broken down or if there was race mixing at some point they returned back to their more Whiter Euro roots or can be considered European compatible to a small number of darker Whites such as Southern or Dark haired/light eyes.

It's a technology. We probably don't care we just perform our operations, we test, recover and recreate mankind.

I don't know why you think we are a religion or religious group. We are a Spiritual group and Spirituality requires scientific examination to at the very least believe.

As one person put it you guys sound like new agers with yoga, mantra, chakra it's all too newagey for me. Congratulations this is the work of the jews and the shabbos. How to discredit spirituality and cuck mankind for glorious judeo-bolshevism.

We don't know nor care about the Necronomicon I mean hell Maxine didn't even bother to put Necronomicon technology of working with the celestial objects till like 2007 or so. Before that the only thing we used was Necronomicon Chakra technology. It's kinda like this person on teen forum who replied to a person.

How many sons does Satan have. They are both literal and allegorical. We doubt he only possess 7 sons but we do believe his 7 sons are allegories for chakras and they postulated a new technology that I've never seen anyone divine before or had their Rob Zombie Flash of Superstition.

7 Sons = 7 Chakrs thus Azazel Apollo is the base while Nergal is this while this son is that chakra.

So to further his technology besides the standard Satan Base, Lilith Crown. What other Gods or entity technology applies to the Chakras. For example if Gold is the ultimate metal does that mean that center manipure is perfected magnum opusly and requires no further refinement.

Again it's just a technology it's subject to change and evolution.

The Necronomicon whether real or fake or controlled opposition or done by dupes or is dupe or whatever. Is just a technology that we grabbed it we reverse engineered it and re-engineered it and created a new technology from it.

It's like the German flying saucer engine from 1922 handled by General Kammler. They had an engine tied to a flying saucer tied to the power grid of Berlin and using electricity and it's technology they recreated the World's first Human tethered flying saucer since the Chinese Emperor in 1392 or 1492 who flew the last vimana around the World before friendly or hostile extra-terrestrials came and scared him into dismantling the ship.

Later on they built Vrill-Odin ships and further still used the glocke bell to divine a new mercury engine process a new engine and even built scrytronic devices to divine time and space.

Necronomicon like I said is just a technology. Enemy, friendly, or neutral you use what you gotta use it's a weapon stop complaining about that.

Sure it can be made better for example the new XM5 Spear .277 Fury is coming in total garbage. The first shot lands the next few shots are anti-aircraft munition. It's heavy, bulky, cumbersome.

All because the 5.56 falls short well you got the excellent 6.5 Grendle 19th century nearly 1,000 meter spitting range with 20th century German fighting tactic combined with 20th century/21st century German-American-Modern combat information warfare and telecommunications technologies.

A grendel AK like a Zastava or Grendel M4 sounds like the magic recipe you need for the stupidity the U.S. army states. The U.S. army is always fighting the previous war.

Necronomicon is just a technology like I said take all the versions ignore the history use it in modern warfare and cross-reference everything. Later you can begin the arduous journey re-creating the history. Think of it like the Cleopatra mummy they are scrying into. They are able to 3D animate her image, potentially hear her voice, and potentially hear her speak in Egyptian using 3D/AI/ML/SA technologies.

Holy shit imagine that applied to a scrytronic device and diving the original Necronomicon is XYZ old it went through 250,000 hands, 35 versions were made, 16 versions were used to make 107,000 copies only 36 survive in various caves and partially dismantled. The necronomicon that survive are at 45% truth with mostly falseness or less than stellar results of the improper use of the technology.

Imagine a technology or being of higher power explaining to you every piece of detail on the Necronomicon. Anyways you seem to be necronomically obsessed. We don't care we just use the technology. All these other occultists probably don't even know WTF the necronomicon does.

It's time to learn to use the technology. We provided a memetic strike package use it. It's a weapon don't be scared it's not gonna blow up in your face unless you really fuck up or don't pay attention to baneful versions which require an antidote plus additional cleaning and protection.

It's a strike package like a modern macro memetech weapon. 5th Generational warfare.

Necronomicon = low/lower/spiri-tech it's just a technology to do XYZ.

Frank.Woden said:
BlueLake666 said:
Frank.Woden said:

Oy vey, @Frank.Woden got his half of a foreskin irritated by the stuff we are posting and that his little disclaimer in bold didn't work against us.

I am glad you placed yourself in the disclaimer. :lol:

Indeed was not referred to all JoS community, you got your ticket-free for JoS-mini.
And considering you avatar image , next try you can use Mazinger Z while waiting for your adult age, more the Aquarius one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Acussing one of the new members that is here, or at leadt half new as I start to accomodate with some things over here, isn't going to makw you the victim of this argument.

More like, you are going to be very sorry when the Age of Aquarius or the Age of Satan will come, because either way you only tried to spread misinformation on a for that provides knowledge for several years.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect anything from a troll like you, who wouldn't I be surprised to hear that is paid by the epxosing the JoS website ir by other trolls such as Antifa or Zola Mageson which, I heard it was revealed a long time agi that he was jewish.

I placed myself as a "worthy candidate" of JoS Mini? What a shame on me :lol:

All you did was judt posting troll stuff and wasting other people's time.

Besides of that, I think that I am at liberty to use what kind of pictures I want both on my profile pic and also on my signature (which I currently did not add, but that is not of your business).

If you like to be like a pig staying in misery, then who am I to stop this after all!!

If you, @Frank.Woden think that you scared the shit out of me with a reply of yours then,, wrong for you, as I am starting to develop a very good relation with Father Satan from the JoS and he warned me that in my new life, I willam have to face trolls like you.

And as a last note here, @Frank.Woden, talking about a cartoon that is created by the Japanese is not a sign of maturity, or using a picture of a hobbo :lol:

Frank.Woden said:
BlueLake666 said:
Frank.Woden said:

I am glad you placed yourself in the disclaimer. :lol:

Indeed was not referred to all JoS community, you got your ticket-free for JoS-mini.
And considering you avatar image , next try you can use Mazinger Z while waiting for your adult age, more the Aquarius one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had some break (not from school) you idiot, as I am not a kid, but, anyways... I can do a much longer reply now.

So, @Frank.Woden troll, I suppose you get paid very well by the vicar behind the exposing the JoS jewish website that slanders us a lot.

No wonder, as you seem a lot like him based on your posts, falsely accusing the JoS that there is plagiarism happening in it, when in fact it doesn't happen at all and such.

If you are so mature like you call it, then why do you childishly and puerile breach the rules of our forums by posting information about a fake Necronomicon? Is it the fact that you like to do long-ass useless posts on the forum and wasting server space? Is it the fact that you feel quite alone in your poor social life and decide to do a little trolling out there because you think that is how "you will make friends"?

Sadly for you, you didn't make any friends here, except for enemies, you made them a lot.

You have been offered the chance to educate yourself and try to evolve spiritually and physically with the help of the JoS main website and the techniques presented by our Guardians, but, in the end, you decided to keep on the "I am the best troll ever attitude" and keep calling members what not; Chiwawas, drugged individuals, individuals that are stupid or, based on your "disclaimer" with an IQ below 60, which by the way, based on the Test of the Mental Coefficient Registry, 60 truly represents the number of retardness, so, you made us retards, (more like, you made *yourself* a retard) based on the description you provide but *sigh* who am I to stop an individual if he wants to be ill-willed, and, not only that, you kept on posting the fake information, saying that you did a dedication to Shiva, which, in any circumstances isn't the one we are truly talking about on the JoS, and also doesn't at all coincide to Satan, as, from what the JoS (or JoS Mini :lol: truly states it that Satan is also Ea / Enki and think that, perhaps not members with experience (much more than mines, of course) would be tricked by this "wizardry" of yours, but new members like me who are vulnerable because they are either just simply learning or they are vulnerable because they came from xian-backgrounds, thus, making them ex-xians.

You can't say that you want to spread the truth if you have a signature which provides a gorish website... and also that has directories and subdirectories with folders of porn and others... also containing [REDACTED] porn that would mostly be watched by trolls like you.

I mean, for a second everyone is here and spiritually chill, trying to learn, then the @Frank.Woden troll appears and then everyone is angered by your refulations on the forums.

It is like the movie The Lego Batman Movie in 2017 where in one of the scenes, the Gotham citizens celebrate Barbara Gordon as their new comissaire and then, the Joker interrupts the party with some fake surrounding scene and fake pretext that "he is sorry" for the actions that he did.

In this case you are the Joker and we are the Gotham team that spreads the truth and lives spiritually chill but is disturbed by psychopaths like you.

If your purpose was legitimate, then do you think everyone would have been paranoid or something like this to disapprove your posts and / or say that you are just a troll or spreading lies? I think it is not the case.

What is your purpose exactly, beside slandering the JoS and show a totally ungrounded grudge you hold against HP Hooded Cobra?

Share more information rather than insisting on the loophole of playing as a supposed victim but, factually being the troll everyone hates.

But.. that is of course if you are going to do this... thing which I totally don't believe since every single piece of information provided to you by the Guardians, by the Members, by the HP doesn't seem to get to your half of a brain.

You need to know that in Politics, trolls and infiltrators aren't welcome, it is just like the Abraham Lincoln incident where there was an individual who tried to assassinate him, failed attempt... gladfully... and also when the British Colonists forcibly occupied Boston, and, besides the Tea Party from Boston, there were also spies and scouts that were trained to infiltrate by psychologically manipulating the Boston army. What happened to those infiltrators? They were wiped out so to say!

Any nonsense that is after posting a 7-8 text wall of topics related to fake information regarding a Jewish interpretation of the Necronomicon, and, even worse, sustaining such fake information and also calling members names and making them seem retards, drugged people and [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] clearly shows that you are either a troll or the worst them all... but... wouldn't surprise me... you are a troll who is paid by the so-called exposing the JoS website or Antifa trolls, which, again... the fact that they participate in Antifa is a two-bladed sword, since they are fighting Fascism (Very good thing but also fight National Socialists Very bad thing).

Well... tell your ANTIFA or Salty Cracker Army or 4chan idiots that there will never be such thing as JoS members, especially new ones or half-new ones like me that will be corrupted by you, and, better stay on the 4chan and leave the forums if you have such meltdowns of your half-sliced brains.

You basically said to @sshivafr that she is supposedly playing the victim card, and that she has a strong language, but, you... aren't you the troll who called us retards and [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]? And then pushed the innocent cassette play that you are trying to gently and "legitimately" save us from "lies" that are in the JoS?

Huh?

Think again before putting your arguments here on the post forum.. since once you publish posts... you have an at least 10 minute time limit to delete them... otherwise... they will not be deleted, like in the Windows 10 system restore, where if Windows created a restore point, even if you delete the files after that limit... the Windows System Restore function will do its work by putting back the files you deleted after the restore point was created.

Basically, if you are calculating at least from the moralistic perspective... you are the one who calls us [REDACTED] things and then plays the vinyl disc on the gramophone of "being innocent" or "trying to gently and "legitimately" save us" from "lies".

Come on! It is already redundant, like the Agent Smith clones in the Matrix movie.

Or the Lady Redundant from the Word Girl PBS KIDS[.]org game back in 2012-2015.

If you want to continue trolling at least try to find other pretexts and texts that you share as it seems that this thing with the Necronomicon is like sex or other basic need... everyone knows how does it work and how it is done / realized :lol:

That is... of course... if you are not using a spambot or something like this like the spam bots that are appearing on Discord or on Facebook or E-mail services.

Posters, even trolls, have their own responsibility for the posts they make and, unluckily for you... posts that are Agent Smith Matrix - redundant are not accepted on the Forums and most likely, you will get dissaproved.

Fine, if that is your achievement... aye my troll, you shaleth celebrateh the accomplishment of the top idiot of the year on the Forums, just like the Escargoon idiotic slug from the Kirby King of the Stars series. :lol:

Regarding this, what matters is not what I spiritual and godless historians write about this, but that the sigils and workings are legitimate, of verifiable value to an SS practitioner.

There is more to spiritual knowledge than reading the words written by the godless scholar, or educated fool.

When one is initiated on the spiritual path, one can innately feel whether something is legitimate or nonsense, as can the nonsense be picked out from the truth.

Regarding the Necronomicon meditations and sigils we share on the JoS as being safe and beneficial meditations for an SS, it is verified by the most advanced and experienced members who practice SS that these are not only fine but can also be beneficial.

All the rest what you write, for a practitioner of Spiritual Satanism, it comes down to little more than semantics.

Your claim to any hoax lies in the worthless writings of random people with no qualifications on the practice of the occult.

Therefore, it can only be dismissed.

As for the seals, as with any sigil, these are to be practiced through visualization. The power of which is driven by the soul and manifested through the application of consciousness in the art of visualization combined with mantra.

It is perfectly incorporated within the 8 fold path.

The fact these are distributed digitally diminishes nothing, as these are practiced internally with ones own power of realization and manifestation.

Your critique about this alone shows how lacking your understanding of any true spirituality really is, and are absolutely unqualified to make judgement on this.

Don't remain the educated fool, but open yourself up to wisdom if you truly care to seek personal growth and advancement of the soul to higher existence.

Hail Satan!

Goblock said:
SunAndMoon said:
Goblock said:

schizo rant lol :ugeek:
i didnt ask u lol, i dont pretend to sound smart maybe opposite hehe i just wanna know true necronomicon but guess i stick with simon

@Goblock, the real Necronomicon is the one provided on the JoS.

The Simon one is only a Xian copy of it caused either by corruption by the jews or the fact that the supposed Simon Necronomicon needed to be approved by the prying eyes of xianriy, but, the first option, regarding the Jewish corruption, is the reality of things.

Leave the @Frank.Woden troll alone, do not fall into his clutches.

Frank.Woden said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Or is there more to it?

There is no fundamental answer to the points provided by the replies that were serious, you have not mentioned much of anything about after people have told you the plain facts on arriving to certain conclusions on experimentations.

I have every right to reply in any manner possible when I and the JoS are repeatedly spoken to in a demeaning manner, which is for all that is, also inaccurate and purposefully wrong.

We have done far more research than you in that regard, and therefore, we have took the approach we did on the Al Azif. You have not done anything except of write about "sources", which everyone can find, and see the very same dispute, that we ourselves have seen over the book.

HPS Maxine herself has expressed her doubts, and therefore, she brought this out for testing. The disputed origins have been conversed about. People then shared experiences, and she decided accordingly.

You are starting off from a negative and wrong line of thinking which presupposes that "members didn't know" or that there was anything deliberate here, so you made a falsified argument to cast doubts for no reason.

People have asked many times about this and we have related our opinion both about the "questionable" sources, but also about the function, which hundreds of members have reported to have been working etc.

Regardless, keep it coming, I have no problem personally, except when it comes to purposeful negativity, which will be answered likewise.

Frank.Woden said:

Firstly, it was ME that tried to use Your RTRs on a top of a Volcano in my blue flames to send the enemy a huge attack connected to Earth power lines. Yes I am a tester, I develop and i trash immediately what doesn't work or is founded on lies.
This is part of my procedure on how to apply pragmatism to any sort of occultism.

I like JoS, I am the apparently chaotic force that tries to place the basics for improvement through necessary criticism.
As a sword can be modeled many times till reaching perfection, don't take everything personal in criticism , screaming out each time like a group of chatbots. Try to develop some logic and sharp attitude and if something is wrong, fake or based on a LIE must be changed, build up again on more concrete basics , fundamentals and of course mutual knowledge. There is nothing bad with that.

The problem is not in your criticism. I answered you for that reason, in this and other threads.

It's in the subject that you always forcibly try to pass down an argument that starts from a negative and deceitful point; ie, falsehood that JoS promoted this without reading about it, or that nobody asked of this [oh my, what a great discovery] and then when others post to you HPS Maxine literal actions which prove the genuineness of it all, you just brush it off saying that you was an asshole instead of essentially admitting falsehood of criticism and intention, and then maybe going back to being the same chaotic force, for no real reason.

Goblock said:
SunAndMoon said:
Goblock said:

schizo rant lol :ugeek:
i didnt ask u lol, i dont pretend to sound smart maybe opposite hehe i just wanna know true necronomicon but guess i stick with simon

Go for it troll just do whatever it is under your bridge with your boss frankie and you can stay there. :!:

Frank.Woden said:
Thanks for your opinion on it, although I think there is still confusion in what You write.
Lovecraft didn't wrote any Necronomicon, was just a name of a "dark book" used for fiction stories he wrote!
He also published "The history of Necronomicon" , which has been published after he died. Was a story-teller, that's all...

I read Dee's Monas Hieroglyphica: it's full of jewish-christian crap , and he was living in a distant time from us.

The point of my discussion, is the statement wrote on JoS site where affirming that the text is truly written and translated by a PhD from Harvard. It has already been proved it is not, the book presented is a watered-down version of the Simon one. (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html)
Of course before comment would be necessary to read both and compare, that will help a lot the topic.

And the key-point is yes , using the right sources for the right purposes.

LOL you're right! It was many years ago I read a PDF titled 'The Necromonicon', which I might've not completed in full.

I don't know if it was Dee's version, perhaps Simon's, or otherwise. (I'm thinking it might be Simon's).

My vague memory of it described the travels of an Arab. I know it took place in Egypt and this person spoke of his experiences summoning Demons and such, discussing symbols, methods and experiences.

I might have to get back into researching this. Thanks for giving me some good sources on where to start. :)

Firstly I have to say how sad this whole bickering and drama are. I don't care why this supposed shivaist guy attacked everyone, it was unwarranted. Then some fell for it, got all defensive/offensive and it all spiraled out. So thanx for ruining a nice topic. I really wanted to know if anyone had some more info on this and maybe we could have a constructive conversation about further refining the available data so that there is benefit to those that are serious about it. For example, the black headed people had a highly advanced understanding of astronomical and mathematical matters from a spiritual perspective (more than they're given credit) so maybe if we can verify some of the formulas like names, planetary associations and parts of the instructions I suspect were modified with their deepest origin, we can correct them to get to a more potent work that could have implications beyond its chakra empowering aspect. I feel this is important and have been encouraged by our Great Father to continue my research. As we don't have access to all the findings and can't read cuneiform (can anyone here do that?) we have to rely on sources that aren't always to be trusted. Because of that it is, in my humble opinion, wiser to turn straight to the source and inspiration of those writings and just ask. When I get to know more I will gladly share in a new unpolluted topic about this and if someone wants to help please let me know.

Shemsu said:
Firstly I have to say how sad this whole bickering and drama are. I don't care why this supposed shivaist guy attacked everyone, it was unwarranted. Then some fell for it, got all defensive/offensive and it all spiraled out. So thanx for ruining a nice topic. I really wanted to know if anyone had some more info on this and maybe we could have a constructive conversation about further refining the available data so that there is benefit to those that are serious about it. For example, the black headed people had a highly advanced understanding of astronomical and mathematical matters from a spiritual perspective (more than they're given credit) so maybe if we can verify some of the formulas like names, planetary associations and parts of the instructions I suspect were modified with their deepest origin, we can correct them to get to a more potent work that could have implications beyond its chakra empowering aspect. I feel this is important and have been encouraged by our Great Father to continue my research. As we don't have access to all the findings and can't read cuneiform (can anyone here do that?) we have to rely on sources that aren't always to be trusted. Because of that it is, in my humble opinion, wiser to turn straight to the source and inspiration of those writings and just ask. When I get to know more I will gladly share in a new unpolluted topic about this and if someone wants to help please let me know.

Yes because the whole JoS is about your piss poor attempt at politics while you push stuff leading directly to kthulu you shitty crook. Obviously if your "Great father" felt it was important he would have had the JoS HPs, JoS guardians and those that have been under his direct guidance and protection for decades doing it. Since I cant read cuniform I should just trust you because you typed "our great father" from god knows where on Earth? You could well be wearing a kippa and reading the torah while you ship us some bullshit! You stupid? Please check the forum name, its not kthulu dot whatever this the forum for Joyofsatan.org

:arrow: Your ass kissing opinion is to brown nose by sounding pious while pushing kthulu as that is exactly where this is going. ;)

Why dont you and the OP F-off and make paper jets out of your fake ass research and chuck them directly into the bin. Next you can climb into the bin too as you are trash pushing that the shabby and fake OP which somehow is supposed to be credible (THE FAKE OP WHICH WILL EDIT THERE POSTS AFTER YOU HAVE BROWN NOSED ENOUGH AND PRETEND THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS UNREASONABLE).

Thank you in advance for your understanding sir brown noser. Now kindly gather your crew and fuck off.

SunAndMoon said:
Shemsu said:

Yes because the whole JoS is about your piss poor attempt at politics while you push stuff leading directly to kthulu you shitty crook. Obviously if your "Great father" felt it was important he would have had the JoS HPs, JoS guardians and those that have been under his direct guidance and protection for decades doing it. Since I cant read cuniform I should just trust you because you typed "our great father" from god knows where on Earth? You could well be wearing a kippa and reading the torah while you ship us some bullshit! You stupid? Please check the forum name, its not kthulu dot whatever this the forum for Joyofsatan.org

:arrow: Your ass kissing opinion is to brown nose by sounding pious while pushing kthulu as that is exactly where this is going. ;)

Why dont you and the OP F-off and make paper jets out of your fake ass research and chuck them directly into the bin. Next you can climb into the bin too as you are trash pushing that the shabby and fake OP which somehow is supposed to be credible (THE FAKE OP WHICH WILL EDIT THERE POSTS AFTER YOU HAVE BROWN NOSED ENOUGH AND PRETEND THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS UNREASONABLE).

Thank you in advance for your understanding sir brown noser. Now kindly gather your crew and fuck off.

+1

No one should ever symphatize with trolls or troll supporters.

I think I jave just wasted myself a lot of time.by reading the Frank troll posts and even replying to them, as the individual will not understand, willingly won't understand a single thing that I write here.

Looks like it is end of payment cycle for the trolls like Frank or Shemsu which are paid by either the exposing JoS vicar, or the Antifa trolls.

After all, if they want to grovel in dissociatice assumptive disorder (yeah, I invented that) they can safely do it and fuck off. :twisted:

Frank.Woden said:
I find myself though , analyzing the sources, to admit that the Sumerian/Akkadian Magickal contents expressed in the various versions above refer to real "star-gates" to projections of Greater, larger beings about whom we know very little.

There are "χθόνιος" deities. , underground, that are not very nice or even easy for the experienced magician to tame once summoned.

Maxime was aware of this, which is why she advised the foolish or inexperienced not to approach her Necronomicon-based techniques. (basically using the names of the ANNUNAKI)

For one, you put words in HPS Maxine's mouth which are entirely false and wrong.

You don't understand a single thing of what HPS Maxine understands at all, and even have the audacity to put words in her mouth as a form of subversion of the truth.

For two, star gates. Yeah exactly, that is the worthless garbage you would expect from a fool who only reads and doesn't know.

You don't even understand allegory do you? This sci-fi fantasy has nothing to with the reality we live in and speak about... just beyond childish, especially coming from the mouth of someone who calls themselves intellectual.

It is laughable.

Deities underground? I see, here we go again. Hollow earth, Agatha syndrome perhaps? Or you think deities are "sealed" in chambers in the earth, literally?

Then the part, to be tamed? No.

Summoning the Gods is not to tame any thing, and summoning any other random force unrelated to the Gods is not only useless it is also worthless and cannot be tamed anyway.

The concept of summoning things to tame them is entirely jewish garbage and also a folly, as regardless of what you summon, it can not be tamed or controlled anyway no matter what it is, be it an enemy entity or some random force from the cosmos, or one of our Gods.

Such worthless commentary... there is no need to further comment on anything you say, as your thinking is so far removed from any level of understanding that calling it delusion does not do justice to the ultimate numbness of your mind...

Hail Satan!

Frank.Woden said:
gET YoUr FAcTs RighT!!

Just don't write BULLSHITS, that's pretty easy to understand even for a mongoloid like you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Says the one who shares a jewish 7-10 text wall and then tells people that he wants to save them, supposedly, and also puts the innocent card that he is a supposed victim that is harrassed but he is the one who calls members [REDACTED] things.

Go fuck off you hypocrite, you trully deserve the most stinkiest place for being a shitard all along. :evil:

NakedPluto said:
IMG-20221211-173354.jpg

Photo by Rabbi Jesus depicting Frankman Hollywood.

:cool: How true this is.

I always thought that the frank Hollywood troll is somehow paid by someone to do this exaggerated amount of jewosh posts from that supposed occult blog.

We need anyways to be prepared if the idiot registers under a different account. :!:

Frank.Woden said:
NakedPluto said:
IMG-20221211-173354.jpg

Photo by Rabbi Jesus depicting Frankman Hollywood.

:lol:

Is this Yourself bitch?

@Frank.Woden go find a coin down the sewer or something else as you are starting to be only a redundant fuck.

You had the chance to develop yourself yet you chose to continue with the lies.

Keep on jewing until you get a kick-in-the-ass ban.

There is nothing more grotesque than hypocrites that are mindlessly walking here.

How is the payment check you hourly and daily get from your rabbi?

I think there are some generous amounts of money that you get.

More likely you said the Is it Yourself bitch thing to yourself aka @Frank.Woden sent a harassing reply to ➡️ @Frank.Woden

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back