Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Occult War

FatalStrategies

“The occult war is a battle that is waged imperceptibly by the forces of global subversion, with means and in circumstances ignored by current historiography. The notion of occult war belongs to a three-dimensional view of history: this viewdoes not regard as essential the two superficial dimensions of time and space (which include causes, facts, and visible leaders) but rather emphasizes the dimension of depth, or the "subterranean" dimension in which forces and influences often act in a decisive manner, and which, more often not than not, cannot be reduced to what is merely human, whether at an individual or a collective level”
- Julius Evola

The Torah is a piece of occult weaponry.

Although I applaud your torah shattering rituas, I m concerned that they may not properly guard you against all of its inlets into our world. I do not have any specific instructions for you, but I would like to direct you towards a better understanding of their methods.

Many have misinterpreted what I have written on this, andfor obvious reasons. But through a long process I have managed to decifer various Hindu spells regarding such pocket universes as the torah worshipers want to bring about.

Judaism has been a disaster for the human race.

Hail Satan.

Frank.Woden said:
Some time ago on this forum I asked why reverse torah attacks might be some form of attack.

I was answered that they should generate some kind of white noise and nullify their weak metatrons. I think they may also have some effect, but I'm sure there are more lethal and effective weapons to annihilate the parasites, perhaps yet to be developed and deeply investigated to annihilate them.

That is actually one of the reason I am still interacting in this forum.

Part of the attack process is because the Jew is unnaturally sustaining its activities through these rituals. By removing their karmic scapegoating, returning their curses/blood sacrifices, and restoring a Gentile's natural perception of them, this aids in our struggle.

However, people have done direct attacks using runes and such. It is just that this is pointless when the populace had created a defense for the Jews. That is why the RTR's had to be done first.

Similarly, the demons are both necessary for guidance of humanity, but also their direct countering of Jewish influence. We have done a lot to remove the Jewish influence, now we are in a better position to enhance our own offensive power. One great way to do this is restoring the position of the Gods through their rituals.

I hope this gives you a better insight here.

Goblock said:
how? pls explain why rune is ineffective, rune against jew is like fighting fire with water they are opposite it is using gentile magick against kike why would i not use?

The runes are not ineffective in general, it is just that in that scenario it would be useful to use a direct reversal of Hebrew to remove that. The same goes for removing other energy.

While Thurisaz represents the destructive aspect of Mars, it would have a lower efficiency of destruction compared to the direct reversal of Hebrew itself.

Also, I was referring to first targeting the Hebrew systems of magic before targeting other elements of their criminal network. This is a different point beyond which tool to use for this.

Goblock said:
is this tested? like using rtr against local rabbi vs using thurisaz against local rabbi to see which is best? if not id rather use rune but i guess i could test this myself. use hebrew against hebrew is like fire against fire i think water against fire better in my opinion but guess i can see.
Thurisaz is only one energy source, which is of Mars. The entire Hebrew alphabet consists of many different energies, all derived from the 4 elements, just like our own runic or sanskrit systems. Mars is only one tool which does not perfectly counter everything, which is why it is better to use the direct reversal. This is the difference between using a hammer versus a pickaxe to break apart a rock.

You can test this, such as by using it on a Christian. Over time, their beliefs will falter as the curses and other energy is removed. When you do the activity yourself, by invoking the energy, you are also getting some of its effects as well, which is good.

If you then clean yourself afterwards, those who are open can sense a significant increase in dirt coming off the soul, which are latent or current curses from the enemy.

By the way, the REVERSE torah rituals are not Hebrew in any way. They are the literal, energetic opposite. This is the same principle like if you reversed a runic or sanskrit mantra, where you would get a negative energy from it.

Many Hebrew words are either direct reverses or other corruptions of Gentile words as well, so some of the sounds you make are actually Gentile words. Again, the reason why we do not use the runes is because they are less efficient for this purpose.

Goblock said:
is this tested? like using rtr against local rabbi vs using thurisaz against local rabbi to see which is best?

RTRs are general purpose, they are used for removing the effects the hebrew curses have in the astral atmosphere of the people of the earth. They aren't used for targeting a specific jew, so the comparison to using them against a rabbi is like comparing apples and oranges. For targeting specific jews, thurisaz is much better.

Goblock said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404831 time=1670602697 user_id=21286]
Frank.Woden said:

However, people have done direct attacks using runes and such. It is just that this is pointless when the populace had created a defense for the Jews. That is why the RTR's had to be done first.

how? pls explain why rune is ineffective, rune against jew is like fighting fire with water they are opposite it is using gentile magick against kike why would i not use?

You and your boss frankie are so smart that you can go figure it out. Besides explaining it to you would be ineffective since your a troll.

Goblock said:
SunAndMoon said:
Goblock said:

You and your boss frankie are so smart that you can go figure it out. Besides explaining it to you would be ineffective since your a troll.

funny thing is i think i know you, dont know where you get that frankie my boss i only respond 1 time to him unless you talk about 2 posts that r disaproved lol which makes me think. odd you join so recent just to attempt to attack me and frank.woden something more is going on here but many wont understand this but i know hehe. and yeah i troll sometimes so?

Here it is guys the "are you an infiltrator scheme" same old shit from the trolls.

Goblock said:
SunAndMoon said:
Goblock said:

funny thing is i think i know you, dont know where you get that frankie my boss i only respond 1 time to him unless you talk about 2 posts that r disaproved lol which makes me think. odd you join so recent just to attempt to attack me and frank.woden something more is going on here but many wont understand this but i know hehe. and yeah i troll sometimes so?

@Goblock, you just affirmed yourself :lol:.

and yeah i troll sometimes so?

Trolling is not accepted Russian 10 year old kiddo.

ты просто еврейский ублюдок.

Иди к Путину и почисти ему ботинки. :twisted:

Goblock said:
not really you dont understand my meaning like i knew people would not. im not russian but i translate what you say and no im not kike this just dumb excuse always use when someone disagree you ever think people come her to troll just for fun not cause its some grand scheme to undermine jos or smthn? i ask to find answer and yes some troll here cause i nice i will give you secret to my account detail in rune below if interpret properly you understand why i am here, also yeah kreig no judge i still new but one day i will surpass even you in this

Yes, keep associating yourself with trolling, aspects of O9A, "dark Gods", opposition to RTRs, and other nonsense and I am sure you will surpass everyone some day. Instead, you should be adopting behaviors in line with quick advancement under the guidance of Satan, if you desire a position of large success.

We deal with many serious trolls and other enemies, so we would appreciate it if you would tone down trolling which is done for entertainment. I tried to give you serious answers in other threads, but you are not showing the same respect to me and others by doing this.

I am not sure why you would choose the "reporting radicalism" site as your source for your images or why you would represent yourself with the reverse of Algiz. One interpretation of this could by that you feel a lack of safety or connection to the Gods. I definitely hope you are not implying these runes are what you want for those on JoS.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=405349 time=1670791463 user_id=21286]
Goblock said:
not really you dont understand my meaning like i knew people would not. im not russian but i translate what you say and no im not kike this just dumb excuse always use when someone disagree you ever think people come her to troll just for fun not cause its some grand scheme to undermine jos or smthn? i ask to find answer and yes some troll here cause i nice i will give you secret to my account detail in rune below if interpret properly you understand why i am here, also yeah kreig no judge i still new but one day i will surpass even you in this

Yes, keep associating yourself with trolling, aspects of O9A, "dark Gods", opposition to RTRs, and other nonsense and I am sure you will surpass everyone some day. Instead, you should be adopting behaviors in line with quick advancement under the guidance of Satan, if you desire a position of large success.

We deal with many serious trolls and other enemies, so we would appreciate it if you would tone down trolling which is done for entertainment. I tried to give you serious answers in other threads, but you are not showing the same respect to me and others by doing this.

I am not sure why you would choose the "reporting radicalism" site as your source for your images or why you would represent yourself with the reverse of Algiz. One interpretation of this could by that you feel a lack of safety or connection to the Gods. I definitely hope you are not implying these runes are what you want for those on JoS.

You told him it :cool:

If he wants to associate himself with such slanderous values of O9A and others, then he can do it as he wants.

Though, posts from him only waste server space and that is no good, as members who are learning, want to share or exchange opinions or HP that has announcements to post cannot post certain announcements because of the Goblock idiot who is trolling here like nuts.

I should have thought about this after I saw his message in the Occult citations real or fake topic by our HP when he asked how to have intercourse with sirens. Pathetic and useless message that I think it wasted at least 14 kilobytes of server space.

That space could have been occupied by a simple reply that says Great Work HP, thus encouraging the High Priest Cobra to continue his work.

BlueLake666 said:
I should have thought about this after I saw his message in the Occult citations real or fake topic by our HP when he asked how to have intercourse with sirens. Pathetic and useless message that I think it wasted at least 14 kilobytes of server space.

That space could have been occupied by a simple reply that says Great Work HP, thus encouraging the High Priest Cobra to continue his work.

This is an example of trolling, but we also must be patient with those who have genuine questions. We are allowed to write more than just basic praise, for example.

Usually there is little to gain by directly attacking those with differing opinions, whether they are trolling or not. Just answer and move on.

Goblock said:
i will give you secret to my account detail in rune below if interpret properly you understand why i am here, also yeah kreig no judge i still new but one day i will surpass even you in this

m_106_osnovne-hrafichne-zobrazhennia-symvolu.jpg
m_123_osnovne-hrafichne-zobrazhennia-symvolu.jpg

I'm suprised nobody got this one seemed easy to me.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Goblock said:
i will give you secret to my account detail in rune below if interpret properly you understand why i am here, also yeah kreig no judge i still new but one day i will surpass even you in this

m_106_osnovne-hrafichne-zobrazhennia-symvolu.jpg
m_123_osnovne-hrafichne-zobrazhennia-symvolu.jpg

Trolls associated themselves with the runes because the runes are on the JoS but they also insult the necronomicon pages aswell as its sources. Probably a cheap effort at some kind of reverse psychology I guess. Well well trolls trying to dis JoS WHAT UTTER SHOCK AND SUPRISE!! :roll:

Goblock said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
yes indeed quite easy

:lol: Perhaps using the runes in reverse backfired to you, as you decided to expose yourself on the Endsieg_Enjoyer account.

You basically think that YouTube Kids and the JoS is the same shiet that you can easily go to troll on.

Well, unluckily for you, this isn't at all Cocomelon or YouTuhe Kids or Ruclip.

:lol: You have just dumped yourself up.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404831 time=1670602697 user_id=21286]
Frank.Woden said:
Some time ago on this forum I asked why reverse torah attacks might be some form of attack.

I was answered that they should generate some kind of white noise and nullify their weak metatrons. I think they may also have some effect, but I'm sure there are more lethal and effective weapons to annihilate the parasites, perhaps yet to be developed and deeply investigated to annihilate them.

That is actually one of the reason I am still interacting in this forum.

Part of the attack process is because the Jew is unnaturally sustaining its activities through these rituals. By removing their karmic scapegoating, returning their curses/blood sacrifices, and restoring a Gentile's natural perception of them, this aids in our struggle.

Similarly, the demons are both necessary for guidance of humanity, but also their direct countering of Jewish influence. We have done a lot to remove the Jewish influence, now we are in a better position to enhance our own offensive power. One great way to do this is restoring the position of the Gods through their rituals.

I hope this gives you a better insight here.

That does clear up your methods, and this does seem much more comprehensive now that you explain it, but I am also concerned about the nature of this magic.

You see, the precise nature of these worings can only be grasped by reading their texts, nael the bible, the talmud and zohar. However, these texts especially the talmud and zohar, seem t be deliberately written to screw with the head of any sane person. Because of this, I cannot in good faith recomend a study of them. But that also leaves us woefully undefended. The best solution I can see is to break it up into sections and provide the occult backround.

For example, according to the Zohar, "god is the source of light" in which "light" is equated to "pleasure." This is an odd idea, and is followed by a even odder one:
"Therefore, when the desire to create souls (the will to enjoy) appeared in the Creator, when He wished
to fill them with the most perfect delight—to sense Him and to delight in His
perfection—to make creatures just as He is, His desire was immediately realized.
Thus appeared the World of Ein Sof, in which we already exist in our final state."

Taken together, this s a brazzen admission of the nature of kabbalistic thinking, getting closer to their god means finding pleasure in following the rules of their cult. The whole thing is a mindfuck and to be honest I wouldnt wish thezohar on my worst enemy, but it has to be done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back