Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can’t focus, how to practice it?

occisaraihc

Hello! What’s up? My question is: what can I do to FOCUS when meditating? Is there any technique for that?
There are some times that I can deep trance. But I’ve been trying to meditate “for me” no particular reason than feeling my energies and so. And I can’t trance, and I lose my focus very fast, although I meditate siting, I always seem to fall asleep. I hate it.
Also: my energy is on cleansing my new office (asked about this before in another topic and you helped me a lot), and I’m vibrating runes. I do a whole meditation that someone here adviced, with runes, prayers, affirmations, and visualization.
Is it possible that if my energy is there, I can’t meditate or feel tired to do so? And that’s why I fall asleep?
I don’t know I feel really frustrated because I can’t raise more energy for me.
Thank you in advance!!!

Maybe you get sleepy from tiredness. Don't meditate tired, for example, don't meditate the evening as the last thing after a whole day of work and commitments. A suggestion, get up an hour earlier, eat breakfast earlier, meditate and then go to work.

As for concentration. You have to control your mind and its worthless nonsense. In most cases it is, these are unnecessary, repetitive and useless thoughts and emotions. Such a habit is distracting, unproductive and time-wasting.

We are used to thinking all the time and too much, as if it were necessary. We always expect to do or say something. If you are a person who thinks too much, you need to radically change your mind.

Think little and only when necessary. The mind is a crazy, drugged stupid monkey; you have to accustom it properly.

When you want to focus on something, all your attention must be there. But your person and your mind constantly steal and waste your attention and energy.

As a first thing you have to learn to keep your attention on your consciousness. Don't identify with anything or anyone, don't give any attention to the mind and its activities, just observe and the mind will calm down and stop because without attention it cannot continue.

occisaraihc said:
Hello! What’s up? My question is: what can I do to FOCUS when meditating? Is there any technique for that?
There are some times that I can deep trance. But I’ve been trying to meditate “for me” no particular reason than feeling my energies and so. And I can’t trance, and I lose my focus very fast, although I meditate siting, I always seem to fall asleep. I hate it.
Also: my energy is on cleansing my new office (asked about this before in another topic and you helped me a lot), and I’m vibrating runes. I do a whole meditation that someone here adviced, with runes, prayers, affirmations, and visualization.
Is it possible that if my energy is there, I can’t meditate or feel tired to do so? And that’s why I fall asleep?
Thank you in advance!!!

There is Void Meditation, As well there is a Technique in the 40 Day meditation program specifically for the task of improving Focus, where you light a Candle and stare at the Fire for a Minute, close your eyes, and focus on the lightspot.

Try not to spend so much time on Social Media, watching TV, Video games. Having a clean room, write down any problems you might be having to "get them off your chest".

I also "suffer" with sleepiness during meditation, so honestly I have chosen a more active meditation program. Focusing on Yoga, Study, Mental Imagery, Manifestation, RTRs.

occisaraihc said:
Void meditation for training concentration ability.
Also, the mind and brain take time to adjust to this new activity which is why you can feel tired at times.
Lastly, stay hydrated at all times.
Thank you in advance!!!
You should raise energy before performing magick. For example by breathing exercises or physical yoga.

Here is a beginner friendly mediation for rising energy: 666 Meditation:
1. Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times.
2. Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times
3. Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.
If you are uncomfortable with too much energy AFTER the ritual is finished, ask
your Guardian Demon or call on Satan to take the energies.

Bravera said:
I also "suffer" with sleepiness during meditation, so honestly I have chosen a more active meditation program. Focusing on Yoga, Study, Mental Imagery, Manifestation, RTRs.
For you too, see above about the mind and hydration.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back