Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Greetings 👋🏻

BlueLake666

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
Hello, there, brothers and sisters! :D

This is my first post here on the forums, also, new member here.

I will try my best to learn Spiritual Satanism and help the humanity.

I sincerely like your cause that you fight for.

Hail Satan

Welcome-Memes-16.jpeg

BlueLake666 said:

My intuition says you're that Romanian infiltrator with a different account. Same frequency of posts, same writing style and your account name follows the exact same pattern:

BehemothWarrior666
SatanicWorshiper666
NitrateOfsatate666
BlueLake666

All of them are 2 capitalized words followed by 666, without any spaces in between.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm usually not. Nevertheless, I'll give you the benefit of doubt, but I'll be on the watch in case you post something trollish, so be careful not to expose yourself again.

The Nameless One said:
BlueLake666 said:

My intuition says you're that Romanian infiltrator with a different account. Same frequency of posts, same writing style and your account name follows the exact same pattern:

BehemothWarrior666
SatanicWorshiper666
NitrateOfsatate666
BlueLake666

All of them are 2 capitalized words followed by 666, without any spaces in between.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm usually not. Nevertheless, I'll give you the benefit of doubt, but I'll be on the watch in case you post something trollish, so be careful not to expose yourself again.

I completely agree, I was thinking the same thing.

I think that there is even a coordinated attack with people a little more "fine" than this oddball but who are there to make doubt, point out paradoxes (on thousands of articles!!). All in insinuations.

The Nameless One said:
BlueLake666 said:

BehemothWarrior666
SatanicWorshiper666
NitrateOfsatate666
BlueLake666

I do not know about the individuals you mentioned, but, even if they did something wrong in the past... that doesn't mean I am a troll.

But, I do not mind you to be in watch for my posts if you feel like it is necessary.

The thing is I find a second word in my name, in this case the "Lake" word very nonsensical if not capitalized.

And the 666, from what I heard when I studied your website a bit more, says that it has some connections with the Sun and represents vital force, just like horns do.

But, anyways, if there are tips you need to provide me with, then I will gladly here them.

After all... I think.... more intensely as I saw your website and teachings for newbies like me... the fact that the concept of Spiritual Satanism is about learning and evolving one's abilities into becoming an immortal. :D

The Nameless One said:
BlueLake666 said:

BehemothWarrior666
SatanicWorshiper666
NitrateOfsatate666
BlueLake666

Is this the "I tricked you all" guy?

Worst 'infiltrator' ever. I almost feel sorry for this person.

Hilarious yet sad at the same time.

AryanPriest666 said:
The Nameless One said:
BlueLake666 said:

BehemothWarrior666
SatanicWorshiper666
NitrateOfsatate666
BlueLake666

Is this the "I tricked you all" guy?

Worst 'infiltrator' ever. I almost feel sorry for this person.

Hilarious yet sad at the same time.

Well... I do not know who are those guys you talk about here, and basically, I can't just know their posts frequency and neither would I be interested in doing such a thing as, as you put it here... trolls are not to be given importance.

Either way... the fact that thereay be some posting frequency similarity isnt in any case a fact to make culpable over something that doesn't characterize me, I.e. trolling

As for the writing style: I clearly didn't know the troll accounts, 3 at number you mentioned were using the same writing style as me, like greeting the Brothers and Sisters of the JoS.

In any case whatsoever.... the past is to be learnt from and we should focus on meditation and communication with the Gods as well as doing the RTRs as they are the pavement of a road to greater humanity.

If there is something more I can do to be of help... I would be glad to hear it from you, and spiritually assist with what is necessary, though, I currently see the RTRs and beginner meditations, as applicable in case, the best option currently. :)

The Nameless One said:
BlueLake666 said:

BehemothWarrior666
SatanicWorshiper666
NitrateOfsatate666
BlueLake666

Good catch, they seem very similar although I can see he altered his writing style a bit not good enough though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back