Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about Meditation while Pregnant

TJ 666

So first of all my gf is pregnant :mrgreen:

I can't find it but I read somewhere that some meditations shouldn't be done near small children. Is this also while pregnant?

I taught her recently how to clean her aura and build an aura of protection, is it safe for her to continue with this?
Are there other meditations you would recommend? Can I help her?

Thank you! Hail Satan and Lilith! :D

TJ 666 said:

I can't find it but I read somewhere that some meditations shouldn't be done near small children. Is this also while pregnant?

I taught her recently how to clean her aura and build an aura of protection, is it safe for her to continue with this?

I do not know that much about meditations. I am new here.

But I can say that your gf will become a beautiful mother. :)

TJ 666 said:

Congrats :)

It is fine for her to continue this. She can also do it while holding her baby when it is born, just being careful to breath in the energy from the Sun, for example, to not risk breathing in energy from the baby. It is fine to do these meditations near children (and pets) as long as the energy is drawn correctly.

You can also do cleaning and AoP for her, if you want. It would be a good idea, to ensure all goes the best it can with the pregnancy :)

BlueLake666 said:
TJ 666 said:

I do not know that much about meditations. I am new here.

But I can say that your gf will become a beautiful mother. :)
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=404587 time=1670485846 user_id=57]
TJ 666 said:

It is fine for her to continue this. She can also do it while holding her baby when it is born, just being careful to breath in the energy from the Sun, for example, to not risk breathing in energy from the baby. It is fine to do these meditations near children (and pets) as long as the energy is drawn correctly.

You can also do cleaning and AoP for her, if you want. It would be a good idea, to ensure all goes the best it can with the pregnancy :)

Ty both! I hope it all goes well. To think I'd be a parent so soon, it's just a matter of time now :')

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=404587 time=1670485846 user_id=57]
TJ 666 said:

Also may be This rune may help his's wife.

Bjork-Rune.gif

BJÖRK
Germanic: Bercna (Berkano)
Gothic: Bairkan
Norse: Bjarkan
Anglo-Saxon: Beroc
Icelandic: Bjarkan
Norwegian: Bjarkan

#18. This rune can be used in workings for female fertility, feminine magick, and nurturing. It is used in concealment and protection. This rune symbolizes feminine energies. It is an old Pagan custom to enclose a child at birth with the protective energies of Berkano, which remain with him/her throughout his/her life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back