Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I will go to the mountain today with the intention of disconnecting from the world and getting closer to the gods.

Kramer

Today I intend to go to a nearby mountain, feel closer to the sky... I don't know why, but the night, the sky and especially the moon relax me in a way that I don't know how to describe. I want to try to get closer to Father Satan and my guardian this morning. I want to accomplish something for them while I'm on the mountain, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Could you give me any suggestions?

Kramer said:
Today I intend to go to a nearby mountain, feel closer to the sky... I don't know why, but the night, the sky and especially the moon relax me in a way that I don't know how to describe. I want to try to get closer to Father Satan and my guardian this morning. I want to accomplish something for them while I'm on the mountain, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Could you give me any suggestions?

Meditate on Satan's sigil or that of your GD. You can say a prayer or instead simply meditate. You can also chant their names and feel their energy within you, plus program that energy to strengthen the connection with them.

If you want to help Satan, you can do his ritual, which both strengthens his relationship with you, but also his power on earth.

All you need to get in touch with the Gods is your mind, and therefore you can communicate at any time and in any place.

But your idea shouldn't be underestimated, it can turn out to be a beautiful experience that brings inspiration.
Make sure they haven't fought wars or anything in these mountains, this will dirty the energy of the place.

Have fun!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back