Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hmm

Ayedoubles

Doing 40 day program again with runes with FEHUx10 reps. SOWILOx16reps. I don’t know about affrims. Surya is getting easy, getting used to it by aura cleaning. Starting day 1 and This time No more self distractions.

I need advice. Runes and affrims idk.

Ayedoubles said:
Doing 40 day program again with runes with FEHUx10 reps. SOWILOx16reps. I don’t know about affrims. Surya is getting easy, getting used to it by aura cleaning. Starting day 1 and This time No more self distractions.

I need advice. Runes and affrims idk.
Affirmations essentially:

What you want, how you want, when you want.

An example: In a positive and healthy way my natal Moon is empowered now and forever.

Very short and to the point. I'll break the above down.

In a positive and healthy way: How I want
my natal Moon is empowered: What I want
now and forever: When I want

When I want is pretty much the same always, but I guess there could be some exceptions, but those would be outside of the scope now. Why I chose now and forever, and not for example, now, continuously and forever, or simply only now is that when I state now it is already there, even if just the first brick. And stating forever after that means that the now (technically there is only one moment, now) will extend forever. Thus, what I want will be as a result permanent.

You should also use other senses to empower the working you are doing by visualizing and willing the outcome to be. Feeling the energy raised afterward. When you are done, leave the whole idea out of your mind and only come back to it during the next session or if you put energy outside of the session into the outcome. But do not obsess about the outcome as that will be counterproductive for the outcome.

As for the Surya getting easy. Try doubling the number of repetitions for increased difficulty. This applies to any mantra you use. Something becomes easy :arrow: tune it up for an increased challenge.

And as the last note. Use search for finding info about many subjects you don't know yet because a lot has been written about runes and affirmations in the past, and I mean A LOT.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back