Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When is a good time to do a love spell

emotions

Hello , when is a good day or a special day to do a love spell , the days that are coming I mean like if there is any special day or some , a planet enters etc. Btw does this work for example if we re still getting to know each other but we know each other for like a week ?

Best time is of course an astrological date, someone more experienced might help you on that date, but the "best" is also when you are griping into the love, when you - yourself come under the attraction, love etc.

So if you get in love with someone, the first weeks you should do a love spell. And you'll lend this love you feel to the other person, igniting their love as well.

Doing love spells without being in love, is to my personal taste a grave mistake and nonsensical. Not even liking someone should I blast love on that person. Again pure personal behaviour, you and others do yourselves as you like.

I understand , thank you m8 , but if we re not together yet does it still work ? And beside that is it working if I m not dedicated to Father Satan yet ?

codeine1337 said:
Hello , when is a good day or a special day to do a love spell , the days that are coming I mean like if there is any special day or some , a planet enters etc. Btw does this work for example if we re still getting to know each other but we know each other for like a week ?

When Jupiter aspects your Venus and your desired one‘s Venus is a good time to start a love spell, as the Universe is working with you on this goal this way.

Moon signs that are good for this are, Libra, Leo, and cancer.
Also Taurus, this will give it permanent stability, however, this can also occur slowly and maybe also delayed in time. So you will probably need quite some time to win her over.

Best as close as possible to the full moon, would also be good if the moon on the first date is in one of the above signs.

Uh she is Cancer bro , born on 15 , but thing is we never met but we planning tho , and if I m not dedicated to Father Satan yet will this still work ? Or for example once in how long I should do it and for how many times I should repeat it ?

codeine1337 said:
Uh she is Cancer bro , born on 15 , but thing is we never met but we planning tho , and if I m not dedicated to Father Satan yet will this still work ? Or for example once in how long I should do it and for how many times I should repeat it ?
It might work. The rate of success is not dependant on the dedication ritual but about your personal skill, power and the circumstances. Dedication ritual is a formal ritual by a person to show that they are now committed to the path and in return Satan will grant you protection and guidance in return.

But for the rest, you really really need to start reading up on JoS and eventually sernons etc to learn. There is no excuse.

codeine1337 said:
You don't even know her and want to do a love spell on her?

Wym Idk her lol , we re getting known but we know a lot of stuff about each other, kinda

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
It might work. The rate of success is not dependant on the dedication ritual but about your personal skill, power and the circumstances. Dedication ritual is a formal ritual by a person to show that they are now committed to the path and in return Satan will grant you protection and guidance in return.

But for the rest, you really really need to start reading up on JoS and eventually sernons etc to learn. There is no excuse.

I understand,thank you but how many times I should repeat that ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back