Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Occult Symbols in Teletubbies?

sublimestatanist

I'm sorry to ruin your childhood but I thought this was interesting.

I revisited my up bringing a little by looking into a few conspiracy theories about this show. There's something very messed up about it and I think a large part of it has to do with psychic driving (constant repetition) and its parallels to MK-Ultra and LSD.

Looking at the theme song of the show I've come to speculate there might be some hidden meanings. Here's my interpretation. I don't know if this is a 'cohencidence' and I'd love to hear your thoughts. (Thank you to HPHC for coining that wonderful phrase.)

Elder Futhark and Colours/Energies in Teletubbies. Characters in order of succession from theme song:

Teletubbies.gif

Tinky-Winky - Downward-triangle: Feminine/Shakti energy. In Hinduism, Shakti is the creator goddess. This word in Sumerian means 'power' and it pertains to the dominion of godhead.
Colour - Purple: Psychic ability, knowledge.

Dipsy - Isa: Binding, stillness, stagnation.
Colour - Green: Fertility, abundance, growth.

Laa-Laa - Sowilo: The sun; wholeness, completion, success.
Colour: Yellow: Intellect, communication, birth, rebirth.

Po - Circle: A symbol for infinity.
Colour - Red: Carnal/primal forces; lust, strength.

Phase 1: Spiritual knowledge, fertility, creation and perfection.

Phase 2: Stillness in fertility, growth and development.

Phase 3: Completion/success being communicated/known/birthed

Phase 4: Eternal primal forces.

Another possible hidden meaning are that all names break down and add up to '32' in gematria. This is one number short of 33, a divine number for spiritual ascension (33 vertebrae in the spine, a symbol for kundalini).

Tinky-Winky: 161 = 8

Dipsy: 73 = 10

Laa-Laa: 28 = 10

Po: 31 = 4

(8 + 10 + 10 + 4 = 32)

On top of this, these things are alien-like with televisions inside them (hence 'teletubbies', hinting at transhumanism).

They live underground and follow the dictates of a voice that emits from speakers that rise from the ground. I think this might relate to the alien network living in tunnels (DUMBS and colonies).

The endless monitoring and guidance of their actions also suggests communism to me. As well, the robot vacuum cleaner (Noo-Noo) does all the work (cleaning, etc) and gently disciplines their behaviours. (We've seen this in places like China and on shows like 'Black Mirror'.)

PS - I don't know what to think about the sun but my thoughts are that it's the viewer, the divine force (sun/god), being entertained (and thus brainwashed) by this complete "program".

Let's keep up our meditations and RTRs and not allow ourselves to become subject to subliminal messages. I'm thrilled to see this is not the case for most members here. We really are in a world where symbols rule the world and we all know who's behind these things.

Hail Satan!

Ol argedco luciftias said:

What is the meaning of the vacuum cleaner or the Sun baby?

cf0b47c0-f2c9-0132-44e8-0a2ca390b447.jpg

sunbaby.jpg

The vacuum cleaner is creepy though. Didnt the tubbies run and hide from it?

Which also reminds me about another show I saw as a kid, Brum the yellow automobile.
I rewatched it some time ago and I thought parts of it were odd and creepy but I dont remember which.

Um...

How does Po represent war, carnality and lust just because she is red? :lol: Likely the reason Po is red subconsciously is because she's a tomboy who gets into trouble and red represents danger and vitality. Red hair or clothes is a common trope with tomboy and misfit characters for the same reason. For example both Dennis the Menaces.

The baby is very simple. Children are always subliminally associated with the Sun because the Sun is the driving force of creation and the Sun dawns and rises, like a child does to maturity. Even without Astrology, its a logical association.

The programming and repetition thing is true, but this is true of children's TV in general. Young children learn by seeing repeated movements and large eyes, etc. This is why cartoons and anime appeal to children. Teletubbies has always pushed diversity and disability garbage in the ident parts with real children however.

An interview with the creator says she was inspired by going to the Smithsonian and noted how Astronaut suits look like a baby especially when moving.

I would spend hours on this show when I was around 4 lol

What is the meaning of the vacuum cleaner or the Sun baby?

cf0b47c0-f2c9-0132-44e8-0a2ca390b447.jpg

sunbaby.jpg

The vacuum was my favourite too lol. It acted very unpredictably and cleaned messes which always consisted of food. It reminded me a lot of a pet.

Noo-Noo contrasts the narrator because it disciplined the 4 characters, only in a seemingly fun and playful way. The time for this/that orders that came from the microphone contrasted this. Every time it rose from the ground it made a creaky and dissonant sound that stood out from the pleasant and harmonious sounds throughout the show. As well, the characters would defy the orders they didn't like a certain number of times (such as goodbye time) and as the narrator changed his voice tonality they would always obey after that certain tone/number of times.

The level of repetition seems almost machine-like, as though they are controlled by something even though it was made not to appear that way. That's what I think anyway and that's one reason I really liked Noo-Noo as a child. He would often do nice things for them like give them toys and blow bubbles.

One theory that's out there is that he was the missing 5th teletubby and that all characters eventually become obedient working drones. I'm not sure about that however and I think the overall idea is the subliminal that machines will take over our menial tasks (like in the show The Jetsons.

The sun baby I believe is us (the viewer, the 4th wall). The innocent, pure and vibrant character who is a bystander in the show watching the characters until they leave and the sun sets and goes to sleep.

Another weird thing in the show is this:

Windmill.webp

The windmill. This was something they would walk to in almost a trance-like state. The characters also would each desperately want to be chosen by it. Upon being the chosen one, the character would giggle as the TV on the belly would activate. Some have compared this to an orgasm, a moment of bliss. It was also considered by many their God.

When the TV would activate it would show the activities of man in their typical life. This is to me programming, showing how people should live and act and showing only the highlights of their lives.

The thing that bothers me the most about the show is it's all mindless fluff. There is no real discipline and no consequences. The dictates given to the teletubbies were always given without a reason as to why.

I believe this creates kids who feel unfulfilled and more likely to be disobedient because nothing bad ever happens in Teletubbies.

Karnonnos said:
Um...

How does Po represent war, carnality and lust just because she is red? :lol: Likely the reason Po is red subconsciously is because she's a tomboy who gets into trouble and red represents danger and vitality. Red hair or clothes is a common trope with tomboy and misfit characters for the same reason. For example both Dennis the Menaces.

The baby is very simple. Children are always subliminally associated with the Sun because the Sun is the driving force of creation and the Sun dawns and rises, like a child does to maturity. Even without Astrology, its a logical association.

The programming and repetition thing is true, but this is true of children's TV in general. Young children learn by seeing repeated movements and large eyes, etc. This is why cartoons and anime appeal to children. Teletubbies has always pushed diversity and disability garbage in the ident parts with real children however.

An interview with the creator says she was inspired by going to the Smithsonian and noted how Astronaut suits look like a baby especially when moving.

LOL, yes those were way too strong of words. The impression I meant to convey with carnal was - relating to the physical (needs, activities, desires). Lust isn't always sexual (lust for power, etc).

There was a very interesting documentary about this colour (Why the Red Shoes?)

It later touches on the many actors with red hair and their roles.

Hollywood has used this colour for many years and I thought it was an interesting piece.

That's very interesting the creators inspiration by the Smithsonian museum and astronauts. That explains some things about their shape and movements. I also find it interesting how they look very much like aliens to me.

I also forgot they focused on disabled kids too. Barney was notorious for this as well. Thank you for your inputs! :)

Henu the Great said:
Watching Teletubbies as a child crept the shit out of me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, there was something very eerie about it. I watched some weird stuff as a kid like MTV and 90's cartoons/shows which largely pertained to horror, such as Courage the Cowardly Dog, Beetlejuice, Goosbumps, Tales from the Crypt and so on.

It's a wonder I still have some sanity left after all this. :lol:

Jokehova witness have pedo stuff in their literature literally, but you can research that

Goblock said:
y does this exist? who even has time to analyze a kids show lol, do yo even meditate???????

Absolutely. This was something I figured out and put together in one hour (at least half that without watching a couple needless theories on YT and Bitchute). I just have a good memory for the show... I hate to admit I watched it everyday as a young child. I also work part-time and I'm fortunate to have more spare time than most people.

The only positive thing here I think is it inspired me to learn symbols more.

I watched way too much TV in my youth. Bad parents I guess. :?

Goblock said:
sublimestatanist said:
Goblock said:

Absolutely. This was something I figured out and put together in one hour (at least half that without watching a couple needless theories on YT and Bitchute). I just have a good memory for the show... I hate to admit I watched it everyday as a young child. I also work part-time and I'm fortunate to have more spare time than most people.

The only positive thing here I think is it inspired me to learn symbols more.

I watched way too much TV in my youth. Bad parents I guess. :?

hehe is all good i wish i had free time but school gets in the way maybe ill do the working posted by the krieg but i dont know if its effective or not. no problem having a little fun but this post seemed kinda odd and way to detialed at first glance lol i hope for more analysis of kids show in future it was kinda cool to see i will admit.
Could you explain why you support the russian invasion of ukraine?

Henu the Great said:
Watching Teletubbies as a child crept the shit out of me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My childhood was ruined when I discovered bugs bunny was jewish. Apparently, kids got nightmares from him. Was probably the voice :p

I never watched this shit as a kid but there were always jokes going around that Tinky Winky was gay.

Goblock said:
Cause Zelensky is a jew and needs to be overthrown. also its 'the ukraine' cause it shouldn't be an independent country just like kosovo shouldn't the only ones in the ukraine that i support are azov but they r misguided and should fight for russia who are the real fascists/based. putin is destroying the west which is a good thing cause its controlled by jews and democracy which is cringe. also most normies in my country support jewkraine so its funny to piss them off by supporting russia instead, nick fuentes supporting russia also give credibiliity. also it causes breakdown which is good like order of nine angels says.

Russia is far from a fascist or based country. It is literally illegal to say anything antisemitic. Don't think that just because they have a bit of conservatism that they are NatSoc or wise to the Jews.

Similarly, Putin is also controlled by Jews, if not Jewish himself: https://www.deathofcommunism.com/judeo-putinism-soviet-union-of-the-21-century/

This war is not doing anything against Zelenksy, because he is sending Gentiles to the slaughter. As always, real people are being destroyed in another engineered conflict.

Yes, we can steer this situation into something positive with our magic, but that doesn't mean that breakdown is necessary in the first place. What is necessary is having a good situation on the astral, otherwise breakdown can easily be abused by the enemy as well.

Nick Fuentes is a christian "nationalist" who would ruin all of us if he could. His opinion shouldn't be taken seriously.

Goblock said:

Putin is the biggest jew. Ukraine and Russia are both controlled by jews. Did you know Russia was the first country to ever recognize israel as a country? And Russia was also the first country to put people in prison for "antisemitism" telling the truth about anything. Russia has been raped, owned, and controlled in every level by bolshevik jews since the Tsar's family was killed. There are more jews living in Russia than any other country.

O9a are absolutely jewish in every way. It was created by jews to turn people into self destructive retards. And turn people into drones which destroy and burn down their own civilization so that the communist jews will be ready and unopposed to build their prison planet on top of the rubble.

Antifa and O9a are the exact identical kind of worthless kike retards. They both are a cancer against civilization, in the same way and for the same reasons.

Goblock said:

Like the US, Russia has its own good people, but key positions are occupied by Jews to cause chaos. Understand that the Jew is purposely creating scenario with a Liberal, LGTBQ western world and Christian Authoritarian/Soviet eastern world. Then they make each side fight, but it is still Gentiles dying for Jewish ideals.

Yes, Russia and China may have more traditional cultures, but their privacy violations are off the charts. If we lived there, we could not even be talking like this right now. That is the good part of living in a more liberal society, but this is far from a fully Satanic society of the future.

I understand why you liked them, but you have to be more critical, especially when the "solution" ties heavily into Christianity. Basic conservatism is not good enough if it is still corrupted at the root.

--------------

As far as the crazy antics of O9A or supporting collapse, this is not necessary. When we do magic, when we enforce our will upon the world, you always focus on the goal which you want. Then, the energy takes the easiest route.

Sometimes the easiest route does involve some pain, due to the low energy of this plane of existence, but that should not be expected or desired. Instead, you keep your focus purely on the solution manifesting into reality. If you expect some sort of negative outcome as part of this, then will self-limit yourself here.

On that same note, do not get depressed about the reality of Russia. This is only the reality of the governing body and not of the growing Satanic influence within either Russia or the world as a whole. Major progress is being made here, and that is exactly why the Jew is rushing to create these retarded wars and other catastrophes. Yet, we turned Covid around against them, and this war is not manifesting into the larger conflict that they were hoping for.

Goblock said:

Putin is the biggest jew. Ukraine and Russia are both controlled by jews. Did you know Russia was the first country to ever recognize israel as a country? And Russia was also the first country to put people in prison for "antisemitism" telling the truth about anything. Russia has been raped, owned, and controlled in every level by bolshevik jews since the Tsar's family was killed. There are more jews living in Russia than any other country.

O9a are absolutely jewish in every way. It was created by jews to turn people into self destructive retards. And turn people into drones which destroy and burn down their own civilization so that the communist jews will be ready and unopposed to build their prison planet on top of the rubble.

Antifa and O9a are the exact identical kind of worthless kike retards. They both are a cancer against civilization, in the same way and for the same reasons.
Hitting it right on the head!

Goblock said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404553 time=1670470479 user_id=21286]
Goblock said:

Russia is far from a fascist or based country. It is literally illegal to say anything antisemitic. Don't think that just because they have a bit of conservatism that they are NatSoc or wise to the Jews.

Similarly, Putin is also controlled by Jews, if not Jewish himself: https://www.deathofcommunism.com/judeo-putinism-soviet-union-of-the-21-century/

This war is not doing anything against Zelenksy, because he is sending Gentiles to the slaughter. As always, real people are being destroyed in another engineered conflict.

Yes, we can steer this situation into something positive with our magic, but that doesn't mean that breakdown is necessary in the first place. What is necessary is having a good situation on the astral, otherwise breakdown can easily be abused by the enemy as well.

Nick Fuentes is a christian "nationalist" who would ruin all of us if he could. His opinion shouldn't be taken seriously.

thx for link i am reading it a lot now, from what i read so far it seems i make very big mistake. i didnt know russia was so pro jew i was always told they were anti by nick but it seems your right like the laws against antisemitism and holocaust is concerning, guess they arent that cool which sucks cause now i have to rebrand, though i still hate west more. i liked them cause they were anti normie western and had trad wife but guess it was incorrect. on nick he introduce me to the reality of jews so i kinda still like him but yeah being christian is a problem. i still think breakdown is necessary though no peacful change possible in my opinion. anyways ill remove my signature until i am more well read on the situation.
My respects to you for being open to the truth, you will grow as a fine Satanist.

Goblock said:
yeah im finding that out now about the war which is big shame.
Jewish Plan to Destroy Ukraine and Russia - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80001

Goblock said:
idk i think easiest route as you say is collapse of jew system and target magick is better than broad cause energy isnt disperse this just my experience with occult i think this group effort actually does lead to collapse that is necessary just not openly like order of nine angels. ill probably stop talkin about this for now though cause it seems noone understand or wanna address my point of accelerating without thinkin im jew or something liike that but i still havent change my mind on accelerating

Hitler made use of the economic collapse. I am not saying acceleration doesn't help. It certainly could be the best way. I am just saying as a principle the focus should be on the goal of defeating the enemy.

There is a big difference between a controlled collapse/acceleration and uncontrolled, for example. Also, where and when it happens are additional factors. This is where the magic is important to create ANY condition which defeats the enemy.

As for how to focus energy: We employ both broad and specific rituals. The FRTR is broader, whereas the specific RTRs (wealth freedom, freedom from war, media freedom, etc) are also used. Both are useful within certain contexts.
All of these specifically remove Jewish curses. They don't necessarily force the world to go one way or another, just that it goes in our way and not the enemy's.

Goblock said:
this is why i have problem the ritual you say if working is way to broad even when more concentrate like anti war basically you tell newbies to do what order of nine angels call aeonic magick where you try to shape world event i dont think ready or powerful enough me neither. when i say target i mean specific person like jewish leader or for newbies ur local pastor or something like that or even like a local church, i know i did some curse to success local like this. when people get power enough then they can do world changing ritual cause energy is strong enough but i dont think they can if new or even most adept, order nine angels wait to do this until you are adept but i only use them as example. if im wrong please tell me but i see you do these ritual daily even for newbie who cant even feel energy this i dont understand about your group

Both broad and specific rituals are useful. Although the Final RTR is more broad than other RTR's, it is still specifically hitting the Hebrew letters. This is different from trying to change the entire course of the world.

Yet, since we knew the enemy was pushing for war and pushing for the Great Reset, we also took time to do anti-war and the financial RTR's as well.

Again, the focus is on the event which we want to happen. This can influence many different enemy individuals and cause them to make mistakes in accordance with Satan's will.

I hope this answers what you are asking.

Goblock said:
no my point was that the ritual you do even if more targeted like anti war specificaly is still to broad so energy disperses and doesnt do as much as if ritual is targeted at a specific person or event. why dont you do ritual to target specific person like zelensky or putin instead this way it is also easy to see if you have results or need to improve ritual. also why do you think newbies here can particpate in these world changing rituals if they barely can pull off spell themselves or feel energies? would it not be better for newbie to start off with cursing local church officials or something then move to higher goal?
We have been seeing results in the world and in our personal lives for years now and it's a good idea to follow the instructions laid out by our leadership because they know what they are doing. Much of what we do is paving the way for the next iteration, and the one after, and so forth.

The problem with targeting individuals is that they are easily replaceable, and then there is the risk of someone worse being brought in as a replacement. We target the whole because that will give us more leeway and better chances for moving forward.

RTRs can be helpful for newbies because they also help individuals by removing Hebrew influence on them, not only on the world at large. It is also much safer for newbies than practicing black magick which requires more skill to be successful without the risk of major backfiring. So it's not better for newbies to start off with something that requires the careful direction of energy and actual power when there is next to none. And most newcomers have no idea how to perform these things or general knowledge of details.

So what you ask as a better approach is actually not better at all, it's actually dangerous and should not be attempted before one has some capacity of skill and power.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back