Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Were these the Gods / Demons ?

SShiva_fr

I have been asking Father Satan and the Gods for a long time to have a contact with them in one of my dreams. Indeed, I struggled for a long time against the fear of a contact, then during a dream, it would allow me to "test" the energy of a contact without it turning to panic.

Is it related to the end of the Necronomicon circuit of opening of the chakras this Saturday, but this night, I strongly believe that I had my first contact with the Gods / Demons.

For months I have been visualizing contact in a certain context, with the sigil of Father and other Gods. I often feel warmth, but that night this was just unbelievably powerful. I felt a very strong energy around and in my body. In the dream I see myself exclaiming, "wow there is someone!" And right away, a male voice answers me. I don't feel any panic, just a very big astonishment.

This God/Demon makes sure that no one in my house notices us, it's as if the members of my family were unable to see us. Even I can't see his face clearly. I am very curious about this. So I keep asking him "what's your name?" but I get no answer.

When I can finally see his face, I realize that his appearance is changing rapidly. I am extremely surprised and puzzled in the dream.
I skip many details of this dream that seems so real to me. However, I do not panic, to my great surprise.

Of human appearance, He changes himself in several type of felines. There I begin to be afraid.

Then the scene changes, we are outside and there are 2 Gods/Demons, including my interlocutor, and a goddess/demoness, all of them looking young and beautiful.
He says goodbye to me. Then they disappear and I feel a huge energy leaving my body. My solar chakra hurts like crazy.
I wake up at this moment with the solar chakra extremely present, it is painful, as if I had just made series of abdominal musculation.
I took a paper and I wrote everything down.

Were they really the Gods / Demons or were they other entities?
Why didn't I give his name?
When the Gods appear in dreams/ in the astral, do they transform themselves like this, do they change their form like this?

I am afraid I have met other entities, what do you think?

Some notes about your dream:

The thing about dreams, is that your own subconscious affects it. So it might not have been fully of the Gods. When you see the Gods in a dream, don't think that every single detail is in direct relation to the Gods.

When you said you felt energy leave your body, it might have been this: leading up to that moment, you felt more energy from the Gods, and when they left, it was their own energy departing, not yours. Perspective can make one person see something very differently than the actual truth.

As for not getting a name, your psychic abilities are not developed enough yet. This is an extremely common occurrence, so don't wonder about it. Seeing is very different than hearing, and can be easier for some people.

Apparently felines in dreams represent creative or sexual energy, so that could be the meaning. Those energies are awakening within you, and they are powerful, so you feel afraid for now.

Your solar chakra hurting could be from over-stimulation from their energy.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=403897 time=1670240756 user_id=57]
Some notes about your dream:

The thing about dreams, is that your own subconscious affects it. So it might not have been fully of the Gods. When you see the Gods in a dream, don't think that every single detail is in direct relation to the Gods.

When you said you felt energy leave your body, it might have been this: leading up to that moment, you felt more energy from the Gods, and when they left, it was their own energy departing, not yours. Perspective can make one person see something very differently than the actual truth.

As for not getting a name, your psychic abilities are not developed enough yet. This is an extremely common occurrence, so don't wonder about it. Seeing is very different than hearing, and can be easier for some people.

Apparently felines in dreams represent creative or sexual energy, so that could be the meaning. Those energies are awakening within you, and they are powerful, so you feel afraid for now.

Your solar chakra hurting could be from over-stimulation from their energy.

Thank you very much for the answer Lydia.
So I felt my solar chakra strongly until late morning. Now I don't feel it anymore. What happened in the dream (or the astral?) had physical repercussions in the "real". It is even the first time that I feel one of my chakras in such a lively, real way.

Yes, I saw the God/Demon transform into a jaguar (hence my fear and startle at the time), then into a panther. So I like felines, but it is not one of my interests so I don't think it was my passions that influenced the dream (or astral experience).

Anyway, I don't even have the impression that it was a dream, so much the details were precise, so much physically I felt the effects during hours. Besides, I never remember my dreams.

The energy was just incredible. As if I was going to implode from the inside. Crazy :shock:

Frank.Woden said:
You need to be careful on calling .

From the Book of Calling, Necronomicon original verision:

"Know , fifthly, that the worshippers of TIAMAT are abroad in the world, and will give fight to the Magician.
Lo, they have worshipped the Serpent from Ancient Times, and have always been with us.
Anf they are to be known by their seeming human appearance which has the mark of the Beast upon them,
as they change easly into the Shapes of Animals and haunt the Nights of Men."

It's hard for me to make sense of it all. I understand that it is absolutely not a good thing what happened. Damn.

Can you give me please your analysis of the extract from the Necronomicon?

So, I followed exactly the Necronomicon meditations of JoS at the dates indicated by BlackDragon.
I never invoke outside of it.

I have done some evocations of our Gods BUT always under the guise of our Father Satan.

I keep the sigil of Father, my Guardian (Valefor) and Amon against me every night.
Last night before going to sleep I started the following repetitions: "Only the Beings of Father Satan can visit me". And I will continue it for 40 days.

sshivafr said:
Frank.Woden said:

"Know , fifthly, that the worshippers of TIAMAT are abroad in the world, and will give fight to the Magician.
Lo, they have worshipped the Serpent from Ancient Times, and have always been with us.
Anf they are to be known by their seeming human appearance which has the mark of the Beast upon them,

It's hard for me to make sense of it all. I understand that it is absolutely not a good thing what happened. Damn.

So, I followed exactly the Necronomicon meditations of JoS at the dates indicated by BlackDragon.

I have done some evocations of our Gods BUT always under the guise of our Father Satan.

I keep the sigil of Father, my Guardian (Valefor) and Amon against me every night.
Last night before going to sleep I started the following repetitions: "Only the Beings of Father Satan can visit me". And I will continue it for 40 days.
Don't listen to this guy, meditations found here aren't watered down, he's an obnoxious pest who thinks he knows more than people here, and while promoting ego checking he is the most arrogant of all.

Aquarius said:
Don't listen to this guy, meditations found here aren't watered down, he's an obnoxious pest who thinks he knows more than people here, and while promoting ego checking he is the most arrogant of all.

He's also not a Satanist, so his words are moot. If you search past posts, you'll see he did a custom dedication to Shiva and not the one on JoS so he's an outsider. His views are very RHP and the opposite of Satanism.

sshivafr said:

Like Aquarius said, ignore the egomaniac outsider. This person is simply one who shouldn't be here because he doesn't agree with JoS and thinks he knows better than JoS or even Satan.

Frank.Woden said:
This show how stupid is to do certain "watered down" meditation as expressed postulated in this forum without READING and UNDERSTANDING the Necronomicon text!

What's stupid and watered down is your brain, not any meditations which came under the guidance of Satan and are on the JoS site:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

Dude, just give it up. Stick to talking about jews and NS because you're not a Satanist, your views are invalid and retarded. Leave any spiritual topics to the HPs or regular members instead.

This is the post where he admits he's not a Satanist, in reply to someone who asked him if he has done the Dedication ritual on JoS:

Frank.Woden said:
I already did in the past a blood dedication to MahaDeva and MahaDevi (The real names of SHIVA and PARVATI , but you can call them as you wish if you know the Troth) where I followed a tantric ritual involving cutting a piece of my finger and letting it bleeding for 3 hours in front of the Gods. Likewise, I cannot explain it further, neither suggest others to do it , because it came spontaneously with DEVOTION, which is the first golden rule of the Path.

Note there's nothing wrong for non-Satanists to be here and participate. But this person is trying to push his delusional ideas as if he knows better than the Gods and the clergy.

Ah, but I have absolutely no regrets about following the JoS rituals exactly. I trust JoS. The great improvement in my life on many levels is the proof. So of course I continue the rituals as described by JoS
I say this for everyone.

Thank you brothers for warning me about the situation of Frank Woden.

@FranckWoden It is not fair to induce doubt and I don't care if you call me stupid. However, I am able to listen to different opinions and draw my own conclusions.

Positive information!
->
I remembered that I had read somewhere that the God Balam was represented by a...Jaguar!

Now, which God is the patron of the night I had this experience? Balam!!

I looked up where I had read this and here are the excerpts.

Any comments are welcome.

Frank.Woden said:
sshivafr said:
I have been asking Father Satan and the Gods for a long time to have a contact with them in one of my dreams. Indeed, I struggled for a long time against the fear of a contact, then during a dream, it would allow me to "test" the energy of a contact without it turning to panic.

Is it related to the end of the Necronomicon circuit of opening of the chakras this Saturday, but this night, I strongly believe that I had my first contact with the Gods / Demons.

For months I have been visualizing contact in a certain context, with the sigil of Father and other Gods. I often feel warmth, but that night this was just unbelievably powerful. I felt a very strong energy around and in my body. In the dream I see myself exclaiming, "wow there is someone!" And right away, a male voice answers me. I don't feel any panic, just a very big astonishment.

This God/Demon makes sure that no one in my house notices us, it's as if the members of my family were unable to see us. Even I can't see his face clearly. I am very curious about this. So I keep asking him "what's your name?" but I get no answer.

When I can finally see his face, I realize that his appearance is changing rapidly. I am extremely surprised and puzzled in the dream.
I skip many details of this dream that seems so real to me. However, I do not panic, to my great surprise.

Of human appearance, He changes himself in several type of felines. There I begin to be afraid.

Then the scene changes, we are outside and there are 2 Gods/Demons, including my interlocutor, and a goddess/demoness, all of them looking young and beautiful.
He says goodbye to me. Then they disappear and I feel a huge energy leaving my body. My solar chakra hurts like crazy.
I wake up at this moment with the solar chakra extremely present, it is painful, as if I had just made series of abdominal musculation.

When the Gods appear in dreams/ in the astral, do they transform themselves like this, do they change their form like this?

It is strange today I was reading this passage just after reading Your post. It was a sort of synchronize synchronicity .

Surely that quote is from the original necronomicon and has not been adulterated? the concept of "mark of the beast" comes from Judaism and was introduced in the Judeo-Christian bible, in ancient paganism nothing was ever mentioned about "the mark of the beast", it is a concept created 100% by the kikes.
Stop promoting David Ikce type nonsense.

sshivafr said:

I specifically remember on the night of my Dedication, during my sleep, my Solar Chakra spinning intensely.

I would like to add, the physical manifestation of the Gods is easily recognizable if you look to our Ancient Ancestors and their Civilizations. Eventually, I think you will even look at your family and friends, Heroes and leaders, and you will be able to see the Gods. Often I have random encounters with strangers, and I am left considering, why did they look at me like that? Could they see that I am an SS, were they an SS, what if that was a GOD!?

When we look to the Father's and Mothers, we will see Divinity, they are at least partially aligned with Natures True purpose. When we look to the children, a great joy arises within us. When we make delicious and healthy foods we are highly uplifted. When we make friendships and meet new people and we have a productive interaction, we again have a serenity.
We uplift sports activities, socially prominent individuals, wealthy and intelligent individuals, beautiful Architecture, Comfortable and Cultured Homes.

All these things, they show that we have an Instictual movement towards a Natural and Divine Order.

For an SS also, you will find success in your magical workings, you will see that our RTRs have manifested the exposal of all things Unnatural, your mind will focus on the Essence and Truth of Reality, your body and surroundings will be constantly improving in some form. The things that are negative in your life will quickly be revealed and you will easily be able to find a solution.

This community here, is primarily developed and enhanced by Dedicated Spiritual Satanists. This place is a manifestation of our combined will to bring the Gods and Goddesses back into this planet. And we are constantly growing and achieving massive success. We know this place cannot and will not be destroyed, by the will of the Gods, but nonetheless, someone has to take Action on this Physical planet in order for this place to advance and exist. In a world where Satan is the greatest Advesary, we have proven them wrong, and all of us are rising in exactly the ways that our Rituals have directed.

I have not "seen" the Gods, but the proof and facts are undeniable. Even if the Gods and Goddesses did not exist, this place would still be the Greatest and most important work that this planet has ever seen. Because we did worship to Eternal Truth, Satan!

Bravera said:
sshivafr said:

I specifically remember on the night of my Dedication, during my sleep, my Solar Chakra spinning intensely.

I would like to add, the physical manifestation of the Gods is easily recognizable if you look to our Ancient Ancestors and their Civilizations. Eventually, I think you will even look at your family and friends, Heroes and leaders, and you will be able to see the Gods. Often I have random encounters with strangers, and I am left considering, why did they look at me like that? Could they see that I am an SS, were they an SS, what if that was a GOD!?

When we look to the Father's and Mothers, we will see Divinity, they are at least partially aligned with Natures True purpose. When we look to the children, a great joy arises within us. When we make delicious and healthy foods we are highly uplifted. When we make friendships and meet new people and we have a productive interaction, we again have a serenity.
We uplift sports activities, socially prominent individuals, wealthy and intelligent individuals, beautiful Architecture, Comfortable and Cultured Homes.

All these things, they show that we have an Instictual movement towards a Natural and Divine Order.

For an SS also, you will find success in your magical workings, you will see that our RTRs have manifested the exposal of all things Unnatural, your mind will focus on the Essence and Truth of Reality, your body and surroundings will be constantly improving in some form. The things that are negative in your life will quickly be revealed and you will easily be able to find a solution.

This community here, is primarily developed and enhanced by Dedicated Spiritual Satanists. This place is a manifestation of our combined will to bring the Gods and Goddesses back into this planet. And we are constantly growing and achieving massive success. We know this place cannot and will not be destroyed, by the will of the Gods, but nonetheless, someone has to take Action on this Physical planet in order for this place to advance and exist. In a world where Satan is the greatest Advesary, we have proven them wrong, and all of us are rising in exactly the ways that our Rituals have directed.

I have not "seen" the Gods, but the proof and facts are undeniable. Even if the Gods and Goddesses did not exist, this place would still be the Greatest and most important work that this planet has ever seen. Because we did worship to Eternal Truth, Satan!

This is a very nice and inspiring answer.

Yes, this story of the solar chakra being so present has marked me.

You probably didn't see, because my post was approved after yours, but I found some interesting info that can make you think of the God Balam!!

Look at my message a little higher with extracts of documents !

Frank.Woden said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You just a bunch of fundamentalists idiots.

First of all, Al-Azif (the title of the Necronomicon) was written by Abdul Alhazred , a semitic magician.
So yes, he was living near the Palestine and the mark of the beast was used by arabs and semitics as well as more than 2000 years.

Secondly , a manuscript from John Dee never arrived to us , and never existed. Just he never translated the text.
The one promoted on the JoS website, is well known to be a super-fake edition and also seals are WRONG.

Lovecraft himself declare openly about that :

https://www.hplovecraft.com/creation/necron/letters.aspx

BUT, even if now I don't want to share here between you ,obnoxious little chihuahuas , there is a manuscript called with the same name, which resemble a Greek edition of the text, and with all correct Doors and seals of MARDUK inside.
Has been found in correspondences between some embassies in the Balkans during the '70.

About who asked here frightened and scared.

I Hope they will come back to You sucking more energy from Your chakras , as this is the right punishments for fools that try to open gates with the underworld .

You screamed this time, next time for sure I will not help you. Good luck.

How do you want the discussions to go well?

This goes beyond my own personal case. We don't care about that.
First of all, I didn't insult you. Secondly, of course it's a question of: choice, trust and belief!
I translate for JoS so obviously I made the choice to trust JoS and believe in his teaching.

However, there may be things that are wrong, in good faith. That is why I asked you to explain, to develop your opinion and why I said that I was able to hear various opinions, even very different ones.

I didn't know that you were not dedicated because, yes, it is not fair to advise and sow doubt when you don't believe in the same thing. Is Shiva for you Satan already?
So yes I was thanking the other participants for informing me.

And wishing harm to a SS is not acceptable. One can doubt the intentions in what you call "helping".

Concerning the Necronomicon, several of us have done the chakra opening circuit over the year. We cannot allow doubt to creep in. This is an issue that needs to be addressed.
I also use the money spell "Necronomicon".

Finally, you mention Marduk. But Marduk is Amon Rà the son of Satan !! Why would He bring us evil?
In my case, I still have his sigil with that of Satan and Valefor, because it is a God that interests me a lot.

I don't know why you are here if you don't share our beliefs. What is the purpose? To sow doubt? I am interested.

Frank.Woden said:
Let's take an example :

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/necronomicon1586-dr-john-dee.pdf

The 1586 copy was authored by Dr. John Dee, you know, the man who brought us the Enochian calls. If anyone would take the time to read the "Preface" in this book, authored by Dr. Joseph Talbet, Ph.D., D. Litt, Harvard University, the TRUE history of this powerful GRIMOIRE is revealed:

Now. A part from the fact that the front part of the book is blurred and unreadable, I did not found any resources on Dr. Joseph Talbet at Harvard.

Also, how is possible that those seals are made computerized with straight lines while the arabic scriptures and magik is outlined by lines? This is a personal question at least.

Secondly, compare the seals for example of NEBO from the book above :

with the other version (Simon) :

They are totally different..

So please explain me how you are sure the version above is correct at 100% and is not a Hoax?
Did you investigated before on what the text is based on and if it is really coming from a transliteration of Dr. Joseph Talbet considering the numerous hoaxes of this text around?

If I am asking legit questions I become an enemy, a subversive , or someone egocentric , right? :lol:
The entire manuscript to me looks computerized not just the seal, and that rules out the possibility that it could be a manuscript from the 1500s, and if it is fake at least it is not dangerous, at most useless.

Frank.Woden said:

You don't think anyone would have experienced something horrific if they were using sigils of something other than demons?
Besides HPS Maxine, many have tried these meditations. If JoS was unknowingly connecting to harmful entities for 15-20 years now, don't you think Satan would have said something?

As far as the "mark of the beast" or other writings like this, we know that any books on spirituality had to appear Christian otherwise they would be destroyed. You are assuming the author would have written "Contact Satan here!" for everyone to see?

From what I see of this original conversation, sshivafr had contact with what appears most likely as a demon, given the high energy and positive outcome. Furthermore, they have been closely relaying this information to Satan. There is little cause for alarm here.

The above is the exact opposite of what an interaction with a harmful entity would be like. Why you would think this is similar to something sucking energy from the chakras is beyond me.

Please try to calm down, as it appears you are getting upset over this discussion.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404418 time=1670427147 user_id=21286]
Besides HPS Maxine, many have tried these meditations. If JoS was unknowingly connecting to harmful entities for 15-20 years now, don't you think Satan would have said something?

As someone who was there when the Necronomicon meditations were originally posted, I remember they were a part of a study/experiment. HP Maxine first posted the Necronomicon Throat Chakra meditation and asked people to try it and report their experiences into that group, because she didn't know what effects it had in different people:

http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=258394

She stated that she's doing a study and she wants people to participate in it in another post:

http://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?p=258401

She then posted the other ones later when the astrological alignment was favorable so that people would try them and report their experiences. After everyone reported their experiences, she then added them to the JoS site a few months later.

So the Necronomicon meditations are actually the most tested of all meditations on JoS, as many people tried them and reported their experiences.

Frank.Woden

Lovecraft himself was a jew, who corrupted the writings and invented a totally fantastic and twisted story that has nothing to do with the original necronomicon.

The Nameless One said:
As someone who was there when the Necronomicon meditations were originally posted, I remember they were a part of a study/experiment.

I'm a spiritual experimenter and risk-taker, I like trying new meditations and workings that promise great power, no matter how dangerous they sound and how many warnings there are against them. So, it goes without saying that I did the Necronomicon meditations immediately after they were first posted, to try them.

I have done all sorts of "dangerous" meditations and workings, both from JoS and elsewhere: The Satanic Enochian keys (which actually got me heavily attacked by enemy angels), the Saturn square (its negative energy hurt my stomach), the Magnum Opus preliminaries, more than 7 breaths of the Air element at 9 pm(I couldn't sleep the entire night), death mantras found in some mantra website e.t.c.

In contrast to all these I mentioned, the Necronomicon meditations gave me zero negative experiences. Zero. Only a strong/throbbing sensation in my chakras.

And actually the Sanskrit chakra openings and planetary squares are much stronger than the Necronomicon meditations, from my experience.

Finally, it was a rich discussion where everyone was able to argue.

I didn't think when I opened this thread that the discussion would be only about the Necronomicon but I'm glad it was.

Those who read will be able to form an opinion.

Thank you for your intervention Blitzkreig.
May I ask who is "they" in the bolded passage? It's just a problem of understanding with English, but I don't understand exactly. Thank you in advance.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404418 time=1670427147 user_id=21286]
From what I see of this original conversation, sshivafr had contact with what appears most likely as a demon, given the high energy and positive outcome. Furthermore, they have been closely relaying this information to Satan. There is little cause for alarm here.

The above is the exact opposite of what an interaction with a harmful entity would be like. Why you would think this is similar to something sucking energy from the chakras is beyond me.

Otherwise, what do you think about the hypothesis that it is Balam? Could it be possible?

sshivafr said:
Positive information!
->
I remembered that I had read somewhere that the God Balam was represented by a...Jaguar!

Now, which God is the patron of the night I had this experience? Balam!!

I looked up where I had read this and here are the excerpts.

Any comments are welcome.

sshivafr said:

When I said "they", I meant you. Since you had been talking to Satan about this problem, it is likely you were receiving guidance the whole time. Therefore, it is unlikely that you connected with an enemy entity or something like that.

Yes, it sounds possible that it could be Balam, if the animal is the same and then you suddenly find this information about him. Next step would be to talk to his sigil directly.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404539 time=1670465886 user_id=21286]
sshivafr said:

When I said "they", I meant you. Since you had been talking to Satan about this problem, it is likely you were receiving guidance the whole time. Therefore, it is unlikely that you connected with an enemy entity or something like that.

Yes, it sounds possible that it could be Balam, if the animal is the same and then you suddenly find this information about him. Next step would be to talk to his sigil directly.

Oh right, it's the French "On"!

So, yes, of course I immediately told Father Satan about this experience and felt the need to write about it.

Last night, while looking on JoS, it is written that Balam confers invisibility. And what did I write in my first message? That I was amazed because "it's like my family members can't see us" !! (The scene was in my current home).

Finally, as if that wasn't enough on its own (Balam means Jaguar and the gift of invisibility), I discovered that its degrees are located on significant points of my natal chart and...linked to past lives!

I am so so excited 😊
If it is really Balam, He came to visit me during his patronage days (December 03 to 07).

Too much of a coincidence. Crazy crazy crazy !

sshivafr said:
Oh right, it's the French "On"!

So, yes, of course I immediately told Father Satan about this experience and felt the need to write about it.

Last night, while looking on JoS, it is written that Balam confers invisibility. And what did I write in my first message? That I was amazed because "it's like my family members can't see us" !! (The scene was in my current home).

Finally, as if that wasn't enough on its own (Balam means Jaguar and the gift of invisibility), I discovered that its degrees are located on significant points of my natal chart and...linked to past lives!

I am so so excited 😊
If it is really Balam, He came to visit me during his patronage days (December 03 to 07).

Too much of a coincidence. Crazy crazy crazy !

Yes, I also noticed the date as well. Combined with these other signs, it sounds like it was most likely him.

I am happy for you here! This sounds like a great experience.

For the pleasure of knowing more about our Gods, I collected some messages on the forum about Balam:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=397562#p397562

"HP. Hoodedcobra666" post_id=397562 time=1667566786 user_id=48
By the way, Valefor, Balam and other Demons were actually mortal humans who later did the Magnum Opus and helped humanity for consecutive thousands of years. As they did that, humanity gave them grace and did litanies.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=196788#p196788

"Blackdragon666 [JG]" post_id=196788 time=1602871021 user_id=19170]
It has been mentioned that the Demon Balam was an Aryan High Priest in the ancient past who completed the Magnum Opus.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=282455#p282455

"Kavya Shukra" post_id=282455 time=1631800678 user_id=69873]

And as for Balam being the Jaguar King, they do indeed correlate. Jaguars resemble the Constellation Leo, for one, for two, were known to be familiars given by the gods to the Mayan kings (in a similar fashion to Chinese guardian dogs guarding the Forbidden City) And the spots of the Jaguar resemble stars, hence their relationship with astrology, the night, and Balam being a night being. And the Galactic Signature of the White Wizard, the Jaguar Shaman.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=269857#p269857

Mondol post_id=269857 time=1626980463 user_id=28954]
Balam is positive demon.
The king Balam can be invited to you in night . Night is the best time to feel his energy.
The king"s energy is powerful. After calling him, you will feel powerful energy after sometimes .
If you need him, go Carry on.

Frank.Woden said:
Post Scriptum:

This show how stupid is to do certain "watered down" meditation as expressed postulated in this forum without READING and UNDERSTANDING the Necronomicon text!

FYI, is also written:

"... and by their odor, which comes of burning incenses unlawful to the worship the heaving earth and the ripping sky and the rampant flame and the flooding waters; and they are the raisers of the legions of maskim, the LIERS-IN-WAIT.
And they do not know what it is they do , but they do it at the demands of the Serpent, at whose Name even (NAME of a GOD) gives fright and the dread KUTULU strains at his bonds..."

Do not share these kind of information, that, contrary to your uninformed opinion is just Jewish BS.

If you do not agree with the teachings presented here on the forum, simply leave and never return again. Unless you have really useful information to share.

If you are having issues with something like creatures and such, then I can tell you that KUTULU is a codename of Cthulhu and doesn't at a relate to a sentient and existent in the astral being that puts fear in the Gods.

Perhoad you are still confused by the Fictional writings of Lovecraft, which show the creature Cthulhu as the sea monster that devours the pirate ships and every maritime equipment.

Then again, that is only a writing, not a reality.

Frank.Woden said:
sshivafr said:
Frank.Woden said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You just a bunch of fundamentalists idiots.

First of all, Al-Azif (the title of the Necronomicon) was written by Abdul Alhazred , a semitic magician.
So yes, he was living near the Palestine and the mark of the beast was used by arabs and semitics as well as more than 2000 years.

Secondly , a manuscript from John Dee never arrived to us , and never existed. Just he never translated the text.
The one promoted on the JoS website, is well known to be a super-fake edition and also seals are WRONG.

Lovecraft himself declare openly about that :

https://www.hplovecraft.com/creation/necron/letters.aspx

BUT, even if now I don't want to share here between you ,obnoxious little chihuahuas , there is a manuscript called with the same name, which resemble a Greek edition of the text, and with all correct Doors and seals of MARDUK inside.
Has been found in correspondences between some embassies in the Balkans during the '70.

About who asked here frightened and scared.

I Hope they will come back to You sucking more energy from Your chakras , as this is the right punishments for fools that try to open gates with the underworld .

You screamed this time, next time for sure I will not help you. Good luck.

How do you want the discussions to go well?

This goes beyond my own personal case. We don't care about that.
First of all, I didn't insult you. Secondly, of course it's a question of: choice, trust and belief!
I translate for JoS so obviously I made the choice to trust JoS and believe in his teaching.

However, there may be things that are wrong, in good faith. That is why I asked you to explain, to develop your opinion and why I said that I was able to hear various opinions, even very different ones.

I didn't know that you were not dedicated because, yes, it is not fair to advise and sow doubt when you don't believe in the same thing. Is Shiva for you Satan already?
So yes I was thanking the other participants for informing me.

And wishing harm to a SS is not acceptable. One can doubt the intentions in what you call "helping".

Concerning the Necronomicon, several of us have done the chakra opening circuit over the year. We cannot allow doubt to creep in. This is an issue that needs to be addressed.
I also use the money spell "Necronomicon".

Finally, you mention Marduk. But Marduk is Amon Rà the son of Satan !! Why would He bring us evil?
In my case, I still have his sigil with that of Satan and Valefor, because it is a God that interests me a lot.

I don't know why you are here if you don't share our beliefs. What is the purpose? To sow doubt? I am interested.

While I asked Harvard directly to tell me if they have this book or not (and of course will be no)

I would like to offer som reasoning , more than a simple debunking of JoS methods.
This is not my purpose.

My purpose is to let you use some logic and let you asking yourselves some questions , if you can.

https://magickandoccultism.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-necronomicon-history-and.html

I suggest You to read this interesting article , first.

One of the groups (which had blindly promoted the "John Dee's Necronomion") holds such a high regard for this document had not taken the time to study this text, to look at the alumni records as Harvard, or to falsely spread Lovecraft history as fact is the Joy of Satan (JoS).

The Joy of Satan website talks about the Necronomicon: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html . I will be quoting parts of the article to show why much of the words written are contributing to these misinformed comments.

High Priestess Maxine says, "The Necronomicon is not a work of fiction, nor was it invented by by 'Howard Phillip Lovecraft."

The very opening to the preface of the John Dee Necronomicon says that Dr. Joseph Talbet was one of the professors who wrote the preface of the Dee Version of the Necronomicon, but who is Dr. Joseph Talbet?

A while back I was contacted Harvard through an email provided at http://alumni.harvard.edu/help/contacts-links and they provide the email and phone number for the "professor" who translated John Dee's Version of the Necronomicon. When I called the desk for results Harvard said, "Dr. Joseph Talbet does not exist or never existed at Harvard."

and

I did more research into who Dr. Joseph Talbet, because obviously he did not exist for the record at Harvard. So it can be assumed whoever proposed the existence of Dr. Talbet as the professor in the preface of the John Dee version, is an authenticated liar. High Priestess Maxine states, "If anyone would take the time to read the Preface of this book, authored by Joseph Talbet, Ph. D., D. Litt, Harvard University, the TRUE history of this powerful GRIMOIRE is revealed." Well I think if people would take the time to read critically and question everything then we would not have an epidemic of uneducated people misinforming others.

In comparison to the fictional history by HP Lovecraft, all of the John Dee "Necronomicon" history behind this book is identical. If anyone wrote the history of this book or understood it then give it to Howard Philip Lovecraft. May I remind you the Joy of Satan wrote about this "fake" professor" and so called "history word for word. The truth be known, it would seem the JoS fell inlove with the romanticism of John Dee translating the Necronomicon.

The two versions indeed at the beginning of both books are identical.

Wow! John Dee was a great translator for the modern era, not bad for a guy from the 16th Century! In all reality, this was the Simon version of the Necronomicon we are observing. It was a cunning writer who implemented works of Simon (Peter Lavenda) and H. P. Lovecraft that compiled this entire book. I find it disturbing how there are many people have fallen for their gullibility over the John Dee version of the Necronomicon. I am glad I could present this information to help debunk the "John Dee Necronomicon."

I have a source who knew Peter Lavenda when he was on RIME in the Magick Conference, where Peter Lavenda claimed he believed in the Necronomicon openly. He was also the host of the party when the innovative book was published in the late 70's. So he is very suspect by his published works, copyrighted work, and the fact he changed his name of the authorship on the kindle version of the Necronomicon. Peter Lavenda is Simon.

That is fine, but make sure your spirituality does not make you ignorant to the facts.

BOOM. So easy to debunk, so easy to be destroyed. Very bad.

And now how do You feel after believing into a LIE?

Would have better, at that point, informing before and then creating a new one saying Maxime or whoever received it directly by Satan?

Why I am doing this.

Let's put it this way... Wouldn't be better like to say this book is part of an Akashic records, that travel beyond time and space and You received it from Satan indeed than to write a LIE on the JoS website?

Wouldn't be better to be honest with the public and the follower?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html

That's right, 1586, FOR ONE. That's just one. There are others copies that even precede this copy. The 1586 copy was authored by Dr. John Dee, you know, the man who brought us the Enochian calls. If anyone would take the time to read the "Preface" in this book, authored by Dr. Joseph Talbet, Ph.D., D. Litt, Harvard University, the TRUE history of this powerful GRIMOIRE is revealed:

This is all I have to say, all the rest I don't want to add anything else.

The doubt is legit when You go deeper inside things before even put them in practice I suppose.
At least the Simon version is more funny and have a sort of realistic aspect, quoting mesopotamians Gods and Demons correctly and using seals which could correspond to an arabic curved style.

I found it more interesting and with a sort of value.

Memento.

And now You can attack me. :lol:

The supposed mark of the beast, as I now found it, is a spiritual allegory to the 666 or the number that represents spirituality and vital force as presented on JoS main website.

The thing is... if you have read history not just from one source like the xian BS blog you posted about, then you would have clearly knew the fact that most, if not a, the writings, based on what is stated on the JoS website, had to appear textually appealing to the xian spying eye in roder to get approved in libraries and schools, hence the New Age bullshit we have right now were angelic magic is used and sigils of so-called Demons, and also the false portrayal of spiritual workings and communications with astral entities.

JoS is in all its forms honest with the public and its followers, be them people who want to learn and are Satanists, or people who want to learn but are not Satanists, and, surprisingly, even with trolls like you.

That is right, the truth here is hard as fuck and you can irrevocably accept it, as everything that is stated here is stated from years of learning from books that were so old, not just from an occult blog that you stumbled upon, and spreading doubtful information.

At first, I would have believed that you are just a confused individual, but, later on... after seeing the posts of yours, you are just here to push doubtful information to us.

For others may not be such a cultural shock as they are from years here on the JoS, but for me, whi has a lot of information from the xian BS sources, it is a hurtful as fuck attack to my brain reading the fake information from that blog.

The sigils from the Necronomicon from the JoS aren't a lie, as, like Blitzkreig himself stated, if the sigils were harmful or from other demons, outside the ones presented here, then wouldn't Satan disapprove such publishing of the information, and not from just anyone, but our HP?

It os easy to copy-paste BS from the occult blog post or some Pseudomonarchyia Daemonum or parts of Dictionnaire Infernal stuff by Jacques Colin De Plancy and not reading then theyou information that is presented on the JoS and then... the most shitty action... to throw with junk at an organization that provides knowledge to misguided individuals, like me, since the 2002.

It is like, for example, I say that the guide for the communication with Father Satan is fake, but without bringing any proof except of a 3-4 text-walled New Age BS post from one like the zillions occult blog posts and continue on this lie... and then... why the fuck not... push it continuously to members that are new, like me or the others who will join, and to the members who are from a lot of years here and have experience in the Spiritual Satanism field.

Taking the same post from the same blog and pushing it over and over here only tells that your intentions are only to damage the cultural baggage members with experience have and falsely incriminate the JoS with claims like there is no honesty, there is a lot of lies in the books published by the HPs of the JoS, but, again, without any valid and consistent proof.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are pai by the BSers to publish their posts so actively for at least 3 times from what I was able to count.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=404226#p404226[/quote

We are not clowns by censoring and deleting your posts if they clearly and inexcusable breach the rules of this forum.

After all, if it weren't to be like this, then it would simply go very clear with your posts and you would have gone through the forums intact, but, this is not the case.

Maybe I need to remind you the rules of this forum:

1. We know Satan and his Demons are real beings. If you are LaVeyan, or feel otherwise, do not push your beliefs here.

2. People who sympathise with and/or support the enemies of Satan-[The Jews, Christians and Muslims]-WILL BE BANNED!

3. Blasphemy against Satan and/or his Demons will not be tolerated!

4. If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not the group for you, find another.

5. Do not try to push Wiccan or other non-Satanic creeds here.

6. Do not try to promote individuals, groups or organizations who bash the Joy of Satan. Your posts will be deleted and you will be banned.

7. Anyone who posts advocating anything illegal willand be banned.

8. Please be polite- flaming will not be tolerated.

9. No personally identifiable information should be used on your account [Real name, pictures etc]. We take your provacy seriously, you should do too.

10. Posters have the sole responsibility for their posts, and not the forums, moderators, or anyone else.

Also, as a last note on this reply... fundamentalism represents a totally different concept than the situational reality that is in the JoS.

Fundamentalism is the conceot in which individuals are very repugnant when it comes to opinions from other sources or questions about ideas and suggestion from other sources and only go straightforward with their ideas.

This concept doesn't apply to us as we are open to suggestions and as proof, I can clearly put the links to those two topics in which members can freely discuss about the improvements that need to be done in the JoS community or what they would like to see as an improvement in the JoS:

1. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79974

2. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=79628

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back