Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On matters of "purpose" versus "personal power".

Henu the Great

Your purpose is your purpose. If that is really your purpose instead of the result of outside programming then congratulations. Work towards it and beyond.

What I don't find believable is that you can't find time to read at least 1-5 pages on JoS every day. You could learn and deprogram from Christianity so fast if you would stay consistent. The same with meditations. The requirement at the beginning can be as low as 10-30 minutes per day.

Primal said:
Henu the Great said:
Your purpose is your purpose. If that is really your purpose instead of the result of outside programming then congratulations. Work towards it and beyond.

What I don't find believable is that you can't find time to read at least 1-5 pages on JoS every day. You could learn and deprogram from Christianity so fast if you would stay consistent. The same with meditations. The requirement at the beginning can be as low as 10-30 minutes per day.

My friend, have you ever been in college before? Bro, listen. Spending thirty minutes of your time a day reading stuff outside of college is a lot. Trust me, that's a lot. With idle people it's nothing, but as a college student who takes 14 credits a semester. Oh boy. That's a lot.
The time spent on this Path is manyfold more valuable than any current college can provide. Reading a page does not take thirty minutes, nor does doing basic beginner meditations for a short period of time. Furthermore, using the powers of your mind and reorganizing your life around the 8 fold path will grant you more opportunities for your growth spiritually speaking. I don't know what 14 credits per semester translates into in time spent per week for example, but I know that a healthy reorganizing would not hold you back even if it took your marginally more time to graduate.

Primal said:
I will unashamedly say that I truly haven't deeply studied Satanic lore yet. By Satanic lore, I mean the information provided by this place. I've had some readings here and there, but never a full-blown study. I am a college student after all and my academic activities are higher priority. I will say, however, that I've read somewhere here before that the gods (Satan being the head god) want us to be powerful and become like them. This is a common theme here and one I've duly accepted. It's antithetical to Christian/Muslim slave mentality.

However, please allow me to remind you all that I was a very devoted Christian for many years before I committed to Satan. I am thirty-one years old right now, and when I was twenty-six, by some kind of telepathic kike machination, I came to realize what I consider (and still consider) my purpose in life. And that is to be a great philosopher. Like Socrates.

In the J. o. S. worldview, what is the stance on such beliefs of purpose? Satan created us through genetic engineering after all. Did he install a "purpose" within each of us? Like a sort of life's mission? Or is the basic belief here something like, "Yo, I'm an edgy devil-worshiper and I make my own rules, bitch!"? What is it?

Something tells me Father Satan did intend me to change the world through philosophy, albeit in my own unique way. Since twenty-six years old, I've always felt like my life was going somewhere. I still do feel it. Just with a different (better) god.

I also seem to get the sense that Father Satan wants me to be a philosopher in the tradition of the ancients. Stoics like Marcus Aurelius and Hellenics like Socrates. Nowadays, you ain't a philosopher unless you have a doctorate in philosophy. I consider that bullshit.

What do you all think?

Thank you.

Read www.JoyOfSatan.org

You will highly benefit from the provided knowledge if you apply it in your life.

In all areas of your life.

Also you won’t waste people‘s time if you read the site, as most questions will be answered by the indepth knowledge provided by HPS Maxine and HP HoodedCobra.

The knowledge on the site is more valuable than any regular member can give you here.

Primal said:
In the J. o. S. worldview, what is the stance on such beliefs of purpose? Satan created us through genetic engineering after all. Did he install a "purpose" within each of us? Like a sort of life's mission? Or is the basic belief here something like, "Yo, I'm an edgy devil-worshiper and I make my own rules, bitch!"? What is it?

Those who are important to Satan do have a purpose, a world-changing one. I mean famous people like Hitler or Anton Lavey. But for average people, Satan himself have a purpose for them. It's possible that normal Satanists choose their own purpose before their reincarnate, under the guidance of their Guardian Demon. But it's not as set in stone.

I know you're being sarcastic, but the word "devil-worshiper" is a xian derogatory word that isn't used here. Devil is just a slanderous form of the Sanskrit Devi or Goddess, an allegory for the kundalini. Worship is also a code word for one-pointed concentration on something according to JoS, so a Devi-Worshiper is one who concentrates and meditates on the Kundalini to raise it. If you put it this way, it's an accurate term.

Aside from your question that members have already answered, I think you are over exaggerating your lack of time.

For example, the time it takes you to make posts like this and reply on the forums could be spent meditating and studying. Yes, college takes up time but it does not take up enough time to say you dont have The Time.

I went to college as well, and I always made time for the JOS.

It would be highly beneficial for your life to start this path upwards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back