Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

receive help from evangelicals, is that right?

Kramer

I posted a few days ago here saying that I asked my guardian and Father Satan for help... I said that I feel very alone and empty and that I need to have my financial life, that I need to have my job because I need to pay my bill... The day before yesterday I entered an app and decided to sell my body online (yes, absurdly I made that decision because I started to get desperate, because I can't stand living like this anymore). And one person said he would like to help me... he asked how much my debt was and he paid my debt without demanding anything in return. He didn't ask for my body in return. He transferred the money to me and I was able to pay off my debt. I didn't have to sell my body online. I thought maybe he was sent by the gods, but then I found out that he is an evangelical... Is it really okay for me to receive help from an evangelical? So far I still haven't got a job and I still feel lonely and empty. It will be 3 years since I've been looking for a job, but the debt I owed, he paid. Can I really consider this help from the gods? After all, he is evangelical. And the job itself, I still didn't get it.

Yes, people who help are people who help. The Gods can help you through just about anyone.

You should be thankful this person showed up and helped in this manner, and without asking to enslave you in the process. This is a rare incident and very blatant help from the Gods, but also the person truly did a good gesture.

Do a working for a job in the meantime too. This is an uphill battle, but you have help. Be patient and keep working on things spiritually until it falls in place. Stay strong.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, people who help are people who help. The Gods can help you through just about anyone.

so I wont be betraying the gods by accepting help from evangelicals?

Kramer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They are humans and people so no. Unless you somehow betray the Gods in a literal way or they give you the help to force you into church and you allow this, then there should be no issues.

Nobody asked you to do anything there or betray anyone.

Messages of helping other people are not exclusive to xianity. Albeit xianity preaches false charity and blind charity, to give proper charity is not antithetical to the values of the Gods.

There are many good people out there and they help others. This is part of human goodness. Human society is built on help.

Kramer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This was an extreme situation, but also keep in mind that it was very likely organized and therefore approved by the Gods. It is smart that you are cautious about accepting their help, as this can come with obligations or other troubles, but in this situation it seems ok.

One point here is to recognize that the help from the Satan, not from this evangelical man. You are not obligated to return the favor to this man, but rather your relationship with Satan should be strengthened.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403796 time=1670203411 user_id=21286]
Kramer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This was an extreme situation, but also keep in mind that it was very likely organized and therefore approved by the Gods. It is smart that you are cautious about accepting their help, as this can come with obligations or other troubles, but in this situation it seems ok.

One point here is to recognize that the help from the Satan, not from this evangelical man. You are not obligated to return the favor to this man, but rather your relationship with Satan should be strengthened.

Com toda a certeza a ajuda veio de Satan. Satan é um Pai incrível. Mesmo depois de eu desacreditar que eu estava sendo ouvida, ainda sim me ajudou. Agora eu preciso fazer algo como agradecimento, mas não sei o que fazer.

Kramer said:
Com toda a certeza a ajuda veio de Satan. Satan é um Pai incrível. Mesmo depois de eu desacreditar que eu estava sendo ouvida, ainda sim me ajudou. Agora eu preciso fazer algo como agradecimento, mas não sei o que fazer.

Help him by continuing your own advancement and spiritual warfare efforts, which includes ritual work or work on the internet or these forums.

In most cases, no!

But, at the same time... just like I saw now that our HP stated... humans are humans and you are lucky this is a rare case where the xian programmed individuals are helping you without trying to enslave you.

Anyways, be sure that you take care of yourself and do not let anyone suspicious help you.

I mostly do not open the doors of someone that I do not know and seems suspicious for me knock's on them both figuratively and literally.

It is best to stay protected.

Just my advice :)

Hail Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kramer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They are humans and people so no. Unless you somehow betray the Gods in a literal way or they give you the help to force you into church and you allow this, then there should be no issues.

Nobody asked you to do anything there or betray anyone.

Messages of helping other people are not exclusive to xianity. Albeit xianity preaches false charity and blind charity, to give proper charity is not antithetical to the values of the Gods.

There are many good people out there and they help others. This is part of human goodness. Human society is built on help.

I emailed about this but I found this thread and thought I would put it here as well. What of with my family member? He has a jewish friend, someone he talks to from time to time that I have never had anything to do with, but recently I found out that my family member took money from him which I am definitely not ok with and is way too close for comfort. This money was to gamble, and losses have been on and off, and since a certain transit almost nothing but losses. I told my dad to wait and he didn't listen....but from the money he took he started making some wins. Why now and why as a result from a jew?? This bothers me immensely, as I have said that I will never take anything from a jew. but what about as reparations? they have cheated gentiles for centuries.

What to think in this case? Should I proceed with detachment or use magick to drain it of its resources? Could this have been presented as an opportunity to take back from the enemy things that they have cheated gentiles out of, of which money also counts? Or could this be some manifestation of enemy attack with strings attached?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back