Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions regarding my prayers, comiting my soul to Lord Satan

CrowBlackMalice

Using a red candle, a meditative position and after bathing, I began to write and perform the commitment ritual posted on The Joy Of Satan website, however the razor I was using to prick my finger could not draw blood? For the next hour or two, I used multiple knives and tried to draw blood on my palm, bicep, chest, cheek, and even my lower wrist. Still no blood could be drawn. As a last ditched effort before my blasphemous family returned, I used my candle to heat the blade of maybe my 5th knife until the steel turned black, yet when it met my skin only ash left the cuts. I feel the pain, I see the cuts/scars, yet I can not bleed. I am at a loss and need some advice. Perhaps my blood debt was pain in the past? I will meditate and perform the prayer again in my astral temple as a response to my phenomena.

I am new here, and am so glad to see so many devoted followers. May our endeavors be swift brothers and sisters.

Hail Satan
Hail Beelzebub(Lord of Fly)
Hail Lilith

CrowBlackMalice said:
Using a red candle, a meditative position and after bathing, I began to write and perform the commitment ritual posted on The Joy Of Satan website, however the razor I was using to prick my finger could not draw blood? For the next hour or two, I used multiple knives and tried to draw blood on my palm, bicep, chest, cheek, and even my lower wrist. Still no blood could be drawn. As a last ditched effort before my blasphemous family returned, I used my candle to heat the blade of maybe my 5th knife until the steel turned black, yet when it met my skin only ash left the cuts. I feel the pain, I see the cuts/scars, yet I can not bleed. I am at a loss and need some advice. Perhaps my blood debt was pain in the past? I will meditate and perform the prayer again in my astral temple as a response to my phenomena.

I am new here, and am so glad to see so many devoted followers. May our endeavors be swift brothers and sisters.

Hail Satan
Hail Beelzebub(Lord of Fly)
Hail Lilith

Try needle

CrowBlackMalice said:

819Hy6kMD4L._SL1500_.jpg

Alr the prodding thing didn't come to mind but it worked. Couldn't help but laugh at this small prick getting blood but a heated blade couldn't. The cut on my cheek and the one on my bicep managed to scar without bleeding. I welcome them but wth. Thanks.

No one ever needs to cut anything ever. Where do you all get these ideas?

Just pinch a little bit with a needle, all kinds of needles, on the finger. Even better, want to be a little beauty queen, get a rose and gently pinch yourself with the rose spike.

Then apply little pressure to the finger and enough blood will follow.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back