Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Year 0

Virael_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
What year is it exactly? Counting the years since the alleged and false birth of "jesus" seems extremely wrong to me.

Are we in the year 2798?
According to the Greek calendar, yes.
But I wonder what's the point of counting the years from the first Olympics, what's the point?

What year is it anyway?

It's a great question that you ask here, and a very important one. The persian hijri is as much as we're told the most accurate calendar to date. It is based on the babylonian which in turn borrowed from the sumerian. The year zero can be chosen to coincide with something we deem to be of greatest significance. I would love to hear some ideas on what event or person we should choose as beginning of our satanic calendar. When we reach a consensus, than the details can be fine tuned to reflect our striving for perfection and end this bc/ad bullshit. How about it? Let's hear some great suggestions.

This is clearly the beginning of an era. The era in question is the Jewish era. But all eras must be remembered and recorded.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back