Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meltology documentary MUST SEE!!!

AryanPriest666

The old world was glorious, advanced and beautiful... and it was MELTED in a cataclysmic event not that long ago.

Geology fanboys will be very upset by these discoveries as it will destroy everything you think you know about mountains and "rock formations" and other "natural formations".

The proof is everywhere, and when you know what you're looking at, you won't even have to leave your own backyard to find evidence of meltology.

This has been hidden right in front of our eyes, just like most of the biggest lies ever told to us... it's in plain sight.

Meltology documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLx_y9AeMc

When The Buildings Cried Documentary PART ONE: https://odysee.com/@whenthebuildingscried:d/(1)-when-the-buildings-cried:6

It seems hard to believe, since to have the whole earth basically covered in "molten bricks" the whole earth had to be covered in buildings, meaning the population was many times greater than the current population. I watched both videos and in one of them the guy still believed in the flat earth theory and said he could see the "dome" lmao.

Still, I can kinda see it. I spent a long time looking for some pictures of the grand canyon I'd seen a while back, but couldn't find them, they were very revealing. One of them is of the temple of Isis, but like an overhead view, it looks just like the star of Isis. The other I really wanted to find was of a hole that was left by a plane crash in the side of the canyon. Basically it looked like the plane had punched a hole into it, so it looked like a cavern l, or a hollow space inside.

Powerofjustice said:
It seems hard to believe, since to have the whole earth basically covered in "molten bricks" the whole earth had to be covered in buildings, meaning the population was many times greater than the current population. I watched both videos and in one of them the guy still believed in the flat earth theory and said he could see the "dome" lmao.

Still, I can kinda see it. I spent a long time looking for some pictures of the grand canyon I'd seen a while back, but couldn't find them, they were very revealing. One of them is of the temple of Isis, but like an overhead view, it looks just like the star of Isis. The other I really wanted to find was of a hole that was left by a plane crash in the side of the canyon. Basically it looked like the plane had punched a hole into it, so it looked like a cavern l, or a hollow space inside.

Of course it's hard to believe when you consider we've been lied to our whole lives ever since we were infants to believe these lies. This isn't about belief, though. It's this: what does the evidence say? The evidence gives knowledge, which does not require belief. It took a few months for this information to fully sink in and at first, I wasn't able to see it. But the more I studied the evidence and began investigating in my local area, the more I began to see what was in front of me. Yes, these buildings were everywhere... the old world was a HIGHLY advanced, world-wide civilization.

Interesting you bring up the Grand Canyon. There are hundreds of square miles of it that not even park rangers are allowed to go. That whole park is one giant melted complex of buildings. Have you heard of the Kincaid expedition? They found all kinds of artifacts and treasures preserved in the Grand Canyon... remnants of the old world. Then of course the (((SMITHSONIAN))) came in and shut it down. Modern day (((academia))) and (((history))) has become a collective effort to erase our past and cover up evidence of this event, who we were and where we came from. It's deception on all fronts.

To anyone new to this branch of research called meltology, I suggest they take their time, continue researching and just forget what you think you know about geology long enough to look at what's being shown. A lifetime of lies don't just disappear overnight, but with consistent application of awareness and honest research, the truth is revealed.

That's what all this is about... THE TRUTH. It doesn't matter what I think or believe about any of this. What does the evidence say? I don't have to go further than the creek bed at my local nature preserve to find melted and deformed bricks from the event. The evidence is EVERYWHERE. The only way to hide it is to convince people "this isn't what it looks like" and it's worked for so long but the spell is broken and the truth is being witnessed.

Abyssos said:
I thought about the destruction of the planet Phaeton (some call the planet Tiamat) while watching the video. It would be fascinating if all of these melted red-brick buildings are 12'500 years old.

Something would have had to melt all of these buildings right before all the water from the water-bearing planet phaeton hit the Earth, which the creator of these videos says was a electric overload of the buildings, as they were capable of conducting electricity for free energy high technology.

I also thought of the Catacombs in France while watching these.

I noticed the snide comments about the flat Earth in the videos. As he didn't tie any of that into the rest of the content, it was easy to mentally skip past that, and focus on the real material.

I don't have time to say much more. I really want to keep this topic bumped and see what else others here have to say about all this. I really like that most of these buildings have Gothic Architecture. No wonder Black Metalheads such as myself have a fascination with Gothic Aesthetics and Architecture. It must be the superior racial blood memory ;) . If the Satanic Civilization really built literal Gothic Cathedrals before the Deluge, I would be truly impressed and ecstatic.

There are many aesthetics that I want cities and our Earth to have once the kikes are gone, and Gothic Architecture like this with waterfalls, fountains, statues of the Demons, and other such symbols are definitely going to make a comeback.

Hail Satan!

Yeah, the Flat Earth bit can be a hang-up for some, but I think he only mentions it in the first part. Glad you were able to navigate past it. "When the buildings cried" is making a Documentary 2.0 and he's leaving the flat earth stuff out of it entirely and it's focus is just on meltology and the evidence.

We speculate that the meltdown event actually happened as recently as 300-600 years ago. If you watch the full "when the buildings cried" documentary playlist, he talks about it. There is evidence that it was that recent. Carbon dating method is bs. They base everything on that bunk. I don't consider any information that comes from these (((sources))) concerning history, dates, etc. to be valid since they are coming from the enemy and their whole job is to deceive us.

The deluge/great flood was a side effect of the meltdown as the heat from the event theoretically would have caused all the water on the Earth to evaporate and then fall back down, flooding everything.

It's basically the same architecture built by the same civilization all over the world. It's amazing, it's beautiful, and yes it definitely brings to life ancestral memories. The way they designed buildings and statues was the height of human achievement. We cannot duplicate any of it today. Sad part is, these parasites continue to destroy our buildings (just look at the World Fairs and how they destroyed all those structures afterwards)... they know the effect such beauty and geometry has to awaken and invigorate our souls. They want to replace everything with parking lots and drywalled square hideous pieces of junk buildings. Modern architecture is a war on taste and beauty. These old-world cathedrals, art and buildings remind us of who we are, and they want us forgetting everything.

When The Buildings Cried Documentary Part 2: https://odysee.com/@whenthebuildingscried:d/(2)-when-the-buildings-cried:e

The meltdown idea is new to me. Before now I only had ever heard of the mud flood cataclysm theory.

https://imgur.com/a/bTZM2bo

Abyssos said:
How incredible it would be if many fancy buildings around us are 13'000+ years old. That would be incredible.

What is your attachment to this 13,000 years ago??

Asurya said:
The meltdown idea is new to me. Before now I only had ever heard of the mud flood cataclysm theory.

https://imgur.com/a/bTZM2bo

"Anomalous soil accumulation" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember seeing a picture before as a teen of such an ruin and I thought that the rocks looked melted.

If it wasn't for the mention within another topic of this I wouldn't have clicked it.

Why? Because I don't like the name they gave it.
I guess I should learn to put aside my thoughts about some things.

Abyssos said:
AryanPriest666 said:
Abyssos said:
How incredible it would be if many fancy buildings around us are 13'000+ years old. That would be incredible.

What is your attachment to this 13,000 years ago??

You do know about Phaeton and the flood about 12'500 years ago, right? I'm just using 13'000 to round up. This has been talked about many times here, including in older sermons. I'm out of time at the moment, but you should be able to find about about Phaeton by looking for it. I am just so short on time right now that I only have time to make this quick response. Others might explain it to you in more detail. I'm sure since you're relatively new you haven't read about it yet, there's a lot info here, and it's all buried under difficult and obtrusive formatting. These forums really aren't the most convenient archive of information to browse through, but it's what we've got for now. I'm sure things are in the works behind the scenes to resolve this. I don't know enough about Meltology to be able to come to conclusions, but I have my hypotheses.

Hail Satan!

https://satanslibrary.org/English/Mars, Phaeton, and Earth.pdf

This is one of them.

watching from the second video in the 4 part meltology document he claims that there are "melted buildings" from things that look old and extravagant which simply only look scorched from a normal fire breaking out.

He even claimed a glacier was melted rock *facepalm*.

There are some good pictures there and some good examples but also some stupid ones.

Today everything has to be build quickly and you see it in the quality of the buildings. Not just this but old handwork crafts like glassblowing and glass-in-lead work (which fyi is also totally facepalm worthy, claiming these buildings are ancient but they have clearly medieval glass in lead in there) is a dieing craft. Its rarw to find someone that is still able to work with that.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
watching from the second video in the 4 part meltology document he claims that there are "melted buildings" from things that look old and extravagant which simply only look scorched from a normal fire breaking out.

He even claimed a glacier was melted rock *facepalm*.

There are some good pictures there and some good examples but also some stupid ones.

Today everything has to be build quickly and you see it in the quality of the buildings. Not just this but old handwork crafts like glassblowing and glass-in-lead work (which fyi is also totally facepalm worthy, claiming these buildings are ancient but they have clearly medieval glass in lead in there) is a dieing craft. Its rarw to find someone that is still able to work with that.

As for the glaciers and Antarctica ice... have you been there and held it in your hand or tried to melt it? I haven't, so I can't confirm or deny what it is. I don't like just taking someone else's word, I have to experience it first hand in order for me to say "okay this is real" or "yeah, that's fake". I've not held glacier ice or been to Antarctica so what it actually is is just hearsay to me.

When it comes to dates, historical periods and "the official history" of anything, keep in mind that the history we're given today by academia which is ran by the enemy. 7 out of 8 Ivy League colleges have Jewish presidents... and these are the gatekeepers of history and archaeology now. We're supposed to accept the history they teach at face value? Pardon my skepticism, but their historical narratives are full of holes and just plain lies. Carbon dating for example and using it with everything is complete nonsense... it's about as accurate as a kosher-19 viral test.

Also, normal fires don't leave scorch marks like that and normal fires certainly do not melt, liquify and deform red brick. Look at building history in your local area and you might notice an over-representation of "freak fires" that happen to break out in these old buildings. I've investigated several of these in my own area and they have no physical or photographic evidence of any of their claims. It's all a story they made up to cover up a catastrophic lie. Freemasons and their faggy little groups everywhere going around writing history for all these old buildings and people just believe it, it's amazing!

AryanPriest666 said:
Freemasons and their faggy little groups everywhere going around writing history for all these old buildings and people just believe it, it's amazing!

Just be careful with an excessive use of slurs like this. Beyond offending any gay people here, it can contribute to a hostile culture. This will become more important as JoS grows.

It might seem harmless now, but Satan's support for people's sexuality is an important point that we don't want the enemy to claim. Even though the actual LGBT population is small, there are many people who strongly care about them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=406392 time=1671088616 user_id=21286]
AryanPriest666 said:
Freemasons and their faggy little groups everywhere going around writing history for all these old buildings and people just believe it, it's amazing!

Just be careful with an excessive use of slurs like this. Beyond offending any gay people here, it can contribute to a hostile culture. This will become more important as JoS grows.

It might seem harmless now, but Satan's support for people's sexuality is an important point that we don't want the enemy to claim. Even though the actual LGBT population is small, there are many people who strongly care about them.

I was worried about this. It was used in a sermon recently which surprised me. It was only a matter of time before others started using it casually.

This word is a shaming word. Its primary function in social use is as a shaming word. There is no reason to use this word publicly if one does not intend to insult homosexuals. There are so many other shaming words to choose from which have nothing to do with homosexuals.

AryanPriest666 said:

What I was saying is that he makes some false claims. In between good parts.

And I don't need to be Nicola Tesla to understand that when a place doesn't get sun for months it freezes and gets very very cold.

It simply sounds like you've never seen the remains of burnt out brick building with your own 2 eyes nor that you've seen any ice or snow laying around in the landscape, judging by your comment.

Nor probably ever visited a mountain but I could be wrong.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
AryanPriest666 said:

It simply sounds like you've never seen the remains of burnt out brick building with your own 2 eyes nor that you've seen any ice or snow laying around in the landscape, judging by your comment.

Yes, you are quite wrong about me here. :D

I have climbed several mountains, canyons and caves, visited many ruins and literally live on top of a giant ruin. I also have visited more countries than there are eggs in a carton.

That being said, I don't have to leave the 1 mile radius from my house to find melted brick, destroyed buildings and pockets of survival all over. The town next to me is literally half destroyed/melted. I'm constantly exploring and gathering evidence.

I have never visited an iceberg or Antarctica, but when I do, I'm taking a blowtorch and a camera with me! :D

All I'm saying is that if you can't produce evidence or I can't repeat the experiment to see for myself, I don't have time for it.

AryanPriest666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
AryanPriest666 said:

Yes, you are quite wrong about me here. :D

I have climbed several mountains, canyons and caves, visited many ruins and literally live on top of a giant ruin. I also have visited more countries than there are eggs in a carton.

That being said, I don't have to leave the 1 mile radius from my house to find melted brick, destroyed buildings and pockets of survival all over. The town next to me is literally half destroyed/melted. I'm constantly exploring and gathering evidence.

I have never visited an iceberg or Antarctica, but when I do, I'm taking a blowtorch and a camera with me! :D

All I'm saying is that if you can't produce evidence or I can't repeat the experiment to see for myself, I don't have time for it.

Look theres a difference between melted brick and brick that has just seen a fire (and hasnt deformed At ALL).

I think you simply misunderstood me here.

Also why are you telling me to produce any proof when you could just easily and honestly tell us your own findings?

Also yes I did go to see a glacier, it was a very long time ago and yes it was very cold.

There are pictures to be found online on glaciers and how much they've reduced in size. Its also common knowledge that oftentimes there are things found in there from a long time ago that are rediscovered now.

But to claim that big solid pieces of ice are just pure molten brick is ridiculous and insane.

Theres one thought though.. if vibration/electromagnetics can increase heat they must be able to keep something very cool too.

Itd make sense if it was *on top* but that was NEVER said.

Abyssos said:

I just saw this title and thought about the discussion here. I haven't watched this video yet, but I'll share it here as soon as possible so that you and/or anyone else that watches it can give thoughts. I'll watch it and see what I think.

The Crystallized Buildings of Antarctica

From the YouTube channel:

The Tartarian Meltdown

Isn't it wild what heat can do to minerals and bricks? All kinds of crazy stuff...

At first, I wanted to dismiss the ice being crystalized buildings, but some of it does appear to be genuinely crystalized building and NOT ice. Although in some areas it appears there is both snow/ice and crystalized building remains.

Again, I have not visited any of these places and most of them appear to be off limits such as antarctica but it would be nice to have an opportunity to explore myself. Right now I can only speculate and say "that don't look right! Are we sure that is ice?!" I REALLY want to take a blowtorch to some of these locations and see for myself haha!

There are very good reasons we're not allowed to freely explore Antarctica, but I don't want to speculate and rant too much so I digress.

AryanPriest666 said:
Abyssos said:

I just saw this title and thought about the discussion here. I haven't watched this video yet, but I'll share it here as soon as possible so that you and/or anyone else that watches it can give thoughts. I'll watch it and see what I think.

The Crystallized Buildings of Antarctica

From the YouTube channel:

The Tartarian Meltdown

Isn't it wild what heat can do to minerals and bricks? All kinds of crazy stuff...

At first, I wanted to dismiss the ice being crystalized buildings, but some of it does appear to be genuinely crystalized building and NOT ice. Although in some areas it appears there is both snow/ice and crystalized building remains.

Again, I have not visited any of these places and most of them appear to be off limits such as antarctica but it would be nice to have an opportunity to explore myself. Right now I can only speculate and say "that don't look right! Are we sure that is ice?!" I REALLY want to take a blowtorch to some of these locations and see for myself haha!

There are very good reasons we're not allowed to freely explore Antarctica, but I don't want to speculate and rant too much so I digress.

There is one picture that genuinely looks like a blue crystal.

But I want to point out something else.

We throw salt on our driveways walkways etc so that the ice doesn't form and you can still drive and walk properly. It works up to a certain temperature, as an anti-freeze.
An ocean is salt water. And its constant in movement. It doesn't freeze when its just 'cold'.
Look at Ice Road on Discovery. Im sure they mention some temperatures there, in that tv show.

Im not saying that it isn't there but I am saying that the info is inaccurate and that the people that present it lack some scientifical knowledge.

Abyssos said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
There is one picture that genuinely looks like a blue crystal.

But I want to point out something else.

We throw salt on our driveways walkways etc so that the ice doesn't form and you can still drive and walk properly. It works up to a certain temperature, as an anti-freeze.
An ocean is salt water. And its constant in movement. It doesn't freeze when its just 'cold'.
Look at Ice Road on Discovery. Im sure they mention some temperatures there, in that tv show.

Im not saying that it isn't there but I am saying that the info is inaccurate and that the people that present it lack some scientifical knowledge.

This gives me an idea. This is my own speculation. Perhaps the fact that the ocean is salt water makes it even more likely that many of the objects we think are icebergs are not made of ice, as the saltwater surrounding them would likely melt them much faster. There could still be snow and ice on top of the crystalized structures, just not in contact with the water according to my hypothesis.

The concept of saltwater by this logic might actually support the points of the Meltologists. This is all just my thoughts and speculation.

Hail Satan!

It asks for an experiment. Im thinking icecubes and a glass of water (and salt water) in the fridge. Currently my fridge is so full that I can't do this.

More evidence.

Maps of the Sahara desert from the 1700's show it full of cities, towns, castles, lakes and rivers.

Yet the (((official history))) is that it's been a desert for more than 5,000 years.

Look at these slides and tell me... do you see what I see?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw5wgbnZ_gU

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back