Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A New Purpose

Master.mind

Anyone that has done any AI (neural networks) programming will know that one has to always give a purpose to the program, something to optimize for. It's either to minimize or maximize one or multiple things.
Our brains are much like programmable neural networks. When we are born, we come with certain basic programs and purpose that are encoded in our DNA, then society adds its own programmings on top of that and overwrites our purpose with something that is not our purpose.
What is our purpose? Most people think that it's simply survival and reproduction however, those are only products of another purpose.
The most powerful purpose one can have is : maximize the concentration of your own DNA in the world.
To do that, of course it's in your interest to survive and reproduce as much as possible.
But also :
It's in your interest to reduce other's DNA either by lack of reproduction or by direct measures (war).
It's in your interest to give bad advice to others (bad programming, bad purpose).
It's in your interest to lie, deceive, infiltrate and destroy anything that is not you.

It should be clear that, we can't have a civilization if everyone operated with that purpose in mind (which quite a few do right now, especially the Jews) and that it'd be beneficial if we agreed upon a purpose for every individual to follow.

Master.mind said:
It's in your interest to reduce other's DNA either by lack of reproduction or by direct measures (war).
It's in your interest to give bad advice to others (bad programming, bad purpose).
It's in your interest to lie, deceive, infiltrate and destroy anything that is not you.

Who is "you" and who are the "others"?

Honestly, I'm reading your past posts and you sound very much like a psychopath.

Human beings also want love, trust, connection, friendship and a community. They are not soulless machines whose sole purpose is to gain power at the expense of others. Only a fucked up and spiritually damaged person would think that.

Master.mind said:

Our sole purpose is to achieve Godhead through spiritual practice and eradicate the vermin who opposes our birthright. This include steps we must partake in order to achieve our goal; deprogram falsehoods from our minds and to remove all afflictions from our souls.

As we grow and elevate our being through power meditation, the Gods will guide and help us to grow even further. Much rectification happens naturally as we progress through the practice of power meditation and contemplation upon our Gods. Though, some hindrances in our progression needs rectification through deeper work such as workings, hence contemplation and guidance.

Excerpt from the Al Jilwah:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will."

The Nameless One said:
Master.mind said:

Honestly, I'm reading your past posts and you sound very much like a psychopath.

Human beings also want love, trust, connection, friendship and a community. They are not soulless machines whose sole purpose is to gain power at the expense of others. Only a fucked up and spiritually damaged person would think that.

There are correct things in what he says but I think nations must be stable. The best thing is balance, neither too much differentiation nor too much assimilation.

If we did as he says life would be horrible. For example, imagine Greece defeated and annexed Turkey and then Greece would become bigger. Then Bulgaria would tear Greece apart and so on. We would be crazy and wretched peoples.

No offence poster of this topic.

As I said, we must be stable and we must understand the importance and value of identity. And you certainly don't have to lose your territory and commit suicide over your identity.

Peoples must seek eternity and not be mad and seek destruction. You must not become obsessed with this planet and fight until you destroy yourself completely. This planet is a crumb of earth, there are infinite planets in the universe that can fill as much abundance as you want.

Master.mind said:
But also :

You literally just described what it means to be jewish. If this is the "program" you're running, clearly that program is heavily infected with kike malware and you might want to consider running a military grade anti-virus.

Darkpagan666 said:
Master.mind said:

Our sole purpose is to achieve Godhead

What exactly is that and what do you do after you achieve Godhead?

Darkpagan666 said:
and eradicate the vermin who opposes our birthright

How do we go about eradicating the vermin? Why do they act like vermin in the first place? Isn't it because there isn't any well defined purpose to be followed by everyone?
We are in a situation where there are some vague laws that judges interpret as they wish and everyone does whatever they feel like doing.
From the vermin's perspective, by playing dirty he's "outsmarting" you in his mind.
But, what exactly does he believe that he is outsmarting others in?
I believe it's exactly what I said in the first post of the thread : maximizing his DNA concentration. Either now or at a later date.
The vermin's purpose is to acquire as much power as possible by any means. One can then use that power to trigger wars and have others eliminate each other. Or, one can use that power to create very many children (copies of your DNA). Two paths with the same outcome : more concentration of your DNA in the world.
The vermin is probably not even consciously aware that they are operating with such programming.

NinRick said:
Master.mind said:
Darkpagan666 said:

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Origins-of-Satanism.html

I read that page many months ago.
Godhead = perfection, I already knew that.
What is perfection? Can someone describe that state?
Does a perfect person have needs, wants, purpose? Do perfect people have different DNA? If yes then it doesn't matter if one is perfect or not, we still need to find some kind of basic purpose for everyone to follow, including a God or Gods.
What stops a God from deciding to pick up as a purpose "my DNA should be the only one on this planet or at least the only one that makes the rules" and why should they not pick that as their purpose? What should the other Gods do to the God that doesn't want to play nice with others? What happens if it's not just one God but half of them that want to eliminate the other half? What if some Gods decide to gang up against one? Why should they not want to do that?

Master.mind said:
Does a perfect person have needs, wants, purpose? Do perfect people have different DNA? If yes then it doesn't matter if one is perfect or not, we still need to find some kind of basic purpose for everyone to follow, including a God or Gods.
What stops a God from deciding to pick up as a purpose "my DNA should be the only one on this planet or at least the only one that makes the rules" and why should they not pick that as their purpose? What should the other Gods do to the God that doesn't want to play nice with others? What happens if it's not just one God but half of them that want to eliminate the other half? What if some Gods decide to gang up against one? Why should they not want to do that?

Perfection means perfection of the soul such that it is self-sustaining and does not have to reincarnate. This does not mean you do not have to advance anymore, just that you have reached an important milestone.

Yes, this includes changes to your DNA and all other aspects of your being to support this.

Our advancement also changes the way we perceive and analyze the world, including removing negative thought patterns or emotional problems. All of this would change your overall philosophy regarding life, giving it more depth beyond a focus on DNA propagation.

Having an open mind and awareness is useful on your path so that you can recognize your own karmic patterns and not fall prey to any negatives of this. For example, if someone has a Capricorn sign or emphasis, then they may have a cynical view of that topic. Having a strong Mercury or other air abilities would allow one to recognize this limitation and be able to balance this without losing the actual positives gained by the original placement.

The Gods have spent tens of thousands of years training their diplomatic and ethical skills. They would not succumb to basic misunderstandings or failures to cooperate like we would. This applies to many areas, such as emotional control, empathy, planning, conversational skill, etc.

Master.mind said:
Reaching Godhead means that you are engaged in Samadhi while being conscious and active in daily activities. Something that only very hardened Yogis have done in the past while remaining still.

After one has achieved such a state, life and advancement go on kind of just like you are living now. Possibilities are technically endless, but just like Demons, we specialize in something because it is not practical nor useful to be a jack of all trades and master of none.

As for what you stated as a "purpose", you are forgetting some very key concepts such as empathy and co-operation. Without such concepts your purpose is futile.

Henu the Great said:
Master.mind said:
Reaching Godhead means that you are engaged in Samadhi while being conscious and active in daily activities. Something that only very hardened Yogis have done in the past while remaining still.

After one has achieved such a state, life and advancement go on kind of just like you are living now. Possibilities are technically endless, but just like Demons, we specialize in something because it is not practical nor useful to be a jack of all trades and master of none.

As for what you stated as a "purpose", you are forgetting some very key concepts such as empathy and co-operation. Without such concepts your purpose is futile.

I'm not forgetting them, I just felt that it was not necessary to enumerate literally everything because everything can be derived logically from a starting premise.
Have you seen Squid Game? If your goal is to eliminate everyone else, it's in your interest to cooperate with others just so that you increase your chances of getting to the last stage. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Until the enemy is gone. Then the former friend becomes an enemy as well. On and on until only one is left standing.
How could this translate to a real life situation?
A bunch of rich guys could get together, pool a few trillion dollars, create a huge army of killer robots and wipe everyone else out. Why not? Why shouldn't they? Who's gonna stop them?

I'll put it another way.
Lets take as an example a king that has a secret weapon that allows him to destroy anyone and any nation without suffering consequences. Why shouldn't the king use it to destroy all nations around him?
"Because ethics" or "because those on the receiving end may not like it" is not going to cut it. I'm looking for a selfish reason.

Master.mind said:
I'll put it another way.
Lets take as an example a king that has a secret weapon that allows him to destroy anyone and any nation without suffering consequences. Why shouldn't the king use it to destroy all nations around him?
"Because ethics" or "because those on the receiving end may not like it" is not going to cut it. I'm looking for a selfish reason.

The "selfish reason" is that a unified civilization is always stronger than an individual. In your example, the person is already a king. Instead of attempting to increase his pool of subjects, he uses the weapon to destroy this potential growth.

That is the nature of the Gebo rune, which symbolizes a mutual link. The proper expression of empathy and ethics creates relationships which mutually benefit everyone, not just one person.

For your other example with the robots, these rich people have therefore deprived themselves of the source of wealth and power which gave them that power in the first place.

Based on these examples you are giving, I think you are assuming or expecting malice from society or others, and therefore trying to preemptively destroy them. It is possible you have aspects of trauma or other negative karma which can lead to this hyper-aggressive response.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404104 time=1670293905 user_id=21286]
Master.mind said:
I'll put it another way.

The "selfish reason" is that a unified civilization is always stronger than an individual. In your example, the person is already a king. Instead of attempting to increase his pool of subjects, he uses the weapon to destroy this potential growth.

What if the king needs lebensraum? His people, which are mostly from his seed since he invented a thing called prima nocta, already reached maximum numbers within the confines of his territory. The nations around him all have kings that are unwilling to submit to him or give him territory. The only way for the king to increase his dominion is to destroy others so that his people can take the newly conquered space and reproduce more.
So, why shouldn't he use the secret weapon to destroy all nations around him?

Master.mind said:
What if the king needs lebensraum? His people, which are mostly from his seed since he invented a thing called prima nocta, already reached maximum numbers within the confines of his territory. The nations around him all have kings that are unwilling to submit to him or give him territory. The only way for the king to increase his dominion is to destroy others so that his people can take the newly conquered space and reproduce more.
So, why shouldn't he use the secret weapon to destroy all nations around him?

The reason that this sort of competition would not make sense is because that the astral realm is infinite and therefore there is enough space for everyone. Like with our situation on Earth, the Gods put the 3 races here to improve the diversity of life. not to end with a massive bloodbath. We are supposed to be allied and cooperating.

That does not mean that situations cannot go wrong, but if everyone in these situations are doing what they are supposed to: making an effort to advance, keeping in contact with the Gods, and so on, then these situations of hostility would be avoided.

In your given example, the hostility of the king with the weapon could be unjustified because he is ruining the overall plan which the Gods may have for the planet, which would benefit everyone. If the king with the weapon is acting in defense, then he can use other diplomatic or military measures to avoid having to use his secret weapon.

Yes, the King has a duty to his own people, but this duty should not be violated if everyone is working as the Gods intend (and how we will come to understand). After this, then he has an obligation to the people which should be considered as allies.

In other words, everyone should be cooperating here to avoid situations of Lebensraum. However, even if this arises, then an alternative solution can be devised between the various kingdoms, as it would be in everyone's interests to be allied and not mutually destroy each other.

Looking from a wider perspective, if the King destroys everyone else, then the overall power of the planet goes from 100% to 20%. From the perspective of the King, he may think he is victorious, but from the perspective of an outside force, the planet is now weakened and ready to be attacked.

Although I cannot entirely explain it, I believe the solution to your answer lies within the energies of both the Wunjo and Laguz runes, as these explain the interconnections of life and other group-based systems.

https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/wunjo
https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/laguz

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404132 time=1670303887 user_id=21286]as it would be in everyone's interests to be allied and not mutually destroy each other.

I'd love it if it'd still be in everyone's interest even if the destruction was unilateral and not mutual.
Maybe the key to avoid conflict lies in the creation of a new universal purpose that is shared by all races. I was trying to start a search for such a thing with this thread. Multiple minds should find an answer faster than a single one.

Master.mind said:
With this logic you can very well advise anyone to race mix to extinction while you will be the only one to seek the most healthy and most compatible partner/s so you will have the strongest and healthiest and most genetically gifted offsprings. But this leads to destruction and not to progress. Do you find that normal? Everyone should do this so all races can give birth to healthier and better offsprings, therefore even eliminating many diseases altogether. Humans are supposed to advance together in powerful communities/nations and not advance separately/on their own and detrimental to other humans. As I said this is chaos/anarchy and not healthy genetic evolution.

What you said in one word is called eugenics and this should be promoted on a wide scale as natural law of reproduction, everyone should be taught to seek only compatible partners from their own race or subrace, and is not to be used as animalic instinct so only the "strongest" survive by any means and the "weakest" die. I know humans can be considered "animals" to some extent but humans are way more intelligent than this.

Master.mind said:
The Gods are in many levels of evolution and advancement based on the information we have available. So the answer to this question would be that after achieving Godhead, one still advances further and further. How far can this go? I don't know, and is even irrelevant for us to know because when one makes it that far, they will live with the Gods from there on and not with humans on Earth.

I think I received an answer from Satan regarding purpose : maximize liberty.
I had a dream in which I saw a legion of demons chanting Libertas! while flying over them with temporary wings given to me by Satan.

Master.mind said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Master.mind said:

Darkpagan666 said:
and eradicate the vermin who opposes our birthright

How do we go about eradicating the vermin? Why do they act like vermin in the first place? Isn't it because there isn't any well defined purpose to be followed by everyone?
We are in a situation where there are some vague laws that judges interpret as they wish and everyone does whatever they feel like doing.
From the vermin's perspective, by playing dirty he's "outsmarting" you in his mind.
But, what exactly does he believe that he is outsmarting others in?
I believe it's exactly what I said in the first post of the thread : maximizing his DNA concentration. Either now or at a later date.
The vermin's purpose is to acquire as much power as possible by any means. One can then use that power to trigger wars and have others eliminate each other. Or, one can use that power to create very many children (copies of your DNA). Two paths with the same outcome : more concentration of your DNA in the world.
The vermin is probably not even consciously aware that they are operating with such programming.

If someone raped one of your children would you ask why to try and understand them? if your home got invaded would you stop to try and understand the person responsible? Judges and law..... They are Shit born worthless Kike Trash, molded from dirt, carrying over 1,200 genetic diseases. They are little more than pawns with no power or will but that which they have been assigned. They rape gentile childeren as little as 3 years old and groom them to be mindless slaves. Either your ignorant or incompetent. If it's the later by all the God's and Father Satan, fuck you and your disgraceful existence for suggesting I should add my Divine genes to a worthless Pile of inconsequential Matter that has less purpose than the shit I took this morning. If your ignorant educate yourself quick. Such ideas aren't just counter-productive there toxic.

Pegasus666 said:
Sunny said:
The Nameless One said:

There are correct things in what he says but I think nations must be stable. The best thing is balance, neither too much differentiation nor too much assimilation.

If we did as he says life would be horrible. For example, imagine Greece defeated and annexed Turkey and then Greece would become bigger. Then Bulgaria would tear Greece apart and so on. We would be crazy and wretched peoples.

No offence poster of this topic.

As I said, we must be stable and we must understand the importance and value of identity. And you certainly don't have to lose your territory and commit suicide over your identity.

Peoples must seek eternity and not be mad and seek destruction. You must not become obsessed with this planet and fight until you destroy yourself completely. This planet is a crumb of earth, there are infinite planets in the universe that can fill as much abundance as you want.

Turkey would tear apart Greece before Bulgaria or lightning. But nice tho

:lol: :lol: :p
However, what a great responsibility governments have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back