Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are sex related spells not good to do during Mars retrograde?

luis

As the title do you think a spell realed to sex will not work with Mars retrograde? Kinda curious since I've not read about this anywhere. If Hoodedcobra could help with this it would be great, at least it will be 100% sure.

luis said:
As the title do you think a spell realed to sex will not work with Mars retrograde? Kinda curious since I've not read about this anywhere. If Hoodedcobra could help with this it would be great, at least it will be 100% sure.

I think these sorts of these are possible to force with enough energy and optimism, but it is definitely not ideal because Mars is the main planet which rules pure sex. You are definitely better off waiting, unless there is an emergency of some kind.

Instead of boosting sexual traits, it may be better to simply remove obstacles.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403633 time=1670155659 user_id=21286]
luis said:

I think these sorts of these are possible to force with enough energy and optimism, but it is definitely not ideal because Mars is the main planet which rules pure sex. You are definitely better off waiting, unless there is an emergency of some kind.

Instead of boosting sexual traits, it may be better to simply remove obstacles.

I agree on this. I would not try to do spells to enforce Martian traits during Mars Retrograde. Martian magick that would be in accorance with Mars Retrograde is the removal of sexual hang-ups and blockages.

Thank you both. Its nothing urgent I just was curious since I did not read about it on Jos.

luis said:

You can do a spell for love tho.

NinRick said:
luis said:

True. I've read Venus rules sex with love so this is where I was a bit confused. Just as both Venus and the Sun rules money but you can still do a money spell when Venus is retrograde. I guess its better not to risk it with Mars.

luis said:
NinRick said:
luis said:

True. I've read Venus rules sex with love so this is where I was a bit confused. Just as both Venus and the Sun rules money but you can still do a money spell when Venus is retrograde. I guess its better not to risk it with Mars.

Mars rules the sex drive, raw sexual energy (which can be transformed), the electrical aspect of sex, our outburst. Venus rules sexual pleasure and contacts, our sexual relation, the magnetic aspect of sex. Using a Venus mantra would still benefit as it can bring sexual contacts that is of a Venusian nature that is harmonious, in which Mars Retrograde conforms to anyway.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I'm quoting you here to have your opinion since its not wrote on Jos. What do you think about sex related spells during a Mars retrograde? Let's say removing sexual problems or attracting a sexual partner rather than a 'lover'?

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I'm quoting you here to have your opinion since its not wrote on Jos. What do you think about sex related spells during a Mars retrograde? Let's say removing sexual problems or attracting a sexual partner rather than a 'lover'?

Workings of pure lust can have delays in Mars Retrograde, but still can be done. Reactions and even backfire has a higher chance, but the working can still be done.

Removing sexual problems can be fine and no issues. Such as freeing the soul etc.

Sexual partner without the pure lust element falls under Venus more than Mars. In all cases, Retrograde Venus is the one to look for.

If you are looking for a man, Mars retrograde can have unforeseen effects. Mars retrograde in spellworking can have this manifestation with Males and more specifically Martian types.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Workings of pure lust can have delays in Mars Retrograde, but still can be done. Reactions and even backfire has a higher chance, but the working can still be done.

Removing sexual problems can be fine and no issues. Such as freeing the soul etc.

Sexual partner without the pure lust element falls under Venus more than Mars. In all cases, Retrograde Venus is the one to look for.

If you are looking for a man, Mars retrograde can have unforeseen effects. Mars retrograde in spellworking can have this manifestation with Males and more specifically Martian types.
Thank you a lot!

Darkpagan666 said:
luis said:
NinRick said:

Mars rules the sex drive, raw sexual energy (which can be transformed), the electrical aspect of sex, our outburst. Venus rules sexual pleasure and contacts, our sexual relation, the magnetic aspect of sex. Using a Venus mantra would still benefit as it can bring sexual contacts that is of a Venusian nature that is harmonious, in which Mars Retrograde conforms to anyway.
Thank you too. What you said makes sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back