Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trouble with visualization

Endsieg_Enjoyer

Its kind of embarassing to admit but I really have trouble visualizing things. I am trying to master the basics but this keeps getting in the way, all my other astral senses are pretty well developed except astral vision(which doesn't make sense as my chart says it usually is well developed with my specific placements), its probably the reason why during most lucid dreams I can't even open my eyes but I can perfectly hear, smell, taste, feel, etc... This also manifests in problems with my relationship because I can do everything with my demoness except see/visualize her for more than 1 second, which makes me extremely frustrated. The problem is that when I try to visualize something I can only visualize it for .5 to 1.5 seconds before it moves, distortes, or completely disappears. I have been doing the visualization exercises from the first month of the 6 month program yet this same problem applies but even more so because I have to hold a static image in my mind which doesn't work because unless it is moving around it vanishes, I try to force it but it makes it worse.

So my question is what is the best way to improve my visualization/astral vision? What can I do on a daily basis to master this skill? Thanks as always.

That's super bizarre, I can't imagine what it's like not to even be able to see in a dream. I would say, relax. Sometimes with visualisation, the harder you try the more distorted it gets, for me anyway. Relax completely, and just slowly let images(of your own making) come into your mind and develop them, as best you can in that state. You might get carried away and try to add too much detail and lose it all. That's fine. Do it again.

It's what worked for me. Hope it helps you as well.

Powerofjustice said:

That's super bizarre, I can't imagine what it's like not to even be able to see in a dream. I would say, relax. Sometimes with visualisation, the harder you try the more distorted it gets, for me anyway. Relax completely, and just slowly let images(of your own making) come into your mind and develop them, as best you can in that state. You might get carried away and try to add too much detail and lose it all. That's fine. Do it again.

It's what worked for me. Hope it helps you as well.

It is very strange indeed basically you know exactly what is happening and have all the senses related to what is happening except you can't actually see in the dream. Similar to this my mind has developed a weird way of doing things without visualizing, like when doing foundation meditation with a specific color energy I know that I am invoking a specific color and I feel what that color feels like but I can't actually see it for more than a few seconds. I have no idea why I have such a hard time with this astral sense specifically while the others are just fine.

I'll try to relax more and do as you said but I think there is some sort of underlying problem or block that I am not sure how to get rid of or even identify. I've had this problem of visualizing things conciously since as far back as I remember even back when I was using hebrew magick lol.

Henu the Great said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Remove the hebrew influence from your soul first.

To be fair it has been at least 5 months since I used that garbage and I only used it for 3 months with disappointing results, I did cleaning during that time so I don't think its a problem. Also yes I know classic one line answer funny, you got me.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
So my question is what is the best way to improve my visualization/astral vision? What can I do on a daily basis to master this skill? Thanks as always.

I understand you, and a lot, doing the same thing for months and sometimes I have an exceptional daily result in the visualization, and hours of frustration, which I can already deal with and pretend that I don't have it, I'm going to do a 40-day job so that I have perfect imagination and visualization in every way, with sowilo, as I don't see another rune accurately for this purpose

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Henu the Great said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:

To be fair it has been at least 5 months since I used that garbage and I only used it for 3 months with disappointing results, I did cleaning during that time so I don't think its a problem. Also yes I know classic one line answer funny, you got me.
What's so funny? This is a serious matter. 5 months is not a long time to clean your soul so you should continue with your efforts. There is also all the dirt from pre-SS time during this incarnation and karma from past incarnations to get through.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Henu the Great said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:

Doing drugs can fuck you up for life, even if you only did it a few times. Its the same with practicing enemy teachings. I'm not familiar with your situation, but if that's what happened you need some really deep cleaning.

Henu the Great said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Henu the Great said:

What's so funny? This is a serious matter. 5 months is not a long time to clean your soul so you should continue with your efforts. There is also all the dirt from pre-SS time during this incarnation and karma from past incarnations to get through.
What I reference as "funny" is giving a one line answer that is obvious and not really related to my original question, I don't blame you for doing it I do it too sometimes but I thought I'd point it out, you know metagaming strategy. I never said I would stop cleaning, i'll definitely continue I know this angelic magick has probably harmed me in some way but most ill effects should be neutralized by now or at least I haven't noticed any. Even so that doesn't mean I have to remove everything before I start progressing in other areas like visualization which I don't think has any correlation to the use of hebrew magick in the past.

Powerofjustice said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Henu the Great said:

Doing drugs can fuck you up for life, even if you only did it a few times. Its the same with practicing enemy teachings. I'm not familiar with your situation, but if that's what happened you need some really deep cleaning.

Fair point but being off said "drugs" for 5 months makes a big impact along with rehabilitation efforts. I don't think 3 months of looking at hebrew sigils and chanting hebrew names takes years to clean off the soul with proper techniques, nor do I think it has any effect on my visualization, but feel free to prove me wrong if that is possible. I will continue daily cleaning but I want to develop spiritually during this time as well.

Note to mods: please disregard(don't post) my initial reply to Powerofjustice it was a bit too personal and off topic thanks.

nebu said:
I understand you, and a lot, doing the same thing for months and sometimes I have an exceptional daily result in the visualization, and hours of frustration, which I can already deal with and pretend that I don't have it, I'm going to do a 40-day job so that I have perfect imagination and visualization in every way, with sowilo, as I don't see another rune accurately for this purpose

The creative aspect of imagination and visualization comes from Neptune/Laguz. The direct sensation ability, such sensing a chakra, is more related to the Moon/Berkano. The masculine aspect of transforming something pertains to either Sowilo or Thurisaz.

Together, both the feminine and masculine aspects are important for overall success. This is how Scorpio or Pluto is relevant, because it is like a combination of water and fire. This is how having a Scorpio Mercury, or Pluto aspect to Mercury, can aid meditation, or show past life training.

Sowilo can be useful, as described above, but it may be better to use Eihwaz. You can combine either of these with Berkano, if you want. It depends what part of visualization is harder for you.

Although Scorpionic energies give stability, if the weak point of your mind is its excessive movement, then Isa or Nauthiz may be more appropriate here, yet Eihwaz would still work.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Okay then.

I would instruct something along the lines of 3x F-RTR per day and another cleaning working on top of regular aura cleaning and aura of protection meditations. For example Returning Curses 1&2 meditations begun during waning Moon. But you can craft your own as well, nothing wrong with that. You could also employ Witches Sabbath cleaning cycles. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=257348#p257348

Hebrew magick is very harmful for us and the negative effects should not be downplayed. In any case, I hope the best for your recovery.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403805 time=1670204442 user_id=21286]
nebu said:

The creative aspect of imagination and visualization comes from Neptune/Laguz. The direct sensation ability, such sensing a chakra, is more related to the Moon/Berkano. The masculine aspect of transforming something pertains to either Sowilo or Thurisaz.

Together, both the feminine and masculine aspects are important for overall success. This is how Scorpio or Pluto is relevant, because it is like a combination of water and fire. This is how having a Scorpio Mercury, or Pluto aspect to Mercury, can aid meditation, or show past life training.

Sowilo can be useful, as described above, but it may be better to use Eihwaz. You can combine either of these with Berkano, if you want. It depends what part of visualization is harder for you.

Although Scorpionic energies give stability, if the weak point of your mind is its excessive movement, then Isa or Nauthiz may be more appropriate here, yet Eihwaz would still work.

the voice of knowledge
thank you very much
i will definitely improve for when i start

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403805 time=1670204442 user_id=21286]
nebu said:

laguz x40 with the statement for visualization and imagination, is it good?
my only problem are these two, chakras I feel good, my mind is very good

Really, I have the exact same problem as you
Please let me know if you get a good result

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back