Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Logical Conclusion? The Gods are Real!

Bravera

I have constantly studied, meditated upon concepts, the reality of Nature, of being Human, living on this planet, being required to live and breath, or die.

I was taught here, Race is of extreme and divine importance. When we look to any species on this planet, there are individuals, but they are also part of the species ability to adapt and survive.

We notice, that Race is of Natural Order, Necessary and vital to survival.

What is it that brings forth a Race? Father's and Mothers, Reproduction, Creation. But it is not creation alone that brings forth existence. The cells in our body have Cellwalls to prevent unwanted "bodies", white blood cells attack and destroy what is Hostile.

So I consider, Race is like a spectrum within a species, A harp if you will, many strings, but all play to a different tone, of different length, even on a microscopic level it would be impossible to have two strings exactly the same. But the strings can be pulled and tuned.

If one string breaks, the instrument, the species will not fail to play its beautiful song of Creation.
----
Here alone, in the JOS was this understanding of Race refined by Eternal Truth.
That Race is of Natural Order.

So, what about the spiritual connection?
Recently HP Cobra used the word Essence.
I had realized, it was always to the Essence of things that we look to, to find the Real Truths.

We humans, we have the ability to develop complex thoughts, images, ideas, concepts.
For example I'll give you one Word: Home
Each of us will build a unique and complex image of "Home".
An intelligent human, will understand and realize that a Home is of Extreme importance and will elevate this concept of Home.

They will find within their own lives a way to introduce habits and choices that allow them to have a home.

So what if instead I use the word, God?
The entire planet can give you an answer for what is God, but only here in the JOS do we focus on the Essence and Eternal Truth.

No matter how many believe in a Lie, it will always be a Lie.

There is a split in our Racial conception of what is GOD. If the people are given the Jewish Excrement, fooled and deceived into a lie. This will be their "highest potential", but we know the enemy teachings are completely against The Natural Order and Eternal Truths.

Whereas, our Gods, the Essence of the teachings, what they represent, what they teach. Focuses completely on Natural Order and Eternal Truths.

This was always displayed in full Contrast here on the Joy Of Satan. The enemy was exposed, communism, religion, politicians, war, famine, disease. All things have been laid bare and exposed.

Eternal Truths reigned Supreme here. As it does in Nature.
----
The glass has been completely shattered for me now. I am honestly frightened but also at extreme peace, to know that everything taught here, is TRUE!!!! I hope to develop this idea and awaken your minds further.

Bravera said:
Original post

Well said, it is true and always was and always will. I especially liked the harp metaphor. It is a beautiful thing that there are many different sounding strings and they can play a harmonious melody together. But if you were to remove strings or "detune" them, it would ruin it. And that is both wrong and very sad.

Bipolar Bear said:
Bravera said:
Original post

Well said, it is true and always was and always will. I especially liked the harp metaphor. It is a beautiful thing that there are many different sounding strings and they can play a harmonious melody together. But if you were to remove strings or "detune" them, it would ruin it. And that is both wrong and very sad.

I had noticed, the word Essence comes from the Latin Word Essentia(sounds alot like Satya).
Es "To be", Sentia(Sentience, Existence, Sentence, Essential, Quintessence.

The Ancient Greek term θεία ουσία (theia ousia; divine essence) was translated in Latin as essentia or substantia, and hence in English as essence or substance.[2]

Let's take a look at Sanskrit as well.
Etymologically, it derives from “sat”, the present participle of the verb “to be”, meaning “which is, which exists”. When it is an adjective, the word satyacan be translated as “real, true, authentic, sincere, faithful, loyal”, and as a noun it means “reality, truth, veracity, authenticity, sincerity, loyalty
"

We make the Connection that Essence is, "To be Truth", The existence of Truth, the consciousness of Truth, The reality of an Object.

It should be fair to say that Essence would comprise of That which is Spiritual. All the things that cannot be seen or understood from the Human Perspective, would also be included within the Essence.

So when we look to the Images of our Ancient Pagan Gods, and we see Divinity and Godlike Glory.

You must look to the Essence! SATYA!
The Al Jilwah specifically states,
No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back