Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to do normalcies

NhojNosurname

Normalcies are static conditions to live with Can start to apply them by perceiving words with your mind These words potentially get written in entities minds when entities fall asleep as entities still perceive them When entities wake up the normalcies are potentially written in entities minds but just in case perceive them again when waking up

If the libraries books are mass changed but in entities minds the words meanings are different the meanings would potentially conform to what entities perceive them to be

The most important 3 normalcies to perceive are these:
First: I don't do things in reverse (reason being is because some people use witchcraft and magic and tricks like 'if statements' to cause everything people do to witchcraftingly do the reversal of it.)
Second: I don't speak in reverse
Third: Counters from other entities are blocked
Fourth: Demonic Authority Ritual RTR 3 in 1
Fifth: RTR 3 in 1

Perception would be doing these things witchcraftingly because speaking, thinking and perceiving does witchcraft

NhojNosurname said:

I am not sure which entities you are talking about. Yes we can influence things, but this is not always as easy as maybe you are thinking it is. Our perceptions are not fully changed necessarily overnight, especially not based on just words or other small influences.

You should place more emphasis on the fact that you are grounded and cannot be harmed just because some may try to trick you or say something to you.

Part of how our soul evaluates "normalcy" is through our base chakra and Saturn, which senses obstacles, limitations, and other solid and material objects of our existence. I think you should do more work on cleaning, and empowering your base chakra, if you are concerned about speaking in reverse and things like that.

You can also imagine a connection between your base chakra and your thoughts. Feel how your base chakra is grounding and securing your thoughts or entire soul. The better you can make this connection, the easier it will be to deal with any fears pertaining to 'reversals'.

Good luck with this.

NhojNosurname said:
Normalcies are static conditions to live with Can start to apply them by perceiving words with your mind These words potentially get written in entities minds when entities fall asleep as entities still perceive them When entities wake up the normalcies are potentially written in entities minds but just in case perceive them again when waking up

If the libraries books are mass changed but in entities minds the words meanings are different the meanings would potentially conform to what entities perceive them to be

The most important 3 normalcies to perceive are these:
First: I don't do things in reverse (reason being is because some people use witchcraft and magic and tricks like 'if statements' to cause everything people do to witchcraftingly do the reversal of it.)
Second: I don't speak in reverse
Third: Counters from other entities are blocked
Fourth: Demonic Authority Ritual RTR 3 in 1
Fifth: RTR 3 in 1

Perception would be doing these things witchcraftingly because speaking, thinking and perceiving does witchcraft

Magick can be used to influence another person during his/her sleep, yes. This is why Aura of Protection is imperative for one.

It is correct that a text among many other things can give different meaning to different people, as people tend to interpret things differently based on their current knowledge, belief and spiritual level. This is why we practice power meditation and work upon our souls for one, to raise clarity on certain matters, and to be able to see the truth.

It is important to be in control of ones thoughts and emotions as one advances, since projecting ones anger towards a loved one when one is upset can prove pernicious.

As Blitzkreig said, ground your mind more and make yourself more steady.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back