Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

''I've been raped everyday since I was 6.'' Muslim preacher's daughter ran away and revealed.

Pammy

H.K.G. born into a family of fanatical Muslims in 1998, Istanbul. Since Islamic law was abolished in 1924, Turkey had certain groups that resist to keep their unlawful Islamic practices, such as raping children, in their closed circle and her family was one of them. Not only that, her father is a renowned preacher of an Islamic sect that has a not really secret relationship with the current government.

President Erdoğan and aforementioned sect, İsmailağa Sect, leaders.

According to accusal:

6-year-old H.K.G. was living with her family in an apartment building that followers of the same sect occupied. Kadir İstekli was their next door neighboor and a 29 years old man. One day, they made her wear a white dress and told her that Kadir İstekli is her ''husband'' from now on. İstekli took her to a photo studio and they took wedding photos together that later she used as evidence in the lawsuit.

H.K.G. thought that they were playing house. In her statement, she shared the first day of her ''marriage'': Kadir caressed my body and ejaculated on my feet. I cried. Kadir told me that we are married now. Just like my mom and dad, we were married. ‘You are my wife, I'm your husband’ he said. ‘Married people play games like that but never speak about it with other people. Look, your mom and dad don't tell this to anyone’ he said. Mom and dad called Kadir their 'groom'.

Some time later, Kadir forced himself on the girl. H.K.G. first thought that her family is unaware of the situation, however Kadir had the ''consent of her dad.'' The mother objected at first, but the father kept sending the girl to Kadir's house when the mother is absent.

I'd like to mention something here. To a kid, family is all they know. Every kid thinks that what they go through is normal until they meet other kids and their families, become a part of different communities like school and have other adults around. All they know is what they are told. This sect particularly, bans to have TV and preaches that educated women are sinners. Female doctors ''caress their patients'' and ''how could fathers of female doctors are not ashamed.'' They don't approve of girls learn how to read and write. Boys can learn in schools that belongs to the sect. Women and little girls can't leave the home without layers of black cloth and permission from men. They can't have any social media. H.K.G. didn't know the world outside of the sect. Her mom brushed her hair before sending her to Kadir's house to be raped.

When she was 14, the mother took her to the hospital for irregular menstruation. The doctor immediately noticed the child abuse and contacted the authorities. What happened after this point is shady. They took the sample for bone age test from someone else, not her. They made her memorize, ''I'm 17 and I married on my own accord.'' The case didn't last long.

She officially married when she was 18. Because of the experience with the doctor, they were always picking people within the sect for everything. However, she went to see another doctor who explained her what happened to her is rape. Muslims don't have the concept of rape. Women doesn't have any consent for sexual relationships. It's a sin to say no to your husband and if he isn't your husband, it requires a death penalty.

She started to say no and get beaten for it. She secretly created social media accounts and contacted other people. They advised her to gather evidence and leave. That's what she did. She has her real birth certificate, photos, and voice records.

Kadir İstekli claimed that her bruises is because she fell from the stairs and his recorded voice that he accepted that he raped a 6 years old is because he didn't want to fight so he agreed.

H.K.G. is still fighting against her father, mother, ex-husband, a sect that backed up by government in the court as a 24 years old woman abused since 6 and trying to make a new life for herself.

Source: https://www.birgun.net/haber/karanl...u-tarikat-karanliginda-henuz-6-yasinda-412258

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back