Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Star energy (need help understanding)

destinygod

Hello,

I read the section on satanic witchcraft on star energy. I have trouble understanding the below part where details are given about stars. How to go about it?

The below extract from the section :

FIXED STARS: Allow 1 - 2 degrees orb for conjunctions and oppositions to other planets. Conjunctions and oppositions are the only aspects that matter, with conjunctions being most important. The following interpretations concern when a fixed star is conjunct a planet in one's chart or an angle or is prominent. The nature of the planet also should be blended in with the nature of the fixed star. Personal planets such as chart ruler/s and angles are important, with the influence of the fixed star being emphasized in both the life affairs and in the personality.

The four most prominent fixed stars are:

Aldebaran; 9 degrees of Gemini
Regulus; 29 degrees of Leo
Antares; 9 degrees of Sagittarius
Formalhaut; 3 degrees of Pisces
These stars can also be prominent in magick.

Aldebaran is known as "Watcher of the East"
Regulus is known as "Watcher of the North"
Antares, is known as "Watcher of the West"
Formalhaut is known as "Watcher of the South"

Soldierofdarkness said:

FIXED STARS: Allow 1 - 2 degrees orb for conjunctions and oppositions to other planets. Conjunctions and oppositions are the only aspects that matter, with conjunctions being most important. The following interpretations concern when a fixed star is conjunct a planet in one's chart or an angle or is prominent. The nature of the planet also should be blended in with the nature of the fixed star. Personal planets such as chart ruler/s and angles are important, with the influence of the fixed star being emphasized in both the life affairs and in the personality.

This is more of a mistake than something to understand, because this info wasn't supposed to be on that page because it has nothing to do with it. You see, that section above was directly copied and pasted from the page on fixed stars from the Astrology section:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

That first part shouldn't be in that page because it's not relevant to star energy, it concerns astrological interpretation of conjunctions and other aspects to fixed stars in one's natal chart. Whoever did that was supposed to copy only the info about the fixed stars which is relevant to invoking star energy, not the guidelines on interpretation. It's really a mistake, just ignore it. I think HP Cobra has to remove that irrelevant part.

It is not a mistake for that to be on that page. It is completely relevant to the topic of star energies.

It is saying when the star is at a position that is about 1 or 2 degrees away from the position of any of the planets in your birth chart, you will feel the energy of that star having an effect on your life or on the way you feel. You will feel an interaction between the energies of that star and the things in your life that are affected by the energies of the planet.

And also that the only 2 angles to look at are conjunction and opposition. So when the star is in the same location as the planet within 1 or 2 degrees is a conjunction and the energies of the star and the planet will have some effect of mixing together. Or also when they are completely opposite from each other with about 180 degrees between them, plus or minus 1 or 2 degrees, there will be an effect of these energies fighting against each other.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is not a mistake for that to be on that page. It is completely relevant to the topic of star energies.

It's a mistake because there's a discontinuity between it and the previous paragraph. The previous paragraph is "Here is a list of the fixed stars..." and what follows is not a list, but the guide to their astrological interpretation copied and pasted from the Astrology section. There was supposed to follow a list instead of this, so yes, it's a mistake.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is saying when the star is at a position that is about 1 or 2 degrees away from the position of any of the planets in your birth chart, you will feel the energy of that star having an effect on your life or on the way you feel. You will feel an interaction between the energies of that star and the things in your life that are affected by the energies of the planet.

Nowhere is the natal chart and its planets mentioned before it in the Star Energy page. All the previous paragraphs are just instructions for invoking star energy. If that was the case as you say, it would be explained before that the energies of the stars are related to the planets of your natal chart instead of abruptly inserting this paragraph here immediately after saying "here is the list of the fixed stars and their properties".

Like I said, everything in that page seems as if the info about interpretation was copied and pasted from the Astrology section by mistake. That info makes sense when read in the "Degrees and fixed stars" page and it's totally continuous there. But in that page about star energy it's totally out of place. HP Maxine was supposed to only copy and paste the list of the fixed stars, not the part about astrological interpretation. There are similar mistakes like this in other pages of the website.

The Nameless One said:

If you do not like all of the information and knowledge that Maxine has given you for free, you do not have to read any of it.

"Here is a list of the fixed stars..." and what follows is not a list, but the guide to their astrological interpretation copied and pasted from the Astrology section. There was supposed to follow a list instead of this, so yes, it's a mistake.
You make it sound like the list of stars does not exist and the only thing there is the mention about conjunction and opposition. I went to the page and checked, and of course the list of stars is right there where I expect it to be. And where she says "Here is a list of the fixed stars..." of course the list of fixed stars is following this.

You are that upset that there is one short instructional paragraph put there to help you? Then skip past it. But it is entirely relevant and connected to the idea that is being discussed which is the energies of the fixed stars. A person who is interested in learning about the effects of the fixed stars is extremely likely to also want to know when and in what situations will they be affecting the person. Something that is absolutely important for this discussion is to mention that the orb of influence is plus/minus 1-2 degrees. Because all planets, moon, and Sun, they all have orbs of influence that are different sizes. So you would not be able to guess what the orb of influence would be if you didn't know.

Also very helpful to know to only look for oppositions and conjunctions. Because with the planets, there are many other angles that are also needing to be looked at.

The Nameless One said:

What exactly do you think is wrong with the page?

The list of fixed stars is right there, and the I structions on how to tune into their energies is also explained in the opening paraghraphs.

In your opinion, you believe the list should be abreviated, to only include the names of the stars and not their rulership and placements?

How would that improve the page exactly? You'd need to go to another page in order to read which stars rule what, rather than be able to see this on the same page.

I'm not sure how your criticism makes any sense really.

The Nameless One said:
Soldierofdarkness said:

This is more of a mistake than something to understand, because this info wasn't supposed to be on that page because it has nothing to do with it. You see, that section above was directly copied and pasted from the page on fixed stars from the Astrology section:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

That first part shouldn't be in that page because it's not relevant to star energy, it concerns astrological interpretation of conjunctions and other aspects to fixed stars in one's natal chart. Whoever did that was supposed to copy only the info about the fixed stars which is relevant to invoking star energy, not the guidelines on interpretation. It's really a mistake, just ignore it. I think HP Cobra has to remove that irrelevant part.

So I should search the star directly in the sky. But they are not all visible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back