Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About News: Pointless?

Gearshift

I genuinely can't say I follow much news if at all maybe read one or two things here and there.

But is it fair to state, news is pointless? or at least the websites are pointless?

Take Tim Pool after the recent incidents with Kanye. I've stopped bothering to watch his videos. Granted he does state some good things but once in while does some capitalist state dupe stuff. Plus everyone keeps bombing him so to speak for going more right in regards to the Republicucks rather than his fence sitting in the middle.

I checked out Salty a while back and saw some videos he posted. Okayish I guess and now with the whole Kanye thing. I didn't watch the video but read the comments on Bitchute. And it's like few redpilled people but most are going Oy vey Hitler and Kanye bad 'n' sheit.

A bunch of shill comments so they saw the video and mention some stuff. And typical Hitler is ebil 'n' debil comments. So much brainwashed retards. Perfect lowIQ retards not studying stuff so much prejudice towards Hitler and Nazism. One guy said a simple higher IQ statement, "I don't know much about Hitler or praising him but I'm going to study a bit more." And see what all the thing is on him.[paraphrasing]

Is it pointless to even bother with the news? I know we have a few posters of stuff and people post articles/archived etc.etc. but it seems like most of the news out there is just garbage stuff. I'm not even talking about distracting news, "This just in Kim Kardashian got gangbanged 3 times in one night". Type of stuff, no actual information.

I mean the Ukro-Russo thing is still going on and everything is so information wars. That I don't know WTF is going on down there.

Is it pointless to bother with the news?

I know most people don't bother reading much news. They read the title a solid two or three sentences maybe a paragraph and move on.

Is news pointless? Am I supposed to remain an ignorant dolt towards the World affairs?

So far I'm starting to believe what one member said, "Tim Pool and in my case [Salty Crackers] and many of these guys are just shills and dupes working for an agenda. They seem to fight the culture war and yet what if they are nothing more than gatekeepers to produce a culture war.

Controlled opposition, Fedops/glowies, G-men in disguise. I don't know I just can't see myself bothering with news after this. Funny since I read the comment one member put the other day on the Nov. 30th/2022 I can't get out of my head controlled opposition it keeps repeating in my head.

Again is news pointless?

Man NS/SS is legitimately the lonely, depressive road to advance. Like Cobra and a few others posted over time. The spiritual arts is very dark, lonely, road to travel.

Gear88 said:

Discriminate based on what is relevant to Spiritual Satanism.

For example: Having a general idea of the Ukraine war and movements of international actors is good. Going over the tactical decisions being made on the ground is less useful.

Controlled opposition is a problem, but any opposition is something we have to deal with. There are ways to push against people who may oppose you, but this should all go on a case by case basis.

It is best not to view people as rigid or entirely for or against something. This prevents one falling for controlled opposition, but also helps progress with people who are more left-wing, yet are genuine people who can cooperate along certain issues.

Yes it is pointless as most news is skewed toward negativity/pessimism and therefor constantly reading/watching it will lower your mood and bring pessimism which has the dual effect of manifesting the enemies negative prophecies and of bringing negative events into your own life, this is especially true if you are somewhat advanced. What do you gain by reading the news? If you are not advanced enough to shape the outcome of outside events(many can't handle their own life situation) then what good does it do to focus on said issues? First get your shit together and get into a good life situation, then advance as much as possible, and then you can use your newfound abilities to shape outside events starting in your social circle, then your local community then moving upwards until you can influence national and global events(I think O9A made this point as well). Unfortunetly most are still on step one trying to influence things way outside their pay grade so to speak don't make the same mistake.

Here is an experiment you can try, go two weeks or more without reading/watching the news and just focus on your own situation and development. At the end I think you will find that you are much happier and you are actually making some sort of progress, now you just extend it indefinitely or until you have developed enough.

Pick the best sources for news. I like this forum as source for example, and Nordfront.se
Listening to Fox News or Tucker can feel a bit pointless since it's so much yadaya and most of it feels unrelevant to me.

I do watch Tim Pool an others from time to time, but lately Timtool has become more(must lick feet of muh saviour jews)so I tuned out,though I kinda want to see the comments, I'm sure they are calling timtool out,anyway as far as news goes I try an look in every now an then, cause never know if the reptilian jews (jewtin/putin) an (kikeinsky/zelensky)may try to escalate something, one has to have some guard up just in case,like currently jewgle trying to force the news they want on people

Gear88 said:

Again is news pointless?

for me, yes, only negative point is that if someone wants to talk to you about things that happened of 0 relevance talked about by the jewish media, chances are that if you don't get around you will be a complete weirdo, but fuck that, it's all sublime programming , as if it were a self-help book, it induces you to consume more and more, also pointing out problems, a very good life, with money, nice personal physical appearance, among many things, they are always attacked so that everyone swears that they have problems, this is (((disgusting)))

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-who-allegedly-yelled-anti-semitic-slurs-at-jewish-daycare-moons-judge/ar-AA150Tdx?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=23c12aa1f0964c68aa247b39791d9a84

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back