Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Human trafficing done under a certain organization

Satnam666

(Come on goyims wes bes innocents beleavses us the) how long till these people wake up an realise what is going on

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0sHpOUIxhE

Let me guess they will say muh Satan's the problem, an these xian will eat up the lies,wake up xians they said priests were also involved to,they are doing this under your jewish god an scapegoating it on Satan, what is it going to take for you to see its your precious jews an their god is at fault,

Satnam666 said:

Thanks for sharing.

Also, please be careful with the amount of parody speech which you use. Not everyone will get the joke and may start to judge your message based upon how they think you communicate.

Proper writing is not the only metric for assessing intelligence, but it is a major area which people will draw conclusions from.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403335 time=1670045545 user_id=21286]
Satnam666 said:

Thanks for sharing.

Also, please be careful with the amount of parody speech which you use. Not everyone will get the joke and may start to judge your message based upon how they think you communicate.

Proper writing is not the only metric for assessing intelligence, but it is a major area which people will draw conclusions from.

I'll only parody this one for certain reasons, but I'll keep that in mind thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back