Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Less than half of british people are Christian

SSwarrior

Less than half of british people are Christian

I had to create a new account as I forgot my password to my old one SSwarrior.

As the title says less than half of British people identify as Christian.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63792408.amp

The proportion of people who said they were Christian was 46.2%, down from 59.3% in the last census in 2011.

In contrast the number who said they had no religion increased to 37.2% of the population, up from a quarter.

Those identifying as Muslim rose from 4.9% in 2011 to 6.5% last year.

People were also asked about their ethnic group and national identity - the responses of which were released in the results just published.

The census is carried out every 10 years by the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

People were asked the broad question what their religion was rather than being asked more specifically about their beliefs or religious practices, in the voluntary question included in the census since 2001.

Ticking "no religion" does not mean having no beliefs, says Prof Linda Woodhead, from King's College London.

"Some will be atheist, a lot will be agnostic - they just say, 'I don't really know' - and some will be spiritual and be doing spiritual things." she said

This Is definitely progess as it show that Christianity is dying. :D :D

People should promote the heck out of jos and pagan Gods and Goddesses to worship in general, anyway down with the xian/islam death cults,let the people return to the Gods of their ancestors,an worship true life again,
Hail Satan
Hail amon ra

Satnam666 said:
People should promote the heck out of jos and pagan Gods and Goddesses to worship in general, anyway down with the xian/islam death cults,let the people return to the Gods of their ancestors,an worship true life again,
Hail Satan
Hail amon ra
People don't want to be a slave and worship things they cannot see, nor things they can see. Before waiting for any replies - people don't know what "worship" means, and in trying to explain it to them they will switch off and make up excuses, or switch off but be polite to make you think they're interested, so you'd be wasting your time. We should refrain from using such religious and faith words as "worship". In year 1 in school, we don't teach Children Quantum Physics. When sharing things with others and introducing them to... well... real-life, we shouldn't say "yeah, christianity says 'worship' but when we say 'worship' we don't mean the same; what we mean is..." - it just gets muddy and unclear. We need to be - like affirmations - direct and to the point. Even "revere" might be too strong a word. As people misunderstand things, they need us to speak in their language, not trying to change the jargon which they are familiar with into unfamiliar words that they won't understand.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back