Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

manifestation of works after removal of karma?

nebu

I did work for wealth and financial gain, but after becoming very conscious about it, i realized that i had karma in my soul and also JG blackdragon guided me

let's say if i added before removing would they work the same way if it was removing first and adding second?

I am not a good english speaker. I am active on romanian forum.
First,you should focus on your chakras to becomd more powerful.
Second, who the hell know your problem better than you?
Third,you should try to put more energy on this type of magick for better effects(Aum Mahalakshmiaye Namaha-a good mantra)

Hail Satan!
Hail Sorath!

Augustin666 said:
I am not a good english speaker. I am active on romanian forum.
First,you should focus on your chakras to becomd more powerful.
Second, who the hell know your problem better than you?
Third,you should try to put more energy on this type of magick for better effects(Aum Mahalakshmiaye Namaha-a good mantra)

Hail Satan!
Hail Sorath!

hail satan

nebu said:
I did work for wealth and financial gain, but after becoming very conscious about it, i realized that i had karma in my soul and also JG blackdragon guided me

let's say if i added before removing would they work the same way if it was removing first and adding second?

What do you mean "if you added before removing"?
Do you mean, if you did a wealth working before removing bad karma relating to wealth?

I believe if you first remove the bad karma, then the energies will be easier and stronger to manifest. Of course, that doesn't mean that your wealth working was ineffective; just less strong.

You can do more wealth workings after removing the negative karma relating to wealth.

If you meant something different, please clarify. 🙂

Yagami Light said:
nebu said:

What do you mean "if you added before removing"?
Do you mean, if you did a wealth working before removing bad karma relating to wealth?

I believe if you first remove the bad karma, then the energies will be easier and stronger to manifest. Of course, that doesn't mean that your wealth working was ineffective; just less strong.

You can do more wealth workings after removing the negative karma relating to wealth.

If you meant something different, please clarify. 🙂

this, exactly as you wrote, not complaining about your comment, but I think they had their “manifestation” peak and faded away, however I feel that as it was perm work, a layer is being removed and becoming effective again, but I have doubts
thank you

nebu said:
this, exactly as you wrote, not complaining about your comment, but I think they had their “manifestation” peak and faded away, however I feel that as it was perm work, a layer is being removed and becoming effective again, but I have doubts
thank you

You can always do more wealth workings after removing the karma.
Wealth workings are always useful. 😁

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back