Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

love failure

Kramer

Whenever I like someone, I suffer a lot. Or even the relationships I've had... people always changed with me suddenly and never went back to being what they were. I can't attract anyone in a loving way. Every time someone looks at me with interest, it's always just sexual interest. This has already happened to committed and even married people... Yes, there has even been a married person who has been wanting me for years. I'm always only seen in a sexual way. I never get feelings from anyone. and when I like someone, it's like I'm asking to suffer. Sometimes I feel like I wasn't born to date. I started to lose interest in people (humans). It doesn't matter how beautiful or "perfect" the person is, I just can't be interested in anyone anymore. I already had a dream a few years ago, a very loud and strong voice said that I was his and only his, that I didn't need anyone else. From the voice, it sounded like he was angry. What's happening to me? Was I really not made to relate in a loving and romantic way? I just wanted to be loved, to feel special and unique. but I'm always seen as something sexual only... It's very strange. Men who know me say they don't know why, but they just can't stop wanting it from me. And the majority that are like that are compromised. It feels like a curse. It's horrible. I think that's why I lost my interest in people. I just can't have feelings for anyone anymore. I have no love interest or anything else besides that.
I started to feel very little sexual desire. As a child, I already masturbated, but I didn't know what exactly I was doing... Sometimes I feel like there's something weirder behind it all. And I always felt empty and alone

Kramer said:

If you have negative placements on your Venus or 7th house, this can create circumstances like this. For example if Venus aspects Saturn or Pluto, these can create certain negative circumstances.

Who is this voice you heard? Do you think it is related to the demon you thought you had as a friend earlier in life (if I recall correctly)?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403159 time=1669960152 user_id=21286]
Kramer said:

If you have negative placements on your Venus or 7th house, this can create circumstances like this. For example if Venus aspects Saturn or Pluto, these can create certain negative circumstances.

Who is this voice you heard? Do you think it is related to the demon you thought you had as a friend earlier in life (if I recall correctly)?

I don't know if it's a planetary issue... I've had this problem since I was very young. Before I even became a teenager. And about the voice... I really have no idea who that voice might be. Even men in my own family feel that way about me. Is weird. It's like I can't relate to anyone. And now I'm also done with trying to be in a relationship and be loved. I just accepted to live my life in solitude and accept that I will never be loved by anyone. I already understood and already conformed to it.

It's your personal karma that has been accumulated that results in this current situation. By actively practicing 8 fold path smartly (doing specific practices to counter this influence) you can gain freedom and have a good relationships.

Kramer said:
Whenever I like someone, I suffer a lot. Or even the relationships I've had... people always changed with me suddenly and never went back to being what they were. I can't attract anyone in a loving way. Every time someone looks at me with interest, it's always just sexual interest. This has already happened to committed and even married people... Yes, there has even been a married person who has been wanting me for years. I'm always only seen in a sexual way. I never get feelings from anyone. and when I like someone, it's like I'm asking to suffer. Sometimes I feel like I wasn't born to date. I started to lose interest in people (humans). It doesn't matter how beautiful or "perfect" the person is, I just can't be interested in anyone anymore. I already had a dream a few years ago, a very loud and strong voice said that I was his and only his, that I didn't need anyone else. From the voice, it sounded like he was angry. What's happening to me? Was I really not made to relate in a loving and romantic way? I just wanted to be loved, to feel special and unique. but I'm always seen as something sexual only... It's very strange. Men who know me say they don't know why, but they just can't stop wanting it from me. And the majority that are like that are compromised. It feels like a curse. It's horrible. I think that's why I lost my interest in people. I just can't have feelings for anyone anymore. I have no love interest or anything else besides that.
I started to feel very little sexual desire. As a child, I already masturbated, but I didn't know what exactly I was doing... Sometimes I feel like there's something weirder behind it all. And I always felt empty and alone

I would suggest you do the munka meditation for past life love vows but also for sexual relations and hangups: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

I've done this meditation many times for myself and it's interesting the things I have discovered about myself.
I also know another SS girl who always had a trouble with men (she always attracted the worst kind of men in her life) and she did this meditation. She discovered a very serious residue she had from her past lives and needed to do the meditation two times (40 days and after a month, 40 more days).

Do not lose your hope. 🙂
We all come from different backgrounds but our souls oftentimes carry things we can't consciously explain. Things that seem like "coincidences" or "very weird" but they seem to be like a pattern in our lives - these things most often have an explanation that's connected to our past lives.

It doesn't matter what exactly had happened that has caused this situation to your current life. What matters is that you become freed from it and resolve it through meditation and conscious thinking if needed. I would strongly recommend you do this meditation; but be aware that a lot of negative emotions may come to the surface while doing it, as they need to get out, for yourself and your soul to be freed from them.

Stay strong and keep fighting with the tools that our beloved Gods and Goddesses have given us. 🙂

Yagami Light said:
Kramer said:

I would suggest you do the munka meditation for past life love vows but also for sexual relations and hangups: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

I've done this meditation many times for myself and it's interesting the things I have discovered about myself.
I also know another SS girl who always had a trouble with men (she always attracted the worst kind of men in her life) and she did this meditation. She discovered a very serious residue she had from her past lives and needed to do the meditation two times (40 days and after a month, 40 more days).

Do not lose your hope. 🙂
We all come from different backgrounds but our souls oftentimes carry things we can't consciously explain. Things that seem like "coincidences" or "very weird" but they seem to be like a pattern in our lives - these things most often have an explanation that's connected to our past lives.

It doesn't matter what exactly had happened that has caused this situation to your current life. What matters is that you become freed from it and resolve it through meditation and conscious thinking if needed. I would strongly recommend you do this meditation; but be aware that a lot of negative emotions may come to the surface while doing it, as they need to get out, for yourself and your soul to be freed from them.

Stay strong and keep fighting with the tools that our beloved Gods and Goddesses have given us. 🙂

Yo Yagami. Would you mind if I emailed you?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back