Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why did Anton Lavey used Ayn Rand's Objectivism for his own philosphy?

He wasn't infallible, being in a jewish body doesn't help it.

The yenta stole Macchiavelli and Nietzsche's philosophies and talmudized both, adding liberal rubbish about 'rights', the Aquinas poison and so on, for the purpose of getting idiots to worship banal phenomena.

Nimrod33 said:
Was it as a strategic measure?

Lavey's philosophy is based on Ragnar Redbeard's Might is Right, not Alisa Rosenbaum's (real name of Ayn Rand) Objectivism. HP Maxine said his Satanic Bible contains entire plagiarized paragraphs from the book Might is Right.

Nameless One said:
Lavey's philosophy is based on Ragnar Redbeard's Might is Right, not Alisa Rosenbaum's (real name of Ayn Rand) Objectivism. HP Maxine said his Satanic Bible contains entire plagiarized paragraphs from the book Might is Right.

Where do you think this passage is from?

In this arid wilderness of steel and stone I raise up my voice that you may hear.
To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the South I show a sign —
Proclaiming “Death to the weakling, wealth to the strong.”
Open your eyes that you may hear, O! men of mildewed minds and listen to me, ye
laborious millions!
For I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world; to interrogate the “laws” of man
and of “God.”
I request reasons for your Golden Rule and ask the why and wherefore of your Ten
Commands.
Before none of your printed idols do I bend in acquiescence and he who saith “thou shalt”
to me is my mortal foe.
I demand proof over all things, and accept (with reservations) even that which is true.
I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent mad-redeemer (your Divine
Democrat — your Hebrew Madman) and write over his thorn-torn brow, “The true prince
of Evil — the king of the Slaves!”
No hoary falsehood shall be a truth to me — no cult or dogma shall encramp my pen.
I break away from all conventions. Alone, untrammeled. I raise up in stern invasion the
standard of Strong.
I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard — I
uplift a broad-axe and split open his worm-eaten skull.
I blast out the ghastly contents of philosophic whited sepulchres and laugh with sardonic
wrath.
Then reaching up the festering and varnished facades of your haughtiest moral dogmas, I
write thereon in letters of blazing scorn: — “Lo and behold, all this is fraud!”
I deny all things! I question all things!
And yet! And yet! —
— Gather around me O! ye death-defiant, and the earth itself shall be thine, to have and
to hold.

If you answered "Satanic Bible", you are both right and wrong.

It's from the first chapter of Might is Right and Lavey copied the entire thing word for word. You can check it here:

https://www.o9a.org/wp-content/uploads/texts/mightisright.pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back