Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Beautiful Way to Thank the Gods

Osiris Silvio

Anyone who knows the Gentile Gods and Goddesses, how much they care about humans and this planet, and all the innumerable great things they have done for us, will naturally love the Deities and want to venerate them.

This is a small topic. For this method you might need to develop your astral senses, especially the astral sense of smell.

1. Find a sweet smelling garden of flowers or roses. One rose or flower may do.
2. Sniff the scent deeply while thinking of a God or Goddess.
3. As you exhale, visualize (internally smell) the sweet scent and send it to the Deity, affirming that this Deity is receiving this beautiful perfume, which is making him happy, for example.

I first learnt about this technique when I was speaking with a young God who is extremely beautiful and loveable. I believe that I was doing the RTRs and asked for a Demon to help me. Then I smelled a strong rose fragrance out of no where. The perfume became stronger. This beautiful young Deva was sending me that fragrance. I began to use this meditation several months ago. It does please the Gods.

One can try it with other people one knows to see how it works out.

Osiris Silvio said:
Anyone who knows the Gentile Gods and Goddesses, how much they care about humans and this planet, and all the innumerable great things they have done for us, will naturally love the Deities and want to venerate them.

This is a small topic. For this method you might need to develop your astral senses, especially the astral sense of smell.

3. As you exhale, visualize (internally smell) the sweet scent and send it to the Deity, affirming that this Deity is receiving this beautiful perfume, which is making him happy, for example.

I first learnt about this technique when I was speaking with a young God who is extremely beautiful and loveable. I believe that I was doing the RTRs and asked for a Demon to help me. Then I smelled a strong rose fragrance out of no where. The perfume became stronger. This beautiful young Deva was sending me that fragrance. I began to use this meditation several months ago. It does please the Gods.

Thank you so much!!

TerKorian666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:

Thank you so much!!

It's my pleasure!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back